What Does Your TL Say About You?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005 | 06:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by amercier
well i've decided to take a multi-dimensional approach to how the acura tl defines its driver as a whole throughout the generations.

1996-1998 TL:

-i'm classic
-i'm sleek
-i'm living in the lap of luxury
-you may think my cars old, but its probably nicer than yours
-yes it was 1996 when i bought this
-yes i was one of the first
-and yes, i still have heated leather seats
-my car may have high miles but i can still beat your ricer

1999-2003 TL

-i loved the first one, but this ones even nicer
-i'm know how to take care of myself
-i'm not an exorbitant spender
-my car is futuristic but timelessly classic
-my lines are sleek and refined
-my car can hit 0-60mph in 0.4 seconds less than yours but i paid $22,000 less than you
-my car is clean, it looks clean, and i'm clean. hello, ladies.

2004-2006 TL

-i know luxury when i see it, but i'm fast and i'm furious.
-i may not treasure the big-bodied more classic look of the 1g or 2g
-but dammit i can still be a family man with the kids in the back seat
-or a hell of a racer with myself behind the wheel
-my car is fun, it's got all the bells and whistles
-and my navigation system beats your rand mcnally road map stuffed inside your cheap plastic armrest

ABP: see that blueish blur that just sped past your riced-out civic? yeah, that was me. and i'm fast as shit.
NBP: may as well be a stealth bomber at night. i'm dangerous and i'm mean as shit. and no, i don't have a problem with rolling 2 miles an hour down your street at night with my subs thumping, my tinted windows and my blacked out rims so everybody sees me. what.
WDP: wash your car all you want buddy, but you see this white gleamin in the sun? oh, you cant? cause youre blinded by my WDP TL babyyyy. i'm clean. even when my car is covered in road grime and salt, i will always be clean. i know how to do it upper class and snag all the fly honeys.
SSM: overused? maybe. but as common as silver may be, drop just about any color on a TL and it will look better than your car. thanks.
RRP: please, officer. pull me over. my car is red, aka: cop magnet.
ANT: my car color matches my gun. fuck with me, get fucked up. oh also i bought this car in order to achieve minimal swirl marks when i take it to the car wash, i just hate those damn scratches!
DGP: well, i'm a pretty standard kind of guy. hey - if i drive into a forest i bet you couldnt find me!

and, well.. i guess thats about all i have to say. i tried to be as unbiased as possible.

good job hahaha