3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone stole my wheels LI/NY

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Make Nice, Not Rice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yikes, that's why we have insurance. Sorry to hear though.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i live 20 mins from patchogue

just throwing that out there
Old 10-05-2009, 08:50 AM
Ride or Die !!

This is bullshit!!

Dude are you serious, sleep in the car w a baseball bat at least every sunday night so next time them come beat their heads in!!! Dirtbag bitch what was she thinking? Any way good job JNC, also gonna need some light work soon will let you know!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
It is disheartening to think that some scum is willing to steal what someone else worked hard in order to buy. Those thieves deserve death.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:28 AM
B A N N E D

becky210983102983 Offically Pwned by AcuraZine
Old 10-05-2009, 12:21 PM
JnC
Former Sponsor

Received 351 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by odehboy
becky210983102983 Offically Pwned by AcuraZine
Not yet, not until he is behind bars and OP gets his wheels back.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:10 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Holy crap this thread broke me into a sweat! JnC is the fckin man! Don't cross him, lol. WOW! If these suspects are indeed the culprits I would like to see them CAUGHT!! It's crazy how you have there whole bio up here.

My friend in Valley Stream had her rims jacked overnight too in her driveway. Hicksville was in the news for TL rims getting stolen. Elmont has it's stories. WTF? I was in New Hyde Park last night and was scared to park there just a couple hours. It is sad to see what has happened to LI lately, it's not the LI I grew up with. Some of the areas are really beautiful to live in otherwise. I think it gets only safer if you go east of Dix Hills.

Last edited by rockyfeller; 10-05-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:51 PM
The Darker the berry....

Originally Posted by rockyfeller
I think it gets only safer if you go east of Dix Hills.
Dunno bout that. I just moved to West Babylon, LI and the mailman informed me that the neighborhood had seen a rash of rim thefts. I'm still rollin on the stockies cuz I commute to Brooklyn everyday but I heard even the stockies are a hot commodity now-a-days. My car is directly underneath by bedroom every night and my alarm will go off if a mosquitoe lands on it - in LI, you don't need a license to buy a pump-action shotgun...

But, I agree - it's a damn shame what it has come to now-a-days - just can't have nice shiiiyiit!! This effin recession damn-sure isn't helpin either...

Last edited by jetblakTL; 10-06-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:45 PM
7th Gear

karma will bite...sorry for your loss!
Old 10-07-2009, 07:40 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 166 Likes on 140 Posts
you have to be one dumb m.f'r to steal rims from an AZ member and post them F.S on AZ.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 668 Likes on 390 Posts
So is there an update to what happened since you seem to know who stole your wheels?
Old 10-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Three Wheelin'

if the detectives in nassau are similar to the ones in NYC, then he wont be getting any rims back. They'll brush it off and have him go through insurance.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by flyromeo3
if the detectives in nassau are similar to the ones in NYC, then he wont be getting any rims back. They'll brush it off and have him go through insurance.
If that's the case I would handle it myself. Get my own justice.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by p.diddy
If that's the case I would handle it myself. Get my own justice.
in our eyes yes but, according to the law you would be in the wrong too. Stupid if you ask me but, if the thief has the balls to steal, then he may have the balls to pull a trigger in your face if you go mob crazy at his house.

I'd prefer the vigilante justice. I believe people learn a lesson when its physicaly instilled into them by my foot or fist
Old 10-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Suzuka Master

in our eyes yes but, according to the law you would be in the wrong too. Stupid if you ask me but, if the thief has the balls to steal, then he may have the balls to pull a trigger in your face if you go mob crazy at his house.

I'd prefer the vigilante justice. I believe people learn a lesson when its physicaly instilled into them by my foot or fist
Your right but I refuse to stand by idle when I know who the person who stole from me is.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

One question that did come across my mind. How does the O.P know these are his wheels?
I didnt see the link since its dead. Was he familiar with whatever scratches were on them?
Also, I wouldnt pass it by that whomever stole them and selling them isnt as dumb as we think.
Its not that easy to claim back stolen wheels.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
One question that did come across my mind. How does the O.P know these are his wheels?
I didnt see the link since its dead. Was he familiar with whatever scratches were on them?
Also, I wouldnt pass it by that whomever stole them and selling them isnt as dumb as we think.
Its not that easy to claim back stolen wheels.
yeah the op had pictures of the rims that directly matched the curb rashes on the rims that were on bm
Old 10-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
wow
Old 10-07-2009, 03:08 PM
2011 ZCP E92 M3!!

even queens too....my freind got his g37 stollen and he had wheel locks
Old 10-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts
did the op ever get his wheels back?
Old 10-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I appreciate everyones input and care to this matter. To update everyone here is the information....

I am still looking into getting these people in trouble for what they did considering I know everything about who they are etc. But it doesn't look good.

According to the detective that I met with my "evidence" that I presented isn't enough to make any actions in arrests, questioning or anything else of that matter. It's a real shame that we live in this type of a world. Whatever...

The bottom line with this wheel thing is that the only way to arrest someone for doing a crime in NY state or any other liberal state is:
1. To catch them in the act
2. To produce matching serial numbers on item that are stolen
3. To make distinct markings on the item that you could easily distinguish between your wheel and another wheel. Ex: Your initials etched in the wheel.

The detective then continued to say that if this was a Southern State such as Florida they probably could have done something because in those states they are much harsher on criminals then here and are more willing to make arrests then here.

Personally I thought that the pictures that I had were good enough but apparently not.

I am going to roll stock for a while now. It's not worth getting ripped off again.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by detailinguy99
I appreciate everyones input and care to this matter. To update everyone here is the information....

I am still looking into getting these people in trouble for what they did considering I know everything about who they are etc. But it doesn't look good.

According to the detective that I met with my "evidence" that I presented isn't enough to make any actions in arrests, questioning or anything else of that matter. It's a real shame that we live in this type of a world. Whatever...

The bottom line with this wheel thing is that the only way to arrest someone for doing a crime in NY state or any other liberal state is:
3. To make distinct markings on the item that you could easily distinguish between your wheel and another wheel. Ex: Your initials etched in the wheel.

The detective then continued to say that if this was a Southern State such as Florida they probably could have done something because in those states they are much harsher on criminals then here and are more willing to make arrests then here.

Personally I thought that the pictures that I had were good enough but apparently not.

I am going to roll stock for a while now. It's not worth getting ripped off again.
I guess stealing them back isn't an option @ 3am in the morning,

or windshield breakage, keying all the panels, sugar in the gas tank, vaseline on the windshield (worse than breaking it i think), superglue in the locks, slashing tires (for irony), or taking a sledgehammer to the rims (cruel justice).

I don't condone any of this, I'm just throwing it out there if you can't get your shit back.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:01 AM
04TL4L

Originally Posted by detailinguy99

holy crap man that's f'ed up, I know you must be enraged... I know I would be. It just baffles me that none of the pictures are even good enough to make an investigation on it. Your rims cost more then most of the crap that they do investigate on... for shame.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Goosew
I guess stealing them back isn't an option @ 3am in the morning,

or windshield breakage, keying all the panels, sugar in the gas tank, vaseline on the windshield (worse than breaking it i think), superglue in the locks, slashing tires (for irony), or taking a sledgehammer to the rims (cruel justice).

I don't condone any of this, I'm just throwing it out there if you can't get your shit back.
i condone any and all those things. but thats just me. i refuse to let the person who stole from me and i know who they are get away with it.

Originally Posted by LoveMyTL-S
That bites. There must be someway to get justice here. I wonder if calling your local TV station would help. You know, one of those guys that looks into local issues to get some action going.
i agree.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
Originally Posted by LoveMyTL-S
That bites. There must be someway to get justice here. I wonder if calling your local TV station would help. You know, one of those guys that looks into local issues to get some action going.

That's a good idea. You can't just sit back and let these fckers get away with this!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
holllllllllllly shit

JNC FTMFW!!!! hahahahhaa I cannot believe the op found his wheels AND other aziners posted up pics, names, plates, addresses, etc. That fuckin rocks!!!

Seriously I do not believe in stealing or intentionally going out of your way to hurt someone or destroy their property but man if those were my wheels they would be back on my car by now and those thieves would be spending some time in the hospital, no joke!!

OP, if the police arent gonna help you take care of that shit yourself!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:38 AM
boost owns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Someones cars need to get destroyed at 4am...
Old 10-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Chapter Leader (New England)

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Audioserf
Someones cars need to get destroyed at 4am...
QFT....I'll drive down for this. Azine lynch mob FTW!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Safety Car

ok sooooooooooooo can we start a list of ppl willing to help OP get justice here??
im down
ill drive from CT for this shit!! I HATE THIEVES!

1) CarrieLynn
Old 10-09-2009, 09:53 AM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
^ AZ does have some fine lynch squad members..... I would just confront them head on. ring their bell, and be like.. give me my wheels. or suffer the consequences
Old 10-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Burning Brakes

i will come out to LI one night let me know

Sucks to see this happen to a good guy most of you dont know kyle but hes a mad good guy and to see this shit happen to him sucks... go to the news like channel 5 i think and they do that like shame on u thing and just embarrass the shit out of someone lol

Last edited by TLNY04; 10-09-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Three Wheelin'

guess cops in nassau and NYPD are very much alike.

BLACKURA_NY: It would be nice to do that but, since your "trespassing" on his/her property with the intent to harm "if" the wheels arent returned. He can greet you with several buck shots to the chest or liver.

I've learned after my encounter of pistol whipping the kids that tried stealing my sisters car that no matter how right you are. The law will always supercede that.

i'm down though!
Old 10-09-2009, 11:41 AM
CG5 in

Subscribed
Old 10-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Advanced

Wow, what a thread.....and forum. Amazing detective work and really cool to see others looking out for each other.
Duct tape an M-80 to the windshield with 5 foot of model rocket wick attached. You'll be 5 minutes away before you hear the boom..........although I have never done anything like this........brake fluid splashed all over a nice car does wonders for paint also. You don't want to destroy the car and let them collect insurance, you want to make their life miserable like they did for everyone who had their wheels stolen.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Full A-Spec 08 CBP TL-S

DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid on a super soaker or ballon, politely ask for the wheels back, if not soak the runner and tsx on brake fluid. Either way shouldn't they investigate and ask them to provide eveidence that they bought the wheels? OP has proof that he bought the wheels here.

OP is the insurance going to pay for the wheels?
Old 10-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

you know the potatoe in the muffler pipe does work well
Old 10-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Drifting

guess cops in nassau and NYPD are very much alike.

BLACKURA_NY: It would be nice to do that but, since your "trespassing" on his/her property with the intent to harm "if" the wheels arent returned. He can greet you with several buck shots to the chest or liver.

I've learned after my encounter of pistol whipping the kids that tried stealing my sisters car that no matter how right you are. The law will always supercede that.

i'm down though!
wrong. walking up to their door is not trespassing. trespassing is when u need to jump over a fence.

ur walking up to his front door. ur not walking around through the backyard to the back door

and its all about the way u carry urself. if u look and act confident, the guy will be scared...i do it on a daily basis. pistol whipping? how old are u? thats the stupidest idea ever. ur not denzel washington in training day man

Last edited by greco9885; 10-09-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Safety Car

sorry but i agree the pistol whipping thing is kinda gay

if you are man enough to take your gun out you better be man enough to use that shit! You never ever ever know who is carrying a gun, NEVER!! If I were you I wouldnt be taking it out and whipping people with it, how do you know the people that were stealing that car didnt have a gun? YOU DIDNT!!!

Sounds like whatever you did with that gun you could have done with your hands, you should have left the gun inside imo.

If you own a gun you need to be a bit more responsible with it.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:10 PM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
@ grecos comments

Guns are dangerous.. bring one out, it somehow falls into the other persons hands... the tables have turned

I never EVER leave home without my two guns...

THESE GUNS
Old 10-09-2009, 05:45 PM
The Darker the berry....

Nassau County PD not wanting to do anything about this is effed up (although not unexpected) but everyone here seems to be forgetting that the perps also know where the OP lives since that's where they stole the rims from!!!! And they might be reading this thread as well... That being said, I still think I'd have to do something to these guys - just to be able to sleep at night. Now that I'm a bit older, with wife, kids, mortgage, I just tend to think things thru a little more than I did several years ago - like the time my friend and I caught the guys who just stole his car stripping it in some bushes along the side of the Cross Island parkway and chased them across the highway (with machetes, baseball bats and a little extra) in the pouring rain damn-near killing ourselves in the process. The perps got away from us but the reality is that if they would've gotten hurt running from us, WE would have been in big trouble..... Sometimes, just sometimes.... the law really suxx..

Quick Reply: Someone stole my wheels LI/NY