3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So, I almost got into an accident this morning. Alsmot got into a fight too!!! *pic

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Role model

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, I almost got into an accident this morning. Alsmot got into a fight too!!! *pic

im in the right lane of a divided highway, so obviously i have the right of way, especially against a perpendicular side street. going about 50, with another car alongside me, a car peeks in from a perpendicular side street and is directly in my way. well, since there is a car beside me, i cant veer left. besides, im only 20 ft from the villian when i see him, so i jam on the brakes, which are useless since it just snowed, and the roads are slick. abs pops on, i sharply turn right, and try to drive into the right lane of the side street.

well, i end up on the other side of the side street, when i collect myself. i get out of my car, start yelling at the guy, he drives off. i follow him, try to thug out on him (yea, i know.,..its stupid) -and he gets all passive aggresive on me. So i say, "look, either im gonna knock you out or youre gonna drive off...."

he drives off. i go to work. here we are now.

Old 12-22-2005, 09:15 AM
Banned

Easy Tiger!!!! He could have filed charges against you if you had hit him. Not worth it IMO. No matter how upset I get in these circumstances I never follow the person that I am mad at. You never know, he may have a gun for all I know.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Role model

yea yea. i know.....one of those lapses in judgement

Originally Posted by mamboking
Easy Tiger!!!! He could have filed charges against you if you had hit him. Not worth it IMO. No matter how upset I get in these circumstances I never follow the person that I am mad at. You never know, he may have a gun for all I know.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:19 AM
FOR SALE - BM

now thats "keepin it real"....
Old 12-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Safety Car

nice graph and illustrations
Old 12-22-2005, 09:21 AM
Role model

im more left brain, than right

Originally Posted by SilverUA5
nice graph and illustrations
Old 12-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
if you hit him you wouldnt be here with us now, thats for sure. kudos for not kicking his ass.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Role model

and being here with you guys is soooo much more fun :p

what's funny is that while i normally work and dress in white-collar attire, im kinda "thugged out" right now....

got the poofy jacket and the jeans on....lookin like im slangin on the corner.

Originally Posted by trancemission
if you hit him you wouldnt be here with us now, thats for sure. kudos for not kicking his ass.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by drdamian
Yeah, real dumb.

When keeping it real goes wrong on acura-tl.com.

I would just be thankfull you were able to stop and manage not to hit anything.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by tfe691
When keeping it real goes wrong on acura-tl.com.
Does anyone else miss Dave Chappelle too?

Glad you eventually kept your cool, yooly, it would've been disappointing to hear about your jail sentence...
Old 12-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Instructor

You know what pisses me off?

See how you skidded to the other side of the street. What happens if there was a pole there or another car? You would have hit it and then the Ass$@#$ would of left and the cops would of found you at fault.

So many times people cause accidents because they don't know how to drive and its us who have to pay for it.

For example, your driving and someone doesn't see you and goes into your lane. You notice this happening so to avoid being side swiped you move to your left and hit a car or pole or whatever. Who is at fault? You and the person drives away.

Now you don't move and the person hits you, its a no fault since the cops will never be able to see who hit who.

Just some things really piss me off. Some times you can be a loosing situation. Some times you just have to stand your ground and hit the %#$@. I am pretty sure if you would of hit the person in the door they would be at fault. Its a split second decision that sometimes you have to make. Hit him or avoid him and hope you don't hit someone or something else.
Old 12-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Role model

totally.

i was about 15 inches from hitting his truck. i guess i would not have skidded into the other land, had the road been dry, but i totally felt that abs and traction were useless since my tires had absolutely no traction on the street.

but yea, there could have been another car there, i would have run into it, and it would be a 2-person accident. me, and the car that i hit...and i would be at fault.

im just happy that it didnt totally ruin my weekend.

moving forward.....

Originally Posted by shaker31280
You know what pisses me off?

See how you skidded to the other side of the street. What happens if there was a pole there or another car? You would have hit it and then the Ass$@#$ would of left and the cops would of found you at fault.

So many times people cause accidents because they don't know how to drive and its us who have to pay for it.

For example, your driving and someone doesn't see you and goes into your lane. You notice this happening so to avoid being side swiped you move to your left and hit a car or pole or whatever. Who is at fault? You and the person drives away.

Now you don't move and the person hits you, its a no fault since the cops will never be able to see who hit who.

Just some things really piss me off. Some times you can be a loosing situation. Some times you just have to stand your ground and hit the %#$@. I am pretty sure if you would of hit the person in the door they would be at fault. Its a split second decision that sometimes you have to make. Hit him or avoid him and hope you don't hit someone or something else.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:01 AM
Advanced

"I dont like people playin on my phone!!"
HAHAHA

shake them haters off...

One time i was on the way home from the club, alone. A car full of mexican guys pull up to me and starts to talk smack.
To make a long story short, i was the one with the CHL and weapon.
The driver jumps out of his car heading twards mine like hes going to hit it.
I see a couple of guys in the back.
I cock my gun, the driver hears it and runs back to his car.
They then start to book it trying to get away from me. Im laughing thinking. "thank god i took my weapon with me today" Usually i dont take it when i go out, good thing i did or my baby might have gotten hit/punched. (Imaybe me too) haha
Old 12-22-2005, 11:02 AM
So Plain.

whoa can you teach me to draw a graph like that? i love your color choice!!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by neuronbob
Does anyone else miss Dave Chappelle too?

Glad you eventually kept your cool, yooly, it would've been disappointing to hear about your jail sentence...
I miss that $50mil a season bitch. I heard hes coming back.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Role model

im very right-brained

drawing isnt my strong suit, if you didnt know

Originally Posted by amercier
whoa can you teach me to draw a graph like that? i love your color choice!!!!
Old 12-22-2005, 11:21 AM
FOR SALE - BM

misterlien, i had exactly the same thing happen to me. i was leaving a club and not to get into 2 much detail but 2 carloads of drunk meatheads tried to prove a point against me and my other friend. they had bats and pipes, other weapons. they thought they were "keeping it real". fuck that. i pulled out the heater and started to wave it around like i was harry potter with his magical wand. they decided that keeping it real had gone wrong. they backed off and i got in my car and drove away. probably the scarriest night of my life. ...
back on topic. yoolykeme, glad to see you are safe and no harm no foul.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Advanced

misterlien, i had exactly the same thing happen to me. i was leaving a club and not to get into 2 much detail but 2 carloads of drunk meatheads tried to prove a point against me and my other friend. they had bats and pipes, other weapons. they thought they were "keeping it real". fuck that. i pulled out the heater and started to wave it around like i was harry potter with his magical wand. they decided that keeping it real had gone wrong. they backed off and i got in my car and drove away. probably the scarriest night of my life. ...
back on topic. yoolykeme, glad to see you are safe and no harm no foul.
hahaha good stuff.. I like the magic wand touch... lol
I didnt wave mine around, when i felt threathed, i showed it and and made SURE they heard me cock one in the chamber.

yoolykeme, sorry for the semi thread jacking. Glad you and your car are ok, it could have been worse. But really, why get mad? Just do what i do... get in front, slow down, get him really ticked. Then as he's driving past you pissed off and yelling, smile, laugh and point. That'll REALLY piss him off....

HAHA love this thread.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:47 AM
it's 4:20

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
when keepin it real goes wrong!
Old 12-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Racer

[/QUOTE]

LOL. Love it. "me" and "him" in different colors. Excellent drawing...you should put it on your fridge.

Congrats on not getting in a fight. You never know what he has in the car. You live in Chicago right?
Old 12-22-2005, 12:03 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
ChiTowns Finest! Thats a great drawing!
Old 12-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Instructor

This would of happened if it was up to me. lol
Old 12-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Role model

yea, im in chicago. are you?

[QUOTE=XtraKrispyLOL. Love it. "me" and "him" in different colors. Excellent drawing...you should put it on your fridge.

Congrats on not getting in a fight. You never know what he has in the car. You live in Chicago right?[/QUOTE]
Old 12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Role model

hahahaha

same here, if it were a bentley

Originally Posted by shaker31280

This would of happened if it was up to me. lol
Old 12-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Intermediate

The upside is you did not get wrecked! That's the joy of it because it show some of your driving skills, luck and how far you can think ahead, and that is what I do all the time " Think ahead".
Old 12-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Pro

I thought you were going to have a pic of the accident and the fight. All I saw was a lousy sketch. Rename the post to SKETCH instead of PIC.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by misterlien
"I dont like people playin on my phone!!"
HAHAHA

shake them haters off...

One time i was on the way home from the club, alone. A car full of mexican guys pull up to me and starts to talk smack.
To make a long story short, i was the one with the CHL and weapon.
The driver jumps out of his car heading twards mine like hes going to hit it.
I see a couple of guys in the back.
I cock my gun, the driver hears it and runs back to his car.
They then start to book it trying to get away from me. Im laughing thinking. "thank god i took my weapon with me today" Usually i dont take it when i go out, good thing i did or my baby might have gotten hit/punched. (Imaybe me too) haha

awesome... you are so cool with your gun.......but would you use it if he had one also????? your TUFF with your gat
Old 12-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Burning Brakes

Man you're almost 30 years old and you still use the wanna be gangsta lingo? Who that impresses, I don't know.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Racer

[QUOTE=yoolykeme]yea, im in chicago. are you?

Yep. There are some crazy nuts out here. I can't really blame you because I've done the same thing...meaning chasing after a#@holes who almost cost me an accident. As I've gotten a little older I've calmed down ALOT!
Old 12-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Boyakasha

Old 12-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Drifting

Received 57 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by mamboking

that guy could have thought the same what if Y had a gun. knock him out and arrest him for wreckless driving. Anyways, good thing you are okay without an accident
Old 12-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Burning Brakes

To all you wanna be tough guys: In the course of your life, you will encounter many many a-holes and idiots. At some point in your life you need to grow up and not solve your problems with fighting. I understand the situation this guy was in, and it would have mad my blood boil and I would have been cursing up a storm, but following somebody is not going to fix the problem. The guy that pulled out is clearly a dipshit, and will probably continue going on being a dipshit. Get over it.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Drifting

Received 57 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by HiTEC
To all you wanna be tough guys: In the course of your life, you will encounter many many a-holes and idiots. At some point in your life you need to grow up and not solve your problems with fighting. I understand the situation this guy was in, and it would have mad my blood boil and I would have been cursing up a storm, but following somebody is not going to fix the problem. The guy that pulled out is clearly a dipshit, and will probably continue going on being a dipshit. Get over it.

Totally agree.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:22 PM
"Joe Cool"

Originally Posted by acutee
Totally agree.
Well put! Hitec!

Even the worlds toughest guys can be brought down easily. Even if the person you go after doesn't have a gun, for all you know he could be a freaking UFC MMA fighter who could kick the shit out of you.

I have had my share of fights but it wasn't until studied Jeet Kun Do that I learned that.
(And NO! I am not a badass)
But those of you out here who have studied just about any form of Martial Arts will agree that the first thing they tell you is to walk away.
A physical altercation should be only as a last resort and only in self defense.

Props to you for walking away, it may have been the best decision you've ever made in more ways than you know.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by misterlien
hahaha good stuff.. I like the magic wand touch... lol
I didnt wave mine around, when i felt threathed, i showed it and and made SURE they heard me cock one in the chamber..

just remember when you squeeze one off you are gonna have to convince 12 different people why you did it...
Old 12-22-2005, 04:31 PM
So Plain.

yeah i got in an accident today too. but when the girl got out of her car she started bawling uncontrollably. i cant bust a cap in a girl thats crying, can i? i mean im not that coldblooded

ps. i dont own a gun. seriously.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Burning Brakes

i cant bust a cap in a girl thats crying, can i? i mean im not that coldblooded
LMAO!
Old 12-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Instructor

ps. i dont own a gun. seriously.

they don't either...remember this is the internet.......i own a ballistic long range missle....oh and the brooklyn bridge
Old 12-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
we need info on your body stats (ie: height, weight, physically fit), his body stats, and his car

personnally i would have prolly gotten in the fight if i thought i could win (i have been in a few fights, plus i box and wrestle....)
Old 12-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Ka0tik
personnally i would have prolly gotten in the fight if i thought i could win (i have been in a few fights, plus i box and wrestle....)
Not that's what I expect from a 16 year old. I think my last road fight involved me hitting a dude in the head with a baseball bat when I was 17. Now I'm non-violent. In my day I was involved in many road fights, I've had guns pulled on my at least twice, and I've actually been shot once.

(yes the local detectives from that town showed up at my parents house the next week).

Quick Reply: So, I almost got into an accident this morning. Alsmot got into a fight too!!! *pic