3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Bolsters... How high do they come up and do you fit secure enough? pics?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 07:17 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seat Bolsters... How high do they come up and do you fit secure enough? pics?

Hey Everybody. I'm just wondering how high the seat bolsters come up on the sides and do they fit you snuggly? I'm just curious cause I want something that will hold me in while I'm doing some spirited driving. Not obnoxiously tearing up the road. Any pics would help as well. thanks in advance.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:39 PM
Team Camel Executive VP

Compared to other Honda/Acura product I've owned since 1989 these seats are absolutely the most snug and bolstered. The only reservation I have is that the left bolster sits under my buttocks more often as it cradles it. I'm not a widebody by any means and I've sat comfortably in every car / rental / van I've ever sat in, so there's something fishy about the TL's seat width.

BJ
Old 06-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Drifting

Hmm....I'll have to sit in it and see what I think. I was thinking about going with some Corbeau seats for the front cause I wanted it to be nice and snug. They have some nice seats but a couple problems may arise:

1) If you have a waist larger than size 34, you will have to sit in the back...I just don't want it to turn into making it look like I'm discriminating when taking out business clients or anything like that.

2) I guess I have to stay in shape. Heck I play ice hockey 3 times a week..I guess that's good enough.

3) Corbeau would have to custom make brackets for the car just like my friend's STI or just wait.

I just want something more sporty feel and yes I know the TL is not a "sports" sedan so to say but I hope they start coming out with some good parts.