Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RV6 True Dual Exhaust Group Buy - long shot need 30

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 08:22 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,094 Likes on 749 Posts
Originally Posted by truonghthe
So are we gonna have an exhaust to give RV6 run for it money or just blowing smoke? no offense but if you claim the exhaust are better put the system on the market and let other people evaluate and comparing other brand (ATLP, XLR8, RV6). J series been around since 1998 and now just develop self claim "best exhaust"?

@sockr1 as an engineer are we gonna do "Use As Is" or "Conditional acceptance"?

Ok I am done with this thread
Yeah. Some poster comes out of the wood work and posts about how amazing a custom exhaust is that is so much better than the RV6 AND implies that it is cheaper too. Posts videos of sound clips....and there's probably a 0.01% chance that custom exhaust will be available to buy to the public in any near future time-line for lot cheaper than the RV6 price.

SO.....basically just a bragging/show-off post that seems to serve little real-world purpose other than to brag about how superior their exhaust is.
The following 2 users liked this post by nist7:
Acura TL Builder (04-10-2021), sweeT n Lo (04-13-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Safety Car

Received 856 Likes on 704 Posts
Guys, I drove a 2008 ASPEC 6MT Type-S with the RV6 enhaust w/ X-Pipe Today.

It sounds quite good! I will be buying one for the Turbo TLS!
Old 04-10-2021, 12:31 PM
1 of 1

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
So are we gonna have an exhaust to give RV6 run for it money or just blowing smoke? no offense but if you claim the exhaust are better put the system on the market and let other people evaluate and comparing other brand (ATLP, XLR8, RV6). J series been around since 1998 and now just develop self claim "best exhaust"?

sockr1 as an engineer are we gonna do "Use As Is" or "Conditional acceptance"?

Ok I am done with this thread
Originally Posted by nist7
Yeah. Some poster comes out of the wood work and posts about how amazing a custom exhaust is that is so much better than the RV6 AND implies that it is cheaper too. Posts videos of sound clips....and there's probably a 0.01% chance that custom exhaust will be available to buy to the public in any near future time-line for lot cheaper than the RV6 price.

SO.....basically just a bragging/show-off post that seems to serve little real-world purpose other than to brag about how superior their exhaust is.
Many people are completely missing the point. No nice exhaust exists for this platform because people will buy anything. There is no incentive to create anything well engineered because the community doesn't seem bothered with the lack of quality options.

Another perfect example of this trend are the aftermarket J-pipes people keep buying. Constant, premature flex pipe failure and gaskets that blow out. The factory J-pipe doesn't have an issue with gaskets or flex pipes failing prematurely because it is well engineered. Will someone ever make something better? Probably not because people don't seem bothered that their "better" part they installed is actually poorly designed.

I never implied it would be cheap. I said people are spending $1900 on an exhaust that isn't even nice. It's not like RV6 exhausts are cheap where you can accept a huge tradeoff.

Making the claim it's the nicest J-series exhaust is not even a big claim, there's nothing good out there. It's literally the only one that's well engineering and it's clear as day from the video clips by how different it sounds.

Now to make this perfectly clear...

THE POINT: The exhaust is PROOF that it is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to create a well engineered exhaust that sounds nice, doesn't drone and makes good power. That SOMEONE could potentially make something amazing if they were willing to invest in the TL community. That maybe, JUST MAYBE people should raise their standards by voting with their wallet and demand something better versus constantly buying the same products. Just because the exhaust is not available for you to purchase doesn't mean that as a proof of concept it holds no value. I wish it was available like many other people but it serves to show what's possible with the J-series platform.

The following 4 users liked this post by Dr. Honda:
Acura TL Builder (04-10-2021), Jsant_033 (04-12-2021), nist7 (04-10-2021), wusty23jd (04-10-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 03:34 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Dr. Honda
Many people are completely missing the point. No nice exhaust exists for this platform because people will buy anything. There is no incentive to create anything well engineered because the community doesn't seem bothered with the lack of quality options.

Another perfect example of this trend are the aftermarket J-pipes people keep buying. Constant, premature flex pipe failure and gaskets that blow out. The factory J-pipe doesn't have an issue with gaskets or flex pipes failing prematurely because it is well engineered. Will someone ever make something better? Probably not because people don't seem bothered that their "better" part they installed is actually poorly designed.

I never implied it would be cheap. I said people are spending $1900 on an exhaust that isn't even nice. It's not like RV6 exhausts are cheap where you can accept a huge tradeoff.

Making the claim it's the nicest J-series exhaust is not even a big claim, there's nothing good out there. It's literally the only one that's well engineering and it's clear as day from the video clips by how different it sounds.

Now to make this perfectly clear...

THE POINT: The exhaust is PROOF that it is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to create a well engineered exhaust that sounds nice, doesn't drone and makes good power. That SOMEONE could potentially make something amazing if they were willing to invest in the TL community. That maybe, JUST MAYBE people should raise their standards by voting with their wallet and demand something better versus constantly buying the same products. Just because the exhaust is not available for you to purchase doesn't mean that as a proof of concept it holds no value. I wish it was available like many other people but it serves to show what's possible with the J-series platform.
Fair points and thanks for the response.

I agree 100% on the last part.

I too am very willing to vote with my wallet and maybe we can gather enough interest for someone with the means/ability to manufacture that exhaust.

It looks like the RV6 true duals aren't even going to be re-made anyway from what it sounds like.

Seems like it's time for another thread and potentially gather interest and see how that custom one COULD be made into reality. Hard to vote with your wallet when there is no publically available option to vote on. But maybe we can change that.

This is what forums and community is all about. I responded the way I did only because I see too many people on various car (and other topics) forums who have a holier than thou attitude and simply post to brag about how superior they are without really contribuing to or helping out the community.

So let's make another thread to discuss the possibility of manufacturing that custom exhaust....these kinds of things are exactly what forums are about (and mostly car forums are dead with the instant gratification social media these days....)....I don't mind challenging the status quo and have something that's by the enthusiasts and for the enthusiasts...and with community coming together to help our passion.

I have no training or any industry relation to these kinds of exhaust manufacturing but I bet some here do....
Old 04-12-2021, 07:17 AM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I too am very willing to vote with my wallet and maybe we can gather enough interest for someone with the means/ability to manufacture that exhaust.

It looks like the RV6 true duals aren't even going to be re-made anyway from what it sounds like.

Seems like it's time for another thread and potentially gather interest and see how that custom one COULD be made into reality. Hard to vote with your wallet when there is no publically available option to vote on. But maybe we can change that.

This is what forums and community is all about. I responded the way I did only because I see too many people on various car (and other topics) forums who have a holier than thou attitude and simply post to brag about how superior they are without really contribuing to or helping out the community.

So let's make another thread to discuss the possibility of manufacturing that custom exhaust....these kinds of things are exactly what forums are about (and mostly car forums are dead with the instant gratification social media these days....)....I don't mind challenging the status quo and have something that's by the enthusiasts and for the enthusiasts...and with community coming together to help our passion.

I have no training or any industry relation to these kinds of exhaust manufacturing but I bet some here do....
Since it sounds like the Rv6 TD aren't happening, I'm going back to designing a custom TD. If no one takes advantage of the demand for this exhaust by the time I'm done then I will.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:25 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,994 Likes on 14,502 Posts

I might turn this into a RV6 FS thread, @nist7
You could probably swing $2500 for your setup
quality built AND rare! Let's not forget those self clearing
high flow cats
The following 2 users liked this post by rockstar143:
Acura TL Builder (04-12-2021), nist7 (04-12-2021)
Old 04-15-2021, 09:37 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,159 Likes on 909 Posts
Update from Rich (vendor):

“We are still looking into it. This might take a while since we made this exhaust before we had the ability to make 3D models. Everything is still a 2D model I have to convert. Also we might send out this job to another manufacture. I will keep you posted on the situation.”

stay patient everyone it’s not dead in the water but may take some time. I will update whenever I hear news
The following 8 users liked this post by sockr1:
Acura TL Builder (04-15-2021), derrek116 (04-21-2021), Jward (04-15-2021), Locustjones (04-15-2021), nist7 (04-15-2021), o4Komodo (04-18-2021), Peasantsupra (04-15-2021), sweeT n Lo (04-15-2021) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 04-18-2021, 06:32 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Received 398 Likes on 332 Posts
Originally Posted by sockr1
Update from Rich (vendor):

“We are still looking into it. This might take a while since we made this exhaust before we had the ability to make 3D models. Everything is still a 2D model I have to convert. Also we might send out this job to another manufacture. I will keep you posted on the situation.”

stay patient everyone it’s not dead in the water but may take some time. I will update whenever I hear news
That's good news. The folks over on Facebook were being incredibly big babies about it---not understanding that reproduction takes time. You can't just source a new mandrel bender outta thin air without seeing and trusting their work. Never knew the thing about the 2d/3d models. That just adds another layer of complexity to rebooting the exhaust.
The following 4 users liked this post by o4Komodo:
Acura TL Builder (04-18-2021), nist7 (04-22-2021), pohljm (04-22-2021), sockr1 (04-18-2021)
Old 04-22-2021, 12:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 594 Likes on 457 Posts
Yeah the FB page is full of idiots! I tried talking sense to them................
The following 4 users liked this post by pohljm:
04WDPSeDaN (04-22-2021), Acura TL Builder (04-22-2021), csmeance (04-22-2021), nist7 (04-22-2021)
Old 04-22-2021, 01:50 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by pohljm;[url=tel:16712881
16712881[/url]]Yeah the FB page is full of idiots! I tried talking sense to them................
Those kids will make you lose faith in mankind.
The following 3 users liked this post by Acura TL Builder:
csmeance (04-22-2021), o4Komodo (04-22-2021), pohljm (04-23-2021)
Old 04-22-2021, 06:08 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Just my opinion, but my exhaust setup is perfect (to me).

RV6 High flow precats
RV6 V3-R3 J-pipe
Comptech catback exhaust system

Deep tone, ZERO rasp, sounds about the right amount of noise for the TL. The supercharger whine is louder.
The following 2 users liked this post by 04WDPSeDaN:
Acura TL Builder (04-23-2021), csmeance (04-22-2021)
Old 04-22-2021, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,012 Likes on 1,431 Posts
Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN

RV6 High flow precats
RV6 V3-R3 J-pipe

Deep tone, ZERO rasp, sounds about the right amount of noise for the TL. The supercharger whine is louder.
If you are an OG and have Comptech Parts. I still have my Comptech RSB, sold the exhaust a month after I got it since I didn't have time to get it installed and regret it since.
The following 2 users liked this post by csmeance:
04WDPSeDaN (04-23-2021), Acura TL Builder (04-23-2021)
Old 04-23-2021, 06:23 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,692 Likes on 1,307 Posts

RV6 High flow precats
RV6 V3-R3 J-pipe

Except CT doesn't make exhaust for the Type S , I remember those Comptech goodies day with the CL-S and UA6 TL.
The following 2 users liked this post by truonghthe:
04WDPSeDaN (04-23-2021), Acura TL Builder (04-23-2021)
Old 04-23-2021, 07:35 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by csmeance
If you are an OG and have Comptech Parts. I still have my Comptech RSB, sold the exhaust a month after I got it since I didn't have time to get it installed and regret it since.
I remember seeing the Comptech exhaust on a TL in my area (Many years ago). Eventually the owner came and drove past us. I knew from that moment, it was the exhaust to get. It's the right amount of noise for such a vehicle.

Except CT doesn't make exhaust for the Type S , I remember those Comptech goodies day with the CL-S and UA6 TL.

Comptech missed the opportunity to supply an exhaust system for the TL-S.
Old 04-23-2021, 07:58 AM

They misjudged how crazy devoted the aftermarket cult following for the 3G would be!
They would have had a SOLID 200 sales in the last 20 years, I'm CERTAIN of it!
The following 4 users liked this post by rockstar143:
04WDPSeDaN (04-23-2021), Acura TL Builder (04-23-2021), nist7 (04-23-2021), pohljm (04-23-2021)
Old 04-23-2021, 08:31 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by rockstar143
They misjudged how crazy devoted the aftermarket cult following for the 3G would be!
They would have had a SOLID 200 sales in the last 20 years, I'm CERTAIN of it!
I wish comptech was still around. It's crazy how many PM's I get about my supercharger and if I'm willing to sell.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:41 AM
Safety Car

There’s a guy selling a base 05 in my area with Comptech catback. I emailed him about trading for stockies + cash, but no reply.
Old 04-23-2021, 08:18 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Received 398 Likes on 332 Posts
I wish comptech was still around. It's crazy how many PM's I get about my supercharger and if I'm willing to sell.
Heeltoe picked up quite a bit of CT stuff. It's too bad he didn't take into consideration the exhaust.

Damn... then he'd have ATLP and CT exhaust at his disposal.

--

I'm really tempted to make my own exhaust but I also don't want to part ways with my ATLP V1s. Those quad resonated tips are sexy. And I love how the tips are separate and not coming out a single exit from the muffler.

The RV6 true-dual is pretty unique as well.
Old 04-23-2021, 10:32 PM
Safety Car

ATLP is a very nice mild sound with just the right amount of growl.

I think the more HP one has the better any exhaust will begin to sound. More airflow changes the the harmonics and frequency.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Update?

Has Richie given any kind of update on this yet?
Old 08-03-2021, 06:24 AM

Doesn't seem like it.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Safety Car

No update for a long time. Dead in the water
Old 08-04-2021, 05:55 AM
Cruisin'

No update for a long time. Dead in the water
Are you still going to wait for richie sockr1? or do you think we should move on from this?
Old 08-04-2021, 06:21 AM

I think that's what his post alluded to.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:21 AM

I can text Rich to see what he thinks...
Old 08-04-2021, 08:46 AM
Safety Car

I gave up all hope from his last email. He never seemed too enthusiastic about it and I don’t think he expected the interest it got
My ownership of the car may be at its end in next year or so (after 13 original ownership years), been eyeing manual 2017 m3s hard (always been my dream car)
The following 3 users liked this post by sockr1:
nist7 (08-05-2021), rockstar143 (08-04-2021), sweeT n Lo (08-04-2021)
Old 08-04-2021, 09:12 AM

That's a venerable upgrade...
Having strayed I can say there's something special about the 3G so if you can swing it...hang onto it for a bit and see how you feel.
The following users liked this post:
nist7 (08-05-2021)
Old 08-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 195 Likes on 159 Posts
sockr1 ive toyed with the idea of listing mine as well. had my eye on a c6 for awhile now. but its hard to find a replacement daily...out here in the north, i couldnt daily the c6.

carsandbids currently has a promo for the month of august, where you can list your car for free.....so ive definitely been intrigued.
convince me otherwise? lol
Old 08-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Cruisin'

I can text Rich to see what he thinks...
If you can I'd appreciate it. I'd like to know whether I should wait or not for this. I do want the exhaust but it's kinda getting to the point where i might just go with the endlessRPM catback.
Old 08-05-2021, 07:46 AM

Sure thing, texted him to see what he says.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:25 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Put me on the list
Old 08-05-2021, 09:11 AM
UA7_Unknown

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts
I gave up all hope from his last email. He never seemed too enthusiastic about it and I don’t think he expected the interest it got
My ownership of the car may be at its end in next year or so (after 13 original ownership years), been eyeing manual 2017 m3s hard (always been my dream car)
I've been in the same boat. Test drove a 2013 Shelby a couple weeks ago listed for a good price and enjoyed it quite a bit. Plus with the current market for our cars, mine still being stock and almost all the maintenance recently done I've heavily considered listing
Old 08-06-2021, 12:42 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Marsalis Simms
I've been in the same boat. Test drove a 2013 Shelby a couple weeks ago listed for a good price and enjoyed it quite a bit. Plus with the current market for our cars, mine still being stock and almost all the maintenance recently done I've heavily considered listing
Dang....didn't you somewhat recently just got your TL-S?

sweeT n Lo (08-06-2021)
Old 08-06-2021, 11:02 AM
UA7_Unknown

I did and I love it, but after some recent positive life changes I'm contemplating treating myself to a fun car. Only reason I'm even considering it is because I've already gotten some fairly decent offers on it recently. If i were to sell, I doubt I'd get as much for it any other time than now.
nist7 (08-06-2021)
Old 08-06-2021, 03:02 PM

by the time I'm done cleaning up the NBP base I have a feeling I'll regret having sold that one to you.

Richie got back to me...this project is not dead in the water.
He's working on it but the supply chain for things is very backlogged right now.

Sit tight, boys
The following 5 users liked this post by rockstar143:
derrek116 (08-06-2021), Jsant_033 (09-16-2021), Jward (08-06-2021), nist7 (08-06-2021), sockr1 (08-06-2021)
Old 08-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Marsalis Simms
I did and I love it, but after some recent positive life changes I'm contemplating treating myself to a fun car. Only reason I'm even considering it is because I've already gotten some fairly decent offers on it recently. If i were to sell, I doubt I'd get as much for it any other time than now.
AH yeah.....understandable. THe current used car market is insane.

I think there is still some time before the current used car prices are going to come down. Despite what some click bait people may say about a CRASH....the chip industry is still at 100% capacity and if you know anything about new chip manufacturing...it takes YEARS for new semiconductor fabs to come online into full speed....there are new ones being built in Arizona and in Taiwan as well...which likely will be at full capacity in about 2-4 years. The actual machines that is used to make the leading-edge silicone wafers at mass capacity is only made by this one company out of the Netherlands (I believe) and those machines takes weeks to assemble/manufacture and cost a fortuen and an entire department of staff to setup at a new fab facility.

I don't know how much of a car's computer chips uses leading-edge wafer technology (I'm guessing not that many....at least not like the latest enthusiast consumer computing parts or other commercial purpose parts) but as the chip production lines open up gradually...you will see a gradual increase in new car production in the next 1-4 years with likely a gradual slope down of used car prices.

So there is time to decide...dont' feel like you must sell now because the chip shortage is here to stay for several years leading to equally inflated used car prices for several years as well.

by the time I'm done cleaning up the NBP base I have a feeling I'll regret having sold that one to you.

He's working on it but the supply chain for things is very backlogged right now.

Sit tight, boys
J, no regrets in life man. Know that it is in very good hands and I'm sure you'll get to see her sometime again within our lifetimes....lol. I've never owned a car (so far) less than 7(almost 8) years and the more I think about the KBP TL-S with the 6MT and all the bits it has...the more I know it must be kept for a long...long time.

Iam in it for the long haul now. The maintenance and upkeep is miniscule (insurance and wear and tear wise). I'm not planning to completely go beserk with any exotic drivetrain mod but to keep it OEM+ with maybe future tasteful/useful mods (ie THICC steering wheel) so the upkeep is going to be super cheap/easy. And as the years go by there will be less and less and less and less examples of these TL-S cars as they get wrecked, sold and get hacked up by kids and later wrecked or junked, or just flat out get sold to downstream owners that will essentially use it as a beater and then it will die the junkyard/parts-car death (if not crashed).

And so in 10-20 years, which is my timeline....the car will be just one of a tiny miniscule example that will be on the road with its options/mods that should still draw a small niche buyers market. Obviously this is assuming the car doesn't get totaled out of course in that time...but such is the risk we all take with any of the cars we actually drive.

Of course this niche market could completely collapse in 10+ years and no one wants these...which would be fine too as it still is a great practical car that looks awesome to me and gives me tons of joy...which is the most important in the end.

And of course if I ever decide to part with it in the future....I know a Florida Man who will buy it back no problem. I think he runs an Audi/Acura used car lot out of his driveway with 100% money back guarantee for an infinite time....like if you want it you can just go back and sell the car back no problem. Great customer service. Would highly recommend. A++ seller.

Last edited by nist7; 08-06-2021 at 11:29 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by nist7:
Euro-R_Spec_TSX (08-06-2021), rockstar143 (08-09-2021)
Old 08-07-2021, 08:14 AM
UA7_Unknown

I think there is still some time before the current used car prices are going to come down. Despite what some click bait people may say about a CRASH....the chip industry is still at 100% capacity and if you know anything about new chip manufacturing...it takes YEARS for new semiconductor fabs to come online into full speed....there are new ones being built in Arizona and in Taiwan as well...which likely will be at full capacity in about 2-4 years. The actual machines that is used to make the leading-edge silicone wafers at mass capacity is only made by this one company out of the Netherlands (I believe) and those machines takes weeks to assemble/manufacture and cost a fortuen and an entire department of staff to setup at a new fab facility.

I don't know how much of a car's computer chips uses leading-edge wafer technology (I'm guessing not that many....at least not like the latest enthusiast consumer computing parts or other commercial purpose parts) but as the chip production lines open up gradually...you will see a gradual increase in new car production in the next 1-4 years with likely a gradual slope down of used car prices.

So there is time to decide...dont' feel like you must sell now because the chip shortage is here to stay for several years leading to equally inflated used car prices for several years as well.

Understandable. And yeah I work in the auto industry, the chip shortage has affected a lot as far as new car inventory is concerned; and a buddy of mine that supposedly works in the field where those chips are manufactured informed me of the same time frame before things return to some form of normality. Actually learned as well those chips are used in some of the appliances we buy, like video game consoles; which there is also a shortage of currently. I'll probably sit on it for a while to see, I did semi fall in love with that Shelby but it most certainly is not the most practical car compared to the TL-S. Not to mention those things scream with any percentage of throttle lol I enjoy a loud V8 but unsure if I would on a semi-daily basis. So we'll see, not planning on making any immediate moves. Do plan on getting an exhaust here before the end of the year however
Old 08-07-2021, 01:55 PM
Cruisin'

Sit tight, boys
Thanks for the update rockstar143 ! I'll hold on to my money for this then lol. Thanks for reaching out to Richie.
Old 08-09-2021, 07:30 AM

J, no regrets in life man. Know that it is in very good hands and I'm sure you'll get to see her sometime again within our lifetimes....lol. I've never owned a car (so far) less than 7(almost 8) years and the more I think about the KBP TL-S with the 6MT and all the bits it has...the more I know it must be kept for a long...long time.

Iam in it for the long haul now. The maintenance and upkeep is miniscule (insurance and wear and tear wise). I'm not planning to completely go beserk with any exotic drivetrain mod but to keep it OEM+ with maybe future tasteful/useful mods (ie THICC steering wheel) so the upkeep is going to be super cheap/easy. And as the years go by there will be less and less and less and less examples of these TL-S cars as they get wrecked, sold and get hacked up by kids and later wrecked or junked, or just flat out get sold to downstream owners that will essentially use it as a beater and then it will die the junkyard/parts-car death (if not crashed).

And so in 10-20 years, which is my timeline....the car will be just one of a tiny miniscule example that will be on the road with its options/mods that should still draw a small niche buyers market. Obviously this is assuming the car doesn't get totaled out of course in that time...but such is the risk we all take with any of the cars we actually drive.

Of course this niche market could completely collapse in 10+ years and no one wants these...which would be fine too as it still is a great practical car that looks awesome to me and gives me tons of joy...which is the most important in the end.

And of course if I ever decide to part with it in the future....I know a Florida Man who will buy it back no problem. I think he runs an Audi/Acura used car lot out of his driveway with 100% money back guarantee for an infinite time....like if you want it you can just go back and sell the car back no problem. Great customer service. Would highly recommend. A++ seller.

you're the man, Ming...
Originally Posted by derrek116
Thanks for the update rockstar143 ! I'll hold on to my money for this then lol. Thanks for reaching out to Richie.
Sure thing, man.
Old 08-09-2021, 07:50 AM
Transmission Pro

Received 87 Likes on 59 Posts
30 orders for a $1900 exhaust setup is $57k.

You would probably pay less than half that amount if you reached out to any fabrication shop yourself to have them build 30x of whatever exhaust.

Quick Reply: RV6 True Dual Exhaust Group Buy - long shot need 30