Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rev Matching

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 12:55 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,276 Likes on 2,641 Posts
Originally Posted by o4Komodo
Bense? Same guy who's constantly taking work even though he's swamped and refusing to refund people something as low as $150?
Why am I not the least bit surprised to read that
Old 04-19-2021, 01:02 PM
Transmission Pro

Received 87 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by Legend2TL
Because you're an old hag with nothing valuable to contribute, and your ego cannot fathom the concept that I really am legit despite the fact that I don't have an exorbitantly expensive education like your daughter and they I don't have the "modesty" that your wife had with her engineering education.

All of which are things that have nothing at all to do with Honda tuning, nor are they things that I care about -- yet for some reason you can't shut up about.

For the record, there's a lot more to the story than what he's saying. But also, for the record, I'm not explaining it to you because you're not worth it.
​​​​
Old 04-19-2021, 01:35 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Received 398 Likes on 332 Posts
Originally Posted by Bense
I refuse to discuss this on a public forum. Stop harassing me.
was a simple question. Never once harassed you. You're too sensitive to the subject to be any bit open minded.

But it proves you are the very same Bense so...
Old 04-19-2021, 01:36 PM
Transmission Pro

was a simple question. Never once harassed you. You're too sensitive to the subject to be any bit open minded.

Nice try!
Old 04-19-2021, 01:37 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

he seems knowledgeable I'll give him that. But the other stuff I won't get into topic about it here.

If he man's up then he man's up. Lesson learned.

Just hoping people will proceed with caution.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:39 PM
Transmission Pro

he seems knowledgeable I'll give him that. But the other stuff I won't get into topic about it here.

Wow, you have really taught me a lesson. Any other advice?
Old 04-19-2021, 01:42 PM
AZ Community Team

Because you're an old hag with nothing valuable to contribute, and your ego cannot fathom the concept that I really am legit despite the fact that I don't have an exorbitantly expensive education like your daughter and they I don't have the "modesty" that your wife had with her engineering education.

All of which are things that have nothing at all to do with Honda tuning, nor are they things that I care about -- yet for some reason you can't shut up about.

For the record, there's a lot more to the story than what he's saying. But also, for the record, I'm not explaining it to you because you're not worth it.
​​​​
Coming from a ignorant loser that means nothing, but now you're a ignorant loser fraud who doesn't refund unfilled orders.
And insulting other's family members? As well as morally bankrupt as well.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:44 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Nice try!
If you think that was harassment then... Iunno what to even say to that except: overly sensitive.

Well, confirmed. The very same Bense. That's all there is to it.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:45 PM
Transmission Pro

Coming from a ignorant loser that means nothing, but now you're a ignorant loser fraud who doesn't refund unfilled orders.
And insulting other's family members? As well as morally bankrupt as well.
When I'm your age, I hope that I'm just like you.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:45 PM
AZ Community Team

He said synchro's were brake pads, so his "knowledge" is worthless.
And not refunding orders, just adds to his poor character.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:46 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

Wow, you have really taught me a lesson. Any other advice?
what... I wasn't even berating you. The fact you responded with that just shows what level youre at.

I have and don't want anything else to say. If youre doing better then cool. If not then, well, damn.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:46 PM
Transmission Pro

Is your daughter single?
Old 04-19-2021, 01:47 PM
AZ Community Team

seems to have anger management issues
The following users liked this post:
o4Komodo (04-19-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 01:48 PM
Rev High; Drive Happy

there was a lot he said and did. And his behavior now shows he hasn't really changed.

But I'm just gonna leave it at that. Just wanted to confirm if it was the same dude but he got all overly sensitive and defensive about it.
Legend2TL (04-19-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 01:48 PM
AZ Community Team

Is your daughter single?
Resorting to your prior ignorant crass postings?
Old 04-19-2021, 01:50 PM
AZ Community Team

there was a lot he said and did. And his behavior now shows he hasn't really changed.

But I'm just gonna leave it at that. Just wanted to confirm if it was the same dude but he got all overly sensitive and defensive about it.

+1 agree , the not refunding the money for supposed orders not fulfilled seems about right.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:50 PM
Transmission Pro

seems to have anger management issues
The only thing I know about you is what you have said to me directly. Yet for some reason you seem to follow me around making sure to make comments about me.

Let me know when you want my autograph.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:52 PM
AZ Community Team

The only thing I know about you is what you have said to me directly. Yet for some reason you seem to follow me around making sure to make comments about me.

Let me know when you want my autograph.

Nope, just making other AZ members know of your supposedly fraudulent business practices so to proceed with caution.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:53 PM
Transmission Pro

Nope, just making other AZ members know of your supposedly fraudulent business practices so to proceed with caution.
You clearly know nothing about me.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:55 PM
Transmission Pro

@Legend2TL Eat your heart out.
https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g...ness-me-993645
Old 04-19-2021, 01:58 PM
AZ Community Team

You clearly know nothing about me.
I know enough that I don't want to know anything about you

Anyway, back to thread topic. Wonder if anyone has ever reverse engineered the 3G TL ECU to know if there's rev matching in the code?
Old 04-19-2021, 02:04 PM
Transmission Pro

I know enough that I don't want to know anything about you

Anyway, back to thread topic. Wonder if anyone has ever reverse engineered the 3G TL ECU to know if there's rev matching in the code?
How did you manage to be so awful at tuning Hondas? You have all this supposed "success", yet you are so bad at this. I can't help but wonder why you're even here.

Oh wait, its probably because you've got such a great life, and because you've got so many things that are so much better for you to spend your time on than following a guy online, that's hundreds of miles away, decades younger than you, making sure that he knows that you disapprove of him.
Old 04-19-2021, 02:59 PM
Latent car nut

Received 2,027 Likes on 1,420 Posts
Wow, for a change I'm not the one Mr. Expert is insulting; oops, this post will probably correct that oversight on his part.
Old 04-19-2021, 03:04 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by horseshoez
Wow, for a change I'm not the one Mr. Expert is insulting; oops, this post will probably correct that oversight on his part.
+1 , it's difficult to have any sort of rational discussion but now you've fallen into the rabbit hole now
horseshoez (04-19-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 10:37 PM
Transmission Pro

Legend2TL,
Even with $16 bucks to my name, fresh out on bail, no job, no formal qualifications, living in my car / men's shelter, a mop bucket with harbor freight tools, riding the bus to the junkyard, a $60 laptop, pirated software, $10 Walmart multimeter, $17 digital measuring calipers I ordered from Amazon and picked up at an amazon locker at a gas station, and a packet of 3M sand paper -- I'm light years ahead of you / anything you've ever done at tuning Hondas / 3g Acura TL.

​​​​​​This is not a forum about life in general. The objective purpose of this forum is to discuss technical details that are specific to 3g Acura TL. No clue why you are even here.
​​​​
Old 04-20-2021, 09:17 AM
AZ Community Team

FWIW, googled and found the 3G TL ECU is a Renesas SH series uC (probably a SH2 for that time period).
Unfortunately uses a proprietary Toshiba/Renesas Advanced User Debugger (AUD) for interfacing to the memory map, so standard JTAG ICE won't work.
Pretty good getting started guide.

The Car Hacker?s Handbook THE CAR HACKER’S HANDBOOK. Copyright © 2016 by Craig Smith.

Figure 8-5: 2005 Acura TL ECU with Renesas SH MCU and AUD port

Last edited by Legend2TL; 04-20-2021 at 09:19 AM.
Old 04-20-2021, 10:05 AM
Transmission Pro

FWIW, googled and found the 3G TL ECU is a Renesas SH series uC (probably a SH2 for that time period).
Unfortunately uses a proprietary Toshiba/Renesas Advanced User Debugger (AUD) for interfacing to the memory map, so standard JTAG ICE won't work.
Pretty good getting started guide.

The Car Hacker?s Handbook THE CAR HACKER’S HANDBOOK. Copyright © 2016 by Craig Smith.

Figure 8-5: 2005 Acura TL ECU with Renesas SH MCU and AUD port

You mean this book that I got nearly 2 years ago?

You're already too late, too slow, and the HTS crew has already hacked that ECU. Scheduled to get back my device in the mail today that I sent to my EE friend in Cali to dump his 2008 TLS 6MT ECU.

Stop being so worthless.

Old 04-20-2021, 11:33 AM
AZ Community Team

You mean this book that I got nearly 2 years ago?

You're already too late, too slow, and the HTS crew has already hacked that ECU. Scheduled to get back my device in the mail today that I sent to my EE friend in Cali to dump his 2008 TLS 6MT ECU.

Stop being so worthless.
so you need someone else to extract/dump a binary file for you but you ridicule others?
Gotta think back but two years I was RE'ing with IDA Pro the Tegra northbridge in a Model-S infotainment.
, the link I posted was a reference for others, perhaps someone knows how to thread a AUD protocol into a cheap JTAG USB/IF (like a Altera FPGA).

Last edited by Legend2TL; 04-20-2021 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,751 Likes on 6,750 Posts
I refuse to discuss this on a public forum. Stop harassing me.
How did you manage to be so awful at tuning Hondas? You have all this supposed "success", yet you are so bad at this. I can't help but wonder why you're even here.

Oh wait, its probably because you've got such a great life, and because you've got so many things that are so much better for you to spend your time on than following a guy online, that's hundreds of miles away, decades younger than you, making sure that he knows that you disapprove of him.

Stop being so worthless.
@Bense you can't have it both ways.. you can't start harassing people and also press the mommy button when people return the favor. If you want to dish it, you better be able to take it too. Also family members are off limits here, feel free to start slinging dirt at each others' 'qualifications' are lack thereof, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

While we're here on the topic though, i don't see why you're not willing to discuss bad reviews from your Facebook page. You've decided that you want to make that public page, you can't just cherry-pick all the good reviews and ignoring the bad.

Transparency is an important trait when I'm looking for people to do business with
The following 5 users liked this post by thoiboi:
horseshoez (04-20-2021), Legend2TL (04-20-2021), nist7 (04-20-2021), o4Komodo (04-20-2021), vpasla1 (04-20-2021)
Old 04-20-2021, 05:30 PM
Transmission Pro

Originally Posted by thoiboi
@Bense you can't have it both ways.. you can't start harassing people and also press the mommy button when people return the favor. If you want to dish it, you better be able to take it too. Also family members are off limits here, feel free to start slinging dirt at each others' 'qualifications' are lack thereof, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

While we're here on the topic though, i don't see why you're not willing to discuss bad reviews from your Facebook page. You've decided that you want to make that public page, you can't just cherry-pick all the good reviews and ignoring the bad.

Transparency is an important trait when I'm looking for people to do business with
That is reasonable. However to be fair, Legend2TL is the reason why I know about his family,. I do not care to know anything about him or his family, yet he won't shut up about them.

I'm not opposed to providing a thorough explanation. The only problem is that I have already done so. I do plan on providing a very thorough explanation, but I absolutely refuse to allow strangers to bombard me online, for the sole purpose of using the scenario to harass me, try to put me in some sort position where I'm scrambling trying to "sound" legit, with overly polite, kiss ass responses.

I have my reasons for why I do what I do. I also don't have to always share my reasoning or provide explanations why.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:28 PM
AZ Community Team

That is reasonable. However to be fair, Legend2TL is the reason why I know about his family,. I do not care to know anything about him or his family, yet he won't shut up about them.

I'm not opposed to providing a thorough explanation. The only problem is that I have already done so. I do plan on providing a very thorough explanation, but I absolutely refuse to allow strangers to bombard me online, for the sole purpose of using the scenario to harass me, try to put me in some sort position where I'm scrambling trying to "sound" legit, with overly polite, kiss ass responses.

I have my reasons for why I do what I do. I also don't have to always share my reasoning or provide explanations why.
Actually you're the asshole who brought my wife into the discussion, I never mention her once in any posting. And my daughter again you're the asshole who brought her into this thread.
So your the ignorant POS who wants keeps bringing it up. But then again for a fraud vendor whose not delivering products or refunding money, that's not a surprise.

And silly me, I even tried to show you actual university classes links in gearbox engineering if you wanna learn something. Again you're just a ignorant POS.
And harass you? This was my first post in the MTF thread which wasn't directed at anyone and gave my input for MTF experience then you bombarded me on.

discussion is kinda silly to say the least. Especially trying to compare a mid-90's Civic MT to the mid 00's TL gearbox which have different gearboxes and internal components (synchro's, gearsets, shiftforks,.....).
Unless one worked at the Honda manual gearbox design teams, IIRC there are two (one is more R&Dish which did the TLX DCT) both of which are in Japan. AFAIK, there are no Honda manual gearbox engineers in the US.

I've used Castrol synthetic motor oil in Honda/Acura MT (5 Honda's and Acura's with MT) when it was called out in the factory shop manuals (up to mid/late 90's), then Honda introduced their own MTF and issued the caution that motor oil is acceptable only for temporary use.
Since then have used both Honda brand MTF with mediocre results, I've had very good to great shifting with the GM-FM MTF which I recommend to others as well (works really well in Getag gearboxes too).

And the only SME on manual gearbox's I'd trust for his input on the subject matter is the late Pete Weismann, designer/engineer of the transverse MT for the McLaren F1, MP4/4, MP4/5, MP4/6
The only one whose worthless is this thread is you the ignorant POS.

Last edited by Legend2TL; 04-20-2021 at 06:32 PM.
Old 04-20-2021, 06:34 PM
Transmission Pro

Actually you're the asshole who brought my wife into the discussion, I never mention her once in any posting. And my daughter again you're the asshole who brought her into this thread.
So your the ignorant POS who wants keeps brining it up. But then again for a fraud whose not delivering products or refunding money, that's not a surprise.

And harass you, again your ignorant POS. This was my first post in the MTF thread which you bombarded me on.

The only one whose worthless is this thread is you the ignorant POS.
Your responses on this forum are so comically stupid that I am having a difficult time determining if you're serious or if you are deliberately being asinine as a way of attempting to troll me.

Oh no. Legend2TL thinks that I'm an asshole. Let me stop what I'm doing so that I can try to figure out how this makes me feel.

​​​​​
Old 04-20-2021, 06:37 PM
AZ Community Team

Your responses on this forum are so comically stupid that I am having a difficult time determining if you're serious or if you are deliberately being asinine as a way of attempting to troll me.

Oh no. Legend2TL thinks that I'm an asshole. Let me stop what I'm doing so that I can try to figure out how this makes me feel.

​​​​​

Comically stupid? You're the ignorant POS who thinks gear synchronizers are nothing but brake pads

https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g.../#post16682153

Last edited by Legend2TL; 04-20-2021 at 06:40 PM.