3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions Of The New 2006 Infiniti M Series?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JackSprat01
I don't know about the new M, but have you guys that like the new Lexus DRIVEN one? I just took out a GS330 AWD on Friday. It's a BOAT compared to the TL! Felt much like a Camry to me. They didn't have a 430 to drive which I'm sure has nuts, but damn, 240 HP or whatever in the GS330 is NOT enough for that car. I was happy to get back in my TL.
i think its meant to feel like a boat. its a big luxury sedan and not a sports sedan like their IS300.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
caball88 said it perfectly! the gs is geared more towards the luxury segment. it's not supposed to have the handling capabilities of a TL or IS or even an M. that said, having owned a 2000 GS400 myself, I can tell you the GS destroys my TL in luxury fit, finish and feel. not to mention 300hp RWD V8!! the "boat like" ride is BEYOND SMOOOOOTH and actually becomes addicting. getting in any other car seems like your on a roller coaster compared to the gs. also, i never had 1 single problem with my GS and not to mention their service quality is second to none!

now for some, the lack of road feedback bothers you. if that's the case, take the 10k you saved by getting the gs instead or a 545i or e500 and put it into some shocks, springs, sways and you will be competing with any car out there. plus, you'll look better!

the reason we all purchased a tl is because of it's style, character and ammeneties for such a reasonable price. you can't find another car with all we have for the money. this is why i'm happy with my tl. and so should you be!!! but if I had 55k to spend on a car, the gs would be IT!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by vishnus11
A. You're a fucktard and a troll. Get your facts straight.
B. Who gives a shit about lobster, caviar, and mcdonalds.
C. The Rl ranks at the top of its class in safety, just like the TL. It comes standard with just about every freakin feature you could want, and is extremely well built. In fact, I dont believe the M offers the XM Realtime traffic monitoring feature. Having driven one, I prefer its interior to that of an M.

I'm sure the M35/45 drives great, but the exterior is too undistinctive. The body profile looks a lot like that of a Maxima. And it seems (at least from the pics) that the "piano" style dash would be cumbersome to use.
just the kind of reaction I would EXPECT from a 17 year old KID. I wonder why america's schooling is failing. Go back and get an education you immature piece of donkey turd. Oh and nice made up word " fuckturd" . It means absolutely nothing to me because it doesn't exist! Nice try though Go eat your white castle and spam and have a good time because you seriously lack any verbal intellectual skill that even our ancestors of 1000 years ago would have.

Bottom Line, the M35X and m45 base at $48k + tax ( which i already received a quote on) in cluding the tech and journey packages is IMO an RL KILLER. Oh and just the fact that ACS is an absolute popous , worthless bunch or cavepeople who will leave you out to hang shold be enough to make people RUN from ASCURA brand name. You will NEVER get that kind of inexcuseable treatment from Lexus or Infiniti who actually CARE about their customers
Old 03-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Team Nighthawk Director

Matter of opinion, I like it! Looks great but never liked Infiniti's interior's
Old 03-07-2005, 02:47 PM
aw1
Pro

Originally Posted by WHAMBAMNEW2004TLASPECMAN
just the kind of reaction I would EXPECT from a 17 year old KID. I wonder why america's schooling is failing. Go back and get an education you immature piece of donkey turd. Oh and nice made up word " fuckturd" . It means absolutely nothing to me because it doesn't exist! Nice try though Go eat your white castle and spam and have a good time because you seriously lack any verbal intellectual skill that even our ancestors of 1000 years ago would have.

Bottom Line, the M35X and m45 base at $48k + tax ( which i already received a quote on) in cluding the tech and journey packages is IMO an RL KILLER. Oh and just the fact that ACS is an absolute popous , worthless bunch or cavepeople who will leave you out to hang shold be enough to make people RUN from ASCURA brand name. You will NEVER get that kind of inexcuseable treatment from Lexus or Infiniti who actually CARE about their customers

funny response..but anyways

seems like you already made up your mind.. the m is a nice looking car but if i had the money, i would go with a german car. but everyone is different. good luck with your new ride if you do decide on getting the m.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by aw1
...................... i would go with a german car. but everyone is different. .................................................. .....
Old 03-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Have fun over on the Infinity boards and don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. You like the infinity so go get it. You had your mind made up before you even posted.

You could have been the bigger man and ignored him. I mean since your so intellectual and what not.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
UHH, I NEVER SAID I ADDED THE PREMIUM PACKAGE FR 10K AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE PRICE ON THE WEB IS NOT THE PRICE YOU PAY. YOU CAN CLEARLY GET INTO A NEW M35X ALL WHEEL DRIVE BASE FOR UNDER 40K FROM ANY DEALER AND THE BASE ALREADY HAS MANY THINGS IN IT. I ADDED THE TECHNOLOGY AND JOURNEY PACKAGES FOR 6.5K WHICH INCLUDE NAV AND MANY MORE OTHER THINGS LIKE BLUETOOTH AND SICK STEREO SYSTEM ,.ANYTHING ELSE IS OVERKILL. THE CAR COMES STOCK WITH 18" WHEELS AND SUSPENSION LIKE THE A-SPEC INCLUDING ALL WHEEL DRIVE, SOMETHING THE TL WILL NEVER HAVE FOR ANOTHER 3 YEARS AT LEAST . YOU CAN BET THE PRICE WILL BE THOUSANDS MORE.THEN ANYWAY. TRY READING MY POST AND SEE THAT I ALREADY OWN A TL A-SPEC AND WAS THINKING OF TRADING SO I WAS ASKING OPININS OF OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE LOOKED AT OR WILL CONSIDER LOOKING AT ONE BEFORE PURCHASING THEIR TL OR RL. STOP ASSUMING THINGS , READ MY POST WHERE I CLEARLY STATE THE PRICE AND TRY OFFERING A SUGGESTION INSTEAD OF THE SNY PISS POOR ATTITUDE AND REMARKS
yo... chill out and realize this is an online forum, not real life .. you shouldn't take this crap personally -- if you do, you have issues (I think you have issues anyway).

You have about 11 posts to your name.. learn to get along.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Instructor

I think the M looks like an oversized G with a jacked grill.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Instructor

G35 coupe still the best looking car Nissan/Infin ever turned out. The M looks pretty much like a 2005 G35 sedan with uglier tail-lamps. It's a nice car, but for 45k I'd go with the 06 GS all the way. And the TL is faster than the M35 anyway. For 10k less. I'm sorry, I just can't keep an open mind when Nissan is involved. Pretty much the Dodge of Japanese brands.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Cruising in ATL!!

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
hahaha.. and this is 28 years old responding to 17 years old.. i can't tell a difference who's the older, wiser and more intellectual one... that's just plain pathetic... seem like Infiniti is what you want to go with.. by the way u responded to ppl's comments, you weren't asking for advices or opinions.. so go with what you want.. and stop talking negative things about cars that majority of ppl on this website love to drive...
Old 03-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Banned

It sounds like your mind is already made up so why even ask? It appears as if you're just trying to provoke people. Also, first you start bashing the TL, saying the M35 is superior for not that much money, which is a bogous statement since the M is significantly more money, than you say it's an RL killer. You expect respect from people here but aren't willing to give any in return. You are the new person here, and it appears that you're just an Internet troll. If the M is so much superior to the TL and RL, than go get one, enjoy it and good luck.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TLover
It sounds like your mind is already made up so why even ask? It appears as if you're just trying to provoke people. Also, first you start bashing the TL, saying the M35 is superior for not that much money, which is a bogous statement since the M is significantly more money, than you say it's an RL killer. You expect respect from people here but aren't willing to give any in return. You are the new person here, and it appears that you're just an Internet troll. If the M is so much superior to the TL and RL, than go get one, enjoy it and good luck.
last time I checked I OWN a TL Aspec so what the hell are you talking about and BTW the new M is 40K Base to start which you could easily buy for $37k. In addition, I am NOT a new user but have a new screen name. I used to be new 2004acuratlman you moron and the second to last time I checked, this was a board full of people who are actually intelligent and can take criticism...obvoiusly not because most of you all are a bunch of BABIES wah wah wah who have closed minds and can't think of anything but their superior TL. God,, grow up losers. Why don't you take your 2 cents an add it to the "need to stop spanking off on the internet all day and get a life fund" No wonder why i left in the first place
Old 03-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by baboya96
hahaha.. and this is 28 years old responding to 17 years old.. i can't tell a difference who's the older, wiser and more intellectual one... that's just plain pathetic... seem like Infiniti is what you want to go with.. by the way u responded to ppl's comments, you weren't asking for advices or opinions.. so go with what you want.. and stop talking negative things about cars that majority of ppl on this website love to drive...
hi school boy, wanna go clubbin? hahaha
Old 03-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Banned

last time I checked I OWN a TL Aspec so what the hell are you talking about and BTW the new M is 40K Base to start which you could easily buy for $37k. In addition, I am NOT a new user but have a new screen name. I used to be new 2004acuratlman you moron and the second to last time I checked, this was a board full of people who are actually intelligent and can take criticism...obvoiusly not because most of you all are a bunch of BABIES wah wah wah who have closed minds and can't think of anything but their superior TL. God,, grow up losers. Why don't you take your 2 cents an add it to the "need to stop spanking off on the internet all day and get a life fund" No wonder why i left in the first place
It appears you're the one who can't take criticism. Your rants are that of a child who gets upset because others won't back your opinion. Oh, and if we're comparing base models, I got my TL for 31K, so my supposition that the M is significantly money still holds true.

BTW, if you can get a M35 for 37K, I say go for it.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:41 AM
Now with i-Vtec

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
:whocares:
Old 03-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Licking Platters Clean

most of you all are a bunch of BABIES wah wah wah who have closed minds and can't think of anything but their superior TL. God,, grow up losers.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
WHAMBAMNEW2004TLASPECMAN is banned and the thread is

Old 03-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Ron A
WHAMBAMNEW2004TLASPECMAN is banned and the thread is
Ron pulled out the pic!
Old 03-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by cTLgo
Ron pulled out the pic!
I reserve this pic for special cases, and this is definitely one of them.

Kinda hurts the eyes, doesn't it?