Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My wife wanted me to ask you guys...

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 12:57 AM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars
Payback's a bitch. She's watching Sex and the City 2 in the bedroom. I went to bed thinking I could put up with it until I fell asleep. Wrong. Here I am back on Acurazine. I would rather watch a brokeback mountain marathon than this shit. I honestly did not think a movie could be that bad and that gay. I have to wonder how disturbed a person has to be to watch that stuff. But of course she compared it to me being on acurazine so here I am.
Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited by LoveMyTL-S; 08-07-2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Fixed
Old 08-07-2010, 07:03 AM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts

My girlfriend and I look at relationships like this: you have to make sacrifices to make it work.

To keep me happy, just let me talk about my car, let me sit on Acurazine for hours on end, and don't bitch when I want to play Forza. To keep her happy, I let her drag me around the mall to look at shit, I pay for most of the meals (I prefer it anyway), and I always say yes when she asks "does this look okay?"

In the end each person always has to give something up to make the other one happy. Is my girlfriend thrilled every time I tell her there is a meet coming up and that I want her to go? Meh, not really, but she does it to make me happy (plus she enjoys coming, she just won't admit it).
Old 08-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Payback's a bitch. She's watching Sex and the City 2 in the bedroom. I went to bed thinking I could put up with it until I fell asleep. Wrong. Here I am back on Acurazine. I would rather watch a brokeback mountain marathon than this shit. I honestly did not think a movie could be that bad and that gay. I have to wonder how disturbed a person has to be to watch that stuff. But of course she compared it to me being on acurazine so here I am.
I got super drunk last night. Then voted to go to IHOP with my drunk buddy (our sober gf's drove us), at which point I lost it. Wandered off, fell asleep, then went for a ride in the vomit comet. Got home fell asleep in a cold water bath then woke up at 4AM to take a 30 min hot shower. Here I am awake at 8AM with a pounding headache yet sober. I still wouldn't trade my night for yours.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo
I got super drunk last night. Then voted to go to IHOP with my drunk buddy (our sober gf's drove us), at which point I lost it. Wandered off, fell asleep, then went for a ride in the vomit comet. Got home fell asleep in a cold water bath then woke up at 4AM to take a 30 min hot shower. Here I am awake at 8AM with a pounding headache yet sober. I still wouldn't trade my night for yours.
LOL. I remember the days of partying in Vegas in a nice club and then waking up under a bench next to a bum and now knowing how I got there or how I was going to get home. That would have been an improvement over last night.

Glad you made it home ok. I didn't even think of alcohol. That would have made it bearable....maybe. But then I don't miss the days of waking up and being scared to death to read what I wrote the night before.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
LOL. I remember the days of partying in Vegas in a nice club and then waking up under a bench next to a bum and now knowing how I got there or how I was going to get home. That would have been an improvement over last night.
LOL. Reminded me of "The Hangover."
Old 08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by TLperfection
LOL. Reminded me of "The Hangover."
You have no idea. I have no idea how we even came up with the ideas to do the stuff we used to do and how we got out of jail so many times. I even have Tito Ortiz in some very compromising situations from those days lol. I think that's why I'm so boring now, making up for the extended childhood.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts

Glad you made it home ok. I didn't even think of alcohol. That would have made it bearable....maybe. But then I don't miss the days of waking up and being scared to death to read what I wrote the night before.
So I talked to my gf this morning.. she was still a little peeved but has since forgiven me after laughing about my stupor. Apparently IHOP was filled with cops last night but luckily they didn't bother arresting us for public intoxication.

We drove over to pick up my buddies car this morning and nabbed it while he was sleeping (I have a spare key). I detailed it and replaced his burned out taillight.. the least I can do for displaying Andy Warhol on the side of his car. I haven't been that sick in years but I should have known, that's the last time I'm drinking a bottle of gentleman's jack. I'm sticking to goose and beer. I think drunk posts are the best... when you're not the poster.. lol.

Best drunk post I've seen was a facebook post that went viral. Some guy posted a girls name on his facebook wall that he just met at a bar. She commented why did he post her name.. then his buddy enlightened the girl that he was really drunk and he probably meant to type her name into the search bar not the comment bar.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:55 PM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts
^
Old 10-06-2010, 04:21 PM
B-MAC

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by sac2006TL
AND YOU are completely right!!! My wife used to have a bimmer up until a month ago (2006 330i, fully loaded). All I heard was how her car is so much better engineered and solid. How her seat heaters are awesome and how mine are cheap. How my TL feels like paper. How flimsy it is... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Funny thing is that we traded the pos-bimmer, I HATED that car, in for an MDX. Now Acura is the greatest thing in the world. Especially the tech package with the hard drive and all. "Honda has the greatest pricing, you just pick a trim and everything comes standard. None of this nickel and diming for every little thing."

Hmmm...

Funny how that worked out!
Typical Female for you!!! This would be my wife exactly!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My BF and I fight to be on the forums. lol Our fam loves Acuras.
Old 10-06-2010, 07:10 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by sac2006TL
My wife says I spend more time on Azine than I do with her when I get home in the evening. She wanted me to ask you guys if you do the same, or if I am the only one who "ignores" his wife.
i suggest you spend more time with your wife..... don't argue, just do it. it will only benefit you