Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Bids Down!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 10:56 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking My Bids Down!

I currently own a 99 3.2TL and am absolutely in love with it. When the original concepts came out, the new TL was the ugliest thing since... well it was ugly. They have refined the back, and it has grown on me.

I met with my rep today and put a deposit down on the first (and only) 2004 TL with Navigation system that my dealer has on order. I am to expect reciept end of October, beginning of November.

It'll be sad to see my 99TL go back to Honda Finance, but as I approach redline in my new TL, I'm sure I'll manage to sleep at night.

-M
Old 09-24-2003, 11:45 PM
Race Director

I too thought the new TL was not that all that when it came out..

But after I saw R/D Pics with bodykit and saw the official Acura Pics, than my eyes opened up :wow:

IT IS HOTT!!!
Old 09-25-2003, 05:21 AM
Racer

Originally posted by 2004TL
I too thought the new TL was not that all that when it came out..

But after I saw R/D Pics with bodykit and saw the official Acura Pics, than my eyes opened up :wow:

IT IS HOTT!!!

I think this is very true for most cars (and again, I emphasize B]"most cars"[/B]). I mean if you've been looking or driving the same car for 4 - 5 yrs, obviously you got used to the way the car looks, how it handles, where the controls/buttons are, etc. All of the sudden, you get this newly redesigned car, and as good as the new TL actually is, it still going to take some time for people to get used to it and for the new look to "grow" on people.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get more info from Canadian dealers soon. Things are moving in a much slower pace over here. Most dealers still have very limited info about the new TL.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Intermediate

Sterne Acura in Aurora seems to have more information than any dealer [they're actually my dealer], as well as lots of news. As well, the floor models show up October 15th and will be available for test drive.

The "Huge Ass" look of all the new cars modeling themselves after the european looks I found so ugly. Acura found a medium (as the concept was a bit extreme), and with more cars on the road with it, as well as with more acura pics, It was a done deal.

Mmm... sweet TL'ey goodness.

-M
Old 09-25-2003, 10:19 AM
Racer

Originally posted by PhYrE
Sterne Acura in Aurora seems to have more information than any dealer [they're actually my dealer], as well as lots of news. As well, the floor models show up October 15th and will be available for test drive.

The "Huge Ass" look of all the new cars modeling themselves after the european looks I found so ugly. Acura found a medium (as the concept was a bit extreme), and with more cars on the road with it, as well as with more acura pics, It was a done deal.

Mmm... sweet TL'ey goodness.

-M
Hey, I'm from Toronto. How do I get from DVP to Sterne Acura?
Old 09-25-2003, 10:48 AM
Intermediate

DVP to 404. 404 to (I think its Mulock). Head west. that turns into wellington. Take it to Younge. Make a right on Younge and go north and it'll be a few block up on your right

15795 Yonge St.
Aurora, ON, L4G 1P4
Main Line: 416-324-3232
Fax: 905-841-8650

They seem to have lots of info for me, but give them a call. There is still uncertainty from all the dealers, although they seem to know more of whats coming.

-M