Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Killed a Ferrari Enzo today

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 10:01 PM
trees grow in

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Killed a Ferrari Enzo today

This guy in Ferrari Enzo pulled up to me on his Enzo at a red light, and I started to rev my engine, he retaliated with revs too. That's when I know it was on, so I gunned my 06 TL when the light turned green, dude, and killed him with like 10 car length.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:11 PM
B A N N E D

he must have been checkin out all the chicks checkin out his car and missed the green light
Old 04-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
same thing happened to me... cept i lined up with a rocket ship... killed him off the line... he started pulling though... he ended up beating me by 2 galaxys
Old 04-24-2007, 11:19 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAHA, im sure he wasnt paying any attention......
Old 04-24-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm in

Received 20 Likes on 5 Posts
The Power of vtec
Old 04-25-2007, 12:59 AM
Cablevision Employee

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Hahahah wow thats funny. No more helium balloons for you buddy.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:43 AM
WDP Is Faster

Why do people waste peoples' time by making bullshit threads like this? I see your 44 years old... I think u need to find better things to do than post stupid threads like a freakin 16 y/o.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:17 AM
Instructor

hahahha thats messed up who the hell cares if its a waste of time then why do you even waste your time reading it i got a good laugh out of this as much as some other people did. like i always tell everyone EVEN THE TORTOISE BEAT THE HARE!
Old 04-25-2007, 05:20 AM
WDP Is Faster

Originally Posted by Sprtan-117
hahahha thats messed up who the hell cares if its a waste of time then why do you even waste your time reading it i got a good laugh out of this as much as some other people did. like i always tell everyone EVEN THE TORTOISE BEAT THE HARE!
Nah, i'm just stating the truth. This guy writes it like he's really serious about this.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:58 AM
trees grow in

I was inspired by 90% of the threads in this "Racing&Competition" section, but thought I might add my own to the mix, it's called satire.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:38 AM
now with four rings

Originally Posted by coconut
I was inspired by 90% of the threads in this "Racing&Competition" section, but thought I might add my own to the mix, it's called satire.
when i read the headline of this thread i thought maybe you literally killed (wrecked) an Enzo...

funny stuff, but are you saying 90% of the topics in this section are false...?
Old 04-25-2007, 09:41 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Dunno dude....I post in this section. Videos to back em up .

Guess I dont see the humor in it either. But I do know what he is saying when he referrs to people posting dumb threads about somebody they pwned off a red light that logic would tell you otherwise. Generally come from folks that are running a front tow hook and little to no mods whatsoever to their car....

For example....

https://acurazine.com/forums/technology-16/i-cant-see-bios-w-lcd-monitor-155430/

Mod list:

White Diamond pEaRL 05' TL
-6spd manual transmission
-FUjita CAI
-xeon bright blue Front Side markers /License plate bulbs/Door panel bulbs
-JDM elder driver badges
-HIN/FIZZ/Fujita stickers
-20% tints in front and limo tint in back
-RockBlocker Blue lens headlight protector kit

I mean...all those JDM elder badges and HIN/FIZZ/Fujita stickers must be the key huh?
Old 04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Pro

Come On Michael BENZ, are you seriously going to be a DICK for your entire life? How about you get off my dick, and worry about your own 40 year old ass! THANK YOU!
Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
Dunno dude....I post in this section. Videos to back em up .

Guess I dont see the humor in it either. But I do know what he is saying when he referrs to people posting dumb threads about somebody they pwned off a red light that logic would tell you otherwise. Generally come from folks that are running a front tow hook and little to no mods whatsoever to their car....

For example....

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155430

Mod list:

White Diamond pEaRL 05' TL
-6spd manual transmission
-FUjita CAI
-xeon bright blue Front Side markers /License plate bulbs/Door panel bulbs
-JDM elder driver badges
-HIN/FIZZ/Fujita stickers
-20% tints in front and limo tint in back
-RockBlocker Blue lens headlight protector kit

I mean...all those JDM elder badges and HIN/FIZZ/Fujita stickers must be the key huh?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Racer

total BS... the guy must've been toying with you because there's no WAY a TL would beat an Enzo... 660hp, 485 ft-lbs vs. 260hp, 233 ft-lbs... yeah right
Old 04-25-2007, 10:08 AM
B A N N E D

lol i post vids in my threads these days to back my stories up
Old 04-25-2007, 11:01 AM
My Daily Driver

Oh..... My..... God.....
Old 04-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Banned

what a waste of time ... its not even funny
Old 04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL
same thing happened to me... cept i lined up with a rocket ship... killed him off the line... he started pulling though... he ended up beating me by 2 galaxys
best response...ever...
Old 04-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL

hAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-25-2007, 12:19 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by aznbenz07
Come On Michael BENZ, are you seriously going to be a DICK for your entire life? How about you get off my dick, and worry about your own 40 year old ass! THANK YOU!
MMMmmaybe? I am a self professed asshole anyway and if you really knew me you would already know that.

Now to the real question.....when you are going to remove that tow hook my JDM Elder friend (who BTW is NOT driving a JDM car in any way shape or form). I mean....sorry dude....its just too friggin easy. I mean...I have NEVER seen somebody list DECALS in their mod list and talk about their car like it is a race car. I mean dude....come on.....

Now for your "get off your dick" statement....sorry dude....might be something you entertain...but personally...I dont go that way. And for worrying about my own 40 year old ass....not a problem man. What....are you gonna come and waste me at the line.... Get a grip kid...and lose that tow hook. You wont be needing it.

Now....since we have established that I am going to be a self professed asshole my entire life.....lets ask YOU a question....

You gonna be a bragging about them decals your whole life ricer? Trust me when I tell you....I am NOT the only one laughing their ass off at you when they see that.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:15 PM
My Daily Driver

oh boy..... aznbenz07 just got :troutslap
Old 04-25-2007, 01:28 PM
WDP Is Faster

LOL @ tow hook.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:45 PM
trees grow in

Originally Posted by rimz
when i read the headline of this thread i thought maybe you literally killed (wrecked) an Enzo...

funny stuff, but are you saying 90% of the topics in this section are false...?
Not saying that their storys are false, but why the non-stopping bragging about some pointless street drag race?
Old 04-25-2007, 02:36 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by coconut
Not saying that their storys are false, but why the non-stopping bragging about some pointless street drag race?
Machismo and nothing more basically from what I see. Which is why it should be limited to actual track racing or course racing of some type IMO. Someone could have been snoozing at the helm....or just plain not interested out on the street. Get it out on an actual track or closed course...then you separate the men from the boys fairly quickly as the intent is fairly obvious at that venue. Then there would be no false reporting of victories when the guy wasnt interested to begin with.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Racer

^^well said
Old 04-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Pro

Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA That tow hook must make that thing fly! Decals? JDM?Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAH In your face- Rub this on yo breast, and yo Vachina, too! (from chapelle show)
Old 04-25-2007, 02:48 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by speedbawlinTL
^^well said
Thanks...I pull out a good one every now and then! Then its probably just back to ......
Old 04-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Pro

Michealbenz & aznbenz07 :gheyfight:, seriously dude, thanks for the laughs. After I just posted, I re-read all this thread. ROFL, seriously.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:51 PM
now with four rings

Machismo and nothing more basically from what I see. Which is why it should be limited to actual track racing or course racing of some type IMO. Someone could have been snoozing at the helm....or just plain not interested out on the street. Get it out on an actual track or closed course...then you separate the men from the boys fairly quickly as the intent is fairly obvious at that venue. Then there would be no false reporting of victories when the guy wasnt interested to begin with.
i agree, but what are you gonna do everytime you pull up next to someone who wants to run? tell them to meet you at the track in half an hour...? ...maybe they (mods) should divide the 'racing and competition' section up into 'track racing' and 'street racing'...
Old 04-25-2007, 02:51 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by JOES05tl
Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA That tow hook must make that thing fly! Decals? JDM?Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAH In your face- Rub this on yo breast, and yo Vachina, too! (from chapelle show)

Dude...thats too funny.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:06 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by JOES05tl
Michealbenz & aznbenz07 :gheyfight:, seriously dude, thanks for the laughs. After I just posted, I re-read all this thread. ROFL, seriously.
Oh....you know.....we are just carrying on like a bunch of tool bags for shits and giggles. I have been trying to get him to take that tow hook off for a few months now unsuccessfully. So you do gotta give the guy props for hangin' in there anyway!

Old 04-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Pro

First off, get a life. You have some nerve bringing one of my old posts into this thread. It just shows how immature a 40 year old can be. And I can tell your an asshole because you spent thousands on a supercharger for a front wheel drive car It's probly an automatic one too. Furthermore If you really wanted to seperate the men from the boys on the track you should have invested in some american muscle. And as far as my tow hook goes it's not on there anymore but I see it still has my car on your mind and that's cool. But I'll keep you posted on any new mods I waste money on after I've closed on the house I'm trying to buy.(were you a home owner at 25? with a 30 thousand dollar car? ) Of coarse not because your the type that wastes money on carbon fiber hoods for luxury sedans , so just know that my priorities are in order and that's why I don't have a million mods like you do. Oh yeah, about my stickers I've seen plenty of people post decals and lighting changes before. So once again get a life, and I'd appreciate you keeping my name and posts out of your mouth. I'm sure you have many other things to worry about like your prostate, those usually go at around your age don't they?
Old 04-25-2007, 04:28 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

First off, get a life. You have some nerve bringing one of my old posts into this thread. It just shows how immature a 40 year old can be. And I can tell your an asshole because you spent thousands on a supercharger for a front wheel drive car It's probly an automatic one too. Furthermore If you really wanted to seperate the men from the boys on the track you should have invested in some american muscle. And as far as my tow hook goes it's not on there anymore but I see it still has my car on your mind and that's cool. But I'll keep you posted on any new mods I waste money on after I've closed on the house I'm trying to buy.(were you a home owner at 25? with a 30 thousand dollar car? ) Of coarse not because your the type that wastes money on carbon fiber hoods for luxury sedans , so just know that my priorities are in order and that's why I don't have a million mods like you do. Oh yeah, about my stickers I've seen plenty of people post decals and lighting changes before. So once again get a life, and I'd appreciate you keeping my name and posts out of your mouth. I'm sure you have many other things to worry about like your prostate, those usually go at around your age don't they?
LOL LAME. dude, not to flame, but im 19. with a 30k car, and will be in my own home by 21 - already in the works... and no, its not mommy and daddys money, its my own hard earned cash.

at any rate... you can say all you awnt... immature, stupid, etc....

at the end of the day, your th one with a tow hook on your car LMAO might has well gotten a CRX or some other POS.

and if you dont have it on anymore, get rid of the ridiculous avatar...
Old 04-25-2007, 06:20 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Ohh...you are a lot of fun here guy.....ok smartie pants....since you wanna play...lets play....

Gotta life bud....dont need help there!
You still goin' on about me being an asshole? Self professed dude.....kinda lets the air out of your bag there...but I guess you are not smart enough to know that. And you can tell I am an asshole because I spent thousands on a supercharger....ok...that really makes sense there dude. Again....transparent as glass....get over it....you envy the mods and you know it........you show it in your rants. Funny how not too long ago it was you cant afford these mods....now it is I am stupid for spending money on mods....at a minimum dude...at least be parallel with your prior statements dude. You dont have the money...now you are a pillar of success here in the United States....damn dude....WAY too easy.

Oh....now some AznBenz dude gonna tell me about American Muscle....lol. Been there done that dude.....so again....talking out the side of your head as usual.

So you say the tow hook is not on there anymore. Can I guess it was BECAUSE THEY WERE LAUGHING AT YOU FROM MILES AWAY and you finally heard it? LOL.

You say I am stupid...but you have a JDM Elder sticker on your car.....nuff said.

Was I a homeowner at 25 with a 30K car...a matter of fact.....I was not. I was a home owner and the owner of a 50K car....so there! Woohoo....again....is this REALLY relevent to ANYTHING we have been discussing here? This is America dude....not that uncommon. What...did you just get off the boat or what? (would explain a LOT....thats for sure) BUT.....you know how I can tell you ARE NOT? People that achieve this basic status.....DONT WEAR IT ON THEIR SLEEVES like a cheap rag for useless defense. Thats no big deal dude....thats like saying....."do you know I have a full refrigerator full of groceries at home?" Who gives a shit. Nobody....and you. It certainly isnt impressive when you whip it out....generally best left for others to say IMO. BUT....some education and maturity will teach you those lessons.

You have seen people post decals and lighting changes before? -well big guy....#1 - dont think I said anything about lighting whatsoever here did I....must be your own paranoia there....and #2 - dont EVER remember somebody here in 3G forum posting a decal as a mod in their modlist before. I dont think the application of a decal is to be considered much of a mod there buddy.

I dont think anybody questioned your priorities here bud.....again.....way OT and reaching for explanations it appears. Damn dude....you really should stay away from these things....cause I can read you like a book!

Oh god....I just cant do this anymore....you are too easy man. Go ahead....fire again man. I do so enjoy a good joust every now and then! Just do it with some parallelism in your story next time....

Bottom line....

Dude....what I have been trying to show you is that you are like a moving target man! You have this non-modified TL you are running around with JDM stickers and tow hooks in (fucking TOTALLY retarded....do you know what JDM even means? Nothing is JDM about this car dude! Thats just ignorant.) talking about racing people off the line, ect. like its some race car. The whole time you are doing this stupidity.....you have this Roket NoRice under your screen name...which BEGS for a daily beating for gods sake. This car is about the definition of rice!

Now...as far as the CF hood you mention....yep....so fucking stupid that it appears that boatloads of people wanna buy one! Wild huh! Hows that compare to that tow hook thing you got going on buddy? Lots of people been PMing you about how to do it and where to get one. Should have been a real clue when you found it in the trunk of your car....THAT THIS IS WHERE IT BELONGS. Now you state that you have removed it. I ask....why? Dont tell me though...let it be a mystery. I dont have another 15 mins to rip apart your response right now....

You dont know what you are talking about dude....and your rage is blinding your logical side of your mind. I might pick a better time to respond then when you are like that. /book

But ya dude....I am stupid and poor....I am sure that is the case here and answers the question! Sure...thats the ticket!

Old 04-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Ohh...you are a lot of fun here guy.....ok smartie pants....since you wanna play...lets play....

Gotta life bud....dont need help there!
You still goin' on about me being an asshole? Self professed dude.....kinda lets the air out of your bag there...but I guess you are not smart enough to know that. And you can tell I am an asshole because I spent thousands on a supercharger....ok...that really makes sense there dude. Again....transparent as glass....get over it....you envy the mods and you know it........you show it in your rants. Funny how not too long ago it was you cant afford these mods....now it is I am stupid for spending money on mods....at a minimum dude...at least be parallel with your prior statements dude. You dont have the money...now you are a pillar of success here in the United States....damn dude....WAY too easy.

Oh....now some AznBenz dude gonna tell me about American Muscle....lol. Been there done that dude.....so again....talking out the side of your head as usual.

So you say the tow hook is not on there anymore. Can I guess it was BECAUSE THEY WERE LAUGHING AT YOU FROM MILES AWAY and you finally heard it? LOL.

You say I am stupid...but you have a JDM Elder sticker on your car.....nuff said.

Was I a homeowner at 25 with a 30K car...a matter of fact.....I was not. I was a home owner and the owner of a 50K car....so there! Woohoo....again....is this REALLY relevent to ANYTHING we have been discussing here? This is America dude....not that uncommon. What...did you just get off the boat or what? (would explain a LOT....thats for sure) BUT.....you know how I can tell you ARE NOT? People that achieve this basic status.....DONT WEAR IT ON THEIR SLEEVES like a cheap rag for useless defense. Thats no big deal dude....thats like saying....."do you know I have a full refrigerator full of groceries at home?" Who gives a shit. Nobody....and you. It certainly isnt impressive when you whip it out....generally best left for others to say IMO. BUT....some education and maturity will teach you those lessons.

You have seen people post decals and lighting changes before? -well big guy....#1 - dont think I said anything about lighting whatsoever here did I....must be your own paranoia there....and #2 - dont EVER remember somebody here in 3G forum posting a decal as a mod in their modlist before. I dont think the application of a decal is to be considered much of a mod there buddy.

I dont think anybody questioned your priorities here bud.....again.....way OT and reaching for explanations it appears. Damn dude....you really should stay away from these things....cause I can read you like a book!

Oh god....I just cant do this anymore....you are too easy man. Go ahead....fire again man. I do so enjoy a good joust every now and then! Just do it with some parallelism in your story next time....

Bottom line....

Dude....what I have been trying to show you is that you are like a moving target man! You have this non-modified TL you are running around with JDM stickers and tow hooks in (fucking TOTALLY retarded....do you know what JDM even means? Nothing is JDM about this car dude! Thats just ignorant.) talking about racing people off the line, ect. like its some race car. The whole time you are doing this stupidity.....you have this Roket NoRice under your screen name...which BEGS for a daily beating for gods sake. This car is about the definition of rice!

Now...as far as the CF hood you mention....yep....so fucking stupid that it appears that boatloads of people wanna buy one! Wild huh! Hows that compare to that tow hook thing you got going on buddy? Lots of people been PMing you about how to do it and where to get one. Should have been a real clue when you found it in the trunk of your car....THAT THIS IS WHERE IT BELONGS. Now you state that you have removed it. I ask....why? Dont tell me though...let it be a mystery. I dont have another 15 mins to rip apart your response right now....

You dont know what you are talking about dude....and your rage is blinding your logical side of your mind. I might pick a better time to respond then when you are like that. /book

But ya dude....I am stupid and poor....I am sure that is the case here and answers the question! Sure...thats the ticket!

LMAO PWN3D :troutslap
Old 04-25-2007, 06:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 594 Likes on 457 Posts
^^^^ What He Said X2
Old 04-25-2007, 08:02 PM
WDP Is Faster

This Thread =

Why can't these two just get along??? :gheywave:
Old 04-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Pro

Damn benz What are you writing a book, to bad I'm not reading it, I am however adding you to my ignore list and I didn't want to play you brought my name up remember... Anyway this is my last post to you so don't write anything else to me or about me thank you.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Pro

And you shut up, a fucking Handicapped person could get up enough money to buy a house at 19 in west bubble fucc WI where you live u idiot. I'm from FUCKING NEW YORK CITY come here and try to buy some property then we'll talk. fucking middle america lames. and that's all I'm going to say.
Originally Posted by fant0m_TL
LOL LAME. dude, not to flame, but im 19. with a 30k car, and will be in my own home by 21 - already in the works... and no, its not mommy and daddys money, its my own hard earned cash.

at any rate... you can say all you awnt... immature, stupid, etc....

at the end of the day, your th one with a tow hook on your car LMAO might has well gotten a CRX or some other POS.

and if you dont have it on anymore, get rid of the ridiculous avatar...
Old 04-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

And you shut up, a fucking Handicapped person could get up enough money to buy a house at 19 in west bubble fucc WI where you live u idiot. I'm from FUCKING NEW YORK CITY come here and try to buy some property then we'll talk. fucking middle america lames. and that's all I'm going to say.
damn son, who lit the fuse to your tampon? you sure do seem tough over the internet, i bet you a pink slip you wouldnt be sayin shit in person.

anyway man, acurazine is a great place to be for men (US) for guys who liek TLs... no for pasnys that start wellin up after someone says something about them... lol... 25... your like a 13 year old girl in a 25 year old body. LMAO...

go cry a river - its cool tho... i aint losin sleep off your little internet words... lol i garauntee you that if you knew me in person you would WISH you were me. Ill accomplish more shit in 2 years than you will in 10 babycakes.

PS - stop talkin all "gangsta" you east side yuppie. :theghey:

can an admin please this thread... benzy boy can't handle himself here.

Quick Reply: Killed a Ferrari Enzo today