Jacka$$ in a white e320

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004 | 04:36 PM
Intermediate

Jacka$$ in a white e320

So this JACKA$$ in white MB e320 cuts me off getting on the tollway today - where an onramp starts, almost knocking me into a wall and hitting the guy in front of him. Beep... from me. Then he flips me off... to be expected... goodbye, moron. He speeds off passing everyone, then brakes instantly and gets into the center lane going 50. I pass (yeah, I knew what would happen next) then he cuts me off again, only to almost hit an SUV who pulls in front of him. He gets over again and slow to 50 - I've had enough of this shi# and blow by him this time.

Now he decides to chase me - apparrently. Catches me 4 mintues later, cuts me off AGAIN. Once again - minivan this time - pulls in front of him during his swift manuever. He locks 'em up almost hitting the minivan.

I exit immediately... FINALLY to get away from this JackA$$.

Next time - I get his license plate (in case I see 'a story' on the evening news or want to find out everything him about him from the internet), then pull off to the side. Didn't realize how many whackos are on the road!

I like MB e320's; but his guy doesn't deserve to drive a Hyundai.

Old 08-01-2004 | 04:53 PM
Intermediate

Er, that was a CLK320 now that I think about it. But I feel much better now that I have vented...
Old 08-01-2004 | 05:19 PM
Racer

I find that morons drive all makes and models of cars, even including TL's. When one is discovered it it best to just stay clear of them.

-r
Old 08-01-2004 | 06:10 PM
Burning Brakes

open sunroof and a handfull of pennies = good revenge.
Old 08-01-2004 | 06:19 PM
Administrator

There's only one person dumber than the person who does this kind of thing.

Yes, I know you were pissed, and I would be too, but knowing what would happen, and then doing it, when it might cause an accident involving dummy 1, dummy 2, innocent people, or a combination of all the above, is not my idea of driving responsibly.

In these days of road rage, let the other guy go rather than fight with him on a public road going who knows how fast.

It is easy to give advice, because I definitely would have passed him the first time he slowed down to 50, but I hope I would have given it up then if he continued to cut me off. Why wreck my car over someone who doesn't know how to drive?
Old 08-01-2004 | 06:28 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

call me stupid or anything but i wouldve chased that driver and FORCED him to stop. then.. :swear2: and

@cUr@-TL
Old 08-01-2004 | 07:19 PM
Not a Blowhole

Originally Posted by yield2S
open sunroof and a handfull of pennies = good revenge.

End the cycle of violence - this vigilantism just fuels it. World is hateful enough, IMHO. He will get his soon enough. Plus he is obviously suffering from an inflated ego, and most likely, a delfated other part of his body.
Old 08-01-2004 | 07:27 PM
You touch my tra la la...

Originally Posted by Road Rage

End the cycle of violence - this vigilantism just fuels it. World is hateful enough, IMHO. He will get his soon enough. Plus he is obviously suffering from an inflated ego, and most likely, a delfated other part of his body.
Ummm I think he was joking.
Old 08-01-2004 | 07:42 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by GaleForce
Ummm I think he was joking.
Didn't look like it to me.

-r
Old 08-01-2004 | 08:08 PM
dumber than a box of hair

Originally Posted by @cUr@-TL
call me stupid or anything but i wouldve chased that driver and FORCED him to stop. then.. :swear2: and

@cUr@-TL
Problem is that down here in the States, you don't know who's packing a gun. If you force someone off the road who's been driving like a whack job, and your car doesn't have blue lights and you don't have a badge, you should expect to be fired at. Someone driving like a jerk is NOT worth losing your life. Let him go or use your cell phone to report him to the cops.

(Hint: If you call the cops, tell them the guy's driving like he's drunk. That will get their attention, and even if the moron doesn't get cited, you will certainly have ruined his day.)
Old 08-02-2004 | 12:51 AM
Racer

yeah get the plate number and ask a few buddies to report the same plate # and get multiple occurences of the incident and get the dick off the road
Old 08-02-2004 | 06:15 AM
Intermediate

Good advice. I see a lot of road rage and try to stay clear of it. Honestly, I just wanted to get as far away from this jerk as possible. But going below 50 isn't an option on a 65 mph tollway, and pulling over not an option (construction)... and no off ramps for several miles. But, I DO NOT like endangering my life, others lives, etc.

The Canadian has it right - call the local tollway 'mounties', give them a plate number and claim he 'looked drunk'. Oh $hit... it's a full moon here - that explains it!

:P
Old 08-02-2004 | 06:57 AM
Advanced

This from a guy named "Road Rage"...lol. J/K

Seriously, this is the reason that I have mounted tactical nuclear missiles to the front of my TL. It's an aftermarket addon I found at www.tacticalnuclearmissiles.com ...nowwith jackass-seeking warheads...
Old 08-02-2004 | 09:39 AM
Royal Flush

Man, anytime I hear a story like this, does it ever occur to the person that got cut off that and the guy starts to go crazy after you beep to just dial 911 and say he is a drunk driver? That is the way to go, just like someone above mentioned.

Secondly, it ain't worth you life to get involved with a-holes like this MB driver. What if he was in the mob, or had a gun/knife or martial arts degree? Best advice is to let it go. Throw on some classical music on XM to calm down and continue on your merry way.
Old 08-02-2004 | 09:52 AM
Team Nighthawk Director

This is not the only guy on the road like this. There are people all over the States that have no driving skills yet they think that since their in a rush they are making progress by cutting people off. I use to get real pissed and try to get my revenge but since I got my TL and am so much more calm.
Old 08-02-2004 | 02:30 PM
Banned

The 3 pointed star is the international Asshole sign!
Old 08-02-2004 | 04:04 PM
Lastdra900n

sorry to hear about this
Old 08-02-2004 | 04:50 PM
Not a Blowhole

Originally Posted by msisaac
This from a guy named "Road Rage"...lol. J/K

Seriously, this is the reason that I have mounted tactical nuclear missiles to the front of my TL. It's an aftermarket addon I found at www.tacticalnuclearmissiles.com ...nowwith jackass-seeking warheads...
That is part of the fun - RR started a long while ago, during the height of real road rage, and since I had a pretty good rep of being polite, I do not use a lot of vulgarity or swearing, and try to be patient (but will not suffer an idiot), someone said I was likely never to be in a road rage, so I became RR. And as a reward for a string of apparently useful posts, a graphic artist in Europe designed my Avatar.

Back on-topic:

When someone says they have a bag of quarters and a moonroof, I take them at their word that they would have no problem committing an act of vandalism, and possible negligent homicide. Who knows if he/she was being sarcastic or not? But the idea of it bothers me, and apparently others did not see the "funny" in it.

Besides, nickels offer a better cost/benefit ratio. Disclaimer: That was an attempt to be funny - I neither condone nor support the use of violence to resolve civil disagreements, even against lame E320's with drivers who are endoprocts (worth looking up).
Old 08-02-2004 | 05:01 PM
Shift_faster

Besides, nickels offer a better cost/benefit ratio. Disclaimer: That was an attempt to be funny - I neither condone nor support the use of violence to resolve civil disagreements, even against lame E320's with drivers who are endoprocts (worth looking up).
Road Rage is right. It was worth looking up...
Old 08-02-2004 | 05:34 PM
Not a Blowhole

Originally Posted by PoochaKannInc
Road Rage is right. It was worth looking up...
Well, Merriam-Webster online is trying to sell things now, so here it goes:

an endoproct is a primitive form of marine animal whose mouth is adjacent to its anus.
Old 08-02-2004 | 06:51 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by f1fanmarc
So this JACKA$$ in white MB e320 cuts me off getting on the tollway today - where an onramp starts, almost knocking me into a wall and hitting the guy in front of him. Beep... from me. Then he flips me off... to be expected... goodbye, moron. He speeds off passing everyone, then brakes instantly and gets into the center lane going 50. I pass (yeah, I knew what would happen next) then he cuts me off again, only to almost hit an SUV who pulls in front of him. He gets over again and slow to 50 - I've had enough of this shi# and blow by him this time.

Now he decides to chase me - apparrently. Catches me 4 mintues later, cuts me off AGAIN. Once again - minivan this time - pulls in front of him during his swift manuever. He locks 'em up almost hitting the minivan.

I exit immediately... FINALLY to get away from this JackA$$.
No offense, but you suck at this game. He cut you off three times? If someone cuts you off once, you need to make damn sure they never have the opportunity to cut you off again!!!

Next time, use your position and the position of the other traffic to box him in and keep him from passing you. If he finds a gap and tries to surge ahead, use that 270HP you paid $35K for and keep him from getting in front of you - catch up to the next slowpoke, then slow down again, once again forming a rolling roadblock and trapping him behind. Throw in a few friendly waves, and, if he flips you off, blow him a few kisses - let him feel your love.

Then, as you near your exit, "allow" him to finally sneak out of his box. As he roars past you, cut over to the off-ramp, and give a friendly wave bye-bye as you leave him stuck on the freeway with no way to get revenge he so desperately wants.

The road rage game is truly an art form. You have much to learn, grasshopper! :P
Old 08-02-2004 | 08:55 PM
Royal Flush

Originally Posted by fuque
No offense, but you suck at this game. He cut you off three times? If someone cuts you off once, you need to make damn sure they never have the opportunity to cut you off again!!!

Next time, use your position and the position of the other traffic to box him in and keep him from passing you. If he finds a gap and tries to surge ahead, use that 270HP you paid $35K for and keep him from getting in front of you - catch up to the next slowpoke, then slow down again, once again forming a rolling roadblock and trapping him behind. Throw in a few friendly waves, and, if he flips you off, blow him a few kisses - let him feel your love.

Then, as you near your exit, "allow" him to finally sneak out of his box. As he roars past you, cut over to the off-ramp, and give a friendly wave bye-bye as you leave him stuck on the freeway with no way to get revenge he so desperately wants.

The road rage game is truly an art form. You have much to learn, grasshopper! :P

Time out. I can't believe what I am hearing from certain posters. Not to be a condescending arse, but I do not want to see anyone get shot over crap like this. Even though you might be joking, there are people that actually pull this shyte here. What if the next guy he comes across forgot to take his meds that morning and he has a loaded Glock 17 in his glovebox. That ain't exactly like getting pennies thrown at your car. People are crazy. A car is a weapon. And the driver in the car could have a weapon. You have to say to yourself that he will use both against you if you want to play these needless games. Ask yourself...is it worth losing your life over, or maybe a loved one in your car. Think about it.
Old 08-02-2004 | 09:07 PM
Not a Blowhole

Repub:

I agree with ya man, but 10 posts ago my admoinishment didn't help - good luck with yours. Not sure who is crazier - Mr. E320 or some posters in here. Hope they are adolescent - adult sociopaths are harder to deal with.