3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many people want clear/smoked reflectors?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Dr. Feelgood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a thought, but the 2007 TL is going to have the "cleared" headlights as the concept from the pictures I've seen. Wouldn't it be easier to buy and replace the old housing with the new one? I know it will cost a bit more, but for those whom do not want to bake their headlights, this could be an easier alternative.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:13 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by 05TLTony
Just a thought, but the 2007 TL is going to have the "cleared" headlights as the concept from the pictures I've seen. Wouldn't it be easier to buy and replace the old housing with the new one? I know it will cost a bit more, but for those whom do not want to bake their headlights, this could be an easier alternative.
what concept pics?

I know Chinese TL will have clear and orange reflectors but not sure about N/A TL.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:13 PM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
We'll know by tomorrow if the guy who wants to sell these can become Official Vendor here...
Old 03-09-2006, 09:39 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Teh Jatt
We'll know by tomorrow if the guy who wants to sell these can become Official Vendor here...
Jatt, don't twist this and put the burden on us.

It's you who deceived us by contacting a rogue vendor to sponsor this group buy, a person who repeatedly and willingly deceived this community by opening accounts under multiple usernames and on more then dozens of occasions over the past several years refused to become a Vendor under any official heading.

This person has defied the very BASIC rule that any COMPANY who wishes to SELL products here must pay for that right in an effort to keep membership open & free for everyone else who is here for nothing but information & fun.

This person is here for PROFIT. Solely for PROFIT.

You should be ashamed of yourself for blatantly undermining our efforts to banish someone who has no interest in this community for any purpose other than profit.

I'll tell you what, you & this character can proceed with your business if you pay 4x the normal monthly vendor fee to make-up for the countless months in which this vendor has been selling his products & services without paying the dues. I think a 4x adjustment for countless dollars STOLEN is fair, no?

So far as your argument "well we didn't try to sell anywhere else first"... THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE. Your vendor friend recognizes this and this is exactly why he repeatedly sells here illegally under false identities. We are the only Acura community with enough people that actually OWN Acura's to make it worth selling too. You know this, I know this, he knows this, we all know this.

Stop the lies and bullshit. Pay up for his lost membership dues and your future venture, and you can proceed with your sale. Otherwise you & he can both forget about posting here under any terms.