Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Green LED Interior

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 05:56 PM
VMI Soccer #3

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Green LED Interior

Hey everyone, I have a 2005 DPG TL and would like to switch the interior lighting to an led green. I know you can buy white, blue, red, and even purple, but considering i own a green TL i'd like to stick to an all green theme. If any1 has a a link to a website or ebay seller that has a green interior led set please let me know! Thanks
Old 04-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Moved to the LOU

Received 249 Likes on 183 Posts
super bright led's has some! http://www.superbrightleds.com/vehic...cura/tl/1/1055
Old 04-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Safety Car

Received 765 Likes on 550 Posts
Don't go for superbrightleds. After using them for a few years I've come to realize two things.

1. Product quality is junk compared to V-LEDs.com. The LEDs are not bright compared to V-LEDs (because the LEDs that superbrightleds use is older LED technology). They also don't offer specific colors like 5k pure white or 6k white w/ hint of blue... V-LEDs has a wide assortment of colors.
2. Pricing of each bulb is expensive when considering the quality of the LED bulbs in comparison to V-LEDs.com

That being said, I would rather recommend you eBay or V-LEDS.com

Check it out here http://www.v-leds.com/194-168-158-LE...orLanding/true

Last edited by vietxquangstah; 04-23-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
I was actually thinking of doing a green LED dashboard conversion to my NBP.

Base TL is blue, and Type-S TL is red. I think green would be something different

I'd be interested in seeing how the green interior would look!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,321 Likes on 1,600 Posts
vietxquangstah could be right, I hear V-Leds a lot but I use superbright...
I could show mine from here... you compare
https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-photograph-gallery-96/may-30-2006-brand-new-tl-854794/

Have you thought about doors green led and interior white?
Old 04-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by MEKO
vietxquangstah could be right, I hear V-Leds a lot but I use superbright...
I could show mine from here... you compare
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=854794

Have you thought about doors green led and interior white?
It's kind of hard to compare LED brightness in pictures but in the past I did use superbrightLEDs for a friends accord and my old isuzu. Light output was better than halogen, but inferior compared to V-LEDs. I do notice your interior definitely doesn't look bright at all, and if anything it looks a little blue but like I said it's hard to judge lighting from cellphone pictures.

Your license plate lights look nice and white though. I would love to see how they would compare to my car side by side at night.

I'm digging your familys ride selection... TL, RL, MDX, FX. If your dad drives the RL, and your mom drives the MDX, who drives the FX? All are very nice cars. I'm not trying to stereotype but if I saw a driveway with all 4 of those vehicles I would assume that it's a asian family lol
Old 04-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Moved to the LOU

Super bright LED seems to have a lot of options now. Have they stepped up their game or is it the same old subpar shit? The corp headquarters is used the street from my house. I've been tempted to stop in and see if they have a storefront or if they just sell online.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Moved to the LOU

I'm married to an Asian. Driveway consists of an 06 TL, 08 CRV, 10 Fit, 12 Rav4. How can it be a stereotype if it's too?
Old 04-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,321 Likes on 1,600 Posts
Originally Posted by vietxquangstah
It's kind of hard to compare LED brightness in pictures but in the past I did use superbrightLEDs for a friends accord and my old isuzu. Light output was better than halogen, but inferior compared to V-LEDs. I do notice your interior definitely doesn't look bright at all, and if anything it looks a little blue but like I said it's hard to judge lighting from cellphone pictures.

Your license plate lights look nice and white though. I would love to see how they would compare to my car side by side at night.

I'm digging your familys ride selection... TL, RL, MDX, FX. If your dad drives the RL, and your mom drives the MDX, who drives the FX? All are very nice cars. I'm not trying to stereotype but if I saw a driveway with all 4 of those vehicles I would assume that it's a asian family lol
Definitely agree, no way of comparing with the pictures. Experienced it on my LED's. Interior is Cool white. It has some blue in it.

Natural white is the lexus white. (Doors of FX)

Haha.. no Turkish.. I am from Istanbul
We tried European cars here but not reliable as in Europe. Now with Japan.
I will post a thread about my life when I have time.

We don't have the RL anymore. Dad had Benz E320, but after paying total of 18K or so for the service, he sold it got a RL...used the RL for a year.

Then it had a problem. He traded it for an new FX last summer.

07 MDX was brand new, but mom starts to like Q7...going back to German. This summer my dad might get it for her. We waited for Infiniti JX but we don't like it.

And FreezeTL, I think you have to do some search... you'll at least get the idea or compare the bulbs by reading other people opinions (at least).. if you are not sure.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by MEKO
Definitely agree, no way of comparing with the pictures. Experienced it on my LED's. Interior is Cool white. It has some blue in it.

Natural white is the lexus white. (Doors of FX)

Haha.. no Turkish.. I am from Istanbul
We tried European cars here but not reliable as in Europe. Now with Japan.
I will post a thread about my life when I have time.

We don't have the RL anymore. Dad had Benz E320, but after paying total of 18K or so for the service, he sold it got a RL...used the RL for a year.

Then it had a problem. He traded it for an new FX last summer.

07 MDX was brand new, but mom starts to like Q7...going back to German. This summer my dad might get it for her. We waited for Infiniti JX but we don't like it.

And FreezeTL, I think you have to do some search... you'll at least get the idea or compare the bulbs by reading other people opinions (at least).. if you are not sure.
veddy nice, i like
The following users liked this post:
MEKO (04-23-2012)