Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my ass handed to me by a GS430

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 06:19 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ASPEC05
Just one more thing: and that is the truth. The lease is under my dad's name (duh I said the car is registered under his name) but the money came out of my pocket
And how pray tell did the 20k get into yer pocket in the first place . . .? Since this is fess up time (honesty is important here.)
Old 04-30-2005, 06:20 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by SnappyPappy
And how pray tell did the 20k get into yer pocket in the first place . . .? Since this is fess up time (honesty is important here.)
Hey kid we're just f**king with your head . . .
Old 04-30-2005, 11:23 AM
5th Gear

Yeah guys I don’t know what he has goin or if its his car or not but I know as a 19 yr old I bought this car and am financing it while in school. Yes it is harder because you are younger but if you have a good job and a good co signer it is possible to get the TL. I work at an engineering firm full time over the summer and breaks and part time work while I am at college. It’s not my parents paying for it but I am paying for it and the car is all mine. I also pay insurance for it. So next time watch saying that 19yr olds can’t get this car cause I am living proof that it can be done.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VTsullyman
Yeah guys I don’t know what he has goin or if its his car or not but I know as a 19 yr old I bought this car and am financing it while in school. Yes it is harder because you are younger but if you have a good job and a good co signer it is possible to get the TL. I work at an engineering firm full time over the summer and breaks and part time work while I am at college. It’s not my parents paying for it but I am paying for it and the car is all mine. I also pay insurance for it. So next time watch saying that 19yr olds can’t get this car cause I am living proof that it can be done.
That's not the point here, read the entire thread and find out why many of us called him out not because of his age.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:51 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

they're just messing with me and that's fine. Oh and by the way, the 20 k came out from selling the M3. And who ever said that i am graduating from PENN at age 19? Im still in HS dork. But yeah i think i can say that i am more intelligent than u because i have proved that I am a worthy ivy material... and for those who are enjoy tormenting me keep going if u want. Im actually finding eveything funny too
Old 04-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

but lets just get this cleared, my dad leased the car yes... i gave him 20k from my bank account, yes... but he has a 05 bmw 545i. Now who would take the TL over the BMW? Plus y in the world would he lease a car for himself. Believe me he does not lease cars and never has... the car is mine because i paid for the lease (we paid all of it at once)
Old 04-30-2005, 07:31 PM
6MT & LSD

ok, so you are leasing the TL... couldn't tell whether you bought it or leased it, since you weren't so clear. "bought," "own," are NOT interchangeable with "lease."

so um... you actually paid 20K+ to lease the TL? and your dad drives a 545i but didn't lease it? you sound so proud that your dad bought the 5 series, but that's not something you should be proud of. acuras have a history of high residual/resale values, and thus the TL is a car worth buying, whereas BMW's have a history of shitty residual/resale values, therefore it's rather idiotic to purchase unless you plan on keeping it for years and years.

if you just quit talking about your parents' money, then no one else will. i'm not picking on you, i just don't like your posts. i'd gladly talk about cars in general or TL in specific with you, or anyone else on the forum. when you post on the forum, keep in mind others will express their opinions whether you like it or not.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:36 PM
Instructor

Eh, have u every thought about the possiblilty that the TL is not my car but my fathers? I think ur the one who needs love The M3 was purchased with my money though. It was under 20k andi just cant stand ppyl saying that their car is fast when it's not. Besides, spoiled or not, i got into UPENN and got a full ride, but got into yale but with no scholarship. I enrolled at
PENN. Now talk about spoiled. I just saved them amost 200 grands. I thikn I deserve a car, dont u think?
You contadicted yourself so many times its hilarious. 99-97 as far as the numbers go the Tl smokes those gens of m3s + you got the same amount you paid for it when you traded it in.hahahahayea right a 97 isnt even close to 18.5 retail used. does mommy still wipe your as or I should say your mouth cause thats where all of the shits coming from. Your a joke...so full of shit your eyes are brown.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:59 PM
Grandpa

they're just messing with me and that's fine. Oh and by the way, the 20 k came out from selling the M3. And who ever said that i am graduating from PENN at age 19? Im still in HS dork. But yeah i think i can say that i am more intelligent than u because i have proved that I am a worthy ivy material... and for those who are enjoy tormenting me keep going if u want. Im actually finding eveything funny too ...

but lets just get this cleared, my dad leased the car yes... i gave him 20k from my bank account, yes... but he has a 05 bmw 545i. Now who would take the TL over the BMW? Plus y in the world would he lease a car for himself. Believe me he does not lease cars and never has... the car is mine because i paid for the lease (we paid all of it at once)
19 years old and still in HS dork? Most seniors are 17 years old.

Worthy Ivy material? Whats that? Fertilizer? Ivy credentials only have value when you graduate. So far your Ivy League grade is still 0 for attendance.

05 BMW 545i vs TL... Hmmm... BMW I-Drive vs. Acura Navigation? Chris Bangle kabuki styling? Variably wandering steering? Engine, RWD and trunk space are the only things the 545 has over the TL. For me, I'll save the extra 20 grand.... and lease another TL
Old 04-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

Some people wouldnt udnerstand but i am half year older than most HS seniors because i immigrated from a different country. ITs really hard to explain, the school system there is half a year ahead of the US system. So when i came here i wasnt going to move up half a grade (didnt no english whatsoever). But then again, there are ignorarnt ppyl like u who will say whatever he wishes. And for the guy who said that i didnt get much for my M3, you got to be kidding me... 18.5 for an auto M3 is way over what anyone would pay for. I got extremly lucky. IMO 545 or BMW will always be better car then Acuras. Dad is keeping the BMW and giving it to my older sister after she graduates from grad school (a few years). Man i keep on telling my background story. This became like a biography thread for me. Dad's not dumb, he was plannign to keep the BMW for a long time and he will drive the Acura around when im at college. So there was no point for him to buy another car. But whatever, some poeple just dont understand. I tried to be as understanding as possible. I guess for a 19 year old, i showed more immiturity than others in this forum (i.e. like th guy who said "does mommy still wipe your as or I should say your mouth cause thats where all of the shits coming from. Your a joke...so full of shit your eyes are brown.") BTW check the kelly blue book. My car is worht 18.6 at most but that with a manual transmission. NOw u look stupid. ANd as far as the IVy thing goes, well if things work out, i will do much better in life than some of the ppyl who offended me.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:10 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

BTW, whers the moderator? Some ppyl should get warnings... i have heard too many unnecessary things. And if u still dont believe it, e36 m3s still have faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile speed than TLs...
Old 05-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Frainky
You contadicted yourself so many times its hilarious. 99-97 as far as the numbers go the Tl smokes those gens of m3s + you got the same amount you paid for it when you traded it in.hahahahayea right a 97 isnt even close to 18.5 retail used. does mommy still wipe your as or I should say your mouth cause thats where all of the shits coming from. Your a joke...so full of shit your eyes are brown.
Hey, not nice! I'm not sure the kid deserves all of this vituperative smearing. . . After all he is only 19. So he stretches things a little. Didn't we all at that age? Chill out dude . . .
Old 05-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Instructor

Some people wouldnt udnerstand but i am half year older than most HS seniors because i immigrated from a different country. ITs really hard to explain, the school system there is half a year ahead of the US system. So when i came here i wasnt going to move up half a grade (didnt no english whatsoever). But then again, there are ignorarnt ppyl like u who will say whatever he wishes. And for the guy who said that i didnt get much for my M3, you got to be kidding me... 18.5 for an auto M3 is way over what anyone would pay for. I got extremly lucky. IMO 545 or BMW will always be better car then Acuras. Dad is keeping the BMW and giving it to my older sister after she graduates from grad school (a few years). Man i keep on telling my background story. This became like a biography thread for me. Dad's not dumb, he was plannign to keep the BMW for a long time and he will drive the Acura around when im at college. So there was no point for him to buy another car. But whatever, some poeple just dont understand. I tried to be as understanding as possible. I guess for a 19 year old, i showed more immiturity than others in this forum (i.e. like th guy who said "does mommy still wipe your as or I should say your mouth cause thats where all of the shits coming from. Your a joke...so full of shit your eyes are brown.") BTW check the kelly blue book. My car is worht 18.6 at most but that with a manual transmission. NOw u look stupid. ANd as far as the IVy thing goes, well if things work out, i will do much better in life than some of the ppyl who offended me.
OK relax. You're on the Internet with an open door to any goofball who want's to sound off. . . Some people get off on putdowns. Joshing around is one thing - getting personal and smearing someone is not acceptable. All of your points are well taken. . . You really don't have to defend yourself and only dig a deeper hole the more the try. BMW vs. Acura we all know where that stands. Different strokes for different folks. Enjoy yer automoble, you got a long life ahead make the most of it . .!
Old 05-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Banned

BTW, whers the moderator? Some ppyl should get warnings... i have heard too many unnecessary things. And if u still dont believe it, e36 m3s still have faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile speed than TLs...
FYI (stands for FOR YOUR INFORMATION, in case IVY league has yet taught you that. Oh wait, you're not even in IVY league school yet, just bragging about it?) I also immigrated here, yet I graduated HS at age 17. hmmm... perhaps you're so much more intelligent than me that you couldn't graduate before my age? This Fall I'll start my masters at PENN so perhaps I'll see your freshman face there? Check out your daddy's TL?

Shall we say...LIVING IN HIS HEAD RENT FREE?
Old 05-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Grandpa

Originally Posted by Frainky
Dood... language...

This kid has invited abuse by coming onto a TL forum and dissing TLs. What a surprise! He's made tormenting him fun with backpedaling, arrogant and spoiled statements.

If you get too harsh with him, he'll just run away in his daddys TL and end our fun.

To ASPEC05: Welcome to America where freedom of speech lets you say whatever you want and lets us call you out on it.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

yeah no probs. i would like to go one on one with a few members but im just getting nailed by everyone at once. Traidsganster, ill see u at penn. Ur one of those ppyl who talks only. IM sure u didnt get ur TL whith ur own money either. But then again, i dont really care anymore. Keep em coming and enjoy the fun. Ill c heck back once in a while
Old 05-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Banned

Talking

yeah no probs. i would like to go one on one with a few members but im just getting nailed by everyone at once. Traidsganster, ill see u at penn. Ur one of those ppyl who talks only. IM sure u didnt get ur TL whith ur own money either. But then again, i dont really care anymore. Keep em coming and enjoy the fun. Ill c heck back once in a while
hahahaha!!!! What did I say gentlemen:
(Not only I got the TL with my own money, I also got 2 other cars afterward. I suggest you search around for a bit. Perhaps you could find my other 2 cars)
Ask around in Rambling/May 1 2005 car meet section to see if my car is fast or not

hahahahha like I said ...LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE
Old 05-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

w=hat kind of post is thhis?
Old 05-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Grandpa

w=hat kind of post is thhis?
Its the same kind of post as your 'streetracing' post where you say something (in this case dissing TLs) that encourages members to question your statements and then you start fabricating a long tale in a futile attempt to justify yourself.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...6&page=1&pp=25
Old 05-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Pro

Can't we all just get along?

Can't we get back to talking about fun runs?

I shared my experience because I wanted to feedback about V8's vs. our V6's.

So anyone else have any good runs to share? Win or lose?
Old 05-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by HuKaShI
Can't we all just get along?

Can't we get back to talking about fun runs?

I shared my experience because I wanted to feedback about V8's vs. our V6's.

So anyone else have any good runs to share? Win or lose?

What does a 19yr old's financial, educational, and family situations have to do with running other cars on the open road??? Sure, I'd like to have the advantages he has, but life will teach him the lessons we've learned the hard way....his attitude will get adjusted soon enough....why waste time on vitriolic tirades...this is supposed to be fun!!
Old 05-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

wtf? some people are just angry here. BTW, the post on the race was posted well after i talked about how the TL's lack speed against the M. I never hit hard on the TL obviously because it's new. Besides i ran for less than a minute with no cars around. PLus this was on a highway. It wasnt really a race but i gave up trying to clarify everything. Believe what u want to belive all
Old 05-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Pro

I got here from a link on another one of these threads that I should have never clicked on.

This guy's story is so badly screwed up there is no sense in talking to him anymore. Read the entire thread and you will see that he:

1. Says his TL is faster than his e36 M3
2. Says any e36 will kill a TL
3. Says he bought his M3 for under 20K
4. Says he sold same M3 for 18.5
5. Says he gave 20K to dad for TL lease up front
6. Says he gave half of TL lease payments to dad up front and had money left over
7. Says dad has a 545i
8. Says dad has a 530i
9. Says he deserves a car for doing well in school.

He cannot even keep up with what he is saying, how the fuck are we supposed to?

Imagine this person being your co-worker or teaching your children in school, or worse.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:47 PM
Tifa's Fiancé

OKay buddy. At least im far better looking than uare . At least lose the coat man. If u dont get this joke then ur truly retarded. i dont know about others but im taking it easy. Im not taking any comments seriously. Dad has both 545 and a 530. 530 is older. If u read carefully, my M3 was an auto and my TL is a 6spd. But still, i am sure that a 5spd m3 will own the TL. As for the M3, i said i sold for under 20 K (18.5k). I bought it for 22. And as for the money issue let me say this for the 5th time. I am willing to pull up my bank of america activity page if things get out of hand and ppyl start giving me shit again. There was a 20k transfer from my acoount to my dad's account. And lastly before i go to bed, lease had to be under his name because i dont have the cash but i leased the car for as long as the 20k will get it. Which i am told is about 2 years. Dad may drive the car when im in college so its up to him to continue paying the lease after 2 years. Everything clear now? Lol i may have been confusing but i def did not type or said some of the things that ppyl brought up. REad carefully. THis is hilarious
Old 05-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Intermediate

i dont really comment on this board...usually just love lookin at the info but this crap right here is tooo funny. i actually love hearing about this story. oh yah that joke wasn't that great regarding on who looks better....
Old 05-04-2005, 05:07 AM
Instructor

OKay buddy. At least im far better looking than uare . At least lose the coat man. If u dont get this joke then ur truly retarded. i dont know about others but im taking it easy. Im not taking any comments seriously. Dad has both 545 and a 530. 530 is older. If u read carefully, my M3 was an auto and my TL is a 6spd. But still, i am sure that a 5spd m3 will own the TL. As for the M3, i said i sold for under 20 K (18.5k). I bought it for 22. And as for the money issue let me say this for the 5th time. I am willing to pull up my bank of america activity page if things get out of hand and ppyl start giving me shit again. There was a 20k transfer from my acoount to my dad's account. And lastly before i go to bed, lease had to be under his name because i dont have the cash but i leased the car for as long as the 20k will get it. Which i am told is about 2 years. Dad may drive the car when im in college so its up to him to continue paying the lease after 2 years. Everything clear now? Lol i may have been confusing but i def did not type or said some of the things that ppyl brought up. REad carefully. THis is hilarious
I too am amazed that this kid has gotten so much press. . .! Over a few misplaced comments . . . So what if it's fabricated or not fabricated! Who really cares? Apparently, a lot of folks have too much sporting blood in them and look for a fox to chase to ground. I think this fellow gets the last laugh at all you guys chasing yer tails over his story. I'm thinking at least he didn't 'steal' his TL? There have been NO crimes committed, less a few minutes of speeding and who on this board can honestly say they haven't pressed the nickle a few times?? Naw me thinks a little hyprocasy has crept into too many of these posts. . . Keep on churning out the stories kid - obviously you're a big hit here!
Old 05-04-2005, 06:46 AM
Grandpa

... And lastly before i go to bed, lease had to be under his name because i dont have the cash but i leased the car for as long as the 20k will get it. Which i am told is about 2 years. Dad may drive the car when im in college so its up to him to continue paying the lease after 2 years. Everything clear now? Lol i may have been confusing but i def did not type or said some of the things that ppyl brought up. REad carefully. THis is hilarious
The lease has to be under your dad's name because 19 year olds without an education or job don't have credit.

20k upfront for a 2 year lease? That's half the price of the car for 2 years use. Not the best deal I've ever heard. They must have very low residuals at the dealer you got it from.

Assuming you are already a few months into your 'lease,' you have 3 months before you go to college in Sept, 2 weeks over xmas, 1 week spring break, another 3 months summer next year, and 3 more for holidays before your 2 years runs out. 7.5 months. So you are paying just under $2,500/month for all you will get to use the car. Are you a Business Major?
Old 05-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by SnappyPappy
I too am amazed that this kid has gotten so much press. . .! Over a few misplaced comments . . . So what if it's fabricated or not fabricated! Who really cares? Apparently, a lot of folks have too much sporting blood in them and look for a fox to chase to ground. I think this fellow gets the last laugh at all you guys chasing yer tails over his story. I'm thinking at least he didn't 'steal' his TL? There have been NO crimes committed, less a few minutes of speeding and who on this board can honestly say they haven't pressed the nickle a few times?? Naw me thinks a little hyprocasy has crept into too many of these posts. . . Keep on churning out the stories kid - obviously you're a big hit here!

I agree!!! I don't know this kid (and I'm 37, so I'll say 'kid' since he's younger than by son in college), and I can see a lot of 'junk' in his posts, but the responses have been ridiculous. This thread started as a fun story about a run with another car and has gone off the deep end!! When I hear/read a stupid post I'll either ignore it, or if I do comment and get another juvenile response, then I know what I'm dealing with and move on. I don't have to prove anything, and some people can't be taught, they have to learn for themselves. Let's move on people!! Anyone have anything on-topic to post????
Old 05-04-2005, 10:53 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by apwalsh
I got here from a link on another one of these threads that I should have never clicked on.

This guy's story is so badly screwed up there is no sense in talking to him anymore. Read the entire thread and you will see that he:

1. Says his TL is faster than his e36 M3
2. Says any e36 will kill a TL
3. Says he bought his M3 for under 20K
4. Says he sold same M3 for 18.5
5. Says he gave 20K to dad for TL lease up front
6. Says he gave half of TL lease payments to dad up front and had money left over
7. Says dad has a 545i
8. Says dad has a 530i
9. Says he deserves a car for doing well in school.

He cannot even keep up with what he is saying, how the fuck are we supposed to?

Imagine this person being your co-worker or teaching your children in school, or worse.
Lol, I see your points. I couldn't figure that out either...
Old 05-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Burning Brakes

I don't normally post in topic like this, but I'll share my thoughts with you gentlemen.

ASPEC05,

I believe my 6MT will own your daddy's 6MT and your old M3 or any old 5MT M3. To top it off, I am a girl. So there, end of discussion gentlemen. Why do you guys care about what ASPEC05 has to say? He obviously has no clue about cars....

Why would a person drive an AUTOMATIC BMW M3 ???? M3 are made as a sports car, so why would you drive an AT sports car? Even my so-called Acura "big boat" is a 6MT.

I live in New Brunswick NJ, I run my car at Englishtown alot, so please bring your old M3 and I'll show you my slow 6MT will beat you by 3 car length.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Racer

wtf? some people are just angry here. BTW, the post on the race was posted well after i talked about how the TL's lack speed against the M. I never hit hard on the TL obviously because it's new. Besides i ran for less than a minute with no cars around. PLus this was on a highway. It wasnt really a race but i gave up trying to clarify everything. Believe what u want to belive all
You really did get into penn alright.

Lemmie guess, your college essay had grammar and spelling that was just a little bit better than your shakespearean posts
Old 05-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheMainEvEnt
I don't normally post in topic like this, but I'll share my thoughts with you gentlemen.

ASPEC05,

I believe my 6MT will own your daddy's 6MT and your old M3 or any old 5MT M3. To top it off, I am a girl. So there, end of discussion gentlemen. Why do you guys care about what ASPEC05 has to say? He obviously has no clue about cars....

Why would a person drive an AUTOMATIC BMW M3 ???? M3 are made as a sports car, so why would you drive an AT sports car? Even my so-called Acura "big boat" is a 6MT.

I live in New Brunswick NJ, I run my car at Englishtown alot, so please bring your old M3 and I'll show you my slow 6MT will beat you by 3 car length.
LOL he said that he sold his car and he did admit that a 6spd TL is faster than his old M3 auto. BTW, if ur car is stock, his 6spd aspec will own the TL. The launch is so much better. As for the M3 auto, i mean it sucks to drive a stick as ur first car and i bet if someone just offers a free car, no one is going to deny is. Esp a BMW M3
Old 05-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TL Tita
LOL he said that he sold his car and he did admit that a 6spd TL is faster than his old M3 auto. BTW, if ur car is stock, his 6spd aspec will own the TL. The launch is so much better. As for the M3 auto, i mean it sucks to drive a stick as ur first car and i bet if someone just offers a free car, no one is going to deny is. Esp a BMW M3
FYI, TheMainEvEnt's TL is an ASPEC and has after market accessories , and pretty damn fast
Old 05-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Banned

ok then that is unfairdont u think? Its like a 911 turbo wanting to go against a regualr 911. MOdded cars should never try to go aginst a stock. Thats just arrogance...
Old 05-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TL Tita
ok then that is unfairdont u think? Its like a 911 turbo wanting to go against a regualr 911. MOdded cars should never try to go aginst a stock. Thats just arrogance...
So, am I living in your head rent free ?
Old 05-04-2005, 08:21 PM
6MT & LSD

this thread has turned from useless to completely useless.

let's quit posting on this thread and let it die...

btw, aspev vs non-aspec would still be a drivers' race.... and um... all aspec is, is a TL with "aftermarket" parts... only that it's a "factory sactioned and warranteed" package.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts

Time to let this thread lie on the bottom of abyss.