Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dont bring ur car to the shop!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Phmbm12

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
dont bring ur car to the shop!

Man! i been to the shop twice in my life and im starting to ask myself why do i even bring it there!?

[[1st reason]]
Mid-muffler delete.

i go to master mufflers.

me: Can you remove the mid-muffler right there and replace it with a 2.25 inch pipe. make sure its steel so it doesnt rust this winter k?

them: Ok no problem! (friendly smile)

me: ok thanks.

(waits 3 hours)

me: whats taking so long?

them: oh it'll be done in a minute

me: OK!

(my car pulls up and i pay)
[its raining so i dont check the work they did]

(goes to meets up friends. decides to look at the work they did cuz rain stopped)

[BAM! mid muffler CLEARLY still there but RESONATOR is replaced with 2.0 inch pipe]

me: grrr. (calls them and bitches em out)

them: theres no such thing as a mid-muffler.

me: Did you not see the thing i pointed to? I have 3 mufflers on my car. one on the right, one on the left and one in the middle.. thats the MID-Muffler!

them: well come in and we'll negotiate a deal

me: negotiate? you messed up on my car and im not going back to you so you can take more of my money. *clicK*

so i end up taking both resonator and mid muffler off >

[[2nd reason]]
Simple oil change(too cold to do during winter)

i go to the place. forgot the name.

me: Can you do an oil change for me?

them: Ok! (friendly smile)

me: ok thanks.

(waits an hour)

me: *thinks omg again?* uhm... whats taking so long?

them: oh it'll be done in a minute

me: ok...

(my car pulls up and i pay and leave)

(i get home and think *wait a minute...*)

(checks the oil level. its fine... check oil FILTER.. BAM exact same filter)

me: oh hell no.

(drives back)

me: uhhh excuse me, what kind of oil filters do you use?

them: we use blkadjf;jfkafj; blah blah

me: so you dont use K&N?

them: not that i know of

me: you guys didnt change my oil filter.

(goes outside and shows them)

them: Ooops, we switched your transmission filter

me: grrr..

them: we'll fix it

me: *Sigh* ok..

them: you get a new transmission filter anyway so dont worry

(thinks *i just drove home and back. the oil just went through the oil filter dude.. you bastard*)

*goes home after they're done*

REALLY? i've only brought my car into the shop twice and i've been screwed twice lol

i think they're trying to suck every penny out of me. fck them! no more shops will touch my car.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:42 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
sounds like an id10t error.

why are you going to shitty shops? they cant change your transmission filter first off.

maybe if you were a bit more educated abotu your car people wouldnt take advantage of you.
Old 11-28-2009, 02:47 PM
'13 Hyundai Sonata

Received 99 Likes on 91 Posts
Damn that sucks.

Maybe you just have bad luck.

You should of just gone to a better known place if those were not well known places.

I'm sure you know mechanics that could hook you up.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:00 PM
NBP is a pain...

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
dang. that's sucks. guess mechanics arent that great out there in utah.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:20 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Sorry to hear that.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Area on my XM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by phee
maybe if you were a bit more educated abotu your car people wouldnt take advantage of you.

What does that have to do anything? The dude paid money and expected the job to be done correctly. How was he to know he was going to get fuked? Your assumption of the OP and the knowledge of his own car is unfounded. Sounds like he was pretty much on top of things to me.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I ♡ PEK PEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Phambam12
me: Can you remove the mid-muffler right there and replace it with a 2.25 inch pipe. make sure its steel so it doesnt rust this winter k?
Uh steel will rust, unless it's aluminized. Even then, it's not a guarantee that it won't.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
This is very common, pretty much everywhere you go, and not just automotive places. Nobody either a. Knows how to do things, b. Gives a shit, or c. Both. My latest was at tire place, where I was trying to have new tires mounted on my brand new Aspecs. After 15 minutes they managed to scratch the crap out of one my wheels. That was just a beginning. For over an hour, they were trying to mount the OEM TPMS sensors. It was like watching couple of monkeys screw a footbal. They insisted, that I had the wrong sensors. They even called the Acura dealer to verify the part number, but they stood their ground. So I ended up mounting the TPMS sensors (first time in my life) for them. Making them look incompetent and stupid didn't sit well with them either. They bought me a new wheel that they damaged, but I would never go back to that place. Service sucks wherever you go, nobody cares, and nobody takes pride in craftsmanship any more. That's the reason I haven't done Aspec body kit and Aspec suspension yet. I know wherever I take it, something is going to go horribly wrong. OP, I hope you have a better luck next time (if there is a next time). Just letting you know that you are not alone.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Phmbm12

Originally Posted by NetDiver
That's the reason I haven't done Aspec body kit and Aspec suspension yet.
im doing my own aspec lip kit myself. i'd rather do it myself then have someone mess up when i could've done better
Old 11-28-2009, 07:03 PM
stuck in traffic...

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
that sucks sorry to hear that
Old 11-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 361 Likes on 316 Posts
Boy, that bites (twice). Perhaps some of your buddies know a better place to take the car. I can understand the mid-muffler, having someone else to the work, but the oil change you could have done yourself. Sounds like you will from now on. If it's any comfort for you, the oil filter only needs to be changed every other change. But I change mine each time. I wouldn't give those places my business any more either.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:23 PM
Phmbm12

Originally Posted by phee
sounds like an id10t error.

why are you going to shitty shops? they cant change your transmission filter first off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJjqr0QbIk
Old 11-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Phmbm12

Originally Posted by TLin401
You should of just gone to a better known place if those were not well known places.
the video shows im definately not the only one. 30 million people!

Originally Posted by gotkilled
dang. that's sucks. guess mechanics arent that great out there in utah.
pisses me off that its not only utah. its basically all of america

Originally Posted by Red Voodoo

What does that have to do anything? The dude paid money and expected the job to be done correctly. How was he to know he was going to get fuked? Your assumption of the OP and the knowledge of his own car is unfounded. Sounds like he was pretty much on top of things to me.
thanks for havin my back red voodoo. i seen ur aspec lip kit you recently put on and you were the reason why i just purchased mine lol.

Originally Posted by LoveMyTL-S
Boy, that bites (twice). Perhaps some of your buddies know a better place to take the car. I can understand the mid-muffler, having someone else to the work, but the oil change you could have done yourself. Sounds like you will from now on. If it's any comfort for you, the oil filter only needs to be changed every other change. But I change mine each time. I wouldn't give those places my business any more either.
it was cold and i was lazy lol
Old 11-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by NetDiver
This is very common, pretty much everywhere you go, and not just automotive places. Nobody either a. Knows how to do things, b. Gives a shit, or c. Both. My latest was at tire place, where I was trying to have new tires mounted on my brand new Aspecs. After 15 minutes they managed to scratch the crap out of one my wheels. That was just a beginning. For over an hour, they were trying to mount the OEM TPMS sensors. It was like watching couple of monkeys screw a footbal. They insisted, that I had the wrong sensors. They even called the Acura dealer to verify the part number, but they stood their ground. So I ended up mounting the TPMS sensors (first time in my life) for them. Making them look incompetent and stupid didn't sit well with them either. They bought me a new wheel that they damaged, but I would never go back to that place. Service sucks wherever you go, nobody cares, and nobody takes pride in craftsmanship any more. That's the reason I haven't done Aspec body kit and Aspec suspension yet. I know wherever I take it, something is going to go horribly wrong. OP, I hope you have a better luck next time (if there is a next time). Just letting you know that you are not alone.
WoW sorry to hear also... Get yourself a nice printer and print ALL the needed info from the DIYs here..... Oh and BTW @ NetDriver buy your kit mann and DIY... I did all my mods including the ASPEC with the knowledge I gained from here.... Stopped going to the StealerShip for anything other then a ROD thrown thru the side of the BLOCK long ago... I'll try to fix everything first myself (Within reason oh course, cause like Dirty Harry said... A Man has GOT to know his Limitations)
Old 11-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Depends on the shop. There are shops that do good work and shops that do shitty work. Usually you pay a little more for the more legit shops. I used to go to the mexican muffler shops to do my muffler because they do it quick and you can sit there and watch them lol. Plus the best part is negotiating =P. But anyway find a better shop to do your changes seems like these places are pretty crappy. You could always go to something like NTB. They charge more but if they fuck up its on there ass. Smaller businesses will not usually admit to it.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

u aint alone man,

A year or 2 ago i had a 96 s14 that needed a wheel balance so i took it to Midas to get the job done. 1 hour later, the manager came to me and told me that my car is leaking coolant and he showed me my car and try to talk me into fixing it with them, i was like oh shit, that's bad... I was thinking that they did something to my car but it could be just my car acting up. So, i took the car home and open the hood to check, what i saw was a broken radiator, at that point i knew they fukced up my car so i called them and had them towed the car back to the shop.
After a few angry words from me, the manager finally spit it out that one of his man jacked my car up at the wrong spot and the jacking arm hit my radiator. The bad part that they broke my sh!t and lied and tried to put it all on me.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 433 Likes on 319 Posts
You know the two places that cheat the customers the most?

Well,

1. Car Dealership
2. Car Mechanics

Because at least 60% of America don't know how to do their own oil change.

That is why the best thing to do is too search for a trusted mechanic aka search online, locals, etc... So you know where to go if you have a problem.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts
How long ago was this video from? It really freaking pisses me off..the moron district manager should get his ass sent to jail
Old 11-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Acura dealer tried to do the same thing as Jiffy Lube. They left my car parked for 45 minutes after I brought it in for oil change. Then they drove it through the shop, straight to car wash. They brought my car around and said all done. My car didn't even make it on the rack. I almost went postal on the manager, but tried my best to keep my cool. They did finish the oil change and gave me a coupon for another free oil change, but only after I caught them. Honda dealer did something similar to me, but I don't want to hijack this thread. Bottom line, if you want to get something done right, do it yourself.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Phmbm12

Originally Posted by akplaya92
How long ago was this video from? It really freaking pisses me off..the moron district manager should get his ass sent to jail
it pissed me off too. im glad i caught them scamming me so i could fix it
Old 11-29-2009, 02:33 AM
Area on my XM

thanks for havin my back red voodoo. i seen ur aspec lip kit you recently put on and you were the reason why i just purchased mine lol.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or something like that... lol... Thanks, brah!
Old 11-29-2009, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 162 Likes on 102 Posts

Actually phee's right. The more you know about your car, the more knowledge you can display in discussion with a tech at a shop, the greater the chance you're going to come out Ok. It's not a guarantee, but it does help. Unless they are a specialty shop, they're not accustomed to having customers who know things. Who know how stuff works and what stuff is.

So a fundamental basis of knowledge does help.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

Received 162 Likes on 102 Posts
We have a few really good shops close to where I live. One of them lets you roam around their shop area while they're working on your car. They like to present themselves as a "high end" shop and they do get some exotic cars in there for work.

But I'm probably like the rest of you, or worse. Anal as hell and will avoid like the plague taking my car to some Acura dealer for work.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:43 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Martin's Manhattan Honda (no longer in business) tried to pull that crap on me with my ex-Accord. Bought it in to have them check a malfunctioning power window and a brake fluid leak. They gave me an estimate for $2400 encompassing a window regulator AND motor for the window ($615 + tax), plus a caliper, line, and master cylinder for the brakes... about $1800.

Took it to a 2 local shops, a glass place that previously did my windshield that told me all I needed was a regulator, and a local mechanic who informed me all I needed was a line and a caliper to fix the brake fluid leak. Total for all this work, $700.

Consumer beware !!
Old 11-29-2009, 10:38 AM
AM MT Navi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm pretty clueless when it comes to working on cars. It probably takes me almost 30 mins to change my oil. :lol:
I refuse to bring my car to a shop with few exceptions: warranty work and tire install.
I used to take my wheels off and bring them to the shop, but it's just to much of a pita.

With the help of a friend or two and print outs from the service manual, I've done Aspec Body Kit, Aspec Suspension, Headlight Removal & Install, Tail light Removal & Install + a ton of smaller things.

I really would like a the CT short shifter, but really don't want to attempt that install. My next mod will be ATLP base exhaust. We'll see how that one goes.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:04 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,770 Likes on 4,341 Posts
OP, sorry to tell you, but they didn't change your "transmission filter" either. You don't have one that is changable and even if you did want it changed, it will not be in stock at some side-of-the-road oil change shop.

Either DIY or find a reputable shop. Throwing a money away at a cheap shop is no worse than spending a little extra at a good shop.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:10 AM
Area on my XM

Originally Posted by SouthernBoy
Actually phee's right. The more you know about your car, the more knowledge you can display in discussion with a tech at a shop, the greater the chance you're going to come out Ok. It's not a guarantee, but it does help. Unless they are a specialty shop, they're not accustomed to having customers who know things. Who know how stuff works and what stuff is.

So a fundamental basis of knowledge does help.
Ok... I see where you two are coming from. However, the way I read the OP's post, the only thing that I can conclude here was that he didn't think it was necessary to double-check the work before he left the facility where the service was done. For one, it was cold and raining. I would not expect, nor would I feel that it would be necessary, that one would need to get on their knees and personally inspect the work at the time of monetary transaction. The muffler shop where he had the mid-muffler delete done is a local chain with 13 shops through the SLC region. What he encountered there was a technican with a lack of knowledge of his job. Perhaps the manager of the store should be questioned on his HR responsibilities.

The OP knew enough about his car to know where the mid-muffler and resonator was on his exhaust. He also commented that he had his oil changed at a shop since it was "too cold to do during winter". I'm going to suspect that by that comment, he would have probably changed his oil on his own if the weather was more favorable. If I was to ask my wife, who knows very little about cars, where the mid-muffler was at, or if she could do me a favor and change the oil and filter for me, I would be in shock if she would be able to perform either without the aid of detailed instructions and pictures. My point? The guy knew enough about his car to point out the errors made by each establishment.

Even though I generally agree with your statements, I just don't believe that they apply in this situation. The only thing the OP is guilty of is perhaps not doing the work himself, taking in account his knowledge of welding and the possession of the appropriate tools to do so.

My , anyway...
Old 11-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Area on my XM

Originally Posted by Bearcat94
OP, sorry to tell you, but they didn't change your "transmission filter" either. You don't have one that is changable and even if you did want it changed, it will not be in stock at some side-of-the-road oil change shop.

Either DIY or find a reputable shop. Throwing a money away at a cheap shop is no worse than spending a little extra at a good shop.
Ha! I didn't even realize that our tranny does not have a changeable filter. I would have probably fallen for that one myself. Then again, without the aid of these forums or a detailed shop manual, I would have never been aware. Which only makes websites like AZ even more beneficial to any Acura owner.

I'm really curious as to where the OP brought his car to for the oil change.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Safety Car

pham Id like to see how u speak to these guys.....most of the time if u speak to them like u would a normal person they are like uhhh what did he say? but if u speak to them like a moron they would understand....but also even if they say ur not allowed in the area in which they work on the car in.... I still walk in like i own the place....i just spent my hard earned money for u to ruin something on my car?.....thats not flying....thats y i always stand by the mechanic to watch what he does.....if he cant work or if hes nervous because ur on his back....either reassure him that its ok u jus wanna make sure ur gettin the right thing done or tell himn to drop the car off the lift and you'll go somewhere else.....i feel a good mechanic can work witht he customer standing with him in the engine bay if need be without worries or concern. otherwise the guy is screwing up or hes doing the wrong thing.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:37 AM
Area on my XM

^ Or insurance doesn't allow patrons to be on the service floor, which is completely understandable. However, I would say that the majority of your service shops have an area, whether inside or out, where one could stand and witness the work. An oil change could be more challanging, since a lot of these quick oil change places have subterrain work pits, so the car isn't raised enough to see anything. I was fortunate enough to have my exhaust work done on a warm clear day, so I was able to watch the entire process from the service bay door. I probably wouldn't have done the same if it was raining out, so I planned that out well.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:50 AM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by TheChamp531
You know the two places that cheat the customers the most?

Well,

1. Car Dealership
2. Car Mechanics

Because at least 60% of America don't know how to do their own oil change.

That is why the best thing to do is too search for a trusted mechanic aka search online, locals, etc... So you know where to go if you have a problem.
try this:
"also i would call up your local tow companys (especially multi-truck fleets for the volume) cause they will know who they tow alot of breakdowns and repeat cars to.
and tool truck dealers (like snap-on, matco, mac, cornwell, etc.) cause they are in and out of each shop geneally at least once week or so and they get to know the employees"
i posted that in this thread https://acurazine.com/forums/2g-cl-transmission-recall-q-55/tranny-nightmare-please-read-1st-744964/

Originally Posted by SouthernBoy
We have a few really good shops close to where I live. One of them lets you roam around their shop area while they're working on your car. They like to present themselves as a "high end" shop and they do get some exotic cars in there for work.

But I'm probably like the rest of you, or worse. Anal as hell and will avoid like the plague taking my car to some Acura dealer for work.
having customers walk around the shop is a huge liability for if they get injured, or swipe some tools (not cheap tools), which is part of the reason almost all shops won't allow it, but at my work (i'm an auto tech, no bashing, i don't cheat customers, i actually do the work listed) you are more then welcome to watch me through the window in the waiting room, or if the garage door is open through that door, but not in the actual shop without a superviser/employee escorting you

Originally Posted by Bearcat94

look below \/, but yeah they proably would not even have it in stock,
and yeah cheap shops (and almost all dealers) cost you more, and more headaches in the long run, having misdiagnosis's; radommly swaping parts out to try and figure out the problem,
where a quality shop will diagose the problem first time (mistakes do happen sometimes though, but at max it should be the second time) and only have to swap out that part to fix the problem, which is going to be cheaper in the long run
and cheap shops just take your money in smaller chunks from having to go to them multiple times, where a quality shop/more expensive you geneally only have to go into them once and pay once

Ha! I didn't even realize that our tranny does not have a changeable filter. I would have probably fallen for that one myself. Then again, without the aid of these forums or a detailed shop manual, I would have never been aware. Which only makes websites like AZ even more beneficial to any Acura owner.

I'm really curious as to where the OP brought his car to for the oil change.
actually your filter are changeable on your trannies, (part #7) ( http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org/...s=&view=normal ) but it is kinda a pain in the ass to change out (like pulling out the intake tube and such), and if they knew how to do that, they would have known what a oil filter is, it is not exactly hidden very well and is kinda out there, so they are not the brightest
also how much did you pay for the oil change OP, was it a $19.99 special, cause you DO get what you pay for, Cheap rates=Cheap Labour and Cheap parts

Last edited by friesm2000; 11-29-2009 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Safety Car

red i understand about insurance but i can give 2 shi*s about what they say..... ur ruining my car, I wont let that happen....screw em..... and also try to stop me.....theres no law stopping u from walking into the work area. the shop isnt even obligated by law to have the sign that says ur not allowed in here because of insurance....its there for their own protection....the signs are all make shift....otherwise the govt would provide them.....but then again i can be wrong in some states, they may have laws that are put in by the govt. that state ur not allowed to go in the work area.... at which point until the cops get there im gonna make sure my car is gettin the right thing done.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Safety Car

if im paying money in your shop to get something done i wanna make sure whats getting done is the right thing.... plain n simple. if i cant watch my car as its getting work done even from 5 -10 ft away im taking it somewhere else. its also about being humane....if the person whos sitting behind the counter is semi shady or just seems a bit off their rocker... im outta there, i wants full detail, full disclosure, no BS and straight forward yes' or no's.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:20 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Tripnbeats
red i understand about insurance but i can give 2 shi*s about what they say..... ur ruining my car, I wont let that happen....screw em..... and also try to stop me.....theres no law stopping u from walking into the work area. the shop isnt even obligated by law to have the sign that says ur not allowed in here because of insurance....its there for their own protection....the signs are all make shift....otherwise the govt would provide them.....but then again i can be wrong in some states, they may have laws that are put in by the govt. that state ur not allowed to go in the work area.... at which point until the cops get there im gonna make sure my car is gettin the right thing done.
can be considered trespassing, and no work would be done on your car while you are back there (so do you go into the kitchen at a resturant to make sure they cook your food correctly???)

but you also may not be one of those sue happy people, that you bump your head on the lift and want $50,000 or more in compensation even though they knew it was there, it is a CYA (cover your ass) for those idiots
Old 11-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Safety Car

lol def not the kitchen! ur right and i can understand the concern, with the c.y.a people and im def not one of those. thats where the difference is...id have a huge sign "my insurance will not cover your stupid ass.....enter at your own risk." lol
Old 11-29-2009, 12:57 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
You need to ask around and find a good shop - whether it is a quick lube or a chain muffler place or the dealer. No one shop is automatically better than the other - all will try to take your money without doing anything.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:30 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by subinf
You need to ask around and find a good shop - whether it is a quick lube or a chain muffler place or the dealer. No one shop is automatically better than the other - all will try to take your money without doing anything.
like what i said before:

try this:
"also i would call up your local tow companys (especially multi-truck fleets for the volume) cause they will know who they tow alot of breakdowns and repeat cars to.
and tool truck dealers (like snap-on, matco, mac, cornwell, etc.) cause they are in and out of each shop geneally at least once week or so and they get to know the employees"
i posted that in this thread https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=744964

but yeah you gotta ask around and not just pick a random phone number out of the phone book, and expect them to be the best shop out there,

and about theabove:
"No one shop is automatically better than the other - all will try to take your money without doing anything."
you gotta give every shop a fair chance, but there is a few shops that actually want to earn your money from doing the correct thing, but yeah most shops would like your money for doing nothing
Old 11-29-2009, 01:38 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Tripnbeats
lol def not the kitchen! ur right and i can understand the concern, with the c.y.a people and im def not one of those. thats where the difference is...id have a huge sign "my insurance will not cover your stupid ass.....enter at your own risk." lol
thank you for understanding, but like what i said before you are more then welcome to watch me through the window or the garage door if it is open, to make sure i do my work correctly.
and at my shop we do have a couple of those signs, one on each side of the garage door, and another next to the door to the shop which is like 2x3 feet big and at like eye level, so hard to miss
Old 11-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
only time i took my 3G in was for recalls at the stealership and the mid muffler delete at a reptubale import muffler shop in my area and watched them the entire time while they cut the mid muffler out and replaced with new. other than that i try to do my own maitenance....

op if you cant do it yourself call around shops like i did. one time i called a shop for transmission flush quote and it was 70 bucks or so....i hung up the phone cause i new there's no such thing as a trans flush for our 3G...only drain/refill. so i did it myself
Old 11-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Phmbm12

Originally Posted by warren4066
one time i called a shop for transmission flush quote and it was 70 bucks or so....i hung up the phone cause i new there's no such thing as a trans flush for our 3G...only drain/refill. so i did it myself
LOL im about to try that and see what they say

Quick Reply: dont bring ur car to the shop!