Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Curry Acura Parking

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 07:27 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curry Acura Parking

I have heard that parking at Curry Acura is very limited.
Is this true?

Thanks,

Al
Old 06-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Alfred
Is this true?

Thanks,

Al

The last time I went there I parked in the "New Car Area" right next to the service entrance. I think the usual customer parking is right in front of the showroom. They do have a whole lot full of brand new cars though
Old 06-04-2004, 10:35 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Is this true?

Thanks,

Al
Somewhat limited, but I've never had a problem.
Are you thinking of buying a car there Al?
Old 06-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Advanced

Alfred,

Parking could be considered a bit tight indeed! They have lot's of cars but a limited area by the showroom. Service area real tight to get into sometimes as well. But if you can't get around the parking area you probably should not be driving a nice hot car like the TL anyway, :shit:

George in NY
Old 06-05-2004, 10:56 AM
7th Gear

George in NY,

Did you buy from there?
I've read some things here about Curry that has me a bit concerned.
Besides the parking, I remember a post saying that they saw one of their service people eating lunch in a customer's car.
Would not want to bring my car in for service, find it difficult to park, and then find someone eating a Pastromi on Rye in my back seat!

Al
Old 06-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You heard it was difficult parking, where did you hear that from. Would you rather go to a dealership that is void of any customers ?

It depends who is eating the Pastrami and Rye in my back seat !!! They better offer half of that to me or I will post a complaint. Honestly, I can think of a lot better places to eat a Pastrami and Rye, an MDX for example
Old 06-05-2004, 12:34 PM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Originally Posted by roadman
You heard it was difficult parking, where did you hear that from. Would you rather go to a dealership that is void of any customers ?

It depends who is eating the Pastrami and Rye in my back seat !!! They better offer half of that to me or I will post a complaint. Honestly, I can think of a lot better places to eat a Pastrami and Rye, an MDX for example

Hahah! But a dealership devoid of customers may have a large number of parking spots, whereas a dealership with no parking left may only have 3 spots for customers! As Einstein says, it's all relative!
Old 06-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Advanced

Yes Al I did buy from there and I even remember some troll type saying something about some guy eating something when he went to get his car or some such. I am sure it was just some inadvertent happening. I am personally happy to date with their service. I only went back once to have the memory module replaced as mine was defective ( the only defect noted to date ) and they replaced and had me out of there in under 2 hours. I had the tires changed off to newer version before picking up car new. Now another guy I know bought somewhere else and had to wait forever for a tire replacement after begging for same. His dealership does have plenty of parking though. He also had to plead with me to get him some touchup paint because he was too cheap to pay for any and his dealer apparently wasn't going to part with a lousy $15 bottle of Touch up. At Scarsdale Curry they said no problem and the Manager brought a bottle righht over with his compliments.

Don't be put off by the comments of some troll type......Curry Acura has been AOK with me. Evene a nice diner nearby within walking distance to go get breakfast. Come to think of it the guy that mooched the paint off me ( has yet to return it BTW ) didn't even spring for my breakfast. Some people huh?

George in NY
Old 06-06-2004, 02:54 AM
TLover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i leased from there and everything was good there. ask for david stein hes a nice guy to work with
Old 06-06-2004, 09:39 PM
7th Gear

Originally Posted by roadman
Roadman,

Guess I should have made my post clearer:
I heard that there are not enough parking spaces for the number of customers.
How's that?

Al
Old 06-06-2004, 09:47 PM
7th Gear

Originally Posted by georgeny
Yes Al I did buy from there and I even remember some troll type saying something about some guy eating something when he went to get his car or some such. I am sure it was just some inadvertent happening. I am personally happy to date with their service. I only went back once to have the memory module replaced as mine was defective ( the only defect noted to date ) and they replaced and had me out of there in under 2 hours. I had the tires changed off to newer version before picking up car new. Now another guy I know bought somewhere else and had to wait forever for a tire replacement after begging for same. His dealership does have plenty of parking though. He also had to plead with me to get him some touchup paint because he was too cheap to pay for any and his dealer apparently wasn't going to part with a lousy $15 bottle of Touch up. At Scarsdale Curry they said no problem and the Manager brought a bottle righht over with his compliments.

Don't be put off by the comments of some troll type......Curry Acura has been AOK with me. Evene a nice diner nearby within walking distance to go get breakfast. Come to think of it the guy that mooched the paint off me ( has yet to return it BTW ) didn't even spring for my breakfast. Some people huh?

George in NY
George in NY,

Have you forgotten to take your Valium pills today?
What in the world does touch-up paint have to do with parking?
I guess that you have somehow equated eating breakfast at a diner with the guy who was eating a sandwich in a customer's car?
Your logic escapes me. You're the type of person that I would like to tell the highlights of the Sopranos episodes before you watch them.
BTW - Do you watch that series?
Would you like me to tell you what happened on tonight's show?

Regards,

Al
Old 06-07-2004, 12:04 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

You're the type of person that I would like to tell the highlights of the Sopranos episodes before you watch them.
BTW - Do you watch that series?
Would you like me to tell you what happened on tonight's show?
I'd like to know why the FBI didn't run after Tony when they busted Johnny Saks.

Now as for Curry, The Sopranos, and yours truly, you'll just have to ask Mike the GM, Patrick the SM, or better yet, their best salesman and mine, Anthony Meed. >;]
Old 06-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Advanced

DMZ, Because the FBI ( fumbling bumbling idiots ) don't run. It messes up their pants crease. I say this as a retired Law Officer. Also weren't waiting for him at his house since he left his car at sacks house.

As you know, Anthony also my salesperson. I was very happy with him as well.

George in NY
Old 06-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Advanced

Alfred, Too late, I watched it. Sorry to spoil your fun.

George in NY
Old 06-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Advanced

Alfred, Too late, I watched it. Sorry to spoil your fun.

PS: Brought up touch up paint just in case dirtbag reads forum. Owes me a donut too for like a million years. :shit:

George in NY
Old 06-07-2004, 02:37 PM
Intermediate

georgeny, I'll take you up on your "running" comment sometime...

So I was perusing the lot at Curry over Memorial Day weekend and it they have quite a few on the lot. I didn't speak to sales because I'm wasn't ready to buy (may hold out for the 05) but I was just wondering what kind of deal I could get now on a 04... I counted at least 5 with navi, so it doesn't seem that navis are backed up anymore. How close could I get to inovice now? And who would be the best sales person to work with there?
Old 06-07-2004, 02:50 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Originally Posted by akelley
And who would be the best sales person to work with there?
Call Anthony Meed, mine and georgeny's saleman. Their toll free# 866-491-1024. Anthony's extension is 104.
Tell him you were recommended by us in the Acura-TL forum.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:00 PM
Advanced

Akelley, Remember I didn't say I could run, just that they wouldn't

Curryacura.com is a good site and their inventory is online and appears to be fairly accurate. Even with the used vehicles. I know I traded in my 2002 Max and they rolled it out and took digital photos pretty quick and had it in inventory. The only used car they had that noted "showroom condition" I might add proudly.

Currently show 48 TL's of which 11 are navi units. I would think you can get some off sticker on navi now but how much, who knows. Every deal is different after all depending on what extras and if trading and so forth.

Several are also auto. Not many colors though, 4 are white.

PS: I used Anthony C. Meed and was very happy with him, a true gentlmen.

George in NY
Old 06-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Intermediate

DMZ and George, thanks for Anthony's info. I've heard very good things about Curry, and would like to purchase my next car closer to home (last Acura was purchased up in Norwalk, CT).
Old 06-07-2004, 03:45 PM
10th Gear

Bought all my Acuras up in Norwalk and never had a better time buying a car plus I guarantee a better price too if you use my guy
Old 06-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Intermediate

2manyacuras, just curious can you say who your guy is? You can PM me if you'd rather not post it.