Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Challenged a 325ci on BimmerForums

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Challenged a 325ci on BimmerForums

Just did a serious joke with racing this 325ci.
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...=679393&page=3

If i have a little bit of chance. Let me know or i make it look like a joke and just laugh abt it.
Old 02-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Racer

if this is goin to happen post it...i would like to see this race..lol
Old 02-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Banned

The guys wants to put down 500$. He is soo sure he gonna win. So im kinda thinking wat to do lool. Any ways i think i should do this, a Manual BMW 325ci 184HP and less torque the TLS, i think if i install my headers and pulley i can atleast walk on him if not destroy him. And i think he can also be modded. I dont know
Old 02-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Got VTEC?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You'll destroy him even if you're stock, nevermidn adding pulleys and headers. Go for the $500.00.

Matt
Old 02-05-2007, 03:19 PM
B A N N E D

eh i jus challenged him too, lets see what hes gotta say

lostkhan do it from 30 or under and ull absolutely destroy him espicially if hes manual tranny cause he'll be too much of a bitch to dump it into first and ur car will downshift into 1st and all he'll see is ur tail lights

ps make sure u dont post the link to this thread on bimmerforums
Old 02-05-2007, 03:25 PM
B A N N E D

he claims hes got exhaust, short ram, headers (sittin in his trunk), cams (at his body shop), exhaust, dinan stage II software (which means no governor, no rev limiter, and increase in hp), and a heavy ass set of 19s. if u are gonna put down 500 get ur headers installed then do it as a saftey measure

make sure u do this race asap cause he said hes trying to do FI so he might have that shit done by the summer in which case ur fucked
Old 02-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by S1CK TypeS
he claims hes got exhaust, short ram, headers (sittin in his trunk), cams (at his body shop), exhaust, dinan stage II software (which means no governor, no rev limiter, and increase in hp), and a heavy ass set of 19s. if u are gonna put down 500 get ur headers installed then do it as a saftey measure

make sure u do this race asap cause he said hes trying to do FI so he might have that shit done by the summer in which case ur fucked
IMO, Every car has one mod that'll change performance more drastically than it would on other cars and offers a noticable increase in power output for a minimal drain on your wallet... with the TL, I'd say it's a CAI, with a Mini Cooper S, it's the pulleys, and with most Bimmers, I'm pretty sure messing with the ECU lets loose a ton of ponies and messing with the rest of the engine gives them plenty of more company... I don't think this is a car to take lightly... stock for stock, a TL would smoke his ass once you hit the top end, but with all those mods, like I said, I wouldn't take him lightly... if you've got $500 to possibly blow (because honestly, we don't know how fast his car actually is), I'd say stick in them headers and have at it! but for all you know, he's someone cocky with no penis (sounds like a lot of BMW owners, no?) hoping something slow will challenge him so that he can make enough cash to stick in those mods sitting in his trunk, so you never know... good luck either way! I think I can speak for most everyone here and when I say we're all pullin for you! especially after reading the posts on bimmerforum
Old 02-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Instructor

i want to see this happen although i dunno anything about the bimmer i know for surea 325ci is a pretty slow car stock

and as for the 500$ well if 500$ is not too much for u then do it but in my case i would just pwn him and spray it all over the forum =)
Old 02-05-2007, 04:03 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by speedbawlinTL
IMO, Every car has one mod that'll change performance more drastically than it would on other cars and offers a noticable increase in power output for a minimal drain on your wallet... with the TL, I'd say it's a CAI, with a Mini Cooper S, it's the pulleys, and with most Bimmers, I'm pretty sure messing with the ECU lets loose a ton of ponies and messing with the rest of the engine gives them plenty of more company... I don't think this is a car to take lightly... stock for stock, a TL would smoke his ass once you hit the top end, but with all those mods, like I said, I wouldn't take him lightly... if you've got $500 to possibly blow (because honestly, we don't know how fast his car actually is), I'd say stick in them headers and have at it! but for all you know, he's someone cocky with no penis (sounds like a lot of BMW owners, no?) hoping something slow will challenge him so that he can make enough cash to stick in those mods sitting in his trunk, so you never know... good luck either way! I think I can speak for most everyone here and when I say we're all pullin for you! especially after reading the posts on bimmerforum

yup i know exactly what you are sayin....ill talk to some of the bimmer guys from when i used to post on that forum see what they have to say.

jus make sure u shut it down as soon as u hit 4th gear
Old 02-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Racer

also, remember how much lighter Bimmers can be than TLs... I raced my friend's stock 328ci from a standstill (i've only got an intake) up a steep hill and got whooped by him off the line (the only reason I did it on such uneven terms was because I'd been trying to race him since he got the car and the semester was almost over) It was a BS race and I know it's a bad example, since I'll bet that I can probably beat him in more even circumstances, but it's made me cautious of the 3 series until I can actually see just how my car does against it

I forget, tho... did he have a coupe (does the 325 even come as a coupe or is that the 328?) and is his MT or AT? My friend's car was a 6?MT coupe... If this retard has AT, he's a cocky, spoiled assmunch with an underpowered car thinking he's hot shit who needs a good spanking to deflate his ego (and fatten up your wallet)... The more I think about it, the more I want to find out how you do because I somehow doubt he's got even a fighting chance against you unless the gains from his mods are huge... DO IT! KICK HIS ASS SEBAS!

Old 02-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by speedbawlinTL
also, remember how much lighter Bimmers can be than TLs... I raced my friend's stock 328ci from a standstill (i've only got an intake) up a steep hill and got whooped by him off the line (the only reason I did it on such uneven terms was because I'd been trying to race him since he got the car and the semester was almost over) It was a BS race and I know it's a bad example, since I'll bet that I can probably beat him in more even circumstances, but it's made me cautious of the 3 series until I can actually see just how my car does against it

I forget, tho... did he have a coupe (does the 325 even come as a coupe or is that the 328?) and is his MT or AT? My friend's car was a 6?MT coupe... If this retard has AT, he's a cocky, spoiled assmunch with an underpowered car thinking he's hot shit who needs a good spanking to deflate his ego (and fatten up your wallet)... The more I think about it, the more I want to find out how you do because I somehow doubt he's got even a fighting chance against you unless the gains from his mods are huge... DO IT! KICK HIS ASS SEBAS!

yeah i believe i read on the forum that he does have a MT but i still agree with u he sounds from wha i read a Spolied kid that just hasnt raced anything ywet to lower his ego int he words of Speed " KICK HIS ASS CBASS!"
Old 02-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Please race him!!! My sister drives a 2005 325ci and that car is S-L-O-W. I only like how it handles but on a straight line you will get him. Put your headers on and its no contest. I would put headers b4 the race just in case since its for 500.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:52 PM
B A N N E D

like i said earler 30 or under roll FTW he'll be in 2nd ull be in 1st no contest

speedbawlin what do u have? 2nd gen tl-p?
Old 02-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Instructor

look what i found =) even more of a reason for u to race him

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122896
Old 02-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Banned

OK, So thats HAS it. Next Monda i have an appointment for the Dealer i have to fix a little problem of the RPM stick going up and down. It will be fixed next monday. Once its done, ill install my headers and Pulley, and if Hopefully i sold my books from last semester i can easily stick in a Comptech IceBox. That said! i also dont have $500 in my pocket to race him rite now, But yeah ill lower his expectations down a bit and race!
Old 02-05-2007, 05:16 PM
WDP Is Faster

Dude..i have no life..so i registered and got the pictures of this guy's car to show u what they are OP is gonna deal with...

His mods as he has stated is

CAMS - Technic (Schrick)
HEADERS - SUPERSPRINT
INTAKE - UNKNOWN
EXHAUST - B&B
DINAN PROGRAMMING - STAGE II
SUSPENSION - Eibach Springs, Blistein Shocks, Eibach Sways, and Strut Bars
WHEELS - HAMANN HM2's (Chrome Dipped)

He doesn't have his cams on or his headers at this moment because..

Cams are not compatible with the SC that he is getting
Headers because of the inspection that he had to pass. ( He probably will have this in when race time comes).

So there ya have it..i just summarized it for you guys.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Racer

i want to see this on PINKS. god i love that show
Old 02-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by reloaded
Dude..i have no life..so i registered and got the pictures of this guy's car to show u what they are OP is gonna deal with...

His mods as he has stated is

CAMS - Technic (Schrick)
HEADERS - SUPERSPRINT
INTAKE - UNKNOWN
EXHAUST - B&B
DINAN PROGRAMMING - STAGE II
SUSPENSION - Eibach Springs, Blistein Shocks, Eibach Sways, and Strut Bars
WHEELS - HAMANN HM2's (Chrome Dipped)

He doesn't have his cams on or his headers at this moment because..

Cams are not compatible with the SC that he is getting
Headers because of the inspection that he had to pass. ( He probably will have this in when race time comes).

So there ya have it..i just summarized it for you guys.

Thanx for letting me know his mods. Now i wanna know that if these mods can make me walk on him or him destroy me. Damn 500$ are alot to lose, i can drop my car with that money
Old 02-05-2007, 06:37 PM
WILL PLAY POOL FOR CASH

You don't have the $500, so this whole deal is only hypothetical .

GEt your doll-hairs together and remember- for every high, there is a low.

From all your Acura friends- we hope you do us proud!
Old 02-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Racer

Anyone else getting a Rocky-esque vibe from all this? lol

reloaded, you're awesome... good work ... hahahaha

like i said earler 30 or under roll FTW he'll be in 2nd ull be in 1st no contest

speedbawlin what do u have? 2nd gen tl-p?
yeah, I've got a 2gen TL-P with an AEM CAI... stock for stock, it puts out the same HP as the 328ci my friend has, with an intake and more fair conditions, I think it'll be a driver's race, in which case I can take his ass... that uphill race is only gonna build up his ego... I haven't found his ass yet this semester... coincidence? lol

Originally Posted by lostkhan
OK, So thats HAS it. Next Monda i have an appointment for the Dealer i have to fix a little problem of the RPM stick going up and down. It will be fixed next monday. Once its done, ill install my headers and Pulley, and if Hopefully i sold my books from last semester i can easily stick in a Comptech IceBox. That said! i also dont have $500 in my pocket to race him rite now, But yeah ill lower his expectations down a bit and race!
khan... I hate to be the one to say this, but somehow I've got the feeling that your tranny may be going ... when the RPM gauge bounces around (i.e., if you have a sporadic idle), I think that often times it's because your tranny's going... Is yours under the recall? If it is, have you had yours replaced yet? I hope I'm wrong
Old 02-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Intermediate

What point will you prove? We all know the facts and there are plenty of cars more powerful and faster. If your car is faster does that mean anything?
Old 02-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by reloaded

and I thought the 3gen TLs were covered in too much plastic under the hood! hahaha... And how is anyone supposed to do any work on that engine with no room to move anything?! either way, the chrome-dipped rims he's got will slow him down a lot more than I think he realizes... the only thing that really has me worried is what effects that the Stage 2 has on his car, especially considering he forked over at least $2200 for it
http://www.dinancars.com/Series.asp?...sis=10&Model=6
The gains aren't spectacular, but with the other mods (which we know nothing about, considering most of us know a lot about Acuras and very little about bimmers, let alone how mods will affect performance) and the fact that his car weighs 500 lbs. less. These are all variables that you need to take into account and things we know very little about, but if I had to guess IMHO, with a TL-S, you should take his ass, especially if you've moded your car
Old 02-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by derrickmosley
What point will you prove? We all know the facts and there are plenty of cars more powerful and faster. If your car is faster does that mean anything?
yeah... $500 and one more prick on the road who got put in his place and isn't going to be nearly as cocky when all he sees is tail lights and realizes he lost a crapload of cash... who knows? This may be a life-changing experience and humble a dumbass who thinks he owns the road, which could translate into one less reckless driver causing accidents (fat chance with someone who owns a bimmer, I know , but at least he can get another $500!)
Old 02-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Racer

this car's stock, but still... lol
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122896
Old 02-05-2007, 08:08 PM
B A N N E D

this is very interesting lol hopefully it doesnt get out of hand. just be careful
Old 02-05-2007, 08:22 PM
B A N N E D

word is this kid is installin a ESS s/c so u might be fucked....im about to look up the specs right now ill post what i find
Old 02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Banned

(((((((khan... I hate to be the one to say this, but somehow I've got the feeling that your tranny may be going ... when the RPM gauge bounces around (i.e., if you have a sporadic idle), I think that often times it's because your tranny's going... Is yours under the recall? If it is, have you had yours replaced yet? I hope I'm wrong)))))))

Mann dont say that. I got this car two weeks before. traded in my 02 TLP. If thats it, i already have the appointment for Monday. Ill tell them to check my transmission since when of my friend had this problem and his transmission was gone. DAMNN!! why does this have to happen at this time. F&#$ I need those $500 dollars mannn.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Banned

word is this kid is installin a ESS s/c so u might be fucked....im about to look up the specs right now ill post what i find
Yeah let me know man. Lets see, If Icebox, Thermoblockspacers, Headers and pulley can blow his supercharger. ill try to put all that on in 1 month and then race for him!
Old 02-05-2007, 08:48 PM
B A N N E D

ok if he does indeed supercharge it u might wanna do all the bolt ons and consider a good tune and maybe charging it. a 330ci with an ESS S/C at 8psi with no other mods will put down 270rwhp and 220tq. another guy on e46fanatics.com with a different s/c 325ci and boltons was puttin down the same amount. u jus need to figure out how much psi hes putting down and i couldnt really find too much info on the ESS s/c for the 325. this guy does have bolt ons so its gonna be anywhere from 230-270rwhp depending on the psi
Old 02-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Banned

HmmmMm, i c. Damn this is getting harder and harder. OK, after all the boltons, Does Any Mufflers or Catback do any good in performance? I mean thats all i can look forward to after all that boltons.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by lostkhan
HmmmMm, i c. Damn this is getting harder and harder. OK, after all the boltons, Does Any Mufflers or Catback do any good in performance? I mean thats all i can look forward to after all that boltons.

yeah... do a search for catbacks and exhausts and stick some more cash into your baby... if you're waiting until he's got a s/c and headers and whatnot installed, you'll need to add a few more horsies to the ranch if you want to be sure to get that 5
Old 02-06-2007, 08:59 AM
B A N N E D

check out the random technology high flow cats ive heard good things about those. but its not lookin to good for u cause after all that the most ull prolly put out is around 245whp thats with some serious tuning. wait till that kid posts the specs on his s/c then ill give u a better idea on if u have a chance or not
Old 02-06-2007, 09:06 AM
B A N N E D

twin screw s/c with 8psi claims hes puttin down 300whp...time for u to supercharge that bitch homie
Old 02-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Banned

HmmMm, i c, I have No0o0 intensions to put a S/c any time soon. im gonna look for all the mods before i put a supercharger in my car. Supercharger is the last thing ill put in my car after all the mods.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Banned

I have to look for TLS Random Technology cats. Only found TLP what excellerate is selling
Old 02-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Banned

Looking at his specs, Dude ...Even if i put all the Bolton Mods and the Supercharger, There is no wayy im still going to 300WHP. LOL!!!
Old 02-06-2007, 02:28 PM
B A N N E D

well ur other option which is cheaper would be 100 shot of wet nitrous
Old 02-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Banned

Yeahh, thats True man, But its CHeating and i DONT LIKE IT... Its just not Fair
Old 02-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Racer

lol its not cheatin if he gonna have a s/c
Old 02-06-2007, 05:26 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Dude just buy an OEM cat and use your old cat and hollow it out remove everything inside, it should free up a good 20HP, no joke, and keep the new OEM as a replacement for emissions.

Also, remove the air filter just for the race, if it's just for 3~4 races it shouldn't be a problem and it should free up a good 10hp if you're using the stock box, honestly you'll feel a difference I tried it out myself, and that way you won't need to buy a CAI either.

Also remove the resonators and mid-mufflers should free up 5hp and replace them with straight pipe and the resonator with a dynomax resonator or straight pipe, with the dyno max resonator you'll have an awesome sounding exhaust, with straight pipes you'll gain 2hp maybe.

So far that's like 250$ in mods for maybe 35hp, the resonator is 40$ and I'm guessing the OEM cat 210$. Should give you around 320hp@flywheel maybe 260whp and 240tq, maybe.

Try getting the pullies too, you can buy the same one that's used on 04-06TL and it will fit, TLFOURPLAY has done this already, you can ask him.

As far as the S/C, I don't think anyone has put one on a TL-S yet, you can try, but I'm guessing you want to win with minimal cost. lol

Quick Reply: Challenged a 325ci on BimmerForums