3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bye bye TL, welcome Accord

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 08:04 PM
Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This : is better than an EL-42. At least it won't flatspot!!
Old 11-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by ttliang
disagree. huge difference. switched back and forth yesterday. almost rear-end another car cuz regular are so weak compare to brembo. u must not have been breaking hard and late. no disrespect. didn't sound like you drive hard at all. it's not a nok, buick with a big trunk i think is ur car. anyhoo, i think (again, i own one) the floaty accord will be perfect for u if it don't buzz. good luck and be happy.
Getting a little off-topic maybe, but in what way are the regular brakes "weak" on an Accord or any other car really? Assuming no maintenance is needed, ANY car can lock up the wheels/tires with the brakes, or engage ABS if ABS-equipped. So how do you stop quicker with Brembo brakes when the ABS is engaged?

I realize that maybe less pedal effort is required on some braking systems, and that could be mistaken for more stopping power. (Just like the general public mistakes less steering effort due to overboosted steering for "better handling"). Stickier tires can also allow a car to stop quicker. Braking differences between cars are probably mostly tire dependent and ABS programming dependent. Beyond that, there might be some slight effects caused by ability to modulate the braking, but not much (and none if ABS is already engaged).
Old 11-18-2005, 11:14 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Scribesoft
This : is better than an EL-42. At least it won't flatspot!!
Now that's funny

Handling may suffer a bit though.. :-)
Old 11-18-2005, 11:18 PM
tTLiang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hybrid
Getting a little off-topic maybe, but in what way are the regular brakes "weak" on an Accord or any other car really? Assuming no maintenance is needed, ANY car can lock up the wheels/tires with the brakes, or engage ABS if ABS-equipped. So how do you stop quicker with Brembo brakes when the ABS is engaged?

I realize that maybe less pedal effort is required on some braking systems, and that could be mistaken for more stopping power. (Just like the general public mistakes less steering effort due to overboosted steering for "better handling"). Stickier tires can also allow a car to stop quicker. Braking differences between cars are probably mostly tire dependent and ABS programming dependent. Beyond that, there might be some slight effects caused by ability to modulate the braking, but not much (and none if ABS is already engaged).
slam on the brake as hard as you can i agree with you. but we don't slam on the brake each and everytime do we? fading is key here. 5AT you have to keep pushing. adding a little more pressure due to fading to achieve the same thing. that's why when i first got into a 5AT i almost rear-end the car in front of me (ur foot won't lie cuz no one wants to get into an accident). took a little getting used to. don't get me wrong. it's not like the brake is going to fail or anything but I do notice the difference. in 6mt you keep the paddle there and they will give you the same brake force much more even and longer. try it, maybe u (whoever) can notice too.

now back on topic. my accord's brakes are even weaker (fading i mean).
Old 11-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Banned

I guess I miss the logic.

I've had more 'little' problems than I'd like with the TL. If I chose to get rid of it for those reasons there would be no way in hell I'd buy another honda/acura product.

I wish you luck, but I dont see how the 'accord' is going to make a difference. Why not just get another TL since you're basically buying the same car, short of a few features and styling.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by mlody
Only had the 04 TL 6MT for a short time, but it was long enough time to piss me off completely. The quality of the car was on pair with some domestic 10-15 years old clunkers. The car rode nicely, but dealing with all the issues scared me even though I had extended warranty thru Acura Certification.

First, rattles – 10-15 different unidentified rattles – where is the Acura quality (my wife RSX is quiet and does not rattle at all – was expecting the same)
Listening to a loud music is ok when I am alone, but driving with someone else I was embarrassed. The car impresses only when parked – drive it and it seems like it is falling apart.

Tires/suspension – horrible – I had 4 people in the car and when drove over the bumps a 10yr. old Buick was more stable – the back floated like a boat - at 16k my tires were junk (roughly a year of driving) barely any grip on wet road thru 1-2-3 gear with VSA on.

20MPG in the city should be something like 15MPG – highway MPG was amazing on the other hand.

Leather/butt prints – I can only imagine how it would look like after another 50k.

People who think that Acura uses better materials than Honda should look one more time.
I extensively compared my TL to a brand new Accord V6 EX and there is nothing, really nothing better/special on the TL – everything seems to be the same quality or worse.
I agree that there are more gadgets and options, but the quality of the materials is identical – do not be fooled.

Engine – 3.2L is not impressive anymore at all compared to 3.0L in Accord which is happy to sip regular gas.

Things that I will miss:
HID
6MT
Day/night mirror and blue tint outside mirrors

Everything else was just pure useless in this car for me.

This is just my opinions after 2-3 months of ownership of the TL. I would never though I would be that disappointed in a Honda product.

Hows that saying go...? don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out!
Old 11-18-2005, 11:58 PM
ediddy

04 tl does have some minor issues like crappy tires, rattling which i dont have, and the butt prints.......thats why in 05 they have the extra stitching to address that.......they have changed the tires in 06 to michelins and have added tps monitoring system.......i personally love the car even though mine is a 04........as far as rattling goes the dealer should know how to address that......usually they have to take apart the panels and reseal them or resnap them in place..................but enjoy your accord that is a great car also.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 105 Likes on 74 Posts
I might have to make the jump myself. I'd really like a new car. I want hybrid for various reasons and no I don't think I'll save money because I'm looking at a hybrid. I would also like the new 4th generation NAVI that comes in the accord.

Unless there is any new info on a 2007 acura TL hybrid, I'll check out the accord, toyotas and lexus.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:48 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by TONYJO
I bought my 04 TL on 6/6/04....I have 8,000 miles on it and have had no problems with rattles etc. Sorry about your problems.....don't understand why a livid TL owner would get rid of his car and buy an Accord that is made on the same assembly line. This doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

Good luck with your new Honda product....which I am proud to say the quality of my car is excellent, best looking car in its class and not to mention the best value in its class!!!
I'd have to agree with everything you said here...

I'm going to hit 10K tomorrow and my '05 6MT/navi has not a single rattle, problem, or defect. It hasn't been to the dealer yet, as I change the oil myself. Quite simply, it's the best car I've ever owned, including the '02 Audi A4, '94 BMW 740iL, '99 Mercedes E320, '04 Mazda 6 and 2 Accords.

I look forward to driving my TL every day. I was just telling a co-worker today that there isn't a single thing I would change about it.
Old 11-19-2005, 05:34 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by TCMS
I guess I miss the logic.

I've had more 'little' problems than I'd like with the TL. If I chose to get rid of it for those reasons there would be no way in hell I'd buy another honda/acura product.

I wish you luck, but I dont see how the 'accord' is going to make a difference. Why not just get another TL since you're basically buying the same car, short of a few features and styling.
He bought the accord because it doesn't rattle and have other niggling issues...
Old 11-19-2005, 08:23 AM
Instructor

Both cars were buit in the same factory. Also, the TL in 04 was in essence a second year or 03 Accord
Old 11-19-2005, 09:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Greg-ster
He bought the accord because it doesn't rattle and have other niggling issues...
It's new, why wont it rattle? Just because he bought a "new accord" doesnt mean he wont run into similiar fit and finish issues. It's luck of the draw, which is obvious here. Some guys have zero problems, some have plenty.

I've been at the dealership three times in the last 2 months to try to fix half a dozen minor issues, rarely do they get fixed. Other people have had ZERo problems. I'd love to trade with them!
Old 11-19-2005, 10:01 AM
Cogito Ergo Sum

Well, I have to agree with the others. I don't understand why you would dump the TL for a car made at the same assembly line. My sister has an 2004 Accord from the Maryville, OH assembly plant, and she has complained of rattles. Based on your decisions for getting an Accord, I don't think it was all that wise of a trade. However, I hope you enjoy your new car.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by TCMS
Some guys have zero problems, some have plenty.

I think everyone has issues of some type. But people just have there own way of dealing with them. Everybody seems to think that the grass is always going to be greener on the other side. But believe me, those people that get rid of their TL's and buy other cars will never admit to having any problems with their new purchase, at least not on this site. My TL is not perfect by any means. But to me any issues that I find now can wait till I take it in for scheduled maintenance. I just cant wait to get my new emblems

Good luck with your new car mlody....
Old 11-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 293 Likes on 253 Posts
Originally Posted by trancemission
Everybody seems to think that the grass is always going to be greener on the other side.

I heard it phrased one day that "The grass always looks greener .. over the septic tank"
Old 11-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Pro

Received 181 Likes on 73 Posts
I guess I was not that much lucky with my TL. As much as I would love to keep this car (it was a keeper), annoyances were killing the pleasure of driving it.

I stayed with the Honda for one reasons – I love it, and I like the cars they make. The Accord is not any worse than TL in my book as far as quality (well it is dead quiet and nice inside) and I actually prefer Accord’s white gauges than blue in TL. I have not torn the cars apart as some did so my comparison is purely based on what I see and feel (99.9% people will make comparison on those two factors as well)

Perhaps on the outside the TL is more appealing (well it is even to me) but inside, the difference in negligible if any besides very few details that are not too apparent at the first glance!

I actually still drive MT car, this time it is only 5MT that is why I will miss a silky smooth 6MT (can’t stand automatics), so I you can tell I have i4 not v6 engine which is fine with me (never needed v6 power and will not miss it). With the crappy tires and torque steer, the car was not fun to drive with full throttle anyway (6MT guys know what I am talking about), unless a race track or a perfectly smooth road (have not seen these yet anywhere in Chicago)

I also agree that there are some nice touches on TL that do not exist on Accord, but come on – no real sun glass holder, doors (which are nice) when windows rolled down sound like they were to fall apart and the glass would shatter inside, useless back seat pockets beside some small magazines, glove box that looks like on a domestic car and can’t even hold an original manual leather binder because the binder is to big, key fob that if I am not wrong Civic has better (Accord for sure), useless Brembo disks (only front) that are not any better than regular – only cost 3x more and dust like crazy, rear trunk which is a joke when it comes to size (accord coupe has more trunk space plus folding back seats for even more room), automatic climate control that constantly needs adjustment and many more.

I am sorry for my rants, but this is a reality – just because something is more expensive does not automatically mean it is better. Perhaps one day I will get TL if AWD and 6MT will be the options, or RWD.
Interesting. I'm coming off a couple of BMWs and an '05 Mustang GT (which I sold for more than I paid). Looked at Accords, and was duly impressed with the exception of performance and styling.

Using the BMW as a guage, I'd say the TL has better build. Interiod materials were maybe a 1/2 step better in the BMW. Materials in the TL are probably a 1/2 step better than the Accord. Build quality was equal, however (after all, they're made in the same plant).

Ride? I do think the TL offers a better handling/ride combo than the Accord with the Accord just a smidegeon too soft. Handling/ride in the BMW is the standard bearer, however.

Downside to the BMW is the after warranty maintenance costs, which are substantially high. Plus, it was almost like the minute it turned 50,000 miles (the end of the warranty, factory paid maintenance period), things started breaking at an alarming rate.

Personally, I couldn't step down to an Accord after having the TL. But, no slight to anyone who does. You want vanilla sedan transportation, the Camry and Accord are the stadard bearers. You want some sport and speed built into the mix, with somewhat better materials and style, the TL is going to be hard to beat for the price.

You want an eye opener for build and materials quality, compare the Accord or TL to the Mustang......it's very glaring (of course, the Mustang runs like a scalded dog, though).
Old 11-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Jesstzn
I heard it phrased one day that "The grass always looks greener .. over the septic tank"
Erma Bombeck
Old 11-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 196 Likes on 99 Posts
Interesting

In December of this year we looked at the Acura TSX and TL, and Honda Accord. I found each of them to be an excellent product. The TL, in my opinion, is a beautiful automobile with an excellent array of features. It handled very nicely, but no better than the six speed Accord I test drove outfitted with the 17's and upgraded suspension/brakes. Each car had a beautiful interior with excellent materials and workmanship. In the end we purchased both the Accord six speed and hybrid. After a year of driving both there is a noticable difference in construction between the US built six speed and the Japanese built hybrid. Neither car had developed any annoying rattles, the overall quality is more apparent in the hybrid. But then again, my 2000 F150 with nearly 130 000 kilometers has less rattles and interior fitment issues than either of the Honda products.

Terry
Old 11-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 89 Likes on 52 Posts
With Accord I will expect less, while with TL I was expecting more which is logical taking into the account branding of the cars even though they both get off the same assembly line. Isn’t this the same thing Acura wants all of us to think? If they want us to think that way, they should do something about this because my TL was embarrassment for such company and myself - Accord on the other hand is perfect and i hope it stays this way.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Hybrid
While all TL's seem to be built in Ohio, you can still get an Accord assembled in Japan. That's the hybrid model. People say it's not worth the ~$3K cost premium over the regular EXV6 Accord due to gas savings alone, but if you believe that assembly in Japan could mean better quality (maybe fewer left out fasteners, more careful assembly, attention to detail? Maybe even some paint job differences?), some of that premium may be worth it outside of gas savings reasons.
I like your reasoning. Plus the Hybrid accelerates faster than than regular V6, is much quieter than any gas powered car whenever the electric motor kicks in and has more linear power delivery/low-end torque. Did I mention the EPA rating of 30/37mpg

The Hybrid Accord has equal power to the old TL-S/CL-S in terms of torque and is quieter than even the new TL at times that only the electric motor is running.
Old 11-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by graphicguy
You want an eye opener for build and materials quality, compare the Accord or TL to the Mustang......it's very glaring
Thanks for clarifying my first question to you.

Originally Posted by graphicguy
(of course, the Mustang runs like a scalded dog, though).
But my next question is, why then did you switch? Was it the build quality alone? Because the torque is intriguingly intoxicating imho. I actually seriously considered a 06 GT but had to remind myself that I needed to commute every day in it, and to business meetings, and in the snow, and carry occasional clients, etc...
Old 11-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
hey think of it graphic guy got better resale out of a bmw and a ford than he will from the TL...
Old 11-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ediddy
04 tl does have some minor issues like crappy tires, rattling which i dont have, and the butt prints.......thats why in 05 they have the extra stitching to address that.......they have changed the tires in 06 to michelins and have added tps monitoring system.......i personally love the car even though mine is a 04........as far as rattling goes the dealer should know how to address that......usually they have to take apart the panels and reseal them or resnap them in place..................but enjoy your accord that is a great car also.
First about Brakes: some brakes have ceramic or a ceramic compound. Such a system is superior in fade resistance and possibly even stopping distance. If I am not mistaken, ceramic brakes of any kind need to be primed/warmed up. Meaning that the first 0.5 or 1 mile of city driving will get them up to temperature. I think this also holds true for performance brake pads... think of a brake pad like an engine, low-end grunt (GM or Toyota's VVTi vs high-end power (Honda). You can either have a pad that is cheap and good for most things or you can have a pad that is better for track/extreme use a la Brembo.

Second, about leather and butt prints, joking aside, it is a good reason to upgrade your leather to an aftermarket/different type possibly colour change .

Thirdly, as for rattles, you get what you pay for in life, or at least I think so. You didn't pay for a Lexus ES330, so why expect similar assembly quality? So the solution here would be to use some sort of energy absorbing/sound dampening material such as Dynamat or spray on autobody undercoat/sealer behind the culprits of your rattles. As a consolation, you will have the serenity of a Lexus LS430 in your TL, would likely cost you about $20-100 in materials max. Besides, what good is a killer sound system (TL's dvd-a/ELS) without an isolated environment.

Back on topic: The only weakness that I really see with Hondas/Acuras and this is speaking from experience, V6 auto transmissions are the only weak spots, anything else can be fixed cheaply as illustrated above.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Instructor

Only had the 04 TL 6MT for a short time, but it was long enough time to piss me off completely. The quality of the car was on pair with some domestic 10-15 years old clunkers. The car rode nicely, but dealing with all the issues scared me even though I had extended warranty thru Acura Certification.

First, rattles – 10-15 different unidentified rattles – where is the Acura quality (my wife RSX is quiet and does not rattle at all – was expecting the same)
Listening to a loud music is ok when I am alone, but driving with someone else I was embarrassed. The car impresses only when parked – drive it and it seems like it is falling apart.

Tires/suspension – horrible – I had 4 people in the car and when drove over the bumps a 10yr. old Buick was more stable – the back floated like a boat - at 16k my tires were junk (roughly a year of driving) barely any grip on wet road thru 1-2-3 gear with VSA on.

20MPG in the city should be something like 15MPG – highway MPG was amazing on the other hand.

Leather/butt prints – I can only imagine how it would look like after another 50k.

People who think that Acura uses better materials than Honda should look one more time.
I extensively compared my TL to a brand new Accord V6 EX and there is nothing, really nothing better/special on the TL – everything seems to be the same quality or worse.
I agree that there are more gadgets and options, but the quality of the materials is identical – do not be fooled.

Engine – 3.2L is not impressive anymore at all compared to 3.0L in Accord which is happy to sip regular gas.

Things that I will miss:
HID
6MT

This is just my opinions after 2-3 months of ownership of the TL. I would never though I would be that disappointed in a Honda product.

Toyota Avalon is awesome car but Lexus ES330 ...
Chrysler also belongs to the Daimler Benz ....
VW and Audi almost same company ....
etc...
Old 11-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Automobile Aficionado

Talking

LOL. Enjoy your Accord, but you didn't do your homework, the completely redesigned and upgraded next generation Accord will be out in Fall!

Things that I will miss:
HID
6MT

Old 11-23-2005, 03:04 PM
2014 RDX Tech AWD

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
A gals two cents worth...

Sorry to hear about your car...

(BTW - I feel like I keep repeating myself on this forum )

I have just gone from the top of the line (with all options including navigation) 04 Accord Coupe V6 6-speed...to be honest...it rode like shit. The performance was excellent (and I realize sometimes you have to take one or the other), but the ride hurt your ass in city driving (e.g. potholes, bumps, etc.). I've owned several Honda's now in my lifetime and I'll probably always drive a Honda just because I've never had any problems at all with any of them (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself ) and feel that they're reliable cars.

I'm not overly impressed with my automatic TL, but it's a "Honda". I bought it because there are a lot of the same attributes in both my previous Accord and my new TL. Everything in it was very familiar. Except the TL offered a better styling (IMO), the navi screen was larger and offered a lot more on it, it rode more smoothly on the road...in fact the same bumps that made my ass hurt on a daily basis - I barely even feel now with the TL...and it was a step up from my Accord - I wasn't trading in the Accord I loved to drive for an automatic Accord (NO WAY!)...but I would and did trade up for an automatic TL because it had more to offer me.

I could go on and on, but I won't. Everyone is different and has their own opinion on this (or we wouldn't be here posting). Again...just my two cents!
Old 11-23-2005, 04:18 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Twenties
LOL. Enjoy your Accord, but you didn't do your homework, the completely redesigned and upgraded next generation Accord will be out in Fall!
Of what year?
Old 11-23-2005, 06:11 PM
05 C230K & 09 135i 6MT

Old 11-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Burning Brakes

Good to know - Do you happen to have any info on what is changing? I'm thinking about getting an accord or an Acura next year. I'd probably get a TL if they had a hybrid by then otherwise I'll probably get the accord hybrid.
Old 11-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Burning Brakes

I dont think I could get an accord, how does one tell which one is there's in the parking lot?

Brett
Old 11-23-2005, 08:03 PM
05 C230K & 09 135i 6MT

Going by Honda's past, I'd look for SH-AWD to debut on the Accord a year before the TL.
Old 11-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Twenties
With the 2007 Toyota Camry on its way, Honda is making sure its top-selling Accord sedan doesn't get left behind. The 2007 Honda Accord will get a minor face-lift that gives the rear end of the car an all-new look while leaving the rest of the car virtually unchanged.

As can be seen from our latest spy photos, Honda seems intent on reshaping the Accord's look from behind as its current rear-end styling is often cited as one of its least appealing design elements. The new LED taillights not only give it a different look, they'll also add a small measure of safety as LEDs light up faster than traditional bulbs.

Interior upgrades may be part of the package as well, but don't expect anything beyond minor design and material changes.

Although a debut at the Tokyo Motor Show in October is possible, it's more likely that this reshaped Accord will make its debut early next year with sales beginning in mid-2006.

Doesn't sound like that much of a redesign to me.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:41 AM
Cold Racketeer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unfortunately the TL is about 20 times sexier than the Accord.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by tzakiel
Unfortunately the TL is about 20 times sexier than the Accord.
Yup.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Good luck with the Accord, mlody. I am pretty sure you got a lemon with all the problems you had with it.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:51 PM
16GS FSprt,03Max,12 335is

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by boe_d
With the 2007 Toyota Camry on its way, Honda is making sure its top-selling Accord sedan doesn't get left behind. The 2007 Honda Accord will get a minor face-lift that gives the rear end of the car an all-new look while leaving the rest of the car virtually unchanged.

As can be seen from our latest spy photos, Honda seems intent on reshaping the Accord's look from behind as its current rear-end styling is often cited as one of its least appealing design elements. The new LED taillights not only give it a different look, they'll also add a small measure of safety as LEDs light up faster than traditional bulbs.

Interior upgrades may be part of the package as well, but don't expect anything beyond minor design and material changes.

Although a debut at the Tokyo Motor Show in October is possible, it's more likely that this reshaped Accord will make its debut early next year with sales beginning in mid-2006.

Doesn't sound like that much of a redesign to me.
They just make those changes to the rear end of the Accord and slight interior upgrades to the 06, so what changes are they going to do for 07. This gen. Accord has changed the rear lights alot 03/04 same, 05 slightly different style, and now the 06 different.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:42 PM
05 C230K & 09 135i 6MT

Yeah boe_d those were MMC for 2006. The fully redesigned Accord will be out in late 2007 as a 2008 model.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by 03CoupeV6
Yeah boe_d those were MMC for 2006. The fully redesigned Accord will be out in late 2007 as a 2008 model.
Honda may follow Toyota's lead and release the 8th-gen Accord in the first half of 2007. Some people are expecting a larger version of the new Civic with new features like bluetooth, memory seats & HID's on the EX models. We can also expect more hp to compete with the new Camry's 269hp V6. I hope the windshield is not as raked.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by dampfnudel
Honda may follow Toyota's lead and release the 8th-gen Accord in the first half of 2007. Some people are expecting a larger version of the new Civic with new features like bluetooth, memory seats & HID's on the EX models. We can also expect more hp to compete with the new Camry's 269hp V6. I hope the windshield is not as raked.

I sure hope they do release it a little earlier than 2 years from now! I would really like the BT feature and HID - the two main reasons I'd consider an Acura vs. the Accord. I'd buy a new car next week if there was a good hybrid with the BT, HID headlights and less wind /road noise. I'd be thrilled if they did a remake of both/either of these cars by early 2007. An ideal thing would be for the BT to be able to download contacts from my WM5 phone.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:35 PM
05 C230K & 09 135i 6MT

If I'm not mistaken the Prius comes with Bluetooth, Voice navigation, owner recognition smart entry, HID auto-levelling headlights, LED taillights for less than $30k loaded. Ever consider that?

Quick Reply: bye bye TL, welcome Accord