Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best/ Worst Race

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:58 AM
ShellZV6

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by silva-type-s
i listed the mods of the rsx-s not even your super accord can beat it trust me. Like you said the driver plays a role. He's a better driver than me with a light ass 6spd car.

I fool around wen i race with my girl. I use tiptronic in real races.

Traffic races dont count bcuz at one point one of the drivers realize how dangerous it is and quits. Which explains about 96% of your wins. Think about it. A g37 and an 08 type s.

A driver plays a major role in a race i agree but so does reality.

More power to you and your accord. Like i said im not a hater.

Let us know when you kill a couple supra's. Im pretty sure you will too

lol ive only raced 2 or 3 cars in traffic and the others are straight runs so cant be 96% of the races i won and the rsx i raced didnt have mods it was bone stock no mods.lol supras im lucky if i see a supra up here in bumble fizzuck ny. Ur rite regardless i agree 100% but whatever is clever i guess
Old 12-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
07HONDATL.

Lets just keep it real.

This is coming from another supa hardcore nucca that keeps it gangsta.

I still dont believe some of your races but on a serious note i cant tell you wat to do but traffic racing kills. if not you someone else. try not to. at least try.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by 07HONDATL
lol im not a kid im 22 yrs old. U started talking shit not me and u drive a tl u talk alot for some one who drives a honda as well basically.. And where does money come into play..lol..i make more then enough money to support myself..lol im not worried about u i could care less about u i dont know u and if u do make more money then me godbless u more power to u i dont really care..lol
You missed the point. I don't make a lot of money. However I have taken plenty of money from Honda owners that though they could beat me. I too street race but on old farm roads with only one entrance where the only people we could possibly hurt are ourselves or a kit fox. I don't mess around on regular streets much. Maybe a second or two of throttle here and there but you don't open a 10 second car up on drag radials with people driving next to you. That's where we differ. I won't endanger innocent people.

And yes, my glorified Accord is the best and slowest daily driver I have ever owned.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Got your mom in

lol ive only raced 2 or 3 cars in traffic and the others are straight runs so cant be 96% of the races i won and the rsx i raced didnt have mods it was bone stock no mods.lol supras im lucky if i see a supra up here in bumble fizzuck ny. Ur rite regardless i agree 100% but whatever is clever i guess

Please specify which ones. bcuz you cant win by car lenghts when you weave in and out of traffic.

how do you win by 2-3 cars wen you're weaving in and out of traffic. LOL

I mean do you actually look back while you do it. you can glance occasionally but i doubt you can be accurate.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:19 PM
ShellZV6

07hondatl.

Lets just keep it real.

This is coming from another supa hardcore nucca that keeps it gangsta.

I still dont believe some of your races but on a serious note i cant tell you wat to do but traffic racing kills. If not you someone else. Try not to. At least try.

lol i aint no hardcore nucca trust me on that and i dont try to come off as it im a chick thats into my car thats it. Its my first car and i was always into hooking it up and making it stand out among the rest..as i can recall i have raced the 08type s on the highway and i raced a 04 tl on the highway and i cant recall the others but the lengths are guestamites u are correct. And second i got better things to do then lie about races ive won and lost to ppl o barely no its just gay.lol.. But u have the ppl that believe u and the ppl that dont it really doesnt phase me or bother me everyone is entitles to there oppinion and i respect it 100%..
Old 12-09-2008, 02:38 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
i do street race alot and all the cars i raced where either on the street or highway, and i agree it is all about the driver the car in itself has nothing to do with it,thats why its illegal street racing cuz nething can happen u should never back down from a street race.. I have beaten an acura rsx type s that 205 hp aint that hott and it was my boy and im gonna get him on here to vouche for it he was surprised i won 2.. 2nd of all my car aint that heavy its 3300 to 3400lbs a g35 is 3600lbs as well as the acura tl.. The 2005 acura tl i beat was my sisters car i out drove her plain and simple, and the g35 was my friend and he couldnt drive either but a win is a win.. And i know half the cars on my list should have beaten me im not disputing it a 08 type s my boy has and destroys me all day.. And g37 and g35 can beat me hands down.. But like nova g said its all about the driver and i know how to handle my bitch..lol..
i dont know if the weight thing was directed towards me but i never said your car was heavy and i was not questioning your wins. ive actually beat an STi with i/e from a DIG. then with a different better driver... well you know the outcome haha

all about the driver and i know how to handle my bitch
lol
Old 12-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Got your mom in

lol i aint no hardcore nucca trust me on that and i dont try to come off as it im a chick thats into my car thats it. Its my first car and i was always into hooking it up and making it stand out among the rest..as i can recall i have raced the 08type s on the highway and i raced a 04 tl on the highway and i cant recall the others but the lengths are guestamites u are correct. And second i got better things to do then lie about races ive won and lost to ppl o barely no its just gay.lol.. But u have the ppl that believe u and the ppl that dont it really doesnt phase me or bother me everyone is entitles to there oppinion and i respect it 100%..
Races are facts not opinions.

Understood and I respect that, but there are certain things you just cant expect to believe.
Especially when our cars are so closely classed. You may be telling the truth but it's just not believeable to some who know what our cars can and cannot do. You say its the driver, then you say you only raced 2 times in traffic. So you're telling us that you beat all these cars in straight highway rolls and won. what skill do you need on the highway when two automatic cars are lined up and all you have to do is honk the hron three times and floor it? Remember you said its your first car so what did you use to get you're skills.

so you beat a
2005 infiniti g35-beat him by 2 car lengths
2005 nissan altima 3.5- beat my 2 cars
2006 scion turbo..beat by 2 car lengths

on a highway roll with a J30 with intake, exhaust and pulley's?
If you did they weren't racing you

Please dont insult my intelligence.

Im not even going to respond to anything else you say

No disrespect. Thanks for the post though
Old 12-09-2008, 03:09 PM
ShellZV6

races are facts not opinions.

Understood and i respect that, but there are certain things you just cant expect to believe.
Especially when our cars are so closely classed. You may be telling the truth but it's just not believeable to some who know what our cars can and cannot do. You say its the driver, then you say you only raced 2 times in traffic. So you're telling us that you beat all these cars in straight highway rolls and won. What skill do you need on the highway when two automatic cars are lined up and all you have to do is honk the hron three times and floor it? Remember you said its your first car so what did you use to get you're skills.

So you beat a
2005 infiniti g35-beat him by 2 car lengths
2005 nissan altima 3.5- beat my 2 cars
2006 scion turbo..beat by 2 car lengths

on a highway roll with a j30 with intake, exhaust and pulley's?
If you did they weren't racing you

please dont insult my intelligence.

Im not even going to respond to anything else you say

no disrespect. Thanks for the post though

thats is perfectly fyne i dont need u to respond i know my wins and i know what my car can do. And my family has had cars and my older sister had a 2003 tl type s and i drove her car all the time b4 i got mine as well as my other sisters 2005 acura tl . I know where i got my skill from. Its funny cuz half the kids i raced are my friends. Automatic my car is not it is 6mt. And the g35 was my friend and again so was the rsx and the tl and the type s i have a million kids that can vouche for my car. I got nothing against ur tl or ne of the kids cars on here i dont see why ppl stress this shit out so much when its ppl they dont even know.. And facts what u read in a magazine are not the same as on the street and that j30 engine with pulleys and headers and exhaust and intake does 0 to 60 in 5.9 im sure that would be in the magazines u read.. Regardless auto or stick its a freaking forum..lol kids we will all never meet and again its post bragging rites i most deffinetly posted mine and ur choice to believe or not.. But based racing in an oppinion and fact are 2 totally diffrent things u believe what u read in a magazine i believe what i see wit my own two eyes foget ur motortrend magz..do the real deal shit..lol ttyl all be safe
Old 12-09-2008, 03:15 PM
ShellZV6

Originally Posted by nova_g
i dont know if the weight thing was directed towards me but i never said your car was heavy and i was not questioning your wins. Ive actually beat an sti with i/e from a dig. Then with a different better driver... Well you know the outcome haha

lol

oo no haha that wasnt referred to u i think ur the only one on this forum so far that makes sense and knows what hes talking about i think..uh oh g35 that beat an sti are u kidding me sti is 300 hp turbo i read that in a magazine.. Its impossible for u to beat him..lol just kidding being like eveyone else on here.. Cant let us ppl live in our righteous kills.lol ttyl hun be safe
Old 12-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Back for the first time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shelly be easy killa lol its just a forum... also i was there when she beat her sis TL matter of fact i was driving it lol.... let me know when you ready for that sexy blue type-s lol.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:18 PM
ShellZV6

Originally Posted by EL Cubano
shelly be easy killa lol its just a forum... also i was there when she beat her sis TL matter of fact i was driving it lol.... let me know when you ready for that sexy blue type-s lol.

lol oo the sexy blue type s a worthy opponet..lol but i will get beat i know this..lol. but cant hurt to try.lol tru tru it is just a forum we seen my car in action..lol we know the deal..lol
Old 12-09-2008, 08:33 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
07hondatl ill race you, if your up to it , but on the track. i dont street race anymore.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:40 PM
ShellZV6

Originally Posted by Rajca
07hondatl ill race you, if your up to it , but on the track. i dont street race anymore.

lol im up for it only i think ur alil far im in new york.. to travel so far just to race is ridiculoso.. if u wanna drive to me im game..lol ttyl hun be safe
Old 12-09-2008, 08:43 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
lol. might make a trip up their
Old 12-09-2008, 10:08 PM
ShellZV6

Originally Posted by Rajca
lol. might make a trip up their

haha ok sounds good look me up 1 ya do..lol ttyl hun
Old 12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
^^ I'm on Long Island and have an 06 6MT Accord coupe with Fujita CAI/RV6 Jpipe & test pipe.....let's do this haha. And you're a chick that loves your car/racing AND drives MT....hawtness

Some of your races are fully believable, and some not 100% but anything can happen on the street. The G37 is a fast car, however it weighs a ton. It also traps I believe 103ish in the 1/4 mile. You said you have headers..which aren't available for the 7th gen Accord...but if you have the precat deletes or OBX "headers" along with I/E/P, you should trap around 101-102, so losing by 2 cars when you jump the launch doesn't seem so hard to believe. Also, the 6MT TL-s traps around 101, so running head-to-head or coming out on top is fully understandable as well. Boosted TC's are quick, but have maybe 215-225whp on low boost, with your mods you should have 235-240whp....driver's race. I pulled steady on my friend's RSX-s with exhaust when I was stock so with your mods it should be a bath.

PS....Please stay safe..traffic racing is very dangerous and actually, pretty stupid. Keep it safe.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:46 PM
ShellZV6

Originally Posted by Sonnick
^^ I'm on Long Island and have an 06 6MT Accord coupe with Fujita CAI/RV6 Jpipe & test pipe.....let's do this haha. And you're a chick that loves your car/racing AND drives MT....hawtness

Some of your races are fully believable, and some not 100% but anything can happen on the street. The G37 is a fast car, however it weighs a ton. It also traps I believe 103ish in the 1/4 mile. You said you have headers..which aren't available for the 7th gen Accord...but if you have the precat deletes or OBX "headers" along with I/E/P, you should trap around 101-102, so losing by 2 cars when you jump the launch doesn't seem so hard to believe. Also, the 6MT TL-s traps around 101, so running head-to-head or coming out on top is fully understandable as well. Boosted TC's are quick, but have maybe 215-225whp on low boost, with your mods you should have 235-240whp....driver's race. I pulled steady on my friend's RSX-s with exhaust when I was stock so with your mods it should be a bath.

PS....Please stay safe..traffic racing is very dangerous and actually, pretty stupid. Keep it safe.

haha no doubt where in long island are u at? my cousins are in long island in east nortport im down there all the time.. yea i agree the g35 and g37 are heavy as hell. i know the g37 and ish is fast its 330 hp lol but the rsx i did pull on as well like u did.. but whatever ppl believe it and some dont but i like u.. u know our cars u know what we can do.. ACCORD LOVE..lol ttyl hun be safe
Old 12-11-2008, 06:46 AM
eat, sleep, NGC

haha no doubt where in long island are u at? my cousins are in long island in east nortport im down there all the time.. yea i agree the g35 and g37 are heavy as hell. i know the g37 and ish is fast its 330 hp lol but the rsx i did pull on as well like u did.. but whatever ppl believe it and some dont but i like u.. u know our cars u know what we can do.. ACCORD LOVE..lol ttyl hun be safe
my car isnt THAT heavy. most websites say 3468lb which is the same weight as the TL (3465lb quick search). plus the cat deletes and lighter exhaust -40/50lbs or so. also not sure if my weight is 3468 when it was wet/dry (no fluids) but if it was wet subtract another 60lb (20 gallon tank) since most i drive at half tank or a little over half tank
Old 12-11-2008, 06:52 AM
eat, sleep, NGC

ohh i forgot another 35-40lb from trunk mats/spare/jack
Old 12-11-2008, 11:21 AM
All motor

^^ True they don't weigh a ton, but she has a 7th gen Accord...they are a little lighter than TL's. I've beaten automatic G coupes too, never got a chance to race a 6 speed yet...but I'm patiently waiting. Stock for stock, the G35 should pull away. But a lightly modded G vs slightly heavier modded Accord or TL, I'd give the advantage to the Accord/TL.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:46 PM
eat, sleep, NGC

^^ True they don't weigh a ton, but she has a 7th gen Accord...they are a little lighter than TL's. I've beaten automatic G coupes too, never got a chance to race a 6 speed yet...but I'm patiently waiting. Stock for stock, the G35 should pull away. But a lightly modded G vs slightly heavier modded Accord or TL, I'd give the advantage to the Accord/TL.
yea i saw that they weigh in at like 3300lbs or somewhere around there?

true true stock for stock the G has the advantage on the 60' after that IMO pretty much equal. but modded vs modded it seems like TL's respond a little better to bolt ons compared to the G. bolts ons + a tune on a G will net you around 20-25hp on AVERAGE. modded vs modded i give the advantage to the G on the 1/4 and since FWD is harder to launch IMO but on a roll advantage to the TL.

again just my opinion.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:57 PM
A Black TL

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow who ever said G35 was ton is a stupidthey the weight 3600 for sedan. The TL weighs 3650. And when i raced a Trailblazer SS thier faster 0-60 of course but from a roll were were neck to neck. I have 08 Base TL.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:35 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 841 Likes on 524 Posts
The 08 TL base is 3623lb. A Type S 6MT is 3559lb. A base, 2004 TL 5AT though, it's 3575lb and the 6MT is 3489lb.

So even for the 3G TL, the weight depends on the year and trim. The range is from 3489 (04 TL 6MT) to 3674lb (08 TL-S 5AT).
Old 12-13-2008, 01:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
I'm pretty sure the official weight for the Base 6MT is 3482, but I believe that's sans navigation. The nav weighs ~50-60. They really aren't that heavy for an upscale sedan. Full bolt ons will shave off roughly 50 lbs, putting it around 3430. That's like a full 250 lbs less than a Type S Auto.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:18 AM
A Black TL

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Did any of u guys race an SS, if do don't do it from a stop, do it from rolling. Becuase they don't have alot of high end power.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Intermediate

u said ur from bumble fuck ny n ur thing says westchester wut part of westchester r u from im from westchester too i wouldnt really call it bumble fuck
Old 12-14-2008, 02:22 PM
ShellZV6

Originally Posted by frizz33
u said ur from bumble fuck ny n ur thing says westchester wut part of westchester r u from im from westchester too i wouldnt really call it bumble fuck

im from gay yorktown heights.. im orginally from the bronx so when i moved here i consider it bumble fluck..lol what prt u from???
Old 12-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Back for the first time

Originally Posted by frizz33

man she lives up in the woods lol, gotta watch out for those damn deer
Old 12-15-2008, 09:18 AM
All motor

Damn you're from Yorktown and go to Long Island a lot?? I guess that's what, an hour or so? I go to school in Poughkeepsie so I pass that way on my way home.

^^ What he said...don't hit a deer with that 6spd lol
Old 12-15-2008, 06:03 PM
ShellZV6

Damn you're from Yorktown and go to Long Island a lot?? I guess that's what, an hour or so? I go to school in Poughkeepsie so I pass that way on my way home.

^^ What he said...don't hit a deer with that 6spd lol

lol yea i go see my cousins and grandma but my grandma sick so down there alot its about an hr with no traffic maybe alil less but not much.. u go to school in poughkeepsie thats past me i think thats a hike for me to get there from here lol ur nutz..ttyl be safe hun
Old 12-16-2008, 01:22 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
what a thread!
you guys are forgetting what is the fastest car in the thread!!!!
Old 12-16-2008, 01:42 AM
All motor

lol yea i go see my cousins and grandma but my grandma sick so down there alot its about an hr with no traffic maybe alil less but not much.. u go to school in poughkeepsie thats past me i think thats a hike for me to get there from here lol ur nutz..ttyl be safe hun
Sorry to hear about your grandma

I just mean I pass you on the way home Lol. If you're on Long Island over break let me know...I may have some new mods on the way
Old 12-16-2008, 02:49 PM
ShellZV6

Originally Posted by sonnick
sorry to hear about your grandma

i just mean i pass you on the way home Lol. If you're on long island over break let me know...i may have some new mods on the way

nice i just did my hids i did 12k fogs and lows there sick ill post pix later and i changed my tailights i put altezza there called 50/50 lights there hott ill post them later ttyl be safe hun
Old 12-18-2008, 08:32 PM
aTLien

i dont really have a best race, usually smart about people i race. haha
however my worst was against one of my good friends somewhere around 380whp, previous owner was a crazy mod freak and modded the crap out of it new headers, cams, everything. cars INSANE, i got to drive it, wow. car pulls like no other.

Last edited by jumbosizeme79; 12-18-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:27 AM
petite.

Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
Lets start it here.

Ride:03 TL-S.
Mods: see signature

Won
Cobalt SS on turnpike
my boi'sd EP3 on the 826
IS300 on 57th ave
A Sentra Ser ( on my way to moroso)
06 Chevy Monte Calo on turnpike
05 Pontaic GranPrix GTP along with the monte carlo
03 maxima
a mustang on the 826
a v6 accord sedan on the 826
a v6 accord coupe on Biscayne (Crazy)
an 01 pontiac firebird (co-workers)
A 3 series I think it was a 02 I didnt stick around to fine out.
A TL-P (I think he might be an Aziner)
A TSX
A v6 camry
A few scion TC's
A Celica
A ford Taurus (LOL) He kept trying
A slew of Altima's on was on 22's (He got murdered)
That all i got for now I know there's more

Lost
My boi's RSX-S Modded up the ass (exhaust, headers, intake, K-Pro Ecu)
My Boi's S2000 (Got murdered from a dig and a roll)
My Boi's SC300 on boost (dont know what i was thinking)
A 3rd Gen TL-S ( didnt feel that Bad)
My Boi's boosted 240sx
An SRT-4 with a mean BOV (He had to be boosting heavy)
A boosted Golf.
An 04 M3
My boi's g35 sedan. (He won By almost a car) I'm motivated
A g35 coupe on the way to the Thursday night bird road meet.
My Boi's g35S
An M35 and a SRT 8 Charger
An RT charger
A ford Fusion
An Altima SER
My cousins single cam EG on spray
A 350Z
A vette.

04 acura tl a-spec
stock

kills:
2001 audi s4
2006 acura tl
2008 lancer
2005 cadillac cts
2004 honda accord v6
bmw 325i, 328i, 330ci
2007 cadillac escalade
2006 toyota solara
honda prelude
03 g35 sedan
mercedes clk320
volkswagen passat
nissan 300zx
chrysler 300
old maxima think it was 02
lexus is250
infiniti fx35

deaths:
07 acura rl
bmw 335i
dodge viper
350z
lexus is350
g35 coupe
g37
not familiar w/ american cars but got smoked by a mustang w/ the cobra on it
Old 01-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,223 Likes on 698 Posts
My best/ worst race was pretty much last night. Driving down I-30 East, my buddy riding shotgun notices some bright ass headlights like my own. Out of nowhere a, CBP TL Type-S pulls by and slows down. I gun it by him and he follows. After 1 minute, he cuts to the right and zooms by. I give chase and pretty much run with him until he squeezes to the left in front a car, and then cuts back to the right to leave the freeway. I had no intention of trying to make that gap, and backed off. But before he left, we gave him a thumbs up.

And I've got to say that while I got smoked, I had never had the joy of racing my exact car anywhere, any time. Even better, later in the night, I ended up cruising next to another CBP TL Type-S down Dalrock. Now, unless there are 3 CBP models including my own in my area, I'm positive it was this guy. After the intake, maybe I'll re-challenge him and see if I don't get beat again.
Old 01-01-2009, 04:38 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 841 Likes on 524 Posts
Originally Posted by petite.
04 acura tl a-spec
stock

kills:
2001 audi s4
2006 acura tl
2008 lancer
2005 cadillac cts
2004 honda accord v6