Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any USC TL driver's around?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 05:50 PM
'07 NBP TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any USC TL driver's around?

Well, someone started a UCLA one and Id thought might as well do a USC one. We can go crash their parties!
So are there any?
Old 08-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
YES! I'm a Trojan alumni

UCLA
Old 08-16-2007, 08:45 PM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Received 978 Likes on 803 Posts
Originally Posted by avs007
YES! I'm a Trojan alumni

UCLA

if i remember right, i believe USC had to play for the consolation prize last year in college football....hmmmm what was that score again??? 13-9 UCLA!!!!!!!! just some friendly banter to those who went to "University of Spoiled Children" . GO BRUINS!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by TLtrigirl
if i remember right, i believe USC had to play for the consolation prize last year in college football....hmmmm what was that score again??? 13-9 UCLA!!!!!!!! just some friendly banter to those who went to "University of Spoiled Children" . GO BRUINS!!!!!!
At least my major wasn't cancelled. I still remember my sophomore year when we got a bunch of UCLA transfers, becuase you guys decided to get rid of your undergrad business program... You guys ever re-instate it?

I don't mind giving you guys the Victory bell last year, seeing as how it's been a long time since you guys saw it.... I still think the whole tradition is funny, considering your own alumni donates the bell to your school, to ring when you guys score a point at games.... Then during a football game 6 Trojans stole it from under you guys You guys were never able to find the bell, until the trojans sent you guys a picture of it Now we share the bell

Go Trojans!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:05 PM
'07 NBP TL

lol. I never knew these stuff happen
Old 08-17-2007, 03:43 PM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

At least my major wasn't cancelled. I still remember my sophomore year when we got a bunch of UCLA transfers, becuase you guys decided to get rid of your undergrad business program... You guys ever re-instate it?

I don't mind giving you guys the Victory bell last year, seeing as how it's been a long time since you guys saw it.... I still think the whole tradition is funny, considering your own alumni donates the bell to your school, to ring when you guys score a point at games.... Then during a football game 6 Trojans stole it from under you guys You guys were never able to find the bell, until the trojans sent you guys a picture of it Now we share the bell

Go Trojans!
i wouldn't know about the UG business program. i was a south campus, ie science nerd when i was there. aren't rivalries fun?? i believe there was a story that some ucla students dumped manure on the tommy trojan statue and another time ucla students burned "SC sucks" in the grass on your campus. of course these are all stories from way back when...during those times when cross town rivalries didn't involve heavy fines and arrests.

sure we can all get along (at least act civil) when we aren't playing against each other.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You know what would be very interesting? a USC vs UCLA TL meet, nothing crazy but just to see the TL's parked across from one another and getting to know each other. horrid, I know. hahah
Old 08-17-2007, 03:59 PM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Originally Posted by Ganplosive
You know what would be very interesting? a USC vs UCLA TL meet, nothing crazy but just to see the TL's parked across from one another and getting to know each other. horrid, I know. hahah

LOL...i'm sure we wouldn't be caught dead in each other's presence...i hiss at anyone with USC alum tags here in No. VA. ha ha ha!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Instructor

LOL I can only imagine the two sides playing "football" with their TL's and ending up in millions in damages hahaha
Old 08-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Drifting

LOL...i'm sure we wouldn't be caught dead in each other's presence...i hiss at anyone with USC alum tags here in No. VA. ha ha ha!!!
Heh heh, I was on UCLA campus all the time, visiting friends. Tho I wasn't retarded enough to walk onto UCLA campus wearing SC warmups or anything.

Whenever I'm in the presence of UCLA alums up here tho, we tend catch each other's backs... Mostly when poking fun at all the OSU/UO fans/alumni here. I remember one time a coworker was telling me how "brutal" OSU/UO rivalries are, and how noisy their stadium was.... We told them to come with us to a UCLA or USC tailgate party, and we'll show them a REAL rivaly.

You guys ever have the political police come down on you guys? When I was in SC, we used to have a tradition of a huge bon-fire party while burning a large stuffed bear at the stake, before the SC/CAL game. But my junior year, that tradition was banned, because somebody sued the school or something saying that the tradition was racist and too reminiscent of the linchings from back in the day.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Advanced

I don't mind going to school where I'm being spoiled.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Instructor

Heh heh, I was on UCLA campus all the time, visiting friends. Tho I wasn't retarded enough to walk onto UCLA campus wearing SC warmups or anything.

Whenever I'm in the presence of UCLA alums up here tho, we tend catch each other's backs... Mostly when poking fun at all the OSU/UO fans/alumni here. I remember one time a coworker was telling me how "brutal" OSU/UO rivalries are, and how noisy their stadium was.... We told them to come with us to a UCLA or USC tailgate party, and we'll show them a REAL rivaly.

You guys ever have the political police come down on you guys? When I was in SC, we used to have a tradition of a huge bon-fire party while burning a large stuffed bear at the stake, before the SC/CAL game. But my junior year, that tradition was banned, because somebody sued the school or something saying that the tradition was racist and too reminiscent of the linchings from back in the day.

are you kidding me? getting it banned cauz of that? We have our bon-fire before the game, but this past year due to "fire hazzards" our "fire" was nothing but an explosion of confetti's (one of which I retardedly swallowed cauz I kept my mouth open looking up -___-) After we took you guys 13-9 we had a real "bon-fire" in the apartments where a stack of newspapers was lit on fire, but quickly turning into chairs and couches. The helicopter and riot police were out in full force shooting rubber bullets at the ground...
Old 08-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Team Anthracite Webmaster

just graduated from 'SC in December.. had my TL there for 2-3 years. fight on!
Old 08-19-2007, 08:45 AM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Originally Posted by 06TLASM
I don't mind going to school where I'm being spoiled.
you aren't "being spoiled" you ARE SPOILED!!! damn rich kids!!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Drifting

Ok, who's the wise-guy in the anthracite TL that flipped me off, at the In-n-Out burger near UCLA campus ?

I was vacationing in LA with the wife, and yes, yes, I shouldn't have been wearing a USC T-Shirt, but this In-n-out was on the way to where I was going, and the wife wanted to eat inside instead of drive-thru.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Racer

uhhhhhhhhh i go to UCLA and i drive an anthracite TL....... but i dont recall flipping anyone off at in n out......
Old 08-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Instructor

There are a few of us here in the PNW.