Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3G A/T vs. 3G A/T

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 10:39 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
3G A/T vs. 3G A/T

Well coming back from school going towards home, this dude is in his SSM TL. I took a right and floor it coming from a stop light and he pursues, I hear he sounds modded. Sounded like a Stage 2 or 3 exhaust, couldn't really hear the intake. Well anyway we flirt with each other til the highway. Luckily we were both going the same way.

Anyway instead of trying to line up with me he just takes of, oh well no matter. Later on traffic comes up so the car in front of him splits the right, so he takes off and then I break for the right lane as soon as it clears. Him and I are going at a pretty steady pace, but once he shifted into 4th too early I started pulling on him, like a motherf*cker, pretty soon I make up the distance since he was ahead of me and then pull up a fender ahead of him and then let off. I just wanted to see the look on his face after me passing a modded TL with a stock TL.

This is proof, that holding out your gears with the tiptronic does make a significant difference. Funny thing was that he kept going after I was slowly passing him, and then he gets ahead applies his brakes and then throws the flashers, why would he bother going for it when I passed him, we have the same car you won't be catching up after I passed you, lol. I was pretty excited when I was passing him because my TL is faster and bone stock.