Ultimate 5.1 Audio in the New RDX

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2021, 04:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 376 Likes on 255 Posts
Arrow Update

The Eagles : Hotel California (Audio-DVD) with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio

Ripped audio-tracks to 48khz-24bit Level-0 6-Channel FLAC .

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Dm?usp=sharing

Hotel California, Life in the Fast Lane, etc. Now with 6-discrete tracks, professionally re-mixed and re-mastered from original master-recordings. By my estimation, some of the best recordings of all.

Last edited by Tesla1856; 11-26-2021 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:22 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 183 Posts
works perfect...thank you...again!
The following users liked this post:
Tesla1856 (11-27-2021)
Old 11-27-2021, 01:20 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Received 505 Likes on 231 Posts
Originally Posted by EFR
Ed, you already have it!
Old 11-27-2021, 02:12 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

I just figured out the method for copying that USB, which was no more than attaching both of my 'all-in-one' devices into my mac with the loaded and blank USB's installed into them and highlighting and dragging over. While doing that I finally got to see the album and song titles....so yes, I now finally see during that process what I have. Thanks!
Funz51 (11-28-2021)
Old 11-27-2021, 06:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Smile Compatibility Reports

Originally Posted by EFR
You are welcome.

Yes, the reports of "downloaded, play-tested, and working" are appreciated.

Not just for verifying Acura ELS compatibility, but in the case of the FM and EH files, well ... I created those myself (not just something I'm passing along).
Old 12-02-2021, 03:07 PM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
The good people here have guided me through the mystery of "how to create 5.1 surround files maximized for play in my RDX" and I'm very much appreciative. I'd be happy to give back and share the files I've created . . . I just need someone to tell / show me where & how to create a shared file to put them in. Some are from original DTS or similar CD surround recordings; most are downloaded flac files of stereo recordings. I've Foobar upmixed to 24/48, 5.1 surround, for play in my car. I'm all ears! Jimk

PS - My sig doesn't show my 2017 RDX awd tech and current 2021 RDX Advance SH-AWD

Last edited by jimk; 12-02-2021 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jimk
The good people here have guided me through the mystery of "how to create 5.1 surround files maximized for play in my RDX" and I'm very much appreciative. I'd be happy to give back and share the files I've created . . . I just need someone to tell / show me where & how to create a shared file to put them in. Some are from original DTS or similar CD surround recordings; most are downloaded flac files of stereo recordings. I've Foobar upmixed to 24/48, 5.1 surround, for play in my car. I'm all ears! Jimk
Well, I'm no expert on any of this or Foobar2000, but ...

Yes, if you can extract the true DTS 5.1 from a Video-DVD/Audio-DVD ... yes, that automatically extracts directly as 6-channels FLAC. 24bit/48Khz would be appropriate. Or, just let it stay whatever it already is.
For real optical CDs, the max you can get from them is 16bit/44khz and only 2-channels.

And that's all fine. Your audio system should take care of "matrix-ing" or simulating 5.1 and/or surround from 2-channel/stereo ... and all (or most) speakers should be sounding.

I've never heard of adding tracks to 2-channels tracks to make them 6-channel. Also, I don't think you ever want to up-convert anything lower up to 24/48. It would be fake and the added frequency range would not be there anyway.

Just try to help. Feel free to get the files I'm sharing (link is mentioned back in thread a bit).

Old 12-09-2021, 12:37 PM
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
The system can play stereo FLAC files at up to 96Khz sample rate.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by dblwishbone
The [Acura ELS] system can play stereo FLAC files at up to 96Khz sample rate.
Cool. Yeah, so can the Bang & Olufsen in my Audi.

But anything you rip from a DVD maxes-out at 48khz.

AFAIK, the only way you can get true 96khz files is for them to be (properly) ripped from a SACD / Blu-Ray, or they were created that way when you bought them. Even with a high-end system, I think everything has to be fairly perfect for the listener to actually be able to hear the difference from a 48khz track (the higher range between 49khz to 96khz).

Plus, they can only be 2-channel. Personally, while I think competent handling of super-high-res 2-channel (stereo) content is important ... these high-end car-audio systems really seem to shine with 6-channel content.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:22 PM
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
Correct; DVD-video has only stereo PCM at 48Khz, Dolby Digital, or DTS audio tracks. The largely defunct DVD-Audio spec does allow much higher bit-rates using either PCM or Meridian Lossless Packing for up to 6 channels. Nowadays BluRay with Dolby TrueHD is probably the best you can get, with up to 8 channels.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:21 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

So let me try this from a different angle. Is anyone experienced enough with todays streaming services to know if there is anything to be had by going with one vs another? We currently use Spotify, but are changing to Apple tonight for a variety of reasons. (The services that let you transfer your songs from one service to another for free are pretty slick (compared to hand entering hundreds of songs/playlists). With arguable listening results, we have seen some services now offering 'lossless', but I see a service like Tidal offers FLAC, but not 5.1.. I use an Apple 12 phone, and think I understand the phone itself may be the hinderance to higher quality sound levels due to its hardware/software. Anyway, the question is, if any one knows....is there a streaming service that makes a noticeable sound difference in the RDX via USB?
Old 12-10-2021, 06:21 AM
Expanse me

Received 302 Likes on 228 Posts
Originally Posted by EFR
So let me try this from a different angle. Is anyone experienced enough with todays streaming services to know if there is anything to be had by going with one vs another? We currently use Spotify, but are changing to Apple tonight for a variety of reasons. (The services that let you transfer your songs from one service to another for free are pretty slick (compared to hand entering hundreds of songs/playlists). With arguable listening results, we have seen some services now offering 'lossless', but I see a service like Tidal offers FLAC, but not 5.1.. I use an Apple 12 phone, and think I understand the phone itself may be the hinderance to higher quality sound levels due to its hardware/software. Anyway, the question is, if any one knows....is there a streaming service that makes a noticeable sound difference in the RDX via USB?
streaming vs usb. One or the other.
Streaming phone resolution is limited as you know but convenient. usb has higher resolution and 5.1
you need to rip either dvd/bray or rip as you are listening to hi res stream then put on usb. There are great tools for that.
I have done simple comparisons of the same song from Amazon music streaming from my iPhone 13, and the exact same track ripped from my Mac at hi res and played over the usb. I think a big difference.

Last edited by Funz51; 12-10-2021 at 06:23 AM.
Old 12-11-2021, 08:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by dblwishbone
Correct; DVD-video has only stereo PCM at 48Khz, Dolby Digital, or DTS audio tracks. The largely defunct DVD-Audio spec does allow much higher bit-rates using either PCM or Meridian Lossless Packing for up to 6 channels. Nowadays BluRay with Dolby TrueHD is probably the best you can get, with up to 8 channels.
Good info, thanks. Sounds like you know your stuff.

Nice to chat with people that know about high-end audio. Most people don't know or care (stereo 128k MP3 over cheap headphones is fine for them).

I also listen to all these nice tracks on my Home Theater system. This is the Windows-10 desktop-wallpaper for my Kodi machine.

Kodi for Windows-10, running on an older Intel-PC (click-zoom for full-res original)

Last edited by Tesla1856; 12-11-2021 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12-12-2021, 07:57 AM
Drifting

Received 1,268 Likes on 923 Posts
Originally Posted by Tesla1856
Good info, thanks. Sounds like you know your stuff.

Nice to chat with people that know about high-end audio. Most people don't know or care (stereo 128k MP3 over cheap headphones is fine for them).

I also listen to all these nice tracks on my Home Theater system. This is the Windows-10 desktop-wallpaper for my Kodi machine.

Kodi for Windows-10, running on an older Intel-PC (click-zoom for full-res original)
Do you use a Harmony Smart remote? I've found it loses Wifi connection quite often where I may go back to a hard-wired solution.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Arrow

Originally Posted by ELIN

1. Do you use a Harmony Smart remote? I've found it loses Wifi connection quite often where

2. I may go back to a hard-wired solution.
1. I use a Harmony Elite (touch and buttons) with Harmony Hub. I can't say I've ever had a problem with it working (ie, always stays connected to Hub). Not really sure what that even looks like.

For me, I still have some "IR only" gear, so it works best with Hub placed on table near seating area. Back during Texas Winter-2021 storm/power-outage, I went ahead and installed a small APC-battery under that end-table for it. I left it there, so now Harmony Hub never goes offline or resets-itself due to a power-glitch.

I also have an iPad-5 running the Harmony App 24/7 (it's on a iPort stand). It also always stays connected and working.

So now, the only time anything Harmony needs to "re-connect to Hub so it can work" is when I have to (rarely) manually reboot my NightHawk Router (maybe once or twice a year). Of course, my Cable-Modem, Router, and Ethernet-Switch also have a good APC-Battery for them in wiring closet.

2. Not sure I follow. I see no wired-ethernet port on my Harmony-Hub.
But yes, I use wired-ethernet whenever possible. We built the house with On-Q Structured-Wiring. Like the Apple-TV-4 ... it could be wireless WiFi but I use a real wire instead. Not only faster and more reliable ... frees the WiFi airways for devices that really need it.

Hope this helps. Maybe checkout AvsForum.com if you don't already have an account there.

Last edited by Tesla1856; 12-12-2021 at 02:25 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Drifting

1. I use a Harmony Elite (touch and buttons) with Harmony Hub. I can't say I've ever had a problem with it working (ie, always stays connected to Hub). Not really sure what that even looks like.

For me, I still have some "IR only" gear, so it works best with Hub placed on table near seating area. Back during Texas Winter-2021 storm/power-outage, I went ahead and installed a small APC-battery under that end-table for it. I left it there, so now Harmony Hub never goes offline or resets-itself due to a power-glitch.

I also have an iPad-5 running the Harmony App 24/7 (it's on a iPort stand). It also always stays connected and working.

So now, the only time anything Harmony needs to "re-connect to Hub so it can work" is when I have to (rarely) manually reboot my NightHawk Router (maybe once or twice a year). Of course, my Cable-Modem, Router, and Ethernet-Switch also have a good APC-Battery for them in wiring closet.

2. Not sure I follow. I see no wired-ethernet port on my Harmony-Hub.
But yes, I use wired-ethernet whenever possible. We built the house with On-Q Structured-Wiring. Like the Apple-TV-4 ... it could be wireless WiFi but I use a real wire instead. Not only faster and more reliable ... frees the WiFi airways for devices that really need it.

Hope this helps. Maybe checkout AvsForum.com if you don't already have an account there.
Hard-wired meaning Crestron and physical comm ports connecting (not ethernet). I think everyone's getting away from this.

I used to be on AVS and was way more active than I am on AZ. It became too much of an ER so now I'm satisfied being more of a "taker" than a "giver".
Old 12-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Hard-wired meaning Crestron and physical comm ports connecting (not ethernet). I think everyone's getting away from this.

I used to be on AVS and was way more active than I am on AZ. It became too much of an ER so now I'm satisfied being more of a "taker" than a "giver".
Oh.
Yeah, Crestron is high-end stuff. I thought mostly dealer-installed.

When I was younger, I liked DIY (tech puzzle challenge) and saving money. Now-days, I just like stuff that works.
Maybe now that more of this tech has matured ... and you can find a good entry-point (it will be expensive, so needs to be somewhat future-proofed) ...
I was thinking next house , might just get something like Crestron or Control-4 from the start. However, I would like to make minor changes myself sometimes.

Lately, I've been doing the Software Developer thing, but with my experience of working on higher-end computers, and installing and trouble-shooting computer networks ...
I still say "wires are better than wireless" like almost always (at least for dependability/reliability of infrastructure/back-bone).

Last edited by Tesla1856; 12-12-2021 at 03:13 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-18-2021, 03:56 PM
Burning Brakes

HDTracks.com just sent me an email, all proud of their new Hi-Res 5.1 Surround Sound section.

I think it said there was 158 titles in that format available.
Old 12-18-2021, 04:29 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

HDTracks.com just sent me an email, all proud of their new Hi-Res 5.1 Surround Sound section.

I think it said there was 158 titles in that format available.
All Classical high-end stuff. Still, it's a start, but probably a bit late. I begged them to add 5.1 pop/rock back when they put out a twitter poll about doing just that about 5 or so year ago

Old 12-18-2021, 05:07 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Well, the 'classical high-end' might not be what I was hoping for...but how do you find the 5.1 stuff on their website? I went to it, I don't see any mention anywhere of 5.1. I tried just entering 5.1 in their search bar, but that I could tell only a 'Bach' album showed up. In order, I would love an I-Tunes style 5.1 website where you can buy your own songs, and next, just albums alone would be awesome.
Old 12-18-2021, 05:41 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Originally Posted by EFR
Well, the 'classical high-end' might not be what I was hoping for...but how do you find the 5.1 stuff on their website? I went to it, I don't see any mention anywhere of 5.1. I tried just entering 5.1 in their search bar, but that I could tell only a 'Bach' album showed up. In order, I would love an I-Tunes style 5.1 website where you can buy your own songs, and next, just albums alone would be awesome.
It's not easy, Ed. I guess you have to know the title and/or the label. It was a very ambiguous email they sent. Like you said, if you go to their site you can't search on 5.1.

The best place to get (legit) 5.1 right now, even though there are not that many titles, is through https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/shop/

They are going to be selling Acura Compatible files (24-48 Zero Compression) I am told
EFR (12-18-2021)
Old 12-18-2021, 06:39 PM
Racer

Received 153 Likes on 97 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by oblio98
It's not easy, Ed. I guess you have to know the title and/or the label. It was a very ambiguous email they sent. Like you said, if you go to their site you can't search on 5.1.

The best place to get (legit) 5.1 right now, even though there are not that many titles, is through https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/shop/

They are going to be selling Acura Compatible files (24-48 Zero Compression) I am told
You have VERY esoteric tastes in music…..I found one classical…….
Old 12-18-2021, 06:56 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Thanks. I can't express enough how much I love this 5.1, etc FLAC music made available to play in the RDX. The first thing I do when I get in the car is plug in a USB stick. I tried listening to the streaming HD/UltraHD services/songs over the last week (Apple and Amazon), and really could not tell any particular difference between it and Spotify that we use now. I like to think I have a somewhat varied taste in music, but 'classical' is not on the list, but thanks for posting about HDTracks and Immersive audio. I'm sure the economics of making rock/country/etc. individual songs available as 5.1 FLAC are not there, or else we would be able to buy them.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:29 PM
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by EFR
I tried listening to the streaming HD/UltraHD services/songs over the last week (Apple and Amazon), and really could not tell any particular difference between it and Spotify that we use now.
I‘be been listening to Amazon Music HD on my iPhone 11 through CarPlay in my 2020 Advance for over a year now, switching from pre-HD Apple Music. The benefits - even in stereo - are subtle, but they are there, to my ear. Better sound staging, instrument clarity, separation of kick drum and bass guitar, ability to listen with clarity at lower volume levels, etc. I listen to mostly soft jazz instrumentals, with the occasional classic rock, country rock and a cappella playlists. I’m not an audiophile by any means. I do love the 5.1 samples provided here, and occasionally pop them in on a usb stick. I wish there was a 5.1 streaming service. But I doubt the demand is there, and the cellular data requirements would be huge.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:40 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by EFR
Well, the 'classical high-end' might not be what I was hoping for...but how do you find the 5.1 stuff on their website? .
Yeah, they need to fix that. I think it needs to just be "Filtered Category" like the others lower down on the left-side menu.

When they sent that email, there was a really long URL that took you to the website. It said there was 158 5.1 Surround titles. I think if I was to click on the "Book Icon" on any of those presented, it would show that 5.1 Surround was an available format on any of those.

Right. I was unable to Filter that way manually to get back to a similar list.

Last edited by Tesla1856; 12-18-2021 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-18-2021, 07:48 PM
Burning Brakes

Here are some articles I found recently.

One is older, one newer.

https://hometheaterreview.com/how-to...-system-today/

and

https://www.whathifi.com/us/features...download-sites

If anyone find a nice/working "work-flow" related to buying 5.1 music retail, please report back.

Old 12-18-2021, 08:03 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Originally Posted by Padre Dave
You have VERY esoteric tastes in music…..I found one classical…….
I didn't say I was a huge fan of that stuff, I was just pointing out a place that actually sold 5.1 stuff legit. Granted, it's not well known, but I can speak to the one Jazz title I got from them. It's pretty mellow, sort of like the Yellow Jackets, but it sounds great in the car.

https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/prod...noon-5-1-flac/
The following 3 users liked this post by oblio98:
EFR (12-19-2021), Padre Dave (12-19-2021), Tesla1856 (12-18-2021)
Old 12-19-2021, 10:59 AM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Have any of you tried the Vox app in the App store, for streaming Spotify for example. They have their sales pitch and, of course, make it sounds like it's as good as music can sound.
Old 12-19-2021, 11:19 AM
WayTooManyAcuras

Originally Posted by EFR
Have any of you tried the Vox app in the App store, for streaming Spotify for example. They have their sales pitch and, of course, make it sounds like it's as good as music can sound.
YES! I spent the cash on a year subscription thinking it would be a great way to get HiRez 5.1 through the phone. WRONG
Others at the quad forum have tried it. It works OK for stereo but forget it for 5.1. The phones of today, even the latest ones) just do not have the tech to play encoded files, nor does the car
The following 2 users liked this post by oblio98:
EFR (12-19-2021), Padre Dave (03-14-2022)
Old 12-19-2021, 11:44 AM
EFR
Burning Brakes

OK, thanks. Always looking for the silver bullet, for the that extra layer of oomph. I know I have read of DSP (is that right?) devices that you connect between the phone and car I guess, and it seemed pretty unanimous that they add some quality to the music. I don't really know what I am looking to achieve, and could not be happier with the 5.1 files, but always a tinkerer I guess....
Old 12-19-2021, 01:07 PM
Burning Brakes

YES! I spent the cash on a year subscription thinking it would be a great way to get HiRez 5.1 through the phone. WRONG
Others at the quad forum have tried it. It works OK for stereo but forget it for 5.1. The phones of today, even the latest ones) just do not have the tech to play encoded files, nor does the car
Yeah, I think it is similar to playing DD/DTS digital-bitstream encoded tracks on your Home Theater 5.1 (or better) system.

Sometimes, the tracks are passed to the AVR/AMP for decoding (like with Kodi for Windows). Other times (like when using Plex on an Apple-TV ) the Apple-TV decodes it, and sends the Multi-Channel PCM (over HDMI) to Amp instead.
EFR (12-19-2021)
Old 12-19-2021, 03:02 PM
Racer

Talking

Originally Posted by EFR
I have the VOX app for playing my FLAC music on my HomePods, or whatever my Apple pods are called. I have used it in CarPlay from home to going on the road. My phone connects to VOX I guess, because I can’t open VOX if I am away from home…I get a message that VOX can’t connect.

I have only my FLAC stuff in VOX, though it will play my entire AppleMusic library too. I am not sure if I get the full VOX effect with the FLAC in my car….it sounds awesome, but I think that is because I converted all of my regular music on my old iTunes from mp3 to APPLELossless and each file is considerably bigger in that format.

I’m not sure I answered your question…..I preached all morning so am in low energy mode now, waiting for the Packer’s game to come on.

I do get the full FLAC effect when playing my files off of the USB drives, though…..
The following 2 users liked this post by Padre Dave:
EFR (12-19-2021), oblio98 (12-20-2021)
Old 12-19-2021, 06:32 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Thanks...there seems to be so many 'sound' equalizers, sound massagers, etc apps on the app store as I sit hear looking through them. Congrats to the Packers...just watched the final of tonights game. That going for 2 by Baltimore had to be about the stupidest call I could imagine. Could have tied it up into OT, but lose instead. Good job.
Padre Dave (12-19-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 05:59 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by EFR
OK, thanks. Always looking for the silver bullet, for the that extra layer of oomph. I know I have read of DSP (is that right?) devices that you connect between the phone and car I guess, and it seemed pretty unanimous that they add some quality to the music. I don't really know what I am looking to achieve, and could not be happier with the 5.1 files, but always a tinkerer I guess....
DSP are manipulations of stereo sound into other formats (usually upconverting to surround like "Rock" on your receiver). You must be thinking of DAC (Digital to Analog) converters.
EFR (12-20-2021)
Old 12-20-2021, 06:27 PM
Expanse me

DSP are manipulations of stereo sound into other formats (usually upconverting to surround like "Rock" on your receiver). You must be thinking of DAC (Digital to Analog) converters.
DSP's are also used to tweak the response of individual speakers to provide where they lack, and ease off where they too efficient. Used everywhere but really used in autos since the interior causes havoc with speaker response and interactions. Our system does this also, that is why they can tweak it like they do. I too love to tinker, and realize either I need to dampen the windows somehow (very reflective, and no, the advance windows do not do that), or place an dsp and amp on the OEM amp output to have control of the frequencies in detail. Too expensive tho. Next best thing is to dampen the trunk, doors, and footwells. I have done the first 2 and it does seem quieter, but not as much as I expected.
ELIN (12-20-2021)
Old 01-09-2022, 03:01 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

I just converted this 50 year old album for the car and thought I'd share it with you guys since you can't buy any 5.1 music anywhere, and this thing is currently not available and not a high profile title. Still, I have no rights to it, so I'm putting it up here for you guys to check out. The link will expire on Friday, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Please do not email me after that date asking for a new link. If you missed it, sorry. I am not a bootlegger or a pirate, I am a supporter of surround sound and want you all to try it in your cars since you have the ability to play this stuff but no where to get it.

This is the classic album "A Space in Time" by Ten Years After. For you younger guys, it's old rock, and you might have heard your father or grandfather play the hit song from the album "I'd Love to Change the World". It's track 3

This is a Quadraphonic album (4.0. not 5.1) but it sounds great in the car. This is sourced from a rare 4.0 DVD that was released in the UK only as a limited edition 15 or so years ago. You can't buy it anywhere.

Anyway, here's the link. There are 10 files in it. All are tagged with graphics and info. Create a folder on your USB called 'A Space in Time" and then put these files in that folder. The car will read the folder and automatically play the tunes in order.

CAUTION: The first tune starts out with a crescendo, so don't turn it way up to start! It gradually builds, like the start of Dark Side of the Moon.

Tell me what you think.........

https://mega.nz/folder/nRJA3BRC#fTtp8ZYOLflNZ165XdRQNg

Last edited by oblio98; 01-09-2022 at 03:03 PM.
The following 11 users liked this post by oblio98:
4th Acura (01-09-2022), ELIN (01-10-2022), frainc (01-14-2022), Funz51 (01-09-2022), GW208 (01-11-2022), itsardx (01-12-2022), larrygeller (01-11-2022), markm929 (01-10-2022), Smilin_Jim (01-10-2022), tecwerks (01-09-2022), Tesla1856 (01-09-2022) and 6 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 01-09-2022, 05:06 PM
Expanse me

I didn't say I was a huge fan of that stuff, I was just pointing out a place that actually sold 5.1 stuff legit. Granted, it's not well known, but I can speak to the one Jazz title I got from them. It's pretty mellow, sort of like the Yellow Jackets, but it sounds great in the car.

https://immersiveaudioalbum.com/prod...noon-5-1-flac/
did you get the 96K FLAC? Listening to it now on Amazon Music and it sounds cool.
Old 01-09-2022, 07:57 PM
WayTooManyAcuras

Originally Posted by Funz51
did you get the 96K FLAC? Listening to it now on Amazon Music and it sounds cool.
Yes, I got the 96K 5.1 flac and converted it for the car. Sounds great in 5.1. It was created to be heard in 5.1
Old 01-10-2022, 06:48 AM
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Thank you Oblio98! Deep track material can be really hard to find.
Old 01-10-2022, 08:47 AM
Racer

You rock, man! Thanks! I will play this on the way to my pain management physician appointment this morning.....my library was lacking "I'd love to change the world....." and the rest of this album. Bless you!

Quick Reply: Ultimate 5.1 Audio in the New RDX