Any idea when the 2019s will hit the dealerships?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 05:27 PM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
Originally Posted by MrJames
A dealer in Arizona got one and added some photos on their site. No price or any info. Not too crazy about the wheels for the Advance model.

https://www.acuranorthscottsdale.com...tc2h77kl000601
Yeah, the wheels looks like flowers to me. Now I can't unsee it!
Old 05-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Received 432 Likes on 299 Posts
Really?? I think too early...not for sale...show?

A dealer in Arizona got one and added some photos on their site. No price or any info. Not too crazy about the wheels for the Advance model.

Wow..this seems strange. Wonder if it's a vehicle being shown around to different dealers? From what my GM knows....models aren't available for sale. Don't think you are going to see them on all the lots yet...people
are getting way excited here.

I'm waiting for a response from my GM. I'll let you know.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Thumbs down Arizona '19 RDX

That charcoal '19 RDX Advance is NOT supposed to be on their web site. It is a ZONE CAR and is making the rounds to different dealers. My dealer will have that car this Sat.

So, everyone..calm down. They are NOT going to be on the lots until late June. Sorry to burst bubbles here....but, I suspected this when I wrote my previous post. I thought it was a "show around model."
But, again. the dealer was not supposed to put it on their web site....and make it like they own it and it's for sale. IT IS NOT.

Did you all notice that there are NO window stickers on it??
Old 05-09-2018, 06:04 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile That "traveling '19 RDX!!" LOL...

Again, it's a Zone car and Acura is hauling it around to all, or some of the dealerships. My GM will have it Tues. for 4 hrs. and then again a week from Sat. here in Colorado.

That's the scoop. I'll probably go up on that Sat. with my wife and check it out. He said it will, or should be there all day. I'll confirm next week.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile Scottsdale RDX

Sort of a good catch...BUT, I'm sure you read my posts by now. That's NOT their car....it's not supposed to be on their web site...and Acura is taking it around to the Zone dealerships. My GM will have it on
2 different days. I posted the info.

Dealers like them are trying to "gen up excitement" and get people calling and wanting one. But, again they were not supposed to do that....and esp. put the VIN # on their site. It's not theirs!
Old 05-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Instructor

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts
So what if it is a Zone car, at least people can test drive it . Isn't that what it's supposed to generate excitement and experience the car ?
Old 05-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Originally Posted by dcmod
So what if it is a Zone car, at least people can test drive it . Isn't that what it's supposed to generate excitement and experience the car ?
My point was to let folks know that the RDX's are NOT hitting he dealerships yet...and that's why I was putting facts to this situation. Of course being at a dealership....and for short periods of time....is to get people
excited about what is coming. Now, as far as driving it, I will try and find out tomorrow. Not sure if it will be set up to drive for everyone. I'm thinking more "display"....here it is, check it over at this point.

My dealer has it next Tues. for 4 hrs. IF it were avail. for driving I don't think all those that want to would get the chance. There's just not enough time. Then the following Sat. he will have it...he thinks...all day. But,
Saturdays there is like a zoo. His dealership is the top one in the Region. So, again, my "guess" is that it may not be available for folks to drive. Even IF it were....not everyone will get the chance....too little time, too many
people. I'll hopefully know tomorrow if that's the case....or not.

This is way early since the "flow of deliveries" aren't expected in Colorado until late June. Could be a little earlier East of here...not sure.

I don't see Acura giving "tester models" to any car mags, etc, quite yet. Still too early for that...if you go by the past.

Last edited by Colorado Guy AF Ret.; 05-09-2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:37 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you know if and when any Denver area dealers will have the car? At this point all I need is to sit in the car to check out front seat headroom and I am anxious to do that as soon as possible. If the headroom works for me then I can wait to drive one, but if not then a new Infiniti QX50 is in my future.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Racer

Received 110 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by CharlieKe
Do you know if and when any Denver area dealers will have the car? At this point all I need is to sit in the car to check out front seat headroom and I am anxious to do that as soon as possible. If the headroom works for me then I can wait to drive one, but if not then a new Infiniti QX50 is in my future.
Are you aware of the new variable compression engine in the QX50? It may turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread but it would take a real leap of faith for me to jump in on that kind of cutting edge technology.
The more I read these forums the more convinced I am that I should be looking for a late 60's Chevelle or something with a small block push rod V-8.😀

https://www.infinitiusa.com/about/te...bo-engine.html
Old 05-09-2018, 11:50 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by GW208
Are you aware of the new variable compression engine in the QX50? It may turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread but it would take a real leap of faith for me to jump in on that kind of cutting edge technology.
The more I read these forums the more convinced I am that I should be looking for a late 60's Chevelle or something with a small block push rod V-8.��

https://www.infinitiusa.com/about/te...bo-engine.html
I totally agree. New technology in it's first year is NOT something I'd be interested in. I'll take the 69 Chevelle SS!! How about a '70 Nova SS 396? What a sleeper.
The 2.0 turbo engine with the 10 speed trans is not new tech. It's been running in the new Accord...and Motor Trend says it's super smooth and powerful. The smoothness is due in big part because of the 10 spd trans. They said
there is virtually no turbo lag, and that the Accord set up with 20 less hp is virtually the same engine as the RDX, is very strong.
I'm anxious to find out. Even though I'm not a fan. I like my nat. aspirated V6's in my Acura's....but, always a N.A. V8 guy. That std. Corvette engine is amazing. Still 2 valves per cyl, pushrods...and putting out 460 hp out of 6.2L.

The Mustang GT is putting out 460 hp now from 5.0L, but, with 4 valves dual overhead cams...and a much larger sized engine sitting in the engine bay. But, it's also a great engine. Nat. aspirated.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Uber-Acura-Oakley

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When rechecking Acura.com, they have a picture of those wheels on a blue RDX. Noticed on the bottom on the webpage they have an RDX in a silver/grey colour which is not shown on Acura.ca
Oh well, still waiting to put a deposit on it when my local dealer calls/emails me and hopefully there will be some rim choices. If I don't get the A-Spec due to missing options, I'll get another set from TireRack or something.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:35 AM
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 32 Posts
My local Acura Service Manager told me yesterday they were expecting the first RDX's at the end of May or first week in June.
Old 05-10-2018, 06:02 AM
Pro

Received 218 Likes on 135 Posts
If this is the Advance, why can't I see any front parking sensors and only a couple of rear sensors? Maybe it's the paint color...but very imperceptible, at least to me.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:14 PM
Drifting

Received 1,026 Likes on 716 Posts
Originally Posted by Colorado Guy AF Ret.
I totally agree. New technology in it's first year is NOT something I'd be interested in. I'll take the 69 Chevelle SS!! How about a '70 Nova SS 396? What a sleeper.
The 2.0 turbo engine with the 10 speed trans is not new tech. It's been running in the new Accord...and Motor Trend says it's super smooth and powerful. The smoothness is due in big part because of the 10 spd trans. They said
there is virtually no turbo lag, and that the Accord set up with 20 less hp is virtually the same engine as the RDX, is very strong.
I'm anxious to find out. Even though I'm not a fan. I like my nat. aspirated V6's in my Acura's....but, always a N.A. V8 guy. That std. Corvette engine is amazing. Still 2 valves per cyl, pushrods...and putting out 460 hp out of 6.2L.

The Mustang GT is putting out 460 hp now from 5.0L, but, with 4 valves dual overhead cams...and a much larger sized engine sitting in the engine bay. But, it's also a great engine. Nat. aspirated.

My 10 year old family sedan gets to 60 faster than a brand new SS 396 did. And it stops better, is more comfortable over the road, and would no doubt beat it around the track.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:56 PM
Instructor

That charcoal '19 RDX Advance is NOT supposed to be on their web site. It is a ZONE CAR and is making the rounds to different dealers. My dealer will have that car this Sat.

So, everyone..calm down. They are NOT going to be on the lots until late June. Sorry to burst bubbles here....but, I suspected this when I wrote my previous post. I thought it was a "show around model."
But, again. the dealer was not supposed to put it on their web site....and make it like they own it and it's for sale. IT IS NOT.

Did you all notice that there are NO window stickers on it??
Sorry , you are wrong .
Here in CA , we will get it sooner than late June , with Window stickers, not a ZONE car . Check the youtube video from the other post at Marin County Acura
The following users liked this post:
jcardona1 (05-12-2018)
Old 05-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
We are talking about a difference of about two weeks here. Does it really friggin matter?
Old 05-10-2018, 06:01 PM
4th Gear

I received a call yesterday from a dealer in Denver saying they will have one demo by the end of next week, with more in late May or early June.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:02 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by FredS
My local Acura Service Manager told me yesterday they were expecting the first RDX's at the end of May or first week in June.
That's exactly what my local manager told me.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by bms92
Im curious when we can expect these cars on the dealer lots, any ideas?
I looked for the Marin County Acura youtube referred to but have not been able to find it. Nor was I able to locate the photos of the 2019 posted above at the other dealership listed. Is it possible Acura had them remove this information?
Old 05-11-2018, 08:15 AM
Instructor

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by TxLady
I looked for the Marin County Acura youtube referred to but have not been able to find it. Nor was I able to locate the photos of the 2019 posted above at the other dealership listed. Is it possible Acura had them remove this information?
That's correct. They were both removed within 24 hours or so! Acura laying the smackdown on those dealers!
Old 05-11-2018, 10:44 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,607 Likes on 967 Posts
I was shocked to see that video before reviews.
Alex mentioned that he will review one on the first week of May and still no news from him. I believe Acura is pushing to sell the 2018 models
Old 05-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile Zone RDX's and Customer car shipments

The latest, today, from my GM. As I already wrote about...these Zone cars are NOT meant to be driven by the buying public. They are show and tell....for now. Moved from dealer to dealer by an Acura truck trailer rig. Reason for not being able to drive is what I eluded to already. Too many
"lookers" and not so much time. But, it's "something"....to at least get our hands on and see it...rather than stare at pictures.

My dealer will "probably" have 2 BASE models around the end of May. The arrival of their first order is "hoped to be here" approx. mid June. Again....Acura is NOT giving..or able to give exact dates yet. So, what was earlier....a late June arrival may have moved earlier about 2 wks.
There are no exacts on arrivals....until the trains have arrived at their destinations and the car carriers are ready to pick them up. Then we'll have a pretty exact date when the RDX's will be on the lots. The train system is the key here. SLOW...problematic....and unpredictable. Have
been that way for many years.

Pricing: Base Models will be right at last years model. All others...a "good idea" for the other models....approx. $1,200 - $1,500 more than last years versions. But, Acura has not "officially released" the pricing yet. I have sources. Leave it at that. When announced we'll see how close these
numbers really are.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Drifting

Official prices are not market prices.

I expect it will take until November/December before we see what market prices actually are.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Instructor

The latest, today, from my GM. As I already wrote about...these Zone cars are NOT meant to be driven by the buying public. They are show and tell....for now. Moved from dealer to dealer by an Acura truck trailer rig. Reason for not being able to drive is what I eluded to already. Too many
"lookers" and not so much time. But, it's "something"....to at least get our hands on and see it...rather than stare at pictures.

My dealer will "probably" have 2 BASE models around the end of May. The arrival of their first order is "hoped to be here" approx. mid June. Again....Acura is NOT giving..or able to give exact dates yet. So, what was earlier....a late June arrival may have moved earlier about 2 wks.
There are no exacts on arrivals....until the trains have arrived at their destinations and the car carriers are ready to pick them up. Then we'll have a pretty exact date when the RDX's will be on the lots. The train system is the key here. SLOW...problematic....and unpredictable. Have
been that way for many years.

Pricing: Base Models will be right at last years model. All others...a "good idea" for the other models....approx. $1,200 - $1,500 more than last years versions. But, Acura has not "officially released" the pricing yet. I have sources. Leave it at that. When announced we'll see how close these
numbers really are.
Well, my dealer let me test drive the so called Zone car . So your mileage may vary !!
I believe the fact that Acura did the censorship on those videos and pictures from other dealer is to level the playing field for other "late" dealers and to "protect" the 2018 RDX inventories . Once the mass sees and touch these 2019 , the old inventories is pretty much dead
Old 05-11-2018, 07:15 PM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
Well, my dealer let me test drive the so called Zone car . So your mileage may vary !!
I believe the fact that Acura did the censorship on those videos and pictures from other dealer is to level the playing field for other "late" dealers and to "protect" the 2018 RDX inventories . Once the mass sees and touch these 2019 , the old inventories is pretty much dead
So you not only got to sit in one but test drive it as well. So how is it? Does it have more room in the driver's seat compared to the current model?
Old 05-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Instructor

So you not only got to sit in one but test drive it as well. So how is it? Does it have more room in the driver's seat compared to the current model?
Here is my take on test driving the 2019 RDX.. I can not compare it to the 2018 RDX, because I dont have one . It feels stiffer than my 2015 Lexus NX . The acceleration is faster than the NX .
But the NX is quiter inside .
I have no problem with the push button shifter . Just feels natural .. The ELS 3D sounds amazing ..
First take ,, this car is a winner .. Now have to wait for pricing
The following 3 users liked this post by dcmod:
Colorado Guy AF Ret. (05-11-2018), MrJames (05-11-2018), superblast (05-16-2018)
Old 05-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Thumbs up

Very cool. Lucky you. First it IS a zone car. And, some/most dealers are "breaking the rules" but, who's going to slap their hands?? My dealer will have "the Zone car" the charcoal Advance that was in Scottsdale, AZ..and it won't be
available to drive. Already talked to my GM today. But, he is going to take my wife and I out for a drive....my GM is a super cool guy. A GM chauffeuring us on a drive! LOL!! But, we'll be able to sense the ride, the sound system, of
course my big thing how the eng/trans work together, etc. And, he's not doing that for everyone. Nor are any of the sales folks. They mainly want it "there" for people to see, feel and touch. Time flies....won't be long until they are on
the lots and then WE all can drive one....YOU get a car...YOU get a car...we all get a car to drive. Won't we ALL then be happy?? I know I will be!! LOL!!!!

I'm on the list for 2 '19 RDX's. An A-Spec, white/red and an Advance, white/parchment. My choice which one I want. Both will be held for me and my wife. We most likely now will take the Advance. Has ALL the goodies and does not
have some things the A-Spec has that I'm not crazy about. Like the 20's and the piano black trim...scratches way too easily. She loves the red interior of our TLX A-Spec....but, she's had white/parchment RDX's (2) and she likes that.
But, this new Advance looks even better with the real wood etc.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Here is my take on test driving the 2019 RDX.. I can not compare it to the 2018 RDX, because I dont have one . It feels stiffer than my 2015 Lexus NX . The acceleration is faster than the NX .
I have no problem with the push button shifter . Just feels natural .. The ELS 3D sounds amazing ..
Did I miss it somewhere...was it the Advance model? 'Cause it has the adaptive dampers std. Surprised it feels stiff...but, maybe it's better than my '17 RDX? I hope.
Pricing....here's a little info....can't take this to Vegas....but, the Advance will be approx. $1,200 - $1,500 more MSRP than the '18 Advance. NOT my guessing...just some insider help. Could be less...could be a little more.
I was thinking early on that the Advance might be $2K + more than last yrs model. So, if it's less, that is good!!
Old 05-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by Madd Dog
Official prices are not market prices.

I expect it will take until November/December before we see what market prices actually are.
Hey Madd Dog...how the heck are you? Tail ain't draggin is it? Hope not.

Again..it's hard to get "meaning' of words across when writing. To be very specific....I should have said...the MSRP...that's "my official pricing." Market pricing was not even brought up. Yes, we all have to wait on that, but, not that long
I don't think.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:08 AM
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What driving mode were you in? if the system is like my 18 Accord touring, the shocks are stiffer in sport mode.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:16 AM
DWG
Instructor

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts
I'm really looking forward to checking out the new RDX. We have a 2017 CR-V Touring that we like a lot, but some additional refinement would be welcome. Our last Acura was a Legend, so it's been a while!
Old 05-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile CRV vs RDX

Originally Posted by DWG
I'm really looking forward to checking out the new RDX. We have a 2017 CR-V Touring that we like a lot, but some additional refinement would be welcome. Our last Acura was a Legend, so it's been a while!
I've had 3 CRV's and they were great. But, once we moved to the RDX...we haven't looked back! I've always liked the 3.5 engine. Always strong and great gas mileage. I will miss it in the new RDX. Not sure I will get one.
Jury is still out for me...on how the 2.0 turbo and 10 speed trans work together. Hopefully smooth around town....linear acceleration, etc. IF so we will either get an A-Spec or Advance. Wife is leaning toward the Advance.

When we are fully retired....we will get an MDX for our travel vehicle. Just "more vehicle" around you...more room and has that trusty 3.5 V6 I like so much. IF they kill that for a turbo 4 I will go after the Acura Pres!!! LOL!!

In the Accord with basically the same eng..with 20 less hp and the 10 speed trans, Motor Trend really liked the power, the shifting and how smooth it is. So, IF that transfers to the RDX then maybe I'm good to go.
People are forgetting that 10 speed trans is not NEW....new to the RDX, but, the Accord is using it.

The CRV has stepped up it's game, but, their new turbo 4 with the CVT trans is just not nearly as good as the 2.4 4 cyl engine with 5 speed trans. It was a great combo. I drove the new one and hated it. I know it gets a lot of
so called "praise" but, compared to my 07, 09, '11 CRV's it's not as good a driver. And can't touch my past/current RDX's, Gen 2 models.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Car Crazy for Sure!

Smile

Originally Posted by dreamerak
What driving mode were you in? if the system is like my 18 Accord touring, the shocks are stiffer in sport mode.
The "Adaptive Dampers" on the Advance model do not change by what drive mode you are in. They are "self adjusting' depending on the road feedback. Only avail. on the Advance. And I don't know what model he drove. Trying to find
out.

Also, thought about this. Often the tire pressure is way high and could have contributed to the "stiffer ride?" Just a thought. I know when I pick up a new vehicle or test drive one...I always bring my calibrated pro type tire gauge and I
check all 4 tires. Often they are too high. So, I let them down to where they should be. Then when I test drive I will get the right "feel." Of course which tire is on the vehicle also makes a big difference.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 895 Likes on 683 Posts
The "Adaptive Dampers" on the Advance model do not change by what drive mode you are in. They are "self adjusting' depending on the road feedback. Only avail. on the Advance. And I don't know what model he drove. Trying to find
out.

Also, thought about this. Often the tire pressure is way high and could have contributed to the "stiffer ride?" Just a thought. I know when I pick up a new vehicle or test drive one...I always bring my calibrated pro type tire gauge and I
check all 4 tires. Often they are too high. So, I let them down to where they should be. Then when I test drive I will get the right "feel." Of course which tire is on the vehicle also makes a big difference.

This remind me of a story I read about someone who bought a brand new Tiguan on the VW forum (iirc) and he complained forever about how hard the ride was. At his 3000 mile checkup he finally took it to the dealer and they found out that during delivery they forgot to air down the tires (they ship cars with way over infalted tires so that they don’t develop flat spots) AND to remove the blocks in the springs! Poor guy lmao.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:21 PM
Drifting

I've had 3 CRV's and they were great. But, once we moved to the RDX...we haven't looked back! I've always liked the 3.5 engine. Always strong and great gas mileage. I will miss it in the new RDX. Not sure I will get one.
Jury is still out for me...on how the 2.0 turbo and 10 speed trans work together. Hopefully smooth around town....linear acceleration, etc. IF so we will either get an A-Spec or Advance. Wife is leaning toward the Advance.

When we are fully retired....we will get an MDX for our travel vehicle. Just "more vehicle" around you...more room and has that trusty 3.5 V6 I like so much. IF they kill that for a turbo 4 I will go after the Acura Pres!!! LOL!!

In the Accord with basically the same eng..with 20 less hp and the 10 speed trans, Motor Trend really liked the power, the shifting and how smooth it is. So, IF that transfers to the RDX then maybe I'm good to go.
People are forgetting that 10 speed trans is not NEW....new to the RDX, but, the Accord is using it.

The CRV has stepped up it's game, but, their new turbo 4 with the CVT trans is just not nearly as good as the 2.4 4 cyl engine with 5 speed trans. It was a great combo. I drove the new one and hated it. I know it gets a lot of
so called "praise" but, compared to my 07, 09, '11 CRV's it's not as good a driver. And can't touch my past/current RDX's, Gen 2 models.
I know you know this intellectually, but turbos do better at altitude. I would give that RDX more of a look for your travel vehicle. Unless you will be towing a boat or something, I suggest you rethink the idea that you need more size for a travel vehicle for two. We have been able to pack everything into either our 535 or Accord for a month in Florida (we are both fully retired), and I learned something way back when I was wet behind the ears and was taking three-week driving trips to our wonderful national parks: We are in America baby, we can buy stuff we need and don't have to carry everything with us. Heck, the last time we lit out, we bought a cooler online at REI and had it delivered to Vegas where that trip's loop began. We liked it so much we wanted it at home. So, three weeks later, we went into that REI and told them we really liked it, did they think they could ship it to us for a reasonable price. Heck, no, the guy said. Return that sucker and order a new one to be shipped to your house. So we did.

America is truly a great country, and you can get anything you need virtually anywhere you need it. All you need is some careful planning and money.
Old 05-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by dreamerak
In Sports mode . and yes it is the Advanced model
Old 05-12-2018, 08:21 PM
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
out.

My18 Accord has adaptive dampers and they are defiantly stiffer in sport mode, you can immediately feel the difference when switching between normal and sport.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Instructor

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
Here is some literature from Honda and Acura websites for their adaptive and active damper systems. Both mention that the dampers adjust on their own but become stiffer when switched to sport mode. I would expect the new RDX to work the same way.

Honda Information Center - Adaptive Damper System (Touring)
  • When Sport mode is chosen, the valving is constricted for a firmer ride—and more precise cornering.

https://www.acura.com/mdx/modals/active-damper-system
  • Turning the IDS to Sport+ will bias the system toward more stiffness, though it still varies by road and driving condition.
dreamerak (05-13-2018)
Old 05-13-2018, 03:35 PM
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 28 Posts
I don’t think I’ve seen this link offered up on this thread yet; but, ran across it today and thought others might like to check it out. It doesn’t have color schemes, pricing or availability but clearly has links that will some day provide them. For now...it’s has a lot of short info videos and scripts. Not sure if the site is genuinely for dealerships as it indicates but some might find it helpful.
MY19 RDX Home ? Acura Launch Training
Old 05-13-2018, 04:23 PM
Pro

Received 218 Likes on 135 Posts
Originally Posted by TxLady
I don’t think I’ve seen this link offered up on this thread yet; but, ran across it today and thought others might like to check it out. It doesn’t have color schemes, pricing or availability but clearly has links that will some day provide them. For now...it’s has a lot of short info videos and scripts. Not sure if the site is genuinely for dealerships as it indicates but some might find it helpful.
MY19 RDX Home ? Acura Launch Training
I forget which thread, but someone posted that link, which I immediately bookmarked, of course, along with a couple other ‘19 RDX-related sites. lol

I even bookmarked a Google news search on “2019 Acura RDX” so I can read the latest from the auto press (date sorted).

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C....0.yuDnK2HNSyY
TxLady (05-13-2018)

Quick Reply: Any idea when the 2019s will hit the dealerships?