2023 RDX Type S

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 02:03 PM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well it looks like the debate regarding Honda not going for hybrids has been settled with the new CR-V power train options. Now, if Acura follows suit, I think it would suit their performance variants well (which is exactly what H did with the sporty versions of the CR-V).

That said, conceding we’ve not been given any indication regarding if/when an RDX Type S will be offered, I still hold out hope... in fact, I think they could make a huge splash with an RDX Type R!! I think it would even make sense, given that they’ve made a Type S version of the larger, heavier MDX, the RDX’s performance variant could (should?) be even more hardcore.

I concede it doesn’t look like they’ve been doing much in the direction of the performance models, but other makers have been keeping up relatively decent efforts (Hyundai/Genesis, Toyota/Lexus). And there’s always an important comparison to the German makes (which have kept up their motorsports variant offerings), as Acura likes to position itself as the “value premium alternative” to the luxury products.

Additionally, for marketing sake, a car manufacturer always holds that “wild” card to play: that is, to stir up interest in their brand with exciting, even unexpected performance models. Those particular products don’t have to be super profitable themselves (or can even take a loss)... they function by creating attention/interest and increased clout/excitement to the brand.

To that end, my hope (and wildly unfounded prediction) is that Honda could bring back the S2000 and Acura can make an RDX Type R (probably after an Integra Type R)!

If anything, it’s fun to dream, but we also can’t completely forget and despair about how enthusiastic and persistent voices of smaller interest groups like ourselves does every-so-often break into the corporate board room and precipitate some unexpected results. Keep dreaming and requesting!
Old 07-13-2022, 02:46 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,434 Likes on 1,882 Posts
Originally Posted by Hobie
Well it looks like the debate regarding Honda not going for hybrids has been settled with the new CR-V power train options. Now, if Acura follows suit, I think it would suit their performance variants well (which is exactly what H did with the sporty versions of the CR-V).

That said, conceding we’ve not been given any indication regarding if/when an RDX Type S will be offered, I still hold out hope... in fact, I think they could make a huge splash with an RDX Type R!! I think it would even make sense, given that they’ve made a Type S version of the larger, heavier MDX, the RDX’s performance variant could (should?) be even more hardcore.

I concede it doesn’t look like they’ve been doing much in the direction of the performance models, but other makers have been keeping up relatively decent efforts (Hyundai/Genesis, Toyota/Lexus). And there’s always an important comparison to the German makes (which have kept up their motorsports variant offerings), as Acura likes to position itself as the “value premium alternative” to the luxury products.

Additionally, for marketing sake, a car manufacturer always holds that “wild” card to play: that is, to stir up interest in their brand with exciting, even unexpected performance models. Those particular products don’t have to be super profitable themselves (or can even take a loss)... they function by creating attention/interest and increased clout/excitement to the brand.

To that end, my hope (and wildly unfounded prediction) is that Honda could bring back the S2000 and Acura can make an RDX Type R (probably after an Integra Type R)!

If anything, it’s fun to dream, but we also can’t completely forget and despair about how enthusiastic and persistent voices of smaller interest groups like ourselves does every-so-often break into the corporate board room and precipitate some unexpected results. Keep dreaming and requesting!
If this were Honda in the 90s and 2000s, I would say your expectations aren't all that wild. However, Honda got hit hard by the 2008 recession, made quite a few missteps with Acura, and are probably gun-shy about investing in these type of projects, especially since I'd argue they're in a bit of an existential crisis mode when it comes to EV development. Every last R&D dollar should be funneled towards their EV program because they're playing catch up. It speaks volumes that Hachigo (who by most measures did pretty well as CEO, and certainly better than Ito) was replaced with Mibe in order to further promote the company's electrificiation plans.

Last edited by fiatlux; 07-13-2022 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-13-2022, 04:55 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 305 Likes on 195 Posts
Honda has remained committed to hybrids. The bulk of the debate is whether Acura will offer hybrids. I'm still betting on "no". Logic suggests they would have done it with the update if they were going to do it.
The following users liked this post:
pilozm (07-14-2022)
Old 07-14-2022, 09:33 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 542 Likes on 350 Posts
There was a debate? Honda currently offered hybrids and in this climate it makes sense to just continue the line while they work on EVs. Acura has stated that they are going right to EV so you will not be seeing Acura hybrids (and my guess is that Acura will be doing a complete brand reinvention with the move to EV).
Old 07-14-2022, 09:40 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ESHBG
There was a debate? Honda currently offered hybrids and in this climate it makes sense to just continue the line while they work on EVs. Acura has stated that they are going right to EV so you will not be seeing Acura hybrids (and my guess is that Acura will be doing a complete brand reinvention with the move to EV).
The funny part is that if Acura does go full EV soon, it’ll finally have a way to differentiate itself from Honda and shed the “it’s just a fancy Honda” image. I think this would be the right move, because Honda is fully capable of building a Honda+ product that can help replace the ICE Acura product. We’ve already seen Mazda moving into the premium territory and people are cross-hopping the CX-5 / CX-50 against the RDX. No reason they wouldn’t do the same with a CRV Elite with the 2.0T and i-VTM4 if it existed.
ESHBG (07-14-2022)
Old 07-14-2022, 09:50 AM
Cruisin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Misread someone’s misstatement above... they said Honda, but meant debate regarding Acura (and I read as a debate about continuing Hybrids, though I wrote “going for”)... reading more closely the previous posts, I see the debate is about Acura going to EV.

In any regard, my opening point about a “hybrid debate” (erroneously based on a quick, inaccurate scan of the preceding discussion) was just a set up for my musings about possibilities... a lot of the discussion makes attempts to “analytically read” what Acura is doing/going to do... my suggestion is there are still possibilities that can be hoped for that don’t follow “evidence” or government regulations.

Personally, I don’t see the EV industry really replacing everything... Notwithstanding the clear push by governmental regulations (and agendas, for that matter!). It’s a contrarian point of view in the current climate, for sure, but still worth considering, IMO.
EFR (07-14-2022)
Old 07-14-2022, 10:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

For reference re: Acura moving to EV: https://jalopnik.com/the-next-new-ac...s-a-1848994849

And it looks like the first electric SUV will be a 2024 model and it may be called an ADX.
Old 07-14-2022, 12:36 PM
Safety Car

For reference re: Acura moving to EV: https://jalopnik.com/the-next-new-ac...s-a-1848994849

And it looks like the first electric SUV will be a 2024 model and it may be called an ADX.
My hope is that Acura will finally become the incubator for Honda tech, and Acura produts will be first to get the latest and greatest. That's how a luxury brand should operate; it should be cutting edge and features/tech should trickle down to the mainline brand, not the other way around as it currently is with Honda/Acura.
Old 07-14-2022, 02:48 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 183 Posts

Thanks, interesting. I know nothing, but it seems to me the car manufacturers so aggressively and so quickly jumping on the EV bandwagon and dumping ICE, may backfire at least on either them, or the consumers. I also thought it was interesting that Acura did not include the divisive 'trackpad' in the Integra. Does that mean Acura is moving on from the trackpad? Or is it just because tis just a Civic in disguise and they didn't want to put that much development in it? Or does it mean nothing?
Old 07-14-2022, 03:20 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by EFR
Thanks, interesting. I know nothing, but it seems to me the car manufacturers so aggressively and so quickly jumping on the EV bandwagon and dumping ICE, may backfire at least on either them, or the consumers. I also thought it was interesting that Acura did not include the divisive 'trackpad' in the Integra. Does that mean Acura is moving on from the trackpad? Or is it just because tis just a Civic in disguise and they didn't want to put that much development in it? Or does it mean nothing?
The latter. Budget was tight on the Integra; I'm sure it was easier and much cheaper to just use the Civic infotainment system.
Old 07-17-2022, 12:04 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 314 Likes on 200 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
The latter. Budget was tight on the Integra; I'm sure it was easier and much cheaper to just use the Civic infotainment system.
100%. They didn't even bother with swapping out the CVT with a DCT which was available off the shelf and which Honda has paired with the 1.5T in the HR-V. That would have been a cheaper certification job than putting in the Acura infotainment system and they still didn't do it.
Old 07-17-2022, 12:34 PM
EFR
Burning Brakes

Received 254 Likes on 183 Posts
CVT? I have never had a CVT...test driven a couple...but understand how divisive they are and in general how much people dislike them. It is disappointing if Acura, in reintroducing the Integra was just looking to cut costs instead of delivering a reasonably standout vehicle in its class. Why even bother getting an Integra instead of a Civic?
Old 07-17-2022, 03:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by EFR
CVT? I have never had a CVT...test driven a couple...but understand how divisive they are and in general how much people dislike them. It is disappointing if Acura, in reintroducing the Integra was just looking to cut costs instead of delivering a reasonably standout vehicle in its class. Why even bother getting an Integra instead of a Civic?
I've driven it a few times in a CR-V and a rental Civic. It's......okay. I think it's perfectly fine for a daily driver - most people wouldn't even know that they were driving a CVT car but for any enthusiast it's pretty noticeable and if the application is in a sporty car then it sucks.

The Integra has always been a dressed up Civic and this time around it's no different so I understand why Acura did what they did, just a bit disappointing. I hope the Integra Type-S doesn't disappoint though.
Old 07-17-2022, 06:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by EFR
Why even bother getting an Integra instead of a Civic?
For me the primary reason would be the versatility of the liftback. I guess the styling is arguably a bit better, too, and the dealer experience and warranty are additional arguments in favor of the Integra. That's a substantial price premium to pay, however. Fans are going to be furious if they don't offer a Type S, Everyone assumes they will, but to my knowledge an Integra Type S still has not been confirmed.

Last edited by HotRodW; 07-17-2022 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-18-2022, 08:25 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by supafamous
I've driven it a few times in a CR-V and a rental Civic. It's......okay. I think it's perfectly fine for a daily driver - most people wouldn't even know that they were driving a CVT car but for any enthusiast it's pretty noticeable and if the application is in a sporty car then it sucks.

The Integra has always been a dressed up Civic and this time around it's no different so I understand why Acura did what they did, just a bit disappointing. I hope the Integra Type-S doesn't disappoint though.
Originally Posted by HotRodW
For me the primary reason would be the versatility of the liftback. I guess the styling is arguably a bit better, too, and the dealer experience and warranty are additional arguments in favor of the Integra. That's a substantial price premium to pay, however. Fans are going to be furious if they don't offer a Type S, Everyone assumes they will, but to my knowledge an Integra Type S still has not been confirmed.
I don't think that there will be an Integra Type-S, at least in ICE form. My reasoning:

- Acura has made it official that the Integra is their last ICE car.
- It looks like their first EV, an SUV, will be released for the 2024 MY.
- The current market is nuts in every way possible and it doesn't look like that is going to be changing anytime soon.
Old 07-22-2022, 02:35 PM
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Acura604
YES you are thinking there will be a RDX Type S. get over it...
There's definitely gonna be one. Just give it time.
Hobie (07-22-2022)
Old 07-22-2022, 04:36 PM
Safety Car

I don't think that there will be an Integra Type-S, at least in ICE form. My reasoning:

- Acura has made it official that the Integra is their last ICE car.
- It looks like their first EV, an SUV, will be released for the 2024 MY.
- The current market is nuts in every way possible and it doesn't look like that is going to be changing anytime soon.
The ITS is still an Integra; it's not a new model. It's just a different trim.
pilozm (07-24-2022)
Old 07-23-2022, 11:25 AM
Three Wheelin'

The ITS is still an Integra; it's not a new model. It's just a different trim.
Right, but resources and money would still need to be dedicated to the Type-S version. Will they really be doing that under the circumstances?
Old 08-04-2022, 08:57 PM
mvl
Pro

Received 227 Likes on 153 Posts
Everything Acura posted in their leaked roadmap from two years ago has come true so far.
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...1ae4625013.png

But the interesting thing is that the Integra was getting a TypeS and the RDX wasn't on that roadmap. This is primarily why I felt that Acura's plans were for the Lyriq twin to be named a 2024 RDX, but as I mentioned a few weeks ago it seems like the plans have changed. The Sony announcement came out, the ADX was trademarked, and Acura PR told numerous publications that the Autonews article on the Integra being their last ICE car was incorrect and that "Integra will not be the last new ICE vehicle from Acura."

I've been looking really hard to see if the 23 CRV uses the previously-Acura-only RDX platform, but haven't found anyone who confirmed that yet. Since the 23 CRV has a hybrid version, if the platform is shared I could see Acura pivoting from the above plans and launching a Hybrid RDX as a TypeS. (The 0-60 on my MDX Hybrid is rated only 0.2s slower than the current MDX TypeS by car&driver). A hybrid TypeS would earn the RDX both performance sales and fuel-economy sales, just like the MDX Hybrid would have if Acura didn't mis-time the market.

And Acura now has the both the ADX and ZDX badges trademarked, and either one (or both) could be assigned to their 2024 EV.

Last edited by mvl; 08-04-2022 at 09:01 PM.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 396 Likes on 277 Posts
Feel like I am going to be beating a dead horse, but I had an interesting encounter today so here are some new Type-S information:

There will be RDX Type-S, but not this generation. I did not follow up asking more questions, but I think it is safe to infer that 4G RDX is still ICE judging by Acura's EV schedule (2024 ZDX, then 2026 in-house platform).

ILX.... I mean Integra Type-S, will not arrive this year but in '23.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 262 Likes on 186 Posts
Originally Posted by Texasrdx21
Agree, at almost $4 a gallon for premium (mid west) and a thirsty turbo engine, wish Acura/Honda would quickly get on the hybrid and EV development bandwagon. Hopping that OPEC and Russia don’t squeeze us for oil, now that we are energy dependent is highly unlikely.
They already have the tech/model: rlx sport hybrid... Just wrapping that powertrain with RDX suit or MDX suit gets you to 377hp and 30+ mpg...
Old 10-06-2022, 01:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 337 Likes on 246 Posts
Originally Posted by rlx015
They already have the tech/model: rlx sport hybrid... Just wrapping that powertrain with RDX suit or MDX suit gets you to 377hp and 30+ mpg...
30Mpg out of a Hybrid SUV is not great. Need to work on the aero, reduce weight and up the battery size in a new Hybrid to be competitive.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by rlx015
The RLX didn't get 30+ mpg (EPA 28/29/28), how would a blockier crossover? Besides, they already tried a similar approach with the MDX Sport Hybrid. It was great to drive, but even with less power than the RLX it wasn't terribly efficient (26/27/27). Acura pulled the plug on the MDX hybrid for a reason.
Old 10-18-2022, 02:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

No Type-S news but I didn't expect there to be:

2023 Acura RDX Gets $750 Price Hike, Three Year Subscription To AcuraLink Services

The RDX is one of Acura’s best-selling vehicles and it’s getting a handful of updates for 2023.

Since the crossover received a refreshening in 2022, this year’s updates are minor but include three years of AcuraLink services at no additional cost. This is a boon for consumers as the Security package provides Automatic Collision Notification, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, and a live agent that can help you in emergencies.

Customers will also get three years of access to the Remote package, which allows owners to remotely start and stop their vehicle as well as remotely lock and unlock doors. The package also includes a find my car feature, a stolen vehicle locator, and vehicle alarm alerts. Parents can also keep tabs on their kids with speed alerts and a geofence alert, which warns owners if their vehicle enters or leaves a specific area.

https://www-carscoops-com.cdn.amppro...nk-services%2F
Old 10-18-2022, 02:38 PM
Safety Car

No Type-S news but I didn't expect there to be:

2023 Acura RDX Gets $750 Price Hike, Three Year Subscription To AcuraLink Services

The RDX is one of Acura’s best-selling vehicles and it’s getting a handful of updates for 2023.

Since the crossover received a refreshening in 2022, this year’s updates are minor but include three years of AcuraLink services at no additional cost. This is a boon for consumers as the Security package provides Automatic Collision Notification, Enhanced Roadside Assistance, and a live agent that can help you in emergencies.

Customers will also get three years of access to the Remote package, which allows owners to remotely start and stop their vehicle as well as remotely lock and unlock doors. The package also includes a find my car feature, a stolen vehicle locator, and vehicle alarm alerts. Parents can also keep tabs on their kids with speed alerts and a geofence alert, which warns owners if their vehicle enters or leaves a specific area.

https://www-carscoops-com.cdn.amppro...nk-services%2F
I wonder if this means not many people were paying for the subscription to begin with, so they might as well throw it in for free as a sales tactic.
ESHBG (10-18-2022)
Old 10-18-2022, 10:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 230 Likes on 162 Posts
I wonder if this means not many people were paying for the subscription to begin with, so they might as well throw it in for free as a sales tactic.
Probably. 4 years complimentary with Lincoln at the time of purchase, 10 years with Lexus IIRC.
ESHBG (10-19-2022)
Old 01-12-2023, 04:54 PM
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 44 Posts
Alright everyone...I'm hearing rumors of a tease soon and announcement during summer.

Excited to see this RDX Type-S!
The following 2 users liked this post by SpaceBot:
markm929 (01-13-2023), sonyfever (01-14-2023)
Old 01-14-2023, 12:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SpaceBot
Alright everyone...I'm hearing rumors of a tease soon and announcement during summer.

Excited to see this RDX Type-S!
Thanks for sharing. Do you know for sure it is RDX not small SUV? Does this mean Acura will have a shorter run for 3G, as 3G is hampered by part supply issue anyway? Prototype in summer usually means winter launch for regular version, that is a nice cadence after ITS and ZDX to keep the brand in the spotlight. Acura could not have done this without Type-S variant.
Old 01-15-2023, 09:41 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 672 Likes on 417 Posts
If it's for the RDX, it's not going to be for this generation. They already have the ZDX announced and that's not coming until 2024. If there's going to be an RDX Type-S, it's likely for the next gen and coming in 2025 or later when the next generation should be slated to be released.
Old 01-15-2023, 11:36 AM
Burning Brakes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Acura/comme...g_info_inside/ - Rumour mill here says Acura talked about a "small" CUV coming out and if it's based on the HR-V (right size) then it'd be fairly easy to do a type-S version as it could hold the 2.0T in its various forms (252hp, 272hp, 315hp). Not sure they'd spend the development dollars on that though and it'd be certainly weird if only 2 out of 3 of their SUVs had a Type S version. Seems like the 4G RDX would be a natural to get the Type-S version - I'm guessing the 4G RDX will be an evolution of the 3G RDX but with a double wishbone front suspension and the turbo V6 with maybe a hybrid 4 cylinder as the base powertrain (long shot IMO).
The following 2 users liked this post by supafamous:
dxntxn (03-12-2023), sonyfever (01-15-2023)
Old 01-15-2023, 02:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by supafamous
https://www.reddit.com/r/Acura/comme...g_info_inside/ - Rumour mill here says Acura talked about a "small" CUV coming out and if it's based on the HR-V (right size) then it'd be fairly easy to do a type-S version as it could hold the 2.0T in its various forms (252hp, 272hp, 315hp). Not sure they'd spend the development dollars on that though and it'd be certainly weird if only 2 out of 3 of their SUVs had a Type S version. Seems like the 4G RDX would be a natural to get the Type-S version - I'm guessing the 4G RDX will be an evolution of the 3G RDX but with a double wishbone front suspension and the turbo V6 with maybe a hybrid 4 cylinder as the base powertrain (long shot IMO).
Thanks for sharing, I hope that guy doesn't get into trouble with the way he leaked the info. Now this became public, I really think the RDX-S SpaceBot talked about is ADX-S.

Regarding 4G, initially I thought 4G would be 3G EVO, but the moment I saw the new CRV, I realized that 4G is on a new platform. The CRV engine bay is comically large, as if one can fit two 1.5T inside. This only means one thing - the front structure was designed to house a larger engine and the space-eating top mount from the double A suspension.
Old 01-20-2023, 07:13 AM
Racer

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts
The Mazda CX70 will be the RDX Type S that Honda will never make. Longitudinal 3.3L i6 Turbo, RWD biased AWD, near 50/50 weight dist. 340hp/369tq.
supafamous (01-21-2023)
Old 01-20-2023, 06:35 PM
Drifting

Received 803 Likes on 528 Posts
Originally Posted by sonyfever
Thanks for sharing, I hope that guy doesn't get into trouble with the way he leaked the info. Now this became public, I really think the RDX-S SpaceBot talked about is ADX-S.

Regarding 4G, initially I thought 4G would be 3G EVO, but the moment I saw the new CRV, I realized that 4G is on a new platform. The CRV engine bay is comically large, as if one can fit two 1.5T inside. This only means one thing - the front structure was designed to house a larger engine and the space-eating top mount from the double A suspension.
The Gen 6 CR-V engine bay also has to hold all the "stuff" for the Hybrid CR-V, as well as 2.0L 4 cyl. Just a guess why it looks so comically large. I haven't yet seen one in person...but I haven't looked either! (Shrugs)
Old 01-20-2023, 06:42 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by JB in AZ
The Gen 6 CR-V engine bay also has to hold all the "stuff" for the Hybrid CR-V, as well as 2.0L 4 cyl. Just a guess why it looks so comically large. I haven't yet seen one in person...but I haven't looked either! (Shrugs)
My RAV4 Prime engine bay was no larger than the 2019 gas burner version. Same for literally every other vehicle that came out as gas burner and then had a legit EV addition.
The following 2 users liked this post by Unobtanium:
dxntxn (01-30-2023), JB in AZ (01-21-2023)
Old 01-20-2023, 07:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Unobtanium
The Mazda CX70 will be the RDX Type S that Honda will never make. Longitudinal 3.3L i6 Turbo, RWD biased AWD, near 50/50 weight dist. 340hp/369tq.
*CX90

If the CX90 looks like the CX70 though, it's gonna be a pass for me. I'm personally not a huge fan of the design of the CX70.
Old 01-21-2023, 07:43 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by leomio2.0
*CX90

If the CX90 looks like the CX70 though, it's gonna be a pass for me. I'm personally not a huge fan of the design of the CX70.
The CX70 hasn't been released yet. I'm guessing you mean the CX60 Mazda launched for other markets last year? Yeah, it's a little bland, but it's not "LOOK-AT-ME" bold, either, and that's a good thing. North America's 3-row CX90 will be launched next, followed by the 2-row CX70 sometime after. There are a lot of assumptions about the CX70's styling, but they're just that ... assumptions.
Old 01-21-2023, 07:45 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by HotRodW
The CX70 hasn't been released yet. I'm guessing you mean the CX60 Mazda launched for other markets last year? Yeah, it's a little bland, but it's not "LOOK-AT-ME" bold, either, and that's a good thing. North America's 3-row CX90 will be launched next, followed by the 2-row CX70 sometime after. There are a lot of assumptions about the CX70's styling, but they're just that ... assumptions.
Ah, yes, you are correct. CX60 it is.
HotRodW (01-22-2023)
Old 01-24-2023, 02:46 PM
Racer

CX70 gets the same 340/369 i6, and will be a wider CX60 with some style variation. It's going to be an excellent SQ5 contender, I think, for less, and in a much more reliable platform.
Old 01-25-2023, 11:49 AM
Burning Brakes

First semi-official confirmation of RDX-S, launching next year! It's only Jan 2023 and I am already looking forward to 2024!

https://www.theverge.com/2023/1/25/2...les-online-zdx
Old 01-25-2023, 11:53 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by sonyfever
First semi-official confirmation of RDX-S, launching next year! It's only Jan 2023 and I am already looking forward to 2024!

https://www.theverge.com/2023/1/25/2...les-online-zdx
Typo. They definitely meant ZDX unless the RDX is suddenly becoming an EV next year.
sonyfever (01-25-2023)

Quick Reply: 2023 RDX Type S