CT springs.

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CT springs.

Any word yet on how low they will drop the car. So far Tein is the only set I am willing to look at and if CT is going to go with the 1" front and 1" rear then I will scoop the Teins sooner then later.

Anyone have ANY info?????
Old 07-10-2009, 01:51 PM
WTH happened to my garage

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by Lou01
Any word yet on how low they will drop the car. So far Tein is the only set I am willing to look at and if CT is going to go with the 1" front and 1" rear then I will scoop the Teins sooner then later.

Anyone have ANY info?????
You're probably going to hear from BOOSTED that CTE is no longer going to provide estimated product release dates. Hondata did the same thing a year or so ago so thwart irate people calling & calling if a product has been delayed.

Their drop amount will be conservative, for sure, which I personally like.

The very cool thing about CTE's springs is that traditionally they have had higher spring rates on the driver's side to compensate for 'the Honda lean'. You have to identify which is which by the spring rates printed on a tag attached to the spring. The higher rate springs go on the driver's side.

If you were to measure from the center of the wheel to the top of the fenderwell on the left side -v- the right, you'll see the driver's side is 1/8"-1/16" lower than the right.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I still have no idea when CT-E is going to release there springs. I have a set on my car but they are still working on the proper ride height. I have also be in contact with H&R Springs about coilovers. I might be putting thoes on my car next month. I will know more on both towards the end of next week,
Old 07-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BOOSTED09TSX
I still have no idea when CT-E is going to release there springs. I have a set on my car but they are still working on the proper ride height. I have also be in contact with H&R Springs about coilovers. I might be putting thoes on my car next month. I will know more on both towards the end of next week,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I didn't know H&R made coilovers for our cars.

Didn't someone on this forum say that coilovers are, and I use these words lightly, a waste of money for street app?