Reflash for Type-s

I want make some things on my 2.4 K24Z3 engine:

next comes......

RV6 downpipe with magnaflow 200 high flow cat
RV6 secodary high flow cat
RSP Intake manifold from k20 Civic Type-R
P2R TB and intake gaskets
K&N Intake
and a Reflash for that all ( Flaspro is not working on my car ,i test the ECU code and the facelift k24z3 is not working )

I question is : Is the Reflash fix mod for all k24Z3 or it is tuned to the car with the mods?
I ask someone , who makes refalsh and he says :
Make me reflash send the data from my car to an expert and he tune it and send back to us ,and make the secodary flash for just my car.

Is it possible what he says? I think the Reflash is the same on all k24Z3 engines......

Does anyone the answer?
Thnaks a lot
Rikk
Old 05-30-2016, 08:27 AM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Received 1,112 Likes on 876 Posts
Copy and pasted from my Facebook response:

If you're talking about Hondata, there is no such thing as a "reflash" for the CU2.

There's Hondata FlashPro, and I'm surprised it's not working for you. Did you have the latest version of FlashPro Manager installed? The FlashPro has supported the facelifted CU2 (at least the US/Canadian models) since sometime last year. I have the facelifted CU2 and it works fine. I was actually the first one to get the FlashPro working on a facelifted CU2, as Hondata released various betas of their FlashPro Manager with a bunch of bugs for the facelifted CU2 which I reported to them. It works great now that they've fixed all of the issues.

There's also KTuner which might work for your car.

If you're referring to those Russian reflashes, this I don't have any idea about. From that conversation, it sounds like they have the ability to set various parameters after having a tuner datalog for you, so the person with the flash can adjust the parameters and send you a new, more optimized flash. Sounds like a huge pain in the ass to be honest... you'd much better off finding a way to get FlashPro or KTuner working and getting your local tuner to do the whole thing for you instead of sending communicating with so many different parties just to tune your car.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:06 PM
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
I contact the Ktuner and he write is working on my CU2 facelift Im so happy ,cant wait for my Ktuner
Old 06-22-2016, 09:21 PM
ROTAREDOM

Received 1,488 Likes on 1,058 Posts
cool
Old 07-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Rikk
RV6 downpipe with magnaflow 200 high flow cat
Hey Rikk, have you done this yet? Would the Magnaflow fit where the OEM pre cat is?
Old 07-11-2016, 04:21 AM
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
Now not now ,I have up to september factory garanty on my car ,i waithing the end of september end than comes Ktuner+RSP manifold+Cat+precat