Does anyone have any info on this aftermarket radio dash kit? (video)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Slade037
Just adding formation as I find it as I am interested in doing this.

From Lings in the UK.

Part Number Entered: 77255-TL0-J01ZA
Honda Part Designation: Car Part
Honda Part Number Displayed: 77255-TL0-J01ZA
Honda Part Description: PANEL COM*NH525L*
Honda Part UK(£) Price: £133.10
Honda Part Euro(€) Price: €151.73
Honda Part US($) Price: $212.96
Honda Part Availability: Shipment - Three Days

Besides Aliexpress I found it here:

http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/conne...t-p-27159.html

about $120 ish shipped to VA

Not as cheap as Ali's which is 90 ish

UK vs China site, I may spend the extra 30 bucks.

Drivedata got the China one, and the hazard button slot wasn't big enough.

So we'll see if the UK one has the same problem.
was there pictures of this?
Old 09-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Membered Register

Received 161 Likes on 113 Posts
nope no pics of that, but the hazard button rubs and doesn't fit in the slot well at all. i tried to dremel the area but didn't want to f things up more so i left it alone. once things get sorted i'm going to get with nexson and have him work his magic.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by drivedata
nope no pics of that, but the hazard button rubs and doesn't fit in the slot well at all. i tried to dremel the area but didn't want to f things up more so i left it alone. once things get sorted i'm going to get with nexson and have him work his magic.
So you do have a double din installed?
Old 09-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Membered Register

no plans for a double din here that's not really my style. although i must say the recent killnanny developments with appradio2 are extremely intriguing/tempting.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:10 PM
Burning Brakes

im a bit confused...so do you have the double din dash kit from china? or were you doing some other mod
Old 10-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Membered Register

yes i have the china adapter and i'm planning on an android build instead of a traditional install. still working on it tho...
Old 10-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 49 Posts
I'm planning on doing a double din. Kinda waiting on what's going on with headunits and iPhone 5.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Slade037
I'm planning on doing a double din. Kinda waiting on what's going on with headunits and iPhone 5.
me too just wish there were more dash kits out there. and i want to replace all the stock speakers

Last edited by jeroplex; 10-02-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 88 Likes on 72 Posts
you would have to wire it all your self so if someone had the wiring diagram that would be nice.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Wire what? The double din? Try don't make adapter?
Old 10-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 88 Likes on 72 Posts
there is no wiring kits for these cars last i checked unless you get one for the euro accord but that probably wont wire up hundred percent
Old 10-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Sucks I was assuming it would use a typical Honda or Acura wiring kit
Old 10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Membered Register

Originally Posted by jeroplex
Sucks I was assuming it would use a typical Honda or Acura wiring kit
which is why the android build makes so much sense
Old 10-18-2012, 01:36 AM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Demaryius Thomas Jersey

Bullivant's Sacramento Office Closes
[Petra Pasternak]
Bullivant Houser Bailey has quietly closed its Sacramento office after nearly over twenty years. Apparently a good number of its attorneys and staff have discovered a major home at Locke Lord Bissell Liddell.
M. Taylor Florence, an accomplice listed on Bullivant's cached website as chairman to the firm board of directors, said by e-mail which the office we had not moved, but that new developments is going to be announced Thursday.
However, Florence Men's Alternate Dallas Cowboys NFL Throwback Jerseys out-of-office auto-reply message states: "Taylor Florence no longer is with Bullivant Houser Bailey, PC, effectively firm's Sacramento office is now closed. Taylor and plenty of on this other Sacramento attorneys and personnel from your Sacramento office have joined legal issues Demaryius Thomas Jersey firm Locke Lord Bissell Liddell LLP."
Bullivant, a home based business and sophisticated litigation firm craigs list Elite Dez Bryant Nike Jersey White 100 attorneys, still maintains offices of their home base of Portland, plus Seattle, Region, Vegas and Vancouver.
Sacramento was Bullivant's first foray into California ensuing opened any office in 1992, dependant upon hiycbnxm1414 the firm website. It most recently had Cedric Benson Jersey 23 lawyers, including 6 partners. The firm found Sacramento to hold commercial litigation, products liability, environmental litigation, employment counseling and litigation, homes and construction matters for regional and national Women Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys clients. In 2005, Bullivant Houser Bailey merged with Sacramento based Bartel Eng Schroder, which added corporate, securities and tax law capabilities.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:37 AM
5th Gear

Busy Arizona signs TE Heap
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. The off-field frenzy has never let up for a particular Arizona Cardinals.
The group, revamping its roster rrnside a bid to revisit the ultimate from inside the NFC West after a 5-11 season this past year, started Sunday by signing two-time All-Pro tight end Todd Heap and concluded the time by trading running back Tim Hightower toward the Washington Redskins for 14-year NFL defensive lineman Vonnie Holliday as well as undisclosed draft pick.
At sunset, the Cardinals welcomed first-round draft pick Patrick Peterson at any training camp news conference. The LSU cornerback, who reached a deal deal on Saturday, is positioned to apply on Monday.
The Cardinals historically have not yet emphasized the tight end position, but that will have not been accurate this christmas. At the outset of Peyton Manning Jersey the free agency bustle, Arizona signed tight end Jeff King into a three-year deal. King, known more for his blocking, played all five of his NFL seasons with Carolina, and commenced all 16 games this past year.
Similarly, the Cardinals drafted tight end Jeff Housler away Florida Atlantic rolling around in its third round.
It should be a homecoming for Heap, who spent their childhood years in Mesa, Ariz., and starred at Arizona State. Heap was introduced by Baltimore last Thursday after 10 seasons with all the current Ravens.
The question is actually Men's Alternate Dallas Cowboys NFL Throwback Jerseys the amount of Heap has left in him, might be a end of last months are any indication, the perfect solution is would definitely be a good NFL Dallas Cowboys Men Jersey deal.
Heap is the Ravens' career leader in receiving touchdowns it's second in receptions and receiving yards. Last season, Heap had 40 catches for 599 yards and five touchdowns. He caught a franchise postseason record 10 passes for 108 yards against Independence.
Heap's 467 career receptions rank fifth among tight ends brilliant 41 touchdown catches are fourth a version of those attempt out the duty.
"I'm just really fascinated with how Elite Mike Wallace Nike Jersey Black he suits and just what we will be capable of facilitating apply him," coach Ken Whisenhunt said. "You know a big part using this next few weeks is seeing what his strengths are our offense, create a just think about our own receivers and combining Todd Heap together and hoping to publish some mismatch, this service includes pretty keen about that."
The hard-running Hightower had played all of these of his seasons with Arizona after making the team fifth-round buy of Richmond.
"We had suppliers arise. After a large amount of consideration, we thought it was probably in a welfare of each of the club and Tim we have can start that direction," Whisenhunt said.
The 6-foot-4, 338-pound Lutui signed a one-year combat Arizona after his free agent contract with Cincinnati fell apart. Weight is not going to an unusual problem for Lutui, who could earn his job back after being running short on a shape after an ill-advised holdout in 2009.
Ever since Cardinals already had signed his potential replacement in free agent Floyd Womack, who played all 16 games for Cleveland last season, Whisenhunt overcome clear there isnrrrt much room for error for Lutui.
"We love Deuce. He's a quality football player. He's a man we tried get obviously administration principles free agency period started but he goes back to us now ready when she has some things to prove," the coach said. "Sometimes it's can be. Deuce have enable you to come here, but text messaging isn't necessarily need to earn what he gets for a football field. While he must right magnificent weight's Elite DeMarco Murray Nike Jersey White not an issue, he's a first-class football player. Hopefully Deuce is aware that now."
Deal a lot activity that Peterson's return couldn't receive the usual top billing a first-round pick, humanity some believe was the optimum player in their draft, usually would receive.
With this Cardinals looking to trade cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie contained in the deal to bring in quarterback Kevin Kolb, might be a whole lot pressure on Peterson to help the idea of one's get-go.
Asked what he was pumped up about most, Peterson smiled and said, "making interceptions."
"Making plays and hopefully acquiring the offense planned to attend classes good field position," he said, "getting Kolb and Larry Fitzgerald nevertheless able to guys in good field position in which we can put points regarding board."
The personnel moves overshadowed the team's second practice, a ragged affair.
"We've got a long a method to go," Whisenhunt said. "A a lot of the hiycbnxm1414 modest things you're seeing guys arranging offsides, missing the count, finding myself in the wrong place everyone things you see early in the offseason you'll your players more comfortable with, now for the air conditioning should really fight through. Though energy is useful, the enthusiasm's good. We'll see as soon as we proceed what sort of players available now."
Old 10-18-2012, 01:39 AM
5th Gear