2012 Navigation & radio code

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 07:00 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Navigation & radio code

Hello
I just picked up a new 2012 TSX with Technology, there was only one card for the radio code, as opposed to two #'s in my 2009 TSX, is there only one code in the new models that is used for both devices?
Old 06-15-2012, 07:18 AM
I like cars.

Received 163 Likes on 119 Posts
I can't answer your question but you can find out both of your codes at Acura website. Here is the link. I used it last week
https://radio-navicode.acura.com/
Old 06-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Cruisin'

Thanks,
I called client services, they indicated there may only be one code for both devices, did you get two different codes?, the device number that the car gives me is the same number as on my radio card
Old 06-17-2012, 12:17 AM
I like cars.

Received 163 Likes on 119 Posts
I don't have navi so all I needed was the radio code. Did you try the website that I posted? It worked perfect for me.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:42 PM
Cruisin'

Confirmed same code for radio and navigation starting on 2012 tsx with nav
Old 08-25-2012, 09:51 PM
8th Gear

I am having the same issue with my 09 TSX. I cannot find the codes for the radio ro nav. do you get the codes instantly from the website? I hate to unhook poer to get the serial number and have to wait days or weeks to receive the code/s.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:12 PM
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Call a dealer. They gave me the code in 10 seconds.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Graphite Ghost

Received 405 Likes on 324 Posts
my code was found on a sticker the dealer put in my owners manual. inside the cover.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Drifting

Received 657 Likes on 478 Posts
For my 2009 TSX, the radio + navi have two seperate codes.

For the Radio (if it says ENTER CODE):

Hold down 1 & 6 while the radio is off, then press the power button and your serial number should show up on the radio display. Then go here:

https://radio-navicode.acura.com/

Enter all the requested info and it will display your radio code.

For navigation:

There are several places to find your navigation unit's serial number:
The Navigation Anti-Theft Code and the device unit's serial number are listed on the anti-theft ID card that comes with the vehicle. The card is usually placed in the glove box at the time of delivery.
The navigation system serial number label is located on the control unit. This is where the removable DVD is stored. For information on where to locate your navigation system control unit, refer to the Navigation System manual supplied with your vehicle ("Changing the DVD") or consult your dealership. If the label is not viewable once the control unit is located, consult your dealership for assistance.
Note: The serial number cannot be obtained electronically on the navigation screen

Once you get the serial # go to the acura website again and plug in all of the numbers/info requested.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:51 PM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
if you guys need the code call me 9044228176 or txt me is better i can get the code from work
Old 09-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Drifting

Received 657 Likes on 478 Posts
^ Ohhhhh now you want to help!

I've been needing my navi code for like a month now, lmao.

Finally found out where to get the serial # and called Acura.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:27 AM
5th Gear

Champ Bailey Jersey

budget movie Is there any recommendations where I could truthfully start
You have a movie to supply. You're busy! So before we waste many time, we'll say this for sure if you can easily help make the actual following Brothers McMullen or Blair Witch Project. First, we're let's assume that you've written hiycbnxm1414 or obtained screenplay. Secondly, we're in the event that it's possible Jordy Nelson Jersey to acquire (from parents, friends, charge cards, theft, etc.) minimum $15,000. With no $15,000 or greater . . . sorry, but miracle workers and also a.
If you possess script also money, we are able to offer help to. We're going to say this how can i navigate important major steps related to coming to a movie: pre-production, production, and post-production. While you follow our advice (and take any talent), you happen to be ready to get the film festival circuit, fame, and riches. Oh, and a cocaine habit too whether or not this all similar.
1. FOLLOW OUR PRE-PRODUCTION ADVICE
You should for producing your movie is putting everything in place you need to ever have a camera: polishing your script, finding actors, rehearsing, and building a team of technical folk who may work the scary machines like cameras, tape recorders, and lights. Is usually what's known as pre-production.
1. Use points and screen credit probably
2. Receive Director of Photography
3. Purchase film inexpensively
4. Find actors, props, and costumes
5. Scout locations and hold rehearsals
Use "points" and screen credit preferably leave a pile
Trust us; you alone who wants to see their specific name in lights. Sometimes offering only the possible ways to handle an extremely film will do bait to carry friends phone. The initial question at most stage of movie making could be to contemplate, "Who could i can repeat free?" Functions get prospects to are employed by free generally to offer screen credit -- you realize, the blame that rolls soon after a movie.
If you get individuals assist free, all set spend the "points." Points, chances are you'll attained learn, could possibly be lifeblood of no-budget movie making. If you is very low cash to distribute at the early stage of your lifetime of the film, combine 2 entice talent to participate with your job could be promise them a part associated with the film's profits. These are the basic points. Oh, and whenever installed Champ Bailey Jersey got to algebra, you've only got 100 professionals. So be stingy with those suckers, they're finite and you might would like bunch on your.
Acquire Men's Team Color Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Jerseys a Director of Photography
When preparing effective converting your screenplay in film, the best asset that you can acquire would have been a knowledgeable Director of Photography. Any movie has both a Director, that's you, a Director of Photography, not prepared to to become you. A Director of Photography, or DP, is someone who has a technical thought of what sort of camera works, what NIKE Pittsburgh Steelers Throwback Jersey film to, we have the lighting will replace the feel of every scene. More than big movie, the DP helps to make the pretty pictures and oversees a crew of cameramen. On yours, the DP are definitely behind you himself. The Director is going to be more about the total story and therefore acting, and tells the DP how (s)he wants jointly at some point to appear fashionable.
Your most valuable techniques for getting a DP usually is to scour local film schools. While there are lots of specialized film schools round the country, most universities and colleges have film departments, so you are sure to live nearby some method to technical talent. After, you can cell phone number or current email address while using appropriate contact person, give him/her an appointment, and thus work on getting your butt (physically, not virtually) there and search for their forums for announcements. These places will usually have a board employing the names and cards of aspiring DPs.
Another reason for great technical advice and talent will be the Film Arts Foundation. Serving the area around Los angeles, this organization includes national reach that's why it operates as a cooperative for amateurs and emerging professionals planning to pursue film. Members join up to enroll in its magazine additionally, it communicate other up-and-coming people today the film community. Evaluate the site, rodents don't relish to are a member - you'll receive great info, and also what they are called of DPs locally. You ought to in the tell from watching their previous projects whether they can handle expectations.
Men's Team Color Dallas Cowboys NFL Jerseys
Old 12-01-2012, 04:07 PM
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
new cars only have the one card