where is my radio fuse?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007 | 11:12 PM
1st Gear

Unhappy where is my radio fuse?

I stuck a bad cell phone charger in my cigerett lighter and the radio shut off and the cigerett lighter wouldnt work after that. I figure no biggy, I'll just replace the fuse when I get a chance.... Well i got got the chance and the ACC fuse is fine and I couldnt imagine any of the other fuses being for the radio from looking at the fuse diagram. I also noticed when I pull the ACC fuse, the nav screen tuns off. I Also checked the fuses under the hood and they all seem fine and none of them are discribed as radio/cigerette lighter on the diagram. Im thinking mabe there is a fuse for the radio somwhere I dont know about........ Any one got any ideas? I would really apriciate the help. I wont make it much longer without a radio THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 08-23-2007 | 07:02 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

i don't have my manual in front of me but if you open the driver's door and look on the side of the dashboard you'll see a removable panel. the fuse is in a group of fuses behind the panel. which fuse it is is detailed in your owner's manual. if you search you may also find the number if your manual happens to be missing.