Vibration under acceleration....HELP?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 11:27 PM
FamusTLX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vibration under acceleration....HELP?????

Hey guys I've had a slight vibration under accelaration. I've had the tires rotated and balance numerous times
and I'm still have the same issues of vibration at hight speeds, say 80 to 120 km/h.

i just had a new upper control arm put in on the passenger front side and I've yet to get an allignment so I don't know if this could be causing me the car and steering wheel to vibrate. I was told that all the stock rims are in good conditon and they aren't bent in anyway.

Other than rotating and having them rebalanced for the ummteeth time what else could you guys suggest that I tell my local shop to look at.

p.s. I had a brand of tires called Tigerpaw which I believe is made by Mechillan which isn't too bad considering they are very noisy. Could any fo the tires be defective which could be causing vibration when I hit the gas.

ANY AND ALL HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THX...
Old 06-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Instructor

check you axles
Old 06-28-2007, 06:20 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by FamusFace
Hey guys I've had a slight vibration under accelaration. I've had the tires rotated and balance numerous times
and I'm still have the same issues of vibration at hight speeds, say 80 to 120 km/h.

i just had a new upper control arm put in on the passenger front side and I've yet to get an allignment so I don't know if this could be causing me the car and steering wheel to vibrate. I was told that all the stock rims are in good conditon and they aren't bent in anyway.

Other than rotating and having them rebalanced for the ummteeth time what else could you guys suggest that I tell my local shop to look at.

p.s. I had a brand of tires called Tigerpaw which I believe is made by Mechillan which isn't too bad considering they are very noisy. Could any fo the tires be defective which could be causing vibration when I hit the gas.

ANY AND ALL HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

THX...
question, does it happen in d5 at gear 2 or is it at gear 3 or higher.