Stock Bose Sub woofer not working

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 01:25 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock Bose Sub woofer not working

Hey good afternoon ppls. So I bought my car about a month ago. I bought the car and it had a radio error code. I figured out how to fix it threw YouTube ( gotta love YouTube lol) . Punched in the code and boom it works. Now I think the radio is defective because I cant seem to put CDs in. I press load and try to "feed" and nothing happens. honestly this doesn't really bother me cus I don't have CDs anyway. What bothers me is the sub isn't working. I was testing the radio out on FM and noticed the sub woofer isn't working at all. Checked the plugs to it and everything seems to be connected right ( looks like it's never been touched)

Im new to these cars, is there a know glitch I don't know about? I plan on upgrading everything in the future so I'm looking for an easy inexpensive fix if possible. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
Hook another speaker up to the sub-wires and see if its the sub or the amp behind the rear seat.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:17 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by myacuratl10
Hook another speaker up to the sub-wires and see if its the sub or the amp behind the rear seat.
Good idea deff gonna try that