No Mugen

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007 | 06:19 PM
Advanced

Honestly if Mugen cared, they would still be making the lip spoiler! Since they stopped making such a hot item, they have to expect it is going to happen. To be honest I wish I knew someone that had the friggin measurements of the damn spoiler, so I could just get my boy to fabricate one out of fiberglass and start helping other acura peeps out there who want the wing, but didn't have their car until after Mugen stopped making it, but that's just me! To each his own, but I don't think Mugen is gunna track you down for making a replica, if you did. How many times have you looked at body kits on ebay that say "erebuni style" or "veilside style" or something to that extint? lol Nobody goes after those replica companies.
Old 01-17-2007 | 06:32 PM
Scru U guyz, Im Goin Home

Originally Posted by Discombobulated69
Honestly if Mugen cared, they would still be making the lip spoiler! Since they stopped making such a hot item, they have to expect it is going to happen. To be honest I wish I knew someone that had the friggin measurements of the damn spoiler, so I could just get my boy to fabricate one out of fiberglass and start helping other acura peeps out there who want the wing, but didn't have their car until after Mugen stopped making it, but that's just me! To each his own, but I don't think Mugen is gunna track you down for making a replica, if you did. How many times have you looked at body kits on ebay that say "erebuni style" or "veilside style" or something to that extint? lol Nobody goes after those replica companies.
yeah man I feel u and although I'm not afriad that mugen would come after me leagaly,
I do feel that ripping off there design is wrong, I don't care how many people are doing it . I'd probably feel diferently if i were in your shoes but i'm not + I'm Lazy as fuck so it's really not gonna happen, sry.

Originally Posted by big mike 13
with an ass shot like that.. you cant get rid of the mugen..
thanks man (pm sent)
Old 01-17-2007 | 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Its not happening. A mold isnt being made. Leave it at that and lets stay on topic. Ok? Ok!
Old 01-17-2007 | 06:34 PM

Jinx u owe me a coke

lol
Old 01-17-2007 | 07:53 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

brill
Old 01-17-2007 | 07:58 PM
III
prototype

making a replica would take away from the originality of the real deal, i wouldnt send my wing off to have copies made of it.

car's lookin sick man!
Old 01-17-2007 | 08:00 PM
Advanced

Ya'll are trippin!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007 | 08:14 PM
In 702, 808 in Dreams

Boku as always sick as hell man.!!! heehee. you joined the rear spoilerless club!! hahaha. i would agree i liked mines without one but for some reason i like the roof one but that thing is a rip off.

Let boku do what he wants hes the veit on this board and has always made sweet choices. especially in the wheel department. i still like thoughs Lexons just wished i had the cash to take them off his hands..

Mugen replicas would be nice but i dont see a big deal about it. just be patient and someone will let go of it. our cars are not meant to live forever espcially since the tranny goes out. someone will sell theres eventually when they are ready. ]

keep it up boku!!! much props!!
Old 01-18-2007 | 12:46 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Originally Posted by boku
At this point I am not looking to make copies of the Mugen...... In fact I don't think it will ever be something that i would even consider. Although it's not a bad idea, I wouldn't think Mugen would like it very much.

I think it's just cuz it's on a hill. It is normaly lower but just by a little.

I was messing around with ps last night here's what developed:
with an ass shot like that.. you cant get rid of the mugen..

Exactly!! Thats a great shot!!
Old 01-18-2007 | 12:51 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Originally Posted by special e. dition
I wanna see how many more people post to buy this wing when z3r0 already has the inside scoop on it.. SUCKAS! lol
No kidding, its like crackheads needing a fix!!!

Originally Posted by III
making a replica would take away from the originality of the real deal, i wouldnt send my wing off to have copies made of it.

car's lookin sick man!
I would not do this either.

Originally Posted by Leo Type-S
your car is sooo clean.. props man.

if you don't like your mugen wing anymore. you should sell it to me. i'll buy it for $350.

LOL!!! goodluck with that offer...

This spoiler was more than 350 when it was available. That offer is a JOKE!
Old 01-18-2007 | 02:02 PM
Advanced

Dude, honestly there are a bunch or arrogant pricks on here!!!!! Take that how you want it, I don't know anything else other than saying what's on my mind! EEEWWWW you have a Mugen, you're FRIGGGGIN COOL! Oh and you hate on the people out there trying to get their hands on one? That's retarded! Why don't you be a lil more mature about the situation! Sorry the rest of us can't be so fortunate to have jumped on the band wagon 3 years ago and bought the TL back then so we could get the Mugen spoiler with the action kung-fu grip! So what people are still trying to locate them and buy them! Do you blame us for trying? I mean ya'll rep those things like you got a friggin PLASMA SCREEN IN YOUR SEATS! I'm just saying, ease up and be a lil more understanding to people out there that weren't fortunate enough to get the "memo" of when the Mugen spoilers stopped being manufactured! And that's my word!
Old 01-18-2007 | 02:13 PM

Dude, honestly there are a bunch or arrogant pricks on here!!!!!

wow dude, what's really on ur mind?
Old 01-18-2007 | 02:13 PM
Mr. 2tone

Dude, honestly there are a bunch or arrogant pricks on here!!!!! Take that how you want it, I don't know anything else other than saying what's on my mind! EEEWWWW you have a Mugen, you're FRIGGGGIN COOL! Oh and you hate on the people out there trying to get their hands on one? That's retarded! Why don't you be a lil more mature about the situation! Sorry the rest of us can't be so fortunate to have jumped on the band wagon 3 years ago and bought the TL back then so we could get the Mugen spoiler with the action kung-fu grip! So what people are still trying to locate them and buy them! Do you blame us for trying? I mean ya'll rep those things like you got a friggin PLASMA SCREEN IN YOUR SEATS! I'm just saying, ease up and be a lil more understanding to people out there that weren't fortunate enough to get the "memo" of when the Mugen spoilers stopped being manufactured! And that's my word!
lol well put...but as for me...im just getting kuz itll match with my paint scheme...the sides of the oem spoiler droops over the rear quarters which hekka destroys my 2tone look...i would take it off...but i dont like the spoilerless look...
Old 01-18-2007 | 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

First and only warning. Just relax and let it go
Old 01-18-2007 | 02:28 PM
Advanced

LOL, My bad! Now that i look at what i just typed, that was pretty funny! LOL
Old 01-18-2007 | 02:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

um... it only went out of stock a couple months ago...
most people wanted it but did not want to throw down the cash for it... most people who want it do not want to pay retail for it..
like Leo's offer... the spoiler was what... 400 retail? + $100 or so to paint?
Old 01-18-2007 | 03:09 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Slow down big guy!!

No one is hating on those who want the Mugen spoiler and don't have it. Nor does having one make a person arrogant.

Besides its a spoiler. Just for looks. No other effect on your car.

Not many people would feel comfortable handing their (unreplaceable) spoiler to somebody to make a mold, you have to understand that.
Old 01-18-2007 | 03:14 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Pretty Ain't it?!?!
Old 01-18-2007 | 03:21 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Originally Posted by TlsNavi03

Pretty Ain't it?!?!
Just take care of my spoiler I'll eventually get it from you
Old 01-18-2007 | 03:21 PM
Advanced

No, I do understand! It just seems like anytime someone mentions taking their spoiler off, everyone and their mom wants to buy it, which you know is going to happen! I'm sure you can appreciate that also! But then it just seems like it becomes the butt of everyones joke that all these people are trying to buy them. I'm not just talking about this topic, because this has happened on other topics about the Mugen spoiler too. I just think it should be done a lil more respectful and tactful, because I'm sure since you have one, it's hard for you to understand the frustration of trying to find one! That's all! I meant no disrespect!
Old 01-18-2007 | 03:28 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

No, I do understand! It just seems like anytime someone mentions taking their spoiler off, everyone and their mom wants to buy it, which you know is going to happen! I'm sure you can appreciate that also! But then it just seems like it becomes the butt of everyones joke that all these people are trying to buy them. I'm not just talking about this topic, because this has happened on other topics about the Mugen spoiler too. I just think it should be done a lil more respectful and tactful, because I'm sure since you have one, it's hard for you to understand the frustration of trying to find one! That's all! I meant no disrespect!

My spoiler already has an address should it come off my car, but I hear you on people jumping all over them. I removed mine once for a total of 4 days to reinstall, and I got about 4 pms to buy it.
Old 01-18-2007 | 03:38 PM
Advanced

I haven't tried to even offer :
a)I know if someone wanted to sell it they would be posting in the blackmarket, not here
b)the person who started this topic said from jump, that he was not selling!
Old 01-18-2007 | 04:10 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

clearlyfied this is all bo's fault.

"Mugen [spoiler] with the action kung-fu grip!" = classic.
Old 01-18-2007 | 04:25 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Bo should just put it back on right?!
Old 01-18-2007 | 05:51 PM
Wallace, LA

Lock this thread. It doesn't even have a pic of the rear of the car sans the wing. What a pointless thread...
Old 01-18-2007 | 06:03 PM
Drifting

I am currently in the process of having the mold for a mugen replica made...Its almost done. Once its ready, I will post up more details.
Old 01-18-2007 | 06:04 PM
Drifting

PS--If you guys want more details now, PM my partner CL Platano.
Old 01-18-2007 | 06:17 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

^ that sounds like an inbox flood waiting to happen
Old 01-18-2007 | 06:19 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

There you go. Theres hope for you guys yet!!
Old 01-18-2007 | 06:22 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
^ that sounds like an inbox flood waiting to happen

You aint kidding
Old 01-19-2007 | 04:48 AM
III
prototype

ah it's not really even that great looking to me... i think its popularity is somewhat upped thanks to the rare factor too. i wouldnt buy it, even for $350, even if they were still in production. thas just me though. i like m5 style.

:P
Old 01-19-2007 | 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by III
ah it's not really even that great looking to me... i think its popularity is somewhat upped thanks to the rare factor too. thas just me though. i like m5 style.

:P
I Agree It's just a tad too big. The M5 on the other hand looks good but is just a little too small (width wise)

If someone made 1 that was similar in size to the A4 lip....Now that would be hot

Originally Posted by TLsu
Lock this thread. It doesn't even have a pic of the rear of the car sans the wing. What a pointless thread...
haha I didn't mean to make another "Teaser Thread" lol I really can't stand when people do that and it seems I've turned around and made one myself. sry guys.

Originally Posted by njzprettyboy
I am currently in the process of having the mold for a mugen replica made...Its almost done. Once its ready, I will post up more details.
Old 01-19-2007 | 01:29 PM
Wallace, LA

most people wanted it but did not want to throw down the cash for it... most people who want it do not want to pay retail for it..
like Leo's offer... the spoiler was what... 400 retail? + $100 or so to paint?
Word. You gotta pay to play.
Old 01-20-2007 | 05:15 AM
III
prototype

Originally Posted by boku
I Agree It's just a tad too big. The M5 on the other hand looks good but is just a little too small (width wise)

If someone made 1 that was similar in size to the A4 lip....Now that would be hot

haha I didn't mean to make another "Teaser Thread" lol I really can't stand when people do that and it seems I've turned around and made one myself. sry guys.

im surprised you agree, as an owner yourself. but yeah thas overall what i think of it as well. i also agree with the m5 lip spoiler...

but for now i cant do either, my car came with the oem wing w/ brake light that doesnt work