Auto Dimming, Temp, Compass mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Auto Dimming, Temp, Compass mirrors

Hello everyone, I was referred here by a member on a different forum. As my user name implies I'm into Fieros.

I was told that the Acura community was in the search for these style mirrors that I carry. The gentleman saw my thread on the Fiero forum and sent me here.

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post as I did not see a for sale or vendor's area. I apologize in advance for that.

On to the mirrors. These are brand new and have the following operation: Auto Dimming with controllable levels and they can be set to stay on for a certain amount of time. Temperature is measured in Fahrenheit and Celsius. Compass which reads in degrees and displays your heading. And finally a UV indicator which detects the harshness of the sun. The mirror also has an ice warning.

It comes with all of the external hardware and wiring. I know that some Acuras had certain options and others just had the Donnelly dimming mirror. If you have the Donnelly mirrors, this can be wired in it's place. Although the sensors have to be placed and the wiring must be run. I'm not sure of the compatibility of the stock sensors to the new mirror.

(Edit) I do not know how to post pictures here. Just e-mail me for the pictures of it.

The price is 99.95 a mirror plus ten dollars to anywherer in the United States. I accept paypal and USPS M/O. Thank you, Ed.