Why do Acura dealers suck?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2001, 04:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why do Acura dealers suck?

I was just wondering, why do Acura dealers suck?

<vent>
I need to take my TLS in for the 3750 mile service. I have been trying for 2 weeks to make an appointment, and there is never a service rep available to take my call. I finally get through to one today - I'm already 500 miles overdue - and they don't have any appts. available until next week. I explain that the person who gives me a ride will be out of town next week, and he says they can't give me a loaner car because the work is less than 2 hours. After a substantial amount of *****ing, he finally relents and gives me a loaner car.

I also am having them fix my center console, which doesn't latch at all now. I have already had it in once for an adjustment, which lasted about 2 days. The guy says they will probably go ahead and just replace it. So, after we finally make the appointment, then he mentions that when I bring it in, they will have to order the part, so I would have to bring it in again later. Well, my appt. isn't until the end of next week, so I ask him to go ahead and order the part now. He says they can't do that without looking at it first. WTF - he is the one that just said they would replace it, and they already tried once to just adjust it, to no avail. So, I have to drop by after work tomorrow for them to "inspect" the center console and make sure a new part is needed.
</vent>

You know, I really think this is one of the reasons Acura is considered a "second-tier" luxury brand. They make great cars, but their dealers suck. I have never been particularly impressed with Acura dealers, either during the sales or service process. They are no better than your typical Chevy or Ford dealer. If they would just focus on improving their customer service through their dealers, they might have a shot at reaching that Lexus level of prestige.
Old 07-25-2001, 04:52 PM
Advanced

I'm taking mine back for the 3rd time to fix the latch.

Par for the course, I guess?
Old 07-25-2001, 04:53 PM
Instructor

I agree ! customer service is very important.
Old 07-25-2001, 07:52 PM
Not a Blowhole

Received 32 Likes on 13 Posts
Colloquial vulgarism aside, shouldn't your post say "Why does my dealer &%$@?"

Dealers, like people, vary - mine has always been first class.
Old 07-25-2001, 08:26 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: Why do Acura dealers suck?

Originally posted by mikester
I was just wondering, why do Acura dealers suck?

<vent>
I need to take my TLS in for the 3750 mile service. I have been trying for 2 weeks to make an appointment, and there is never a service rep available to take my call. I finally get through to one today - I'm already 500 miles overdue - and they don't have any appts. available until next week. I explain that the person who gives me a ride will be out of town next week, and he says they can't give me a loaner car because the work is less than 2 hours. After a substantial amount of *****ing, he finally relents and gives me a loaner car.

I also am having them fix my center console, which doesn't latch at all now. I have already had it in once for an adjustment, which lasted about 2 days. The guy says they will probably go ahead and just replace it. So, after we finally make the appointment, then he mentions that when I bring it in, they will have to order the part, so I would have to bring it in again later. Well, my appt. isn't until the end of next week, so I ask him to go ahead and order the part now. He says they can't do that without looking at it first. WTF - he is the one that just said they would replace it, and they already tried once to just adjust it, to no avail. So, I have to drop by after work tomorrow for them to "inspect" the center console and make sure a new part is needed.
</vent>

You know, I really think this is one of the reasons Acura is considered a "second-tier" luxury brand. They make great cars, but their dealers suck. I have never been particularly impressed with Acura dealers, either during the sales or service process. They are no better than your typical Chevy or Ford dealer. If they would just focus on improving their customer service through their dealers, they might have a shot at reaching that Lexus level of prestige.
I was looking for that same word too, SECOND TIER LUXURY BRAND. That is a nice way to sum it up. Acura can't make up its mind, if it wants to be just good or exceptional. This covers from service to the model line up. But that is another topic.

As for the service part, this ranges from dealer to dealer, which is a shame, since they should all follow one set of rules to provide the best service possible, instead of good hear and bad there. I still think it's the model line up, since the cars range from $20K to $50K in price, where as BMW, MB and Lexus range from $30K to $100K and up. When people spend that much money, they get better service. Money does talk.

I however am lucky to have good service here in NJ so I can't complain, so my beef is with
Old 07-25-2001, 09:54 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 154 Likes on 86 Posts
I'm going to make a generalization here--most generalizations (like saying that Acura dealers suck) are untrue. I readily admit that some do, but others are excellent.

I also dispute your assertion that all Lexus and BMW dealers are outstanding. I've had MUCH worse experiences with BMW dealerships, in both sales and service, than I have had with Acura. They seem to take for granted their premium status and are screwing customers as a result. "Hey, you don't like it? We got ten guys lined up behind you to buy this Bimmer." In my opinion, if they don't change this attitude, give BMW five years and they will be hurting badly in the American market.

I completely sympathize with you if you're dealing with a substandard Acura dealer, but don't jump to the conclusion that Acura as a whole is substandard! Instead of complaining to us, why don't you call or write Acura corporate--they listen to customers and can put a lot of pressure on dealers who aren't up to snuff.
Old 07-25-2001, 10:06 PM
Banned

I wasn't really criticizing Acura as a whole - I really love the car (my second Acura) and I think that Acura the company is very good. It's just their dealerships I have had a problem with.

I know that things will vary from dealer to dealer. But I have had bad experiences with 2 different dealers here in Houston now. Anyway, I'll get over it, but it's just a little annoying.

As for contacting Acura directly - I'm not sure how much that helps. When I bought my car, I had some major problems with the business office. For six weeks after the deal, I was lied to by everyone from the F&I manager to the people in accounting, all the way up to the general manager of the dealership. I never sent in my survey, because I was waiting for the issue to be resolved. Well, I got a phone call from Acura during this time, and they did a phone survey. I explained the situation to them, and they were very cool and apologized for the problem. They then told me that all the comments I had made would be forwarded to the general manager of the dealership, and he would probably be contacting me. Well, I never heard a thing. Not sure if Acura just didn't follow up on it, or if the GM just ignored it, but it kind of left a sour taste.

Anyway, I am glad that some of you have good dealers around you. One thing my dealership does is give you 2 years free maintenance (you get what you pay for?) so, I will probably just stick it out with them for 2 years. After that, I will just take all our service elsewhere - there is a shop that specializes in Honda/Acura repair near our house, so I will probably use them for both our vehicles.
Old 07-26-2001, 09:53 AM
Advocatus Diaboli

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
While I think that most car dealers are slimy (and I'm a lawyer!) I was shocked at how big a jerk the Acura dealer I dealt with at Curry, in Scarsdale New York was. He harassed me on the phone, told me he was not going to hold on to the car, that I was getting a great deal because he was giving me free splash guards and sunroof visor, and all other such crap.

Finally I just gave him the boot, and got my car through a broker. He treated me right, got me exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it (next day service!) and he was 40 bucks a month less than the dealership. Over a 3 year lease....thats almost 1500 bucks.

The kicker was that the week after I got the car through the broker, the guy from Curry called me again, and asked if I changed my mind....I made the mistake of telling him I actually bought the TL S somewhere else, and he nearly lost it! I ended up hanging up on him....
Old 07-26-2001, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
re: Curry

Originally posted by Laurelcrest
While I think that most car dealers are slimy (and I'm a lawyer!) I was shocked at how big a jerk the Acura dealer I dealt with at Curry, in Scarsdale New York was. He harassed me on the phone, told me he was not going to hold on to the car, that I was getting a great deal because he was giving me free splash guards and sunroof visor, and all other such crap.

*(snip)*
Out of curiosity (sp?).... who was it you worked with? I just bought my second car from there, and I lucked out that the guy I bought the TL-S from is one of the nice one's there. I know a couple of the guys in the service dept. too, and they're pretty cool, although for the little issues that may arrise (rattles, etc.) I'll be going to Park Ave Acura for service since they know what's up. Anyway, just wondering who the guy was......
Old 07-26-2001, 10:30 AM
Banned

Hey Mikster......

What 2 dealerships have you had problems with? I am curious since I will have to deal with them in the near future.
I will say this: I bought my 99 TL from Southwest/Sterling Mccall Acura in 99. There sales people were OK when I was buying the car, but after the deal was done, they were total a-holes!! They never returned calls, and my sales rep left, and the guy who I was "referred" to after him was terrible!! He never did what he said he was going to do, but he sure as hell would give me a stack of his cards and tell me to pass them out!

However, David McCune, who use to be the service mgr. there is now gone. He ALWAYS took care of me when I went in, and gave me a loaner anytime, no questions asked. And when I had the shiftlock problem, (fuse/relay from brakes going out), he didn't care that I did not have an appt. He said come in, and gave me a loaner. So I am pissed that he is gone, especially if you are getting that run around here in Houston!

Robb
Old 07-26-2001, 10:36 AM
Pro

I truly agree the service department attitude is from dealer to dealer. I am glad the one that closest to me (Acura of Pasadena) is the best service people I encountered.

I just called and make a service appointment. My advisor (Wandee) is good. He stills remember me and we chat about our car and how am I doing.

You see. You just need to find the right dealership and the right service advisor.
Old 07-26-2001, 10:51 AM
Pro

My own dealer experience has been so-so. The salesman who I worked with until buying the car was first rate. The guy who actually sold it to me (my guy was on vacation but got credit) was a bit of a hassle. Ditto for the sales manager.

My service experience has also been mixed. Although the dealer did screw up a few times, they have or are fixing everything properly. I was peeved by the first couple visits and said so but the dealer managed to turn it around (for me, at least) and has been excellent since.

In my opinion, my experince has gotten better because we have developed a professional working relationship. I work with the same people all the time now. They know me and work with me. It's the same place I bought the car.

In this fast paced, high turnover, low unemployment world it's hard to find good help and keep them. It's becoming more of a rarity to find the professional who has been on the job for more than a few years and the lack of training and experience shows in their dealings with you and I. This is true if you go into a MacDonalds or your local car dealer whether it is Acura, MB or Hyundai.

However, I also agree that we should not have to settle for bad service. We have one of those "Success" posters on our wall here at work that I always appreciated: "Countless, unseen details are often the only difference between mediocre and magnificent."

$.02
Old 07-26-2001, 10:57 AM
Banned

The first dealer I had a problem with was Gillman Acura. That is where I bought my '00 TL, and I took it there for the first couple service appts. What turned me off about them was when I dropped my car off and they gave me a loaner that was a totally trashed out Integra, complete with cigarette burns on the seats and a horrendous smoke smell. To top it off, the car was on empty, so I had to stop and put gas in it as soon as I left the dealership. Since they are a little far from me anyhow, I decided to try John Eagle.

My first few experiences at John Eagle were OK. However, since I got my TLs, it hasn't been so great. I wonder if the difference was that before I was paying for service, but now I get it free for the first 2 years.

Anyway, I had my TLS in about 6 weeks ago for the recalls and to have the center console adjusted. About the only negative to that (other than trying to get an appointment) was that when I picked up my car, they had lost my paperwork and keys. I had to wait around for 20 minutes while they tried to find everything.

And, I've already mentioned my problems with the current service appt. Anyway, overall the service isn't horrible, it's just that it's the kind of stuff I would expect more from a Chevy dealer, not from someone I purchased a $35k car from.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:22 AM

I've never had a particularly bad experience with an Acura dealer. I'm on my fifth Acura and I've dealt with Keyes, Santa Monica and Tustin Acura over the years and they've always been exceptional.

It sounds like Texas is plagued with bad Acura service departments. I've never been to Texas, but I've always gotten the impression that the majority of Texans would never consider buying a Japanese car or truck. I don't know what that has to do with anything....just thinking out loud.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:38 AM
Pro

Mikester,

I bought my TL in San Antonio (Gunn Acura) and am taking my TL in this Saturday for some service. I guess that will be the true test of their service. After that, and when I am not willing to drive to S.A. to see Gunn, I'll be trying Charlie Thomas. Not too optimistic but hoping that they will surprise me.

What does the 3,750 mile service cost and what is done?

TL4mo
Old 07-26-2001, 12:25 PM
Banned

I've never been to Texas, but I've always gotten the impression that the majority of Texans would never consider buying a Japanese car or truck. I don't know what that has to do with anything....just thinking out loud.
It's funny, I live in Houston, the 5th largest city in the country, and I still get asked if I ride a horse to work! :p :p :p
But for such a "metroploitan" city, we have WAY too many F950's or whatever the hell some of these hicks drive! I mean, why the hell do you need a giant truck in Houston? I don't seee no ranches around here! :o And of course those same trucks try to race all the japanese cars or park 1 inch from us!!

Robb
Old 07-26-2001, 12:39 PM
MB-Fanatic w/TL-S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think Acura really needs to keep an eye on its dealers. The customer service is just not up to par compare to its competitions. Even Toyota gives far more customer respect, and more willing to deal with problems. But again, as it stated, the attitude of dealers vary from dealer to dealer. Even some of the Mercedes' own dealer(s) is not that good at all.

Andy Kuo
Old 07-26-2001, 12:45 PM
Pro

Robbdogg,

I know exactly how you feel. I'm a native Texan who has lived in California and Arizona and I always got the same responses. Here's a funny story. A friend had JUST bought a Mazda mx-6 (hot car at the time) and we were cruising. Well, we stop off at a burger joint to meet up with some other friends. We are just sitting in the car checking out all the functions when the alarm goes off. My poor friend did not even know how to disengage it, so I ruffle through the manual and find a Mazda customer service number. Mind you, this is at about 10:30 at night so the only office open is in Hawaii. I started explaining the problem to the rep and he asks where I am located, "Texas". He says, "really, you don't sound Texan!". I replied by saying that I was hiding my drawl and to hold on a bit because I had to tie my horse up to the phone post!". Some people. Who really has a closed mind, us or them?
Old 07-26-2001, 01:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

Acura and Honda both have bad

services. All of you agree there is a bad car in a batch right? I went to the Acura dealer and told them that I keep hearing sweeks in my seat and my door keeps leaking water in the rain.

The services rep says to me "I don't think there is a problem, I mean Acura makes quality cars and only experience this problem!".

I reply "There are always bad apples in a tree, can you check and see whats wrong?".

Service Rep "Not in Acura's book, I will go and check it out though.".

I guess they figured it out and repaired some of the problems, I still get some windnoise from my drivers side door.

I guess Acura has some hot selling cars(MDX, TL, RSX, CL) and they just completely forgot about customer care. Lexus is the best with customer service.
Old 07-26-2001, 01:44 PM
Banned

Originally posted by robbdogg

It's funny, I live in Houston, the 5th largest city in the country, and I still get asked if I ride a horse to work!
Robb
Actually, I believe now we are the 4th largest city, but some of us can't count so good.
Old 07-26-2001, 02:51 PM
Racer

from my experience Mercedes' service dept are the best over all.... i've been to a bunch of mercedes dealer for my last car and they've ALL been really courteous.. and they'd fix anything right away... free loaners, no question, even if its just an oil change.... but of course look at their cars.... they go up to well over $100k... so i guess you can't compare an orange to an apple
Old 07-26-2001, 09:04 PM
Drifting

Received 117 Likes on 99 Posts
I have read about the stupid latch on the arm rest compartment. I have looked at mine and just know sooner or later I will accidently pull it up and break the plastic piece the latch latches on to. What then, a whole new armrest base. This is cheap, cheap cheap. Acura should put a metal clip on this area., to prevent this breakage.
Old 07-26-2001, 09:44 PM
Instructor

I have had terrible dealings with my Lexus dealer with my wife's car and excellent service from my Acura dealer. The Lexus dealer won't even give me a loaner for a recall and they kept the car overnight!
I think it is the owner that makes the difference.
Old 07-27-2001, 01:27 AM
Advocatus Diaboli

Curry

Out of curiosity (sp?).... who was it you worked with? I just bought my second car from there, and I lucked out that the guy I bought the TL-S from is one of the nice one's there. I know a couple of the guys in the service dept. too, and they're pretty cool, although for the little issues that may arrise (rattles, etc.) I'll be going to Park Ave Acura for service since they know what's up. Anyway, just wondering who the guy was......

The dealer was Yuri. I was actually wondering whether there is an Acura dealership in the city, so thanks for the info about Park Avenue. Can I bring my car there for service if I didn't buy it from there?
Old 07-27-2001, 09:36 AM
Pro

Good Dealer Service is a state of mind. It has to start with an Owner who cares and wants to do the right thing. It can cost extra to provide, but that money is recouped over time in increased sales. I have been a Service Manager/Director for Caddy, Lexus, Toyota,Chevrolet and other GM products and in each case was hired to improve service. I believe that service should be easy, non-confrontational and maybe even a litte fun. It takes a while to instill that philosphy in Service writers and personnel, but it can be done! Each customer is a person with unique traits and needs as is each member of the Service Department. All we really want is the problems fixed and the customer happy. That can be hard at times, but if both sides approach the issue from a feeling of working together, and not against each other- great things happen.
When you come to our store, its not us against you- its you and us together taking care of whatever is needed. I always train my people to reverse the roles- try to feel how the customer feels and do what you would want done. Never try to find blame- just cures! It doesn't matter why there is a problem- just fix it! Our customers realaize that and act the same way. Believe me- it makes a difference! If people act civil, ther is always a way to satisfy everybody.
Sorry about the length- I could teach a course in this- but it is near and dear to my heart.
Old 07-27-2001, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Re: Curry

Originally posted by Laurelcrest
[BThe dealer was Yuri. I was actually wondering whether there is an Acura dealership in the city, so thanks for the info about Park Avenue. Can I bring my car there for service if I didn't buy it from there? [/B]

Yeah I kind of dealt with that Yuri guy when I bought my CL 3 years ago. He was a pain in the ass, so I bought it from someone else. With the TL-S, I sent them an email with the price I wanted, and they came damn close, so I bought it. So far, so good.... and the sales guy is great....
Old 07-27-2001, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Lightbulb

Laurelcrest.....of course you can have it serviced there if you don't buy it from there. Check out Wayne G's post right above... he is the service manager for Park Ave. He's very active on the boards and knows what's going on. I've also met him in person and he's a really nice guy. I'm pretty much planning on getting all of my service there as long as I can get a loaner (since I'm in NY). He knows his stuff and him and his staff do excellent work.....
Old 07-27-2001, 12:48 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by wayneg
Good Dealer Service is a state of mind... When you come to our store, its not us against you- its you and us together taking care of whatever is needed. I always train my people to reverse the roles- try to feel how the customer feels and do what you would want done. Never try to find blame- just cures! It doesn't matter why there is a problem- just fix it! Our customers realaize that and act the same way. Believe me- it makes a difference! If people act civil, ther is always a way to satisfy everybody.
Hey Wayne! You wouldn't be interested in moving to the Kansas City area would you? There are a couple of dealerships around here that could sure use your attitude.
Old 08-13-2001, 11:41 AM
Advocatus Diaboli

Thanks for the info about Park Ave Acura. Funny thing is that I thought it was in the city.... not in Joisey! But I need to get some bodywork done, so I'll make the trip out there sometime soon.
Even if it is a drop farther than Scarsdale (Curry Acura) I was not comfortable with the people there.
Wayne G., your reputation and openess speak for themselves. See you soon.
Jon
Laurelcrest.
Old 08-13-2001, 11:59 AM
aTL
Instructor

This is the first time i've heard of Acura dealership with bad customer service, the Acura Dealership of Atlanta is pretty good when it comes to needs and such if i were you i would keep calling and bugging and telling them just how dis-satisified i am with the service but if they had people in front of you or if they had other people they had to take care of i would understand if thats not the case call on regular let them know just how dis-satisfied you are. Say some **** like i should have purchased a Mazda i could have gotten better service there.. but as far as i've heard besides this post Acura dealers have been pretty self serving to everyones needs i'd cuss the whole damn staff out from top to bottom to get in the door sometimes you have to raise a little hell.
Old 08-13-2001, 12:19 PM
Racer

I didn't buy a TL-S for the loaner car! Although I know it's available. I previously had an Infiniti I-30t and had wonderful service. I paid $60 per oil change, but they sure were nice to me! I for one don't care to be served coffee and donuts while I wait for my car. Or that I'm given a nicer loaner than my car. Acura is not an overall luxury line dealership. People in this forum say over and over, "The TL-S is the best buy..," This is true, but as long as Acura is making a <$20,000 car, don't expect a luxurious experience in the showroom or the service department.
Old 08-13-2001, 12:55 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by nickchop
I didn't buy a TL-S for the loaner car! Although I know it's available. I previously had an Infiniti I-30t and had wonderful service. I paid $60 per oil change, but they sure were nice to me! I for one don't care to be served coffee and donuts while I wait for my car. Or that I'm given a nicer loaner than my car. Acura is not an overall luxury line dealership. People in this forum say over and over, "The TL-S is the best buy..," This is true, but as long as Acura is making a <$20,000 car, don't expect a luxurious experience in the showroom or the service department.
And the $20K 4 cylinder G20 is a luxury car? Your theory would put Infiniti in the same category as Acura.
Old 08-13-2001, 01:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Lightbulb

read this.... then it won't all seem THAT bad!!

http://www.acura-cl.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c&f=1&t=009853
Old 08-13-2001, 01:25 PM
Racer

BarryH "And the $20K 4 cylinder G20 is a luxury car? Your theory would put Infiniti in the same category as Acura."

Although I agree the G20 is not much to sneeze at and Infiniti has a lot of problems, they are a luxury dealership and Acura is not. But, to answer your question, yes the 4 cylinder G20 is a luxury car. I don't know who would want one, but they do get the perks as an Infiniti owner.

It's not my theory, it is fact. 2001 Infiniti G-20, Invoice-$20,797
2001 Acura Integra GS 2dr Hatchback - Invoice-$19,463
Old 08-13-2001, 01:37 PM
Racer

Originally posted by juniorbean
read this.... then it won't all seem THAT bad!!

http://www.acura-cl.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c&f=1&t=009853
Great thread! What a story as I can relate, I have a pregnant wife. For the record, I think my Acura dealership has been great (Orange Park Acura). My previous points are, I don't need extra perks. Just fix my car, and I'll be on my way. If you want extra perks with smiling service people buy an inferior I-30 for the same price. But, beware of the $60 oil changes, $400 a/c checks, $120 batteries, etc. (these are real charges that I have had with an I-30).
Old 08-13-2001, 01:42 PM
Pro

$60 oil change. What kind of Infiniti dealer is that? Mine only charge $24.
Old 08-13-2001, 01:48 PM
Racer

Originally posted by tgif
$60 oil change. What kind of Infiniti dealer is that? Mine only charge $24.
What kind? They are an authorized Infiniti dealership. It's Atlantic Infiniti in Jacksonville, FL
Old 08-13-2001, 02:04 PM
Pro

nickchop,

It is sure a rip-off. Well, every apple tree had some bad apples. And sure this one is sucks.
Old 08-13-2001, 02:12 PM

I'm sorry Nickchop, stating that the G20 is a true luxury car is not fact, when you consider it's engine come from the Nissan Sentra SE-R, which puts out a whopping 140 hp ! And ironically the SE-R engine is tuned better than the G20 !! Just because a car is made by a luxurycar maker does not make it a luxury car. C'mon, a top-of-the-line G20T is $22,450, and guess what other "luxury" vehicle is the EXACT same price ??!! The Ford Taurus SEL !!! You've made alot of Taurus owners very happy, knowing they are now driving in the lap of luxury ! And as far as not getting a "luxurious experience" just because Acura has under $20k cars, Toyota sells a loaded Echo for under $12k and will treat you as good, if not better than Infiniti.
Old 08-13-2001, 02:37 PM
Racer

Originally posted by TedC
I'm sorry Nickchop, stating that the G20 is a true luxury car is not fact, when you consider it's engine come from the Nissan Sentra SE-R, which puts out a whopping 140 hp ! And ironically the SE-R engine is tuned better than the G20 !! Just because a car is made by a luxurycar maker does not make it a luxury car. C'mon, a top-of-the-line G20T is $22,450, and guess what other "luxury" vehicle is the EXACT same price ??!! The Ford Taurus SEL !!! You've made alot of Taurus owners very happy, knowing they are now driving in the lap of luxury ! And as far as not getting a "luxurious experience" just because Acura has under $20k cars, Toyota sells a loaded Echo for under $12k and will treat you as good, if not better than Infiniti.
FYI, I am not defending Infiniti and certainly not the G20, I know it's a POS. Once again...Infiniti Dealerships are luxury, Acura Dealerships are not. If you would rather be treated extremely well, guaranteed every time...then buy an Infiniti. If you would like to guarantee to have an awesome car, at a good price, buy a TL-S.

Quick Reply: Why do Acura dealers suck?