Wannabe MB *pic*

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2001, 08:08 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yo specr_vtec
Yea.. I saw that car like 5 times before.. That Grill is alrite.. I just couldn't stand those ugly rims.. When I saw it I was like awwww... He just ruined his damn Car...

Yea.. So do u live near the GTA region?!?!... U kno any good places to get mods at a good price??

Jay
Old 08-21-2001, 08:35 AM
Instructor

I don't know why you're knocking this car, first of all, Blaze is a respected Japanese auto tuner and the part is actually very hard to get here in Canada or North America for that matter. The fact that he may be the only TL in Canada with that grill deserves some respect. Rims are rims each has there own preference and I rarely see any souped up MBs with anything other than factory AMG kits and rims so the Lorinser style rims would be different anyway. It's not the best looking TL out there but nice to see something that isn't bone-stock once in while.

By the way if you don't like hybrids why is your username a hybrid? specr (Mazda/Nissan) vtec (Honda)?
Old 08-21-2001, 11:54 AM
Instructor

Haters

Im not sure why some of you think this car looks so bad! I think that grill is tight. All I have to say is quit hatin on the man. That pic is also in the dark I bet it looks a lot better in the light, about the wheels, no comment.
Old 08-21-2001, 01:52 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i like the grill... its from japan...and in asian countries like that luxury cars are more popular and ppl wannna change things to look more classic and luxurious...for eg in Korea...u kkno all the cheap hyundais in N.AMerica well in Korea damn...all types of limos from just one company, come from factory with TV tuner DVD player, such an such...even the SONATA sold in N.America has a TV in it...things in japan are pretty close they got diff. styles of cars then N.America as well... and that type of grill is very popular and common....anyways, from over seas where our cars started out things are looked at in a different way...
juss my opinion
Old 08-21-2001, 03:08 PM
Cruisin'

well, as I said its only my opinion..... lets use the TL for example... it's not me who spotted that car.... it's a friend of mine who doesn't know about god damn car spotted it.... he asked me that is that a new mercedez........I told him that that's a TL with MB grill.... my friend said.... TL aren't cheap, why the hell he try to make it looks like a Mercedez....

My friend doesn't know anything about cars.... but he knew that TL aren't cheap.... There are a lot of choices on grill and why does he want the damn MB one.... If he is not doing it on a TL that's fine with me..... I don't want people think that TL owners are some god damn rices....

If you're in the Toronto areas..... try Sparkling Auto.... it's on bulllock drive....
Old 08-21-2001, 03:28 PM
Burning Brakes

20 dollar chicken wire grills are CHEAP.... Mugen grill is RICEY... Blaze grill is over 6 bills.... You call that cheap?? Well... Specr Racer.... What u doin racing a TL? It aint no damn race car... gaayyyyyyy!! Quit makin people think that TLs are damn race cars!!
Old 08-21-2001, 03:49 PM
Shogun Assassin

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by ballxnxparlay
20 dollar chicken wire grills are CHEAP.... Mugen grill is RICEY... Blaze grill is over 6 bills.... You call that cheap?? Well... Specr Racer.... What u doin racing a TL? It aint no damn race car... gaayyyyyyy!! Quit makin people think that TLs are damn race cars!!
what are you driving?
Old 08-21-2001, 03:58 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by fahoumh

what are you driving?
I DRIVE a freakin TL.... DUH? Think i hang here all day cuz i have a Benz?? I just dont freakin RACE my damn TL... OK?
Old 08-21-2001, 04:09 PM
Shogun Assassin

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I DRIVE a freakin TL.... DUH? Think i hang here all day cuz i have a Benz?? I just dont freakin RACE my damn TL... OK?
fack, settle down, dude.....I was just asking what you had. No need to be cynical. Just because you don't like racing doesn't mean the TL can't be raced.
Old 08-21-2001, 04:17 PM
Suzuka Master

LOL...Duh!

Let me set some things straight

1. The Blaze Grill is a highly sought after aftermarket Grill Made in Japan ONLY. It is not a an MB grill, it's a TL grill. It costs $500, plus $2-300 USD to ship it here depending on location.

2. Yes, that owner does have bad taste, but it's not the grill, it's the rims. Nuff said.

Oh, I don't race my TL either. Just have some fun with it sometimes.
Old 08-21-2001, 05:06 PM
Burning Brakes

woh!
that's in t.o.!!
where'd you take taht pic?
haven't seen that one yet

but damn. that's hella tight!!!
wish i had that blaze grill and kit for my car (although i can hook up my family's odyssey.. hehe)
Old 08-22-2001, 02:15 PM
Advanced

Talking

Okay thx for the info dude~!!
Old 08-22-2001, 03:55 PM
Racer

What's the big deal? Why's everyone looking at this picture? So what if it's 79 degrees out? Even in Oregon it gets up to 79 once in a while!

Old 08-22-2001, 06:03 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
I have seen that car in person a few times before......

Honestly, I love that grill, and his whole body kit, exthust...etc...

That guy even has the Inspire badge on his C-piller.

Those rims are ugly thought... but If I were him, I won't spend too much on rims, cuz the streets are like moon surface here in Toronto.........
Old 08-23-2001, 02:25 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by chiawei
One of a kind usually means creative creation. But not simply put another car's nose on your car and put another rear on it. It's called bad taste of copying.

Regardless of the guy's background. It is still bad taste. I don't mind people rice their car out. But at least do it with some class, borrowing C-class front end is not creative. It's down right stupid.
I'm not admiring the car, but the effort. Not anyone, or any body shop can pull that off. I believe if one want's to to that to his car, and he can afford it, do it. What's the big deal. It may definately not be my taste, but I wouldn't call it bad taste. I don't think the owner feels it is bad taste. I the type that believes in repsecting others property, and opinions. If one is happy with the choices he made, then that is all that matters. That is the whole point in customizing cars. Do what you like. But then again, I'm still young. I'm only 29 years of age, and I'm fortunate that my wife still allows me to customize my Acura
Old 08-23-2001, 05:47 AM
Burning Brakes

Thumbs up CAN I GETAH AMEN!!!!

AAAAMEENNNNN MUH BROTHA!!! heh...
Originally posted by ChrisK

I'm not admiring the car, but the effort. Not anyone, or any body shop can pull that off. I believe if one want's to to that to his car, and he can afford it, do it. What's the big deal. It may definately not be my taste, but I wouldn't call it bad taste. I don't think the owner feels it is bad taste. I the type that believes in repsecting others property, and opinions. If one is happy with the choices he made, then that is all that matters. That is the whole point in customizing cars. Do what you like. But then again, I'm still young. I'm only 29 years of age, and I'm fortunate that my wife still allows me to customize my Acura