Type S Accessiories

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2001, 06:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Type S Accessiories

Sup guys ? Did you miss me ? Been gone for a couple weeks up in Connecticut, where I visited my mom and wife's family. Then went to Canada (outside of Quebec)to visit more of my wife's family. Just got back Sunday. Had a nice trip. Anyway sorry I haven't been around posting...

But I got a nice shipment in of Type S parts. I got the floor mats, which look really sweet. I had the company add a couple things to them, because I wanted the best. They cut the rear mats to OEM cut (so now all 4 mats are cut like OEM), and put the garments in the front mats. Cost alittle more but I promise you, the quality is excellent. They have this nice cushion backing, so the mats don't move. There heavy and thick. And they Type S logo cam out great!
I got all 3 trim colors, ebony, parchment and fern with Type S logo in stock, while supplies last. When I'm out, it will take a couple weeks to get yours
Also available with Acura logo in place of they Type S if you want, that is special order and takes a couple weeks
Same thing with the trunk mat. Its a carpeted mat, with Type S or Acura logo, that are the same color as the floor mats.
I am getting me one of these, tired of that cheap material in the trunk

Also got in the black Type S seat belt pads. Come by the pair.
I will have other colors made, if there is enough interest

And the sun shades are all cut (to fit the TL perfect) getting embroidered now, so I those should be here in a week or so.
I have plain up on the site now. And as soon as I receive my shipment, I will take pictures and add the embroidered with is either with www.acura-tl.com or Type S logo

Here is the link
http://www.acura-tl.com/search/resul...id=accessories

Any question, post them here I will be happy to answer, but before you post, re read what I wrote, because I know some of you guys get excited and read a couple lines and then hit the reply button

Cheers
Old 07-25-2001, 07:46 AM
Instructor

Thumbs up Floormats ordered!

I don't even have the car yet and I'm ordering floormats! Wow, those look great, I can't wait to get them! Now all I need is the car to put them in... but that should be in the next few days!

Paul
Old 07-25-2001, 08:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
re: parts

I want that sunscreen. I'm going to hold off on the mats for now, but I can't wait to see those too. Once that sunscreen comes in I'll be ordering several things. One question.... do you offer bulk discounts? I have 2, maybe 3 people who want the sunscreen. Also, if I order several things at once, do I pay the shipping fee per item, or is it all combined thus cheaper?
Old 07-25-2001, 09:32 AM
Loving my 08 TLS!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Snook, just the check the Accessories section of the site and saw the mats. Looks great, but why don't the rear mats have a TypeS logo on them???
Old 07-25-2001, 09:41 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: Floormats ordered!

Originally posted by Seqiro
I don't even have the car yet and I'm ordering floormats! Wow, those look great, I can't wait to get them! Now all I need is the car to put them in... but that should be in the next few days!
Paul
You're a true TL guy. Enjoy.
Old 07-25-2001, 10:03 AM
Three Wheelin'

Re: re: parts

Originally posted by juniorbean
I want that sunscreen. I'm going to hold off on the mats for now, but I can't wait to see those too. Once that sunscreen comes in I'll be ordering several things. One question.... do you offer bulk discounts? I have 2, maybe 3 people who want the sunscreen. Also, if I order several things at once, do I pay the shipping fee per item, or is it all combined thus cheaper?
juniorbean, I bought in bulk to get a better price so I could offer it lower, so no, the price on the site is the best I can do. I am looking at it as group buy by the combine sales here

On shipping, each item had its own shipping price already figured in.

Originally posted by TypeSDragon
Hey Snook, just the check the Accessories section of the site and saw the mats. Looks great, but why don't the rear mats have a TypeS logo on them???
TypeSDragon, they do. Read above
"Same thing with the trunk mat. Its a carpeted mat, with Type S or Acura logo, that are the same color as the floor mats"
Old 07-25-2001, 10:18 AM
Three Wheelin'

I think TypeSDragon was talking about the rear floormats not the trunk mat. The web page only showed the type S logo being on the driver and passenger side front's and not the the little mat's that go behind the drivers/passengers seats. I think he wanted to know if the type S logo comes on each of the set of 4 mats. Sorry if I missed it as well.

When you say "They cut the rear mats to OEM cut (so now all 4 mats are cut like OEM), and put the garments in the front mats. "
What does put the garments mean? Well in typing this I think I answered my question, should this be grommets?

These are great Tim, if you have them in for the 2k2 my order is on the way!!!
Old 07-25-2001, 11:34 AM
Three Wheelin'

oh I'm sorry my bad. I never seen the logos on the back mat, everyone just has them in the front....

On what I meant by the back being OEM type cut, it I had an earlier post when I was having them made, that the backs would just be sqaure cut, but I opted to get them cut to fit, and grommets (sorry )
Old 07-25-2001, 01:00 PM
Racer

hey snook,

since we are on the topic of assessiories do you think mugen will make a gril for the 2002 models TLs???

thx for the info
Old 07-25-2001, 11:07 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by paultl
hey snook,

since we are on the topic of assessiories do you think mugen will make a gril for the 2002 models TLs???

thx for the info
Not sure about Mugen but I sent a Acura Type S grill to Grill Craft a couple weeks ago and they are making us one