took my car for service. stevens ceek.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 11:15 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
took my car for service. stevens ceek.

hey guys i just took my car into stevens creek acura and got this guy named robert for my service advisior. he didnt seem that friendly , he tried but u could tell he didnt give a ****. i was wondering for your guys experiecnes with this guy.

god im worrying about my car. ****.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

oh yea if they sctratch or dent or anything happenes to the car, does stevens creek act like they didnt do it or are they coorpative about the damage and willing to fix it?

how do you prove that you didnt cause or come in with the damage to the car?
Old 10-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Drifting

Originally posted by asloudasitgets
oh yea if they sctratch or dent or anything happenes to the car, does stevens creek act like they didnt do it or are they coorpative about the damage and willing to fix it?

how do you prove that you didnt cause or come in with the damage to the car?
Well inspect your car thorougly before you take off from the dealership. DO NOT leave until you are absolutely sure that you have checked for everything. I always pop my hood too to make sure I didn't lose my billet cap or anything either.
Old 10-04-2002, 11:52 AM
Drifting

Re: took my car for service. stevens ceek.

Originally posted by asloudasitgets
hey guys i just took my car into stevens creek acura and got this guy named robert for my service advisior. he didnt seem that friendly , he tried but u could tell he didnt give a ****. i was wondering for your guys experiecnes with this guy.

god im worrying about my car. ****.
You should haev looked for Rodney. The other guys have nothing on him! You can choose your own service rep. I just park my car in the line and go inside to find Rodney...most of the time he's pretty busy, but he'll make time for you if your patient.
Old 10-04-2002, 02:20 PM
Instructor

Always do a walk around with the service rep before you leave your car there. So you can make sure that there are no scratches or dents before they work on it. The service advisor should sign some paperwork saying that there is no scratches and stuff and give you a copy. If you didn't do that and you picked up your car and there is scratches that weren't there before don't go off on the advisor and be rude about it. Treat them nice and they will do more for you.

My first time there they scratched my bumper. I didn't do a walk around before (although i do now), i just explained to the advisor (it was Rodney) that it wasn't there before. I was upset, but i kept calm and Rodney ended up fixing it for free.
Old 10-04-2002, 08:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

god damn. mother ****er steves creek acura. :devil: :thefinger i didnt have any scratches or dents on my car but guess what?

ass cracks when they took it out for test drive , to listen to the sqeaking, apprently had a 3 rd ****ing passenger in the back. cause the rear hand holder (the thing you hold on to so you dont slip the other way) was down and i keep all mine up. well i went back there to raise it back up and guess what i see 3 motheer****ing scratches on my front console. where the rear air vents are. **** **** ****..... i cant do anything since its plastic and it scratched too deep for me to buff it out.

**** this they did more damage to my car than i would of done in 6 years. **** its like i took it on for a free test drive for them and a 3 free scrattches for me on the house. dip ****s.