For those going to Hot Import Nights

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2000, 09:22 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post For those going to Hot Import Nights

I have not heard from Stylin, so I went ahead and booked rooms through Expedia. Days Inn two miles from the Convention Center has rooms for $56.00 a night. There are four hotels within 1/2 mile, but they are already booked solid....

------------------
2000 TL - Laguna Green, Navi, Rear Spoiler. Soon to have 18" wheels. Comptech Suspension & Comptech Axle back Exhaust.
Old 11-24-2000, 02:49 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
which convention centre... ft.lauderdale or miami?
ft.lauderdale right?

------------------
99' TL, Silver, Comtech springs, Side markers, Factory kit, Ractive air filter, Tips, Mirror tint, Factory Spoiler, Moonroof visor, Burlwood shift knob, and of course my inspire lights. and also, some cool looking pedals.
Old 11-24-2000, 04:27 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by TommyAmrani:
which convention centre... ft.lauderdale or miami?
ft.lauderdale right?

Ft. Lauderdale, over on North Atlantic Bv. I have a client in Boca Raton I see occasioanlly and was there a few weeks ago when the boat show was going on.

------------------
2000 TL - Laguna Green, Navi, Rear Spoiler. Soon to have 18" wheels. Comptech Suspension & Comptech Axle back Exhaust.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by MikeS on 11-24-2000 @ ]</font>
Old 11-24-2000, 07:05 AM
Drifting

Cool

I feel really bad for not posting earlier but as you know I was on vacation two weeks ago...this led a build up of work on my desk that got left for me while I was on vacation. I apoligize for the delay. I called my friend who is a manager at the Sheraton Yankee Clipper and he said that he couldn't give us a group rate as ALL the rooms were sold out! I'm sorry for not posting earlier but I have been in the office a minimum of 12 hours a day and including thanksgiving. I havent even turned on my home PC because I am drained at night when I come home. I regret to inform you that if you do need a hotel you have to get it on your own. Im sorry again. I can still get rental cars though. Please reply to this post if you need one.

FYI....the plan of attack to recap...

We meet at the Ft. Lauderdale Hooters at Riverwalk at around 4:30 and get some drinks and some eats and get to know each other. Check out eachothers rides and chill. There is a county parking lot across from the Hooters. I suggest we all park on the top floor of the garage so we can keep the cars together. Then we all caravan to the convention center and pimp our cars and check out the other cars, take pics, look at import models (Sasha), look at some more models (sasha) and then to cap it off look at some more models (sasha). when the evening is complete Sasha will come home with me and let me get a little stanky on my hangdown . hehe i wish!

I will post directions this weekend on how to get to the hooters and the direcctions to the parking garage.

------------------
18" OZ Nova Modulars
Factory body kit
Factory rear wing

Comptech Sport exhaust
Comptech Sport Headers
Comptech springs
AEM Cold Air Intake
NOS dry kit (70 shot)

Sony TV tuner
Sony Mobile ES receiver
Santeca 6.5" TV monitor
Sony PlayStation
JL Audio XR 6 1/2"
JL Audio XR 6"
(2) JL Audio 12" W6
MMATS DC1200
MMATS LM2525
Phoenix Gold Zeropoint distribution block
------------------------
Koni rear struts, brake upgrade and Inspire tail lights to come in the not so distant future.
Old 11-24-2000, 09:47 AM
Rx Master

I thought the HIN was at the ft lauder4dalke convention center which is on 17thy street causeway. I dont think its on north atlantic blvd. can someone make sure we know for sure, but considering we are metin at hootersa in riverwalk, i think its down on 17th st causeway. Either way, i cant wait to see all the pimped out rides acura has floatin around.

------------------
silver CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, sun visor, and eurolights fog lights, and bel 950 radar detector
Old 11-24-2000, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 740 Likes on 309 Posts
Stylin' I need a car from Thursday, November 30th(I'm arriving at 11pm-ish, if they have a rental place in the airport that I can pick it up that late it would be great!) and will need the car until thursday, December 7th. Please find out for me if I can return the car in Orlando, as I'm going to be working my way up from monday thru till thursday.. thanks!
Eddie

------------------
'99 TL Satin Silver/Ebony, Non/Nav, Comptech lowered, Comptech Air Filter Element, Inspire Tails, AEM Brake Pads all around

Pics of my TL
Pics of my Miata! Wadya think?
Old 11-24-2000, 02:45 PM
Pro

the convention center is right off 595 port everglades there... whatever roads those are... right by that new bridge they completed right? i think warreng is right actually... cause atlantic is so north...
ummm... is it true those rumors about if you're entered, your ride must be in the night before???????

------------------
99' TL, Silver, Comtech springs, Side markers, Factory kit, Ractive air filter, Tips, Mirror tint, Factory Spoiler, Moonroof visor, Burlwood shift knob, and of course my inspire lights. and also, some cool looking pedals.
Old 11-24-2000, 04:04 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by urirx98:
I thought the HIN was at the ft lauder4dalke convention center which is on 17thy street causeway. I dont think its on north atlantic blvd. can someone make sure we know for sure, but considering we are metin at hootersa in riverwalk, i think its down on 17th st causeway. Either way, i cant wait to see all the pimped out rides acura has floatin around.

Your correct the Days Inn is on North Atlantic, not the convention center.

------------------
Old 11-24-2000, 11:28 PM
Intermediate

Lightbulb

See you guys at the top of the garage, this is gonna be awesome.

------------------
Dead Soul
HondaMod.com - Admin

'99 3.2TL
Black/Parchment