Teased a modded Civic Si with...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2001, 03:53 AM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Teased a modded Civic Si with...

I was out with a lady friend tonight walking around SanFrancisco's Fisherman's Wharf when we started talking about my NAV screen. I'll skip to the chase, but the point was that she wanted to know what my PIN# was because she was SO sure that she knew it (claimed she witnessed me type it in earlier that night and she swore she had photographic memory...MY ASS! ), but all of a sudden it didnt work for her when she tried (she didnt know I switched to user2 to throw her off :p ). Anyways, the deal was I'll tell her what the PIN# is provided she goes without a shirt on throughout the ride home. After a long debate, we both finally agreed that she could keep her shirt on, but she would have to take her pants off instead so she wont get cold because she could use the heated seats (she was wearing a thong, so I agreed).

During the 20 mile ride home to Oakland she though she had the best of me because it was the weekday and that since there was not alot of people around this time of night, my chances of embarrassing her was at a minimal (thats why she agreed to the deal in the first place). I tried toying with her the whole ride home, slowly driving by passing pedestrians and slow moving minivans (with interior lights on!) but to no avail, no-one noticed and she just mocked me some more. It wasn't until we crossed the Bay Bridge did we come across this civic that passed me on my left side.

I thought about it for a second...modded blue civic si (lowered /w muffler) with at least 3 guys inside...PERFECT! I start pulling up on him on his left and I guess my HID lights must of gotten their attention because the passenger in the back started starring with his neck all sticking out. At first it was at the car, but I guess their attention shifted from me to my friend (since she had to have her legs up on the dash too). I must of been cracking up sooo much, but the best she could do to make it easier on her was not look at them since she can't cover up (a deal's a deal). This incident must of been the worst case of starring I've ever experienced riding in the TLS or any other car that matter (maybe having a girl in the shotgun seat without pants wearing a thong and her legs crossed up on the dash with her high heels leaning against the A pillar with interior map lights on helped a bit). They must of been riding on my blind spot for a good solid 30 seconds until I decided to put it in SS mode and just started accelerating in 4th gear. I was suprised, since they held it for a while (he shifted to a lower gear), but started to loose him after I reached triple digits. As we approched light traffic I did a simple lane change and soon enough we lost them. After a while my friend asked me why I started slowing down and I replied, cuz I didn't want to go any faster than 125 and she was like

P.S.
No flames please...we were not buzzed or drunk, we just like doing wacky bets. Oh, and that applies to the speed comments also

That reminds me, later on when she asked me why the PIN# didnt work for her but it did for me, I just explained to her that since the NAV screen is touch sensitive it also takes finger print samples...that's why if you haven't noticed, I always use my right index finger. lol! Too bad I couldn't convice her that my stereo controls were voice activated (I wasn't slick enough when pushing the steering wheel buttons, doh!)
Old 12-13-2001, 05:40 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And the important question is: Did you get any?
Old 12-13-2001, 09:07 AM
Three Wheelin'

LOL!! You got some interesting stories involving your "lady friends" Edgalang. How easily do you convince your friends to these funny a$$ "deals"? I know for sure you don't regret getting the Nav

I forgot who originaly said it but this makes me think of the

"Navigation = Penetration"..... quote
Old 12-13-2001, 12:51 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Earnest,

NICE!

Willing to go down to the thong for you eh??? Hmmm...
wonder what else you had her doing..
Old 12-13-2001, 01:28 PM

Originally posted by Edub-TL
Earnest,

NICE!

Willing to go down to the thong for you eh??? Hmmm...
wonder what else you had her doing..
The most I was able to get her to do (publicly) was when we were at the top of Coit Tower during the day and I placed a bet with her that I can get a quarter to rest on the window sill behind the plexi glass. My reward for getting it on there was that she was willing to moon me right then and there (the waist line of her pants must reach below the lowest portion on the crotch and you are not allowed to bend your knees to have it officially be a moon). At first I couldnt get it on there (that's not going to stop me from wasting money!) but eventually if you're persistent enough you can. Regardless, a deals a deal, so she hid behind one of the pillars (because we weren't alone...if we were the bet would of been too boring) and when noone was looking, BAM! a moon and she was wearing a thong too (well worth the dollar fifty of quarters I wasted....er...paid for)! I'm just frightened when the day comes that I would have to do something as wacky as that. Hmmm....as long as I keep making bets with her that I know she cant win, then I guess I'm in the clear eh?

Tuff Gong:
As for not regretting the NAV, you betcha! Thats how we ended up being at Coit Tower in the first place. I always find ways to use the nearest tourist attraction/landmark option among other things.

P.S.
As for first name basis it's Ernest

BTW Edub-Tl, is yours spelled Eric? or Erich?
Old 12-13-2001, 01:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

How the heck do you concentrate on driving with a distraction (lady friend wearing thong panties) like that??!!

Man, you must definitely be a player--how many lady friends do you have?

What dare are you gonna have her do next--stick her body out through the moonroof and flash people as you drive by?

Tony
Old 12-13-2001, 03:34 PM
Super Troll

[I'm just frightened when the day comes that I would have to do something as wacky as that. Hmmm....as long as I keep making bets with her that I know she cant win, then I guess I'm in the clear eh?

BTW Edub-Tl, is yours spelled Eric? or Erich? [/B][/QUOTE]

what goes around comes around .. lets just hope you keep on winning... but you never know... soon she might have you moon her in public...hahaha
Old 12-13-2001, 03:45 PM

Originally posted by tdoh
Man, you must definitely be a player--how many lady friends do you have?

What dare are you gonna have her do next--stick her body out through the moonroof and flash people as you drive by?

Tony
If you ever see me on the next meet you definitely would take that comment back...I'm as nerdy as you can get! lol! As for my lady friend, I only tell the stories that are worth mentioning because most the other girls I know of aren't as spontanious as this one. As for the dares/bets, I doubt that I could ever pull that (nor would want to...ticket anyone?), besides, all of the girls I know of are asian, and most asian girls aren't generally built well for flashing anyone (if you know what I mean).

The only reason why I post these in the first place is because they involve the TLS in one way or the other. Like I always say to my friends, it may not handle as well as a 3-series, nor brake as short as the IS300, but the TLS is definitely a more of a pimpin' car!
Old 12-13-2001, 03:53 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by edgalang

BTW Edub-Tl, is yours spelled Eric? or Erich?
Oops.. sorry for the misspelling..

Maybe we should just call you playa instead!!
I sear you bring a different girl to each meet we have.. pimp!

its, just Eric
Old 12-13-2001, 04:23 PM
Instructor

dayam...!

Fine Asian Gal in a thong in a ABP TL-S? .. i'm just missin' the girl in the thong!..

haha.. laterz.
jyang411
Old 12-13-2001, 06:12 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by edgalang

If you ever see me on the next meet you definitely would take that comment back...I'm as nerdy as you can get! lol! As for my lady friend, I only tell the stories that are worth mentioning because most the other girls I know of aren't as spontanious as this one. As for the dares/bets, I doubt that I could ever pull that (nor would want to...ticket anyone?), besides, all of the girls I know of are asian, and most asian girls aren't generally built well for flashing anyone (if you know what I mean).
As far as being nerdy--you must get your inspiration from that "Revenge of the Nerds" movie!

And as far as most Asian girls not being well-built--that may be generally true; some of the ones I've heard about or seen have gone the enhanced route, e.g., the Francine Dees of the Asian model world.

And if you guys don't know who Francine Dee is--well, you need to either go check out some more import car shows or grab some pictures of her off the newsgroups--especially the nude ones!!!:p

Tony
Old 12-13-2001, 09:17 PM
Advanced

ohhhhhhhh boy we got a MACK DADDY IN THE HOUSE
MAD PROPS TO YOU MAN:cool keepin it real wit the ladys

PS..... do you got a pick of this chick:p
Old 12-14-2001, 05:20 AM
Banned

edgalang:
Aren't you the guy with the yahoo pic section that has that hot chick in it that most of the guys here were begging for more pics of? In which case...was that the girl?

Austin519
Old 12-15-2001, 01:26 AM
Drifting

Fingerprint samples.
Old 12-15-2001, 05:45 AM

Originally posted by Austin519
edgalang:
Aren't you the guy with the yahoo pic section that has that hot chick in it that most of the guys here were begging for more pics of? In which case...was that the girl?

Austin519
Naw dude, you guys give me more credit than deserved

That couldn't of been me since the only pics that I ever posted here were of my passenger side dash with the 3.2TL type-S emblems right in between the black wood covered air vents (I got flamed for that one too! and in addition, I was using my work's digicam...I dont have one of my own. Always wanted to buy one, but chickened out in the end and bought sways instead lol).

As for the guys who are gonna attend the mini meet tomorrow, I'll be bringing over a special friend and you guys can decide for yourself. These gals are normal! No import model quality for me But their personalities are great! Hmmmm....maybe one of these days I could swaggle one to start wearing hot pants. Whatcha think?