Stolen 2003 Acura TL-S - Philadelphia, PA

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 04:53 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check post #11 in this thread

Dude the hours are swiftly approaching 72 ...lock that whore up! Get on with your life! DUMP HER and forget it!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by LukeaTron
Wow. The general maturity level in the TL forums never ceases to disgust me. I guess it's just a byproduct of the TL being the Acura for the masses. The masses of course, being about as intelligent as your average brick. Way to win at life nevTL.

I could not agree more and hoped someone else would say this before I made it to the last page...

Everyone wants to give advice, scold, or talk about everything else unrelated to the topic, the guy is grieving over his stolen car, not his whacko girlfriend. He has a lot of anger for her now, but killing her? c'mon. the maturity in some posts just is mindblowing.

OP- man I hope this turns up. I'd bet it's just sitting somewhere and she's scared to death to say anything. Hang in there buddy, I know how you feel.

My previous 2 cars were stolen, a 01 type-r and a 98 type-r, not fun at all; but comments like some of these don't help, it's just a chance for a poster to come off looking like a badass with no real intention to help. well done, pat yourself on the back guys.

/rant
Old 03-19-2008, 11:00 AM
B A N N E D

dude jump of a bridge because you are as CRAZY as she is.... AZINE lets stop wasting our time here on the thread this GUTZ dude is fucking crazy as well probably tracking us down and shit F YOU WHORE F YOUR TLS and get a new one and go on with your life you IDIOT lol
Old 03-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
take her to judge judy, so we can all watch her get chewed out!! lol

GL with the car man, sucks to hear that.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:21 AM
信是寶

Originally Posted by gutz
Now today she did something so crazy it involves my family and
hers, I'm sorry I can't have more details but this is very serious now.

DUDE!!! You can't leave us hanging' like that! This soap opera is now sucking me in and I need my fix, don't tease us with stuff getting crazy and then not tell us .. wtf!?! PM us or something lol.

And yes, strippers are usually nuts, me sister was one and I knew a bunch in me younger days... live and learn I guess. I bet she works at Turks haha...j/k

But seriously bro, you gotta blog this stuff or post it somehwere, it is too good not to tell the ENTIRE story ... you got us this far, go all the way. We wanna see pics and be updated on ALL developments. I wanna see this crazy chick and keep my TL as far away from her as possible.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:21 PM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Considering how crazy she sounds/is, that TL is probably sitting at the bottom of some lake or river. That sucks man, hope you get everything resolved and she gets locked up.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
Am I the only one who, if their car got stolen, would rather it never be found? The idea of getting a car back after that frightens me...
Old 03-19-2008, 09:33 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by 2000TaffetaTL
Am I the only one who, if their car got stolen, would rather it never be found? The idea of getting a car back after that frightens me...
some if not most of us put a lot of money and hard work into our cars. for what the insurance will give u it still wont cover the many mods that people have done.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Rajca
some if not most of us put a lot of money and hard work into our cars. for what the insurance will give u it still wont cover the many mods that people have done.
Insurance should cover everything you have on the car, and if they aren't giving you what they want tell them not to cut the check until they will. I constantly hear about people whose cars get totaled by someone else, and then the other persons insurance tries to screw them over. No fucking way I'd take a $8K check for my car, that wouldn't get me a decent replacement, give me the $12K a dealership would try and sell it for or go to court. I don't know, maybe it's having lawyers in my family, but I just wouldn't settle for less than the car was worth.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yea but even that cant pay for all the hours you put into the car and the mods or the countless hand wash. i think to most on her and everywhere else, their car isnt just a car but a part of them
Old 03-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Instructor

So, if you dont get this car back and you're still looking for another I have an 00 for sale
Old 03-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Its good to be FRESH!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BaByBlAcKtYpE-s
yea but even that cant pay for all the hours you put into the car and the mods or the countless hand wash. i think to most on her and everywhere else, their car isnt just a car but a part of them

i wish you guys would read. his car is stock. fuck it let it go. youve put no time or money into it. if anything id lie and say i did. ask you friends for some reciepts

I finally moved her out of my apartment, bought a new car (2003 TL-S) and have been avoiding her as much as I could,

Now the car. It is a 2003 Acura TL type-S clean with no visible damage. The color is a dark grey (Anthracite Metalic). Everything is stock, it has no wing and the only real key feature is the temporary registration paper on the back window with a 06-01-2008 date. The car could be anywhere in Philly or close surroundings, I do not think she drove it anywhere since the initial run.

(
Old 03-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
are the 72 hours done yet?
Old 03-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
Old 03-20-2008, 09:22 AM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JFCKeeper2
Wow. The general maturity level in the TL forums never ceases to disgust me. I guess it's just a byproduct of the TL being the Acura for the masses. The masses of course, being about as intelligent as your average brick. Way to win at life nevTL.
I know this is off topic...but do you know how much of a smug bitch you sound like? No one gives a fuck about your . God, people like you piss me off. He was obviously kidding. Sorry that just really pissed me off
Reciprocally, I don't give a fuck what some stupid shit teenager thinks.

The guy I was responding was saying he would rape this girl if he found her. You're right, me calling out the utter ignorant asininity of that statement was totally smug. Yeah, only some high and mighty asshole would have a problem such a claim...

Grow a few more brain cells and perhaps a little perspective on the world before you spout off.

Gutz, I really do hope you're reading the responses in this thread as pure entertainment value. Word to the wise, children give very shitty advice.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:32 AM
Racer

wow this tread just went into an argument tread about nothing
Old 03-20-2008, 10:06 AM
B A N N E D

Guys. aftermarket parts are covered by your insurance company. It's optional, all you do is pay more money. Most insurance companies will cover up to $3-7k in mods alone and just costs only a little more on your premium. My entire conversion's insured incase someone tries to steal something or the entire car is stolen.

Also, stay on topic, the man's car is still missing.. geez. any updates?
Old 03-20-2008, 12:14 PM
Just chillen..

Fo real, stay on topic. Enough of the bullshit, and try to focus on the main problem. Gutz, hope everything is going well, and hope she gets put to trial and pays for th suffering and consequences she has caused. Stay safe!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Instructor

OMG I been ignoring this thread for a few days because I thought it was just another of the TL's that get stolen but today I decided to open it n DAMN..I read all the responses and this is serious....I agree girls are crazy....
I really hope everything ends without anybody getting hurt, what I cant believe is HOW can he still talk to her after she warned him about cutting his dick off if he ever cheated on her????
Not trying to make a joke about it but really Dude Step Up...Best Luck On eveything N hope you find your TL
Old 03-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by johnr5
Guys. aftermarket parts are covered by your insurance company. It's optional, all you do is pay more money. Most insurance companies will cover up to $3-7k in mods alone and just costs only a little more on your premium. My entire conversion's insured incase someone tries to steal something or the entire car is stolen.

Also, stay on topic, the man's car is still missing.. geez. any updates?
This is true, but must be declared up front.. I lost thousands and thousands of mods on my 2nd ITR... THe trans alone had $2500 in it, not to mention my wheels, motor, full suspension, sparco's, custom exhaust & header, ect.......

"Insurance should cover everything you have on the car, and if they aren't giving you what they want tell them not to cut the check until they will." - This could not be any more of a false statement. You get fair market value- peroid, unless you're talking about something super rare (like an itr or lotus)..

Both of my insurance companies(Liberty Mutual and Progressive) have 6 month rules, if the parts are within 6 months old, they will value, otherwise it's a moot point to them. Trust me, I have a great lawyer, went the public adjuster route, threatened, ect; you ain't getting the money for parts unless specifically insured as john5 said. I almost cried when I found that out, but whatever, I ended up in a much, much better car anyway...

Keeping this on topic, luckily there are no mods to be worried about, just the principal of the underlying issue....

The OP will not be saying much if anything until this is over, if a wise man... Any legal support will advise not to say a word to anyone, let alone a public forum. My first stolen ITR was involved in a bigger thing and I could not get involved until the detectives did their work(snicker)... The guy who stole it was in north philly, I had his address and name; but could not act on it. Besides, is it really even worth it? Helllllll no.

Best of luck OP, as I said before; it's on a side road just sitting, untouched and waiting to be reunited with you.. Have faith and hang in there....
Old 03-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by KaMLuNg

mmmm popcorn. Can I have some??
Old 03-21-2008, 09:21 AM
信是寶

Originally Posted by quinto1025
mmmm popcorn. Can I have some??
The suspense is killing me, what's going on and where are the pics of this crazy stripper?!?

Old 03-21-2008, 01:33 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
he said that the pics are gonna come once everything is resolved. i think teh 72hours passed. r the cops looking for the car yet?
Old 03-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Intermediate

\Grow a few more brain cells .
You can't grow brain cells sooo your dumb.....haha
Bro you need to just calm down and loet people be
Old 03-21-2008, 07:37 PM
B A N N E D

03-18-2008, 11:56 PM
gutz

Post #110

Last time he wrote something on here LOL... i think he's dead or she cut his dick off LMFAO what an idiot i haven't read anything else but i haven't seen him post something else up.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Drifting

My guess... He was told by his lawyer not to put anything else on the internet until this gets sorted out
Old 03-21-2008, 08:13 PM
B A N N E D

My guess... He was told by his lawyer not to put anything else on the internet until this gets sorted out

anyways we still need someone to LOCK IT
Old 03-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Cisko TLS
anyways we still need someone to LOCK IT
Why though? With the exception of a few stupid posts here and there, this thread isn't as bad as some threads have been Mind you, those threads did get locked.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:25 PM
B A N N E D

Why though? With the exception of a few stupid posts here and there, this thread isn't as bad as some threads have been Mind you, those threads did get locked.

but i wanna to see the freaky slut lol... but ok i guess we have to wait till the case is settle i'm gonna be nice for once and by the way guys tomorrow my JDM conversion will be done it doesn't rain
Old 03-21-2008, 09:40 PM
2017 TLX TECH V6

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The car she took in Fairmont/ art museum area, thats where I am. Then she had to pick her own car up which was parked about 20 min away off of Roosevelt blvd. and fox/henry ave. around where Philadelphia University is at. Now she lives around Grant ave. and the Roosevelt which is 30 min away from there, in NE.

Because I know she did all this within 2 hours including pick up a friend I figure this car would be somewhere in north philly around Allegheny somewhere. Or in Bensalem/Neshaminy that is where most of her friends live.

This is just ridiculous. Sorry you're going thru this mess. I'm around NE philly often and I'll keep a look out. Any peculiar markings on the car? What brand tires?
Old 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM
ZK.TBK.SCR.BIA.X408

Hello Forum,

The last couple of weeks I have been trying to get my life back on track from a failing relationship which has caused me and my family a ton of grief. At one point my ex has driven me to having heart problems from lack of sleep and excessive stress, I'm only 22.

Since then I been trying to end the relationship, I finally moved her out of my apartment, bought a new car (2003 TL-S) and have been avoiding her as much as I could, which has been hard. This Saturday night 03/15/2008 I was out with my friend who I haven't seen in a long time, she started calling me saying she wanted to see me after she got off work at 2am. I agreed.

I met up with her outside my friends apartment around 2:45am, she was drunk. She started yelling at me, got in to my car and wouldn't leave. This resulted in to about two hours of her yelling, hitting, and other abuse towards me. It was almost 5am when I decided to drive to my parents house to sleep over till next day when she would be sober. We got there about half hour later and went to sleep.

I woke up 3 hours later at about 8:30 to find her, my keys, and my phone missing. My car was also missing of course. When I called her she played stupid denying everything including the fact that she was at my parents house. My mom said hi to her when she left at 6:30am, she did not realize that she was taking my keys out of my jacket.

What most likely has happened, after she took my car she picked up one of her friends, drove to pick up her won car and then they could have taken my car anywhere. This all had to be within 2 hour window she was already home when I called her at ~8:30 am. I have filed a police report, told her about it but she is still going on with her psycho behavior, it is now Monday and no car.

Now the car. It is a 2003 Acura TL type-S clean with no visible damage. The color is a dark grey (Anthracite Metalic). Everything is stock, it has no wing and the only real key feature is the temporary registration paper on the back window with a 06-01-2008 date. The car could be anywhere in Philly or close surroundings, I do not think she drove it anywhere since the initial run.

I beg of you to keep a look out for it, this has really broken me.
kill the bitch. thats why you don't need a wifey mang all they want is money and dick. your money and any dick. you got punked
Old 03-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
so the guy isnt here anymore? and what happened with the family thing? now it started getting interesting and he just cut us off. shit.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:05 PM
hates the winter

Reciprocally, I don't give a fuck what some stupid shit teenager thinks.

The guy I was responding was saying he would rape this girl if he found her. You're right, me calling out the utter ignorant asininity of that statement was totally smug. Yeah, only some high and mighty asshole would have a problem such a claim...

Grow a few more brain cells and perhaps a little perspective on the world before you spout off.

Gutz, I really do hope you're reading the responses in this thread as pure entertainment value. Word to the wise, children give very shitty advice.
And you are so high and mighty at 30 years old? "The maturity level in the TL forums" So because of one member saying something out of line, means ALL TL owners are immature?? Let me guess you drive the high and mighty RL, and that forum is 100% mature?

I don't condone what that one guy said about raping the girl, but if you have so much hate for the TL members I suggest you stay out of the forum, have a glass of chillax, and get a grip on reality.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:18 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by ChrisQ1980
And you are so high and mighty at 30 years old? "The maturity level in the TL forums" So because of one member saying something out of line, means ALL TL owners are immature?? Let me guess you drive the high and mighty RL, and that forum is 100% mature?

I don't condone what that one guy said about raping the girl, but if you have so much hate for the TL members I suggest you stay out of the forum, have a glass of chillax, and get a grip on reality.

CHRISQ1980 im with you ...... and for the other dude
Old 03-24-2008, 08:41 PM
08 TL-S Kinetic Blue

I would kill my ex if she did something like this...not to my 1HOTTLS....cars first then women!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts
^x2 but i wouldn't kill a person.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Drifting

A lot of you guys have a hell of a lot of testosterone. My car is in no way worth me going to prison for killing someone because they stole it, much less assaulting someone.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:41 PM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Old 03-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Racer

^^^
Old 03-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Cisko TLS
CHRISQ1980 im with you ...... and for the other dude