Stolen 2003 Acura TL-S - Philadelphia, PA

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
Originally Posted by V-Sic
hey buddy, not to sound like an a**hole, but you dont need the entire "Azine forum" looking for your car, if you reported it stolen and someone is driving it, they are bound to get caught by the cops......the cops normally do a good job in detecting a stolen car, on the other hand if they dont find it, hopefully you have full coverage and you will be compensated by your insurance company in which you can put that money on a down payment for a 08 type s(hehe) .....life throws crazy curve ballz sometimes...go on match.com and find a nice girl....lmao
i am sure that more of the az'ers that actually drive Acuras notice other Acuras on the road.. i know that i look at almost every TL that i see... not like cops that are on the lookout for the 213589231655 other cars that have been reported stolen...

most of the times that stolen cars are recovered is if it is found doing something illegal (i.e. speeding, or illegally parked)

and i always saw match.com as a place to find a buddy... not a nice girl...
Old 03-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gutz where about in philly are you?
Old 03-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
yo, diz bitch is crazy man, i hope the pussy was right
Old 03-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts
https://acurazine.com/forums/dating-relationships-14/
Old 03-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Intermediate

hey buddy, not to sound like an a**hole, but you dont need the entire "Azine forum" looking for your car, if you reported it stolen and someone is driving it, they are bound to get caught by the cops......the cops normally do a good job in detecting a stolen car, on the other hand if they dont find it, hopefully you have full coverage and you will be compensated by your insurance company in which you can put that money on a down payment for a 08 type s(hehe) .....life throws crazy curve ballz sometimes...go on match.com and find a nice girl....lmao
I realize that the changes of finding the car are slim to none. But I need to let my thoughts out a bit in typing, and reading all of your responses is very helpful for my nerves as well.

She came knocking on my doors today like crazy, and left something in the mail.
I am seeing a lawyer tomorrow, I really need to take care of this it's getting way out of hand now.

Oh and I have been keeping this from you all..........she's a stripper.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Lamborghini Aventador FTW

Received 73 Likes on 52 Posts
What did she leave in the mail?

Also, of this girl
Old 03-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Intermediate

I will let you know tomorrow after I speak with the lawyer.

As for pictures and other details that I have omitted, I will have that and the full story after this all is settled. There's a lot more then just a stolen TL, but this is going to court and I need to wait just in case she stumbles in to this thread.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Its good to be FRESH!!

im totally with V-Sic on this one. strippers are always crzy bitches. you brought it upon yourself. let insurance cover it and get another car. no need to be upset its not like you have alot of time and money into it unless of course you opted for the cheap route and only got liability. then its a lesson learned.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by gutz
I will let you know tomorrow after I speak with the lawyer.

As for pictures and other details that I have omitted, I will have that and the full story after this all is settled. There's a lot more then just a stolen TL, but this is going to court and I need to wait just in case she stumbles in to this thread.
She work at dehlilias or show and tell? I bet one of us can easily find the car if she takes it to work with her. I'd block that bitch in her parking spot and call the cops. Keep us posted on here.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
Originally Posted by njzprettyboy
:lol:
Old 03-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Racer

crazy stripper bitch! never ever go down that road! cant wait for the ending though. you should write a book, this is great reading.....
Old 03-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by philly fresh
im totally with V-Sic on this one. strippers are always crzy bitches. you brought it upon yourself. let insurance cover it and get another car. no need to be upset its not like you have alot of time and money into it unless of course you opted for the cheap route and only got liability. then its a lesson learned.
Insurance will cover it, but now everything has gotten so out of hand that I need to go to court. And guys, she's not stupid to drive the car. It's ether parked somewhere very remote, or it's in pieces.

When I first posted this thread it was about the car, I actually believed she would return it. Now today she did something so crazy it involves my family and hers, I'm sorry I can't have more details but this is very serious now.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Instructor

damn

i live in the burbs willow grove abington but i'm always in and out of the city all over i'll let you know i seen one monday night but your windows aren't tinted are they i seen it driving around stenton ave going toward germantown but i'll let you won't your insurance company send you a check i crack a bitches cranium if my tl got stolen
Old 03-18-2008, 09:08 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
got any pics of the girl just in case one of the members on here sees here in the car and will know truly that thats your car. + pics make the thread better right?
Old 03-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
acurazine support group is here for u in your time of need. im sure somebody of age on here will be willing to buy u a beer or two after this is all over. good luck, in this case justice will prevail since it seems like there is plenty of incriminating evidence.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:13 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by shizzytheking
i live in the burbs willow grove abington but i'm always in and out of the city all over i'll let you know i seen one monday night but your windows aren't tinted are they i seen it driving around stenton ave going toward germantown but i'll let you won't your insurance company send you a check i crack a bitches cranium if my tl got stolen
No tint, but thank you!!

Oh and something else I can say, for all the people saying she is crazy. When she was young she was kept at a few mental institutions. Suicide attempts and something about hearing voices of young children in her house, who she spoke to.
And I had a chance to read a few correspondences between her and her doctor very strange/twisted stuff.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Rajca
got any pics of the girl just in case one of the members on here sees here in the car and will know truly that thats your car. + pics make the thread better right?
Sorry no pics until I have everything settled.

And it's not about the car anymore, this is my journal if anything now. Plus talking to you guys helps a lot.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:16 PM
B A N N E D

fuck that fucking CUNT show da pic and let see what's giving you all this HEART PROBLEM u having lol
Old 03-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Cisko TLS
fuck that fucking CUNT show da pic and let see what's giving you all this HEART PROBLEM u having lol
He said he can't post pictures until this is settled, because this thread could be used in court if he posted something that he shouldn't. Just be patient.

And use punctuation.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 2000TaffetaTL
He said he can't post pictures until this is settled, because this thread could be used in court if he posted something that he shouldn't. Just be patient.

And use punctuation.
Thank you.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:36 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
...When she was young she was kept at a few mental institutions. Suicide attempts and something about hearing voices of young children in her house, who she spoke to....
thats your first mistake right there. must of been worth it before u found out.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Unregistered user

No tint, but thank you!!

Oh and something else I can say, for all the people saying she is crazy. When she was young she was kept at a few mental institutions. Suicide attempts and something about hearing voices of young children in her house, who she spoke to.
And I had a chance to read a few correspondences between her and her doctor very strange/twisted stuff.
i wuld have just stayed away in the first place. gl on the car
Old 03-18-2008, 10:03 PM
B A N N E D

why would you even WIFE up a WHORE.... ummmm come on there is better pussy out there sorry for the language but he's so innocent lol iight do what you gotta do SETTLE what you GOTTA settle and POST THAT picture up once you win the case lmfao
Old 03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
No tint, but thank you!!

bustedjack is that you?
Old 03-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Instructor

good luck on the case Gutz, you will almost 100 percent win it, but since she has a history of mental issues she might use it against you to lessen the charges. just paint a nasty picture of her history to the judge or jury and you will win..and for a bonus you get a new car..yaaaaa!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Gee-TR
good luck on the case Gutz, you will almost 100 percent win it, but since she has a history of mental issues she might use it against you to lessen the charges. just paint a nasty picture of her history to the judge or jury and you will win..and for a bonus you get a new car..yaaaaa!!!
Thank you.

She just called my mothers cell phone, 11:03 am.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:27 PM
B A N N E D

And What Happen
Old 03-18-2008, 10:29 PM
Intermediate

Nothing, cops and lawyers advice's to cut all contact and thats what we are doing.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:34 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
No tint, but thank you!!

OK I know that she is a bitch/carjacker/stripper/mental retard. But you had to have SOME reason to go out with her in the first place.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:40 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
damn sorry to hear that in such a situation, hope things get better, base on what you have told us yea she sounds like a bitch but she had to had her goods too for you to love her nothing wrong with that. hopefully everything goes well for you and her
Old 03-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Fyre Man
OK I know that she is a bitch/carjacker/stripper/mental retard. But you had to have SOME reason to go out with her in the first place.
Sex? But seriously she did/does love me, but in a very psychotic, obsessive way.

Another bit, she threatened to cut my dick off if I ever cheated on her, on many occasions. And believe me she would.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:11 PM
Advanced

i know this is just a huntch

but your cell might be in your car...
if you can really push the police they can actually narrow it down to the last connection tower (giving you a vicinity-this depends on your phone model and service provider)

remember your car is yours and she has no right to mess w/ it...
its most likely a "friend"...i'd press charges
Old 03-18-2008, 11:32 PM
The Talk of New York

no offence bro, but I think you're just as crazy as she is

threatening to cut your dick off? and you were still with her/in love with her?

something's wrong with that...
Old 03-18-2008, 11:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts
x2
Old 03-18-2008, 11:46 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by AcuraKidd
no offence bro, but I think you're just as crazy as she is

threatening to cut your dick off? and you were still with her/in love with her?

something's wrong with that...
Lol girls are crazy man. Sorry about the situation. You holding up strong though which is good. Dont ever let no random girl get to you man. Like others said there are plenty of fish in the see. With you dick getting cut off... that is the key to bounce. As for your car...damn who knows what she did with it and after reading everything I am more than 100 percent sure she has your car.

When you get you car back, CUT OFF EVERYTHING WITH HER.!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 11:49 PM
Intermediate

[QUOTE=LukeaTron]Wow. The general maturity level in the TL forums never ceases to disgust me. I guess it's just a byproduct of the TL being the Acura for the masses. The masses of course, being about as intelligent as your average brick. Way to win at life nevTL.

I know this is off topic...but do you know how much of a smug bitch you sound like? No one gives a fuck about your . God, people like you piss me off. He was obviously kidding. Sorry that just really pissed me off

Any way good luck man...and don't ever think that someone is good enough to put your health at risk.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:14 AM
Intermediate

Well well well I must say, this thread just gets better and better by the minute. We've got our kid with the psycho stripper girlfriend who pinched his TL. Then we find out she threatened to King Louis XVI his cock if he were ever to cheat. She sounds like a goddess to me personally. We've also got threads within the thread of people trash talking about being too sensitive about what is being said within the thread. I, for one, am loving the comedy as well. Fucking brilliant! This tale is really fucking interesting, I find myself coming back a couple of times a day just for the good read, and the laughs. Dude, in all seriousness, when all is said and done, you might want to call a producer and see if they want to take this script/project and throw it on the big screen. I mean if One Tree Hill can make it for 5 seasons, they can easily get this through to production in the very least. Fucking incredible entertainment! Thanks for the laughs.... And gutz, you know we love you, and we should all meet up for a pint when all is said and done. But in the meantime, more of this tasty ass of a soap opera, please! Oh, and good luck!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry to hear that bro not to put the blame on you but man with a nice car like that I would not be sleeping too heavy but its understandable maybe you had a couple drinks and was dead asleep cuz it happened to my brother his type s rims were stolen 5am. I sleep with my ears open. let me tell you something when a car is missing for a couple of days its either being stripped in a garage or backyard or its parked on a side street somewhere and it makes it harder to tell if its stolen especially if its it a different juristriction. cops they won't look at the car until someone complains that its been park there and havent moved I'd suggest you start looking around her nieghborhood or anyone who she is affiliated with asap mainly if they have a honda accord v6 or any of the 2nd gen TL most especially the TL-P or any 5 lug honda or acura because your wheels are probably the first thing that comes up missing
Old 03-19-2008, 12:29 AM
Something is missing...my

Well bro, you need to release your stress. If you are already having heart issues at your age, you really need to find a healthy way to relax. You have a long life ahead of you and you want your heart around. Trust me. Life will suck when you are draggin an oxygen tank around becuase you are not letting go of the burden of stress. When it all comes down to it (may sound like blasphemy) you are nothing without your health. Time will reveal all things. If evidence supports, she will get hers, and you will get yours back.
Not trying to downplay your plight, but definitely try to relax and find mental health which will help you keep physical health.
I hope your car is found and all returns to normal. Find a good gal. Church is always a good place!
Old 03-19-2008, 12:39 AM
Its good to be FRESH!!

Originally Posted by Cisko TLS
why would you even WIFE up a WHORE.... ummmm come on there is better pussy out there sorry for the language but he's so innocent lol iight do what you gotta do SETTLE what you GOTTA settle and POST THAT picture up once you win the case lmfao

cuz hes young. probably met her at the club she worked at. took his money and led him around like a puppy. she gave it up and he got pussy whooped and now hes in this situation. but rather than learn from his mistake he keeps fucking around with this broad and now has dragged his own family through the big fuckin mess he has made. sorry you wont get any sympathy from me. let your insurance company handle getting you another car. fuck the cell phone you can get another one. as far as cutting your dick off well that constitutes a verbal assault and she can get arrested for it and you can press charges on her. trust me you can make her life a living hell if you want but i dont think you really want that. im sure once everything is back to normal you will be talking to her again. me personally would have some of my girlfriends beat her ass to teach her a lesson. and if you really want to fuck with her cut her lower radiator hose. make that motor over heat and lock up.

Nothing, cops and lawyers advice's to cut all contact and thats what we are doing.
obviously you keep trying to talk to her. like its going to get you anywhere. otherwise you wouldnt have everyone telling you to quit talking to her

Quick Reply: Stolen 2003 Acura TL-S - Philadelphia, PA