SOO final consensus -- fog/driving lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2001, 12:27 PM
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOO final consensus -- fog/driving lights

what fit the best with little to no mods and look the most OEM?
post pics please if u have em...
THESE look like they might fit the stock spot well -- but they are yellow fogs....
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext01.html
scroll down till u see these:

dont they look the right shape?

also -- is this the value kit/fogs? god its sweet.... its the way acura shoulda made the 99-01 TL fronts.
Old 09-07-2001, 03:25 PM
Racer

Thumbs up I love them...

Wow those are so nice. I would wip out the credit card if I knew 100% for sure that would fit. Thanks for the heads up on this info Tommy let me see if I can find out the dimensions on that.
Old 09-07-2001, 11:56 PM
Safety Car

I know they just look like the right shape -- and if a tad bigger u could trim that plastic and that would be perfect
Old 09-08-2001, 11:16 AM
BlingBling INSPIRE 32V

Originally posted by TommyBoiSxty9
I know they just look like the right shape -- and if a tad bigger u could trim that plastic and that would be perfect
I've done that........but you do need lot of modification......and it's clear, not yellow.....
Old 09-08-2001, 11:19 AM
BlingBling INSPIRE 32V

Re: I love them...

Originally posted by Weekendzs
Wow those are so nice. I would wip out the credit card if I knew 100% for sure that would fit. Thanks for the heads up on this info Tommy let me see if I can find out the dimensions on that.
That's Mike's Value Sports Kit and the fog is for INSPIRE/SABER. The fog will NOT fit on our TL.. You do need to buy the front bumper for INSPIRE/SABER which will cost you lots of $$$$$.
Old 09-08-2001, 05:15 PM
Safety Car

Re: Re: I love them...

Originally posted by songoku

That's Mike's Value Sports Kit and the fog is for INSPIRE/SABER. The fog will NOT fit on our TL.. You do need to buy the front bumper for INSPIRE/SABER which will cost you lots of $$$$$.

WE are talking about the first pic of the accord ones
Old 09-08-2001, 06:15 PM
Racer

Songoku, your custom fogs look sweet but I'm looking at them and they look nothing like the ones that Tommy posted that were on the accord off that first pic.

I e-mailed HandA-Accessories.com with a detailed message asking for the specs and dimensions on those fogs, so lets see if they reply back. I'm not holding my breath but if its close to our hole size I might consider the purchase and pay for the custom work...
Old 09-08-2001, 06:21 PM
Safety Car

Songoku, your custom fogs look sweet but I'm looking at them and they look nothing like the ones that Tommy posted that were on the accord off that first pic.

I e-mailed HandA-Accessories.com with a detailed message asking for the specs and dimensions on those fogs, so lets see if they reply back. I'm not holding my breath but if its close to our hole size I might consider the purchase and pay for the custom work...
if they were roughly the same shape -- and a touch bigger it probly wouldnt even require much extra work cuz it looks like plastic surrounds -- i'd trim to fit and paint to match the car
Old 09-09-2001, 08:39 PM
BlingBling INSPIRE 32V

I'm not sure what you're talking about......
That's what I have on my TL....
I've used that fog trim also...but it's kind a big on our hole...
Old 09-10-2001, 05:37 AM
Racer

They look like the same fogs to me, just one is at an angle and one is facing forward. If you look closely at Songoku's fogs you will see the same circle around the lens.
Old 09-10-2001, 10:34 AM
Racer

Info...

Songoku can you give us some info on those fogs.

Were did you purchase them?
How much?
What type of modifications were made to install?
Did you connect them to the inspire foglight switch?
Any problems?

Sorry for so many questions its just I have been looking around to fill those damn holes and I difinetly want fog lights but those by far are the nicest one I have seen that compliment the TL. Are you planing on painting the black area to match your car?

Anyway I appreciate your time and thanks...
Old 09-10-2001, 01:24 PM
BlingBling INSPIRE 32V

01 Accord Fog Kit
I've got it from local Honda dealer. Mine is 2001 Accord 4cyl one. Make sure to get with 4cyl one because V6 fog kit uses different wiring loom. V6 fog kit will not fit on our TL, so make sure to get 4cyl fog kit. Kit will come with installation, but if it's not, ask for it. Because you may need it for wiring installation. As I mentioned, 4cyl fog wire loom will perfectly fit on our TL.
Price??
I am not sure how much I paid for. It was around 270~300 something like that.
INSPIRE Switch
Yes.. Accord fog kit will come with the switch and it fits on the slot but it's black. That's why I installed with INSPIRE swith. Some members said that 02 TLS swith will not fit... don't have a clue about that though..
Here is pic for my switch...