Somebody HELP ME OUT

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 10:47 AM
Ganji, Want some?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somebody HELP ME OUT

iight fellas i got a speeding ticket on friday and i am so freeking confused and scared i dont know what to do. i am on my peoples insurance i got one ticket last year (my first) and it was 6 points and my insurance really went up i just got a ticket cause i was goin 68 in a 35 mile an hour zone i wish you could see the road and you would understand why i would be going so fast its a country back road and i know you all wouldnt be going 35 back there either well the cop was not a dickhead but he still wrote me a citation for going 44 in a 35 but that 2 points i still cant afford.. what should i do i havent told my parents i dont know if i should speak to a lawyer or what i just want this thing to disapear so somebody help me look in the right direction please cause i only have one month and i wil be fucked and i just need to make the right choice but the right choice (tell parents) dont seem like a good idea

thanks in advance..

Kenny..........
Old 10-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Burning Brakes

www.theticketclinic.com
Old 10-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Burning Brakes

oops... sorry... www.theticketdoctor.com
Old 10-19-2004, 11:04 AM
Burning Brakes

I should stop smokin crack... this time I copied and pasted so I know it is good.... Sorry 'bout the previous tease and confuse ;-)

http://www.theticketclinic.com/

Best of luck
Old 10-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Ganji, Want some?

thank you so much he i got reffered to a place and just called and he said to ask for probation before jugement so i have to go before a court to try to get that done
Old 10-19-2004, 11:15 AM
Sig Rho's Finest

do ur rents pay ur insurance? eventually they will see your report that says you got the ticket
Old 10-19-2004, 11:20 AM
Racer

GO there and ask to speak to the prosecutor and ask for a plea bargain. They will probably give you a ticket for unsafe driving, it costs about $250 but no points. It works in New Jersey and Pennsylvania so it should work in DE too.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:33 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
I have an idea how you can avoid speeding tickets altogether. This may sound crazy, but I know it's worth it. Here goes:

SLOW THE F*CK DOWN!
Old 10-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
I have an idea how you can avoid speeding tickets altogether. This may sound crazy, but I know it's worth it. Here goes:

SLOW THE F*CK DOWN!
I hope you knew this^^^^ was coming!
Old 10-19-2004, 12:39 PM
2003 Honda Inspire

Originally Posted by VITEK
iight fellas i got a speeding ticket on friday and i am so freeking confused and scared i dont know what to do. i am on my peoples insurance i got one ticket last year (my first) and it was 6 points and my insurance really went up i just got a ticket cause i was goin 68 in a 35 mile an hour zone i wish you could see the road and you would understand why i would be going so fast its a country back road and i know you all wouldnt be going 35 back there either well the cop was not a dickhead but he still wrote me a citation for going 44 in a 35 but that 2 points i still cant afford.. what should i do i havent told my parents i dont know if i should speak to a lawyer or what i just want this thing to disapear so somebody help me look in the right direction please cause i only have one month and i wil be fucked and i just need to make the right choice but the right choice (tell parents) dont seem like a good idea

thanks in advance..

Kenny..........
talk about SPEEDING... almost no periods on that whole paragraph
Old 10-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kpride1004
talk about SPEEDING... almost no periods on that whole paragraph

just so you know, you are probably going to start getting advertisements in the mail about needing a lawyer for speeding tickets and stuff liek that. so you might as well just tell your parents, because they will eventually find out.
Old 10-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Desi Pride

Slow down to start off. What the heck did you do to get a 6 point ticket in the first place? Go to traffic school to see if you can get some of those point taken off. Also tell your folks about the ticket. But, they are gona screw you in court because of your previous very high point ticket. Good Luck!
Old 10-19-2004, 01:01 PM
Team Anthracite Member

Hmm. In Georgia, tickets for less than (or equal to) 14 over don't get reported to your insurance, nor do they go on your record. I guess Delaware's not the same...?

And well, I agree with nayyarn. The judge will take one look at your previous ticket, and look at your age, and give you everything he can possibly give you as a way of "helping you learn your lesson". And trust me, he can give you a lot.

Overall, telling your parents would, of course, be the best thing. 'Cause if they ever find out, they'll be a *lot* more pissed than if you had accepted responsibility in the first place and just told them about it.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:16 PM
All go, no show

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by car_lost

just so you know, you are probably going to start getting advertisements in the mail about needing a lawyer for speeding tickets and stuff liek that. so you might as well just tell your parents, because they will eventually find out.
Yup. They'll find out regardless. C'mon, you're 20 years old already and you're afraid to tell your parents?
Old 10-19-2004, 03:17 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I would tell the parents then do all this other stuff people are suggesting to kind of prove you are trying to right your wrong. They will find out sooner or later, mine as well be from you first, rather than a big increase in insurance that they weren't expecting.
Old 10-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 2003TL-S
I would tell the parents then do all this other stuff people are suggesting to kind of prove you are trying to right your wrong. They will find out sooner or later, mine as well be from you first, rather than a big increase in insurance that they weren't expecting.
You made a mistake and you'll learn from it. Trying to cover it up and hope it goes away will end up doing more harm than good. Yeah, it's nice to talk about how you could avoid it, but in the end, they're going to find out so you need to say something now. Think of it if the roles were reversed and your kid got a ticket and you found out about it when you received an invoice from your insurance company asking for more money. Chances are you'd be livid - but if your kid pulled you to the side one day and told you what happened, then that's a much better. Step up, admit you goofed, take ownership and any lumps they dole out, then move on.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Kollage is funn!

yeah, tell your parents.....although that plea bargain sounds real good. Makes me want to start speeding again.........erm, don't lie, tell your parents and stop speeding!!