Side airbag Problem, and also selling skateboards.. started new company Louisville KY

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Side airbag Problem, and also selling skateboards.. started new company Louisville KY

Tonight, driving down the road and my side airbag light starts flickering.... anyone know whats up with that? Im under warranty but tired of wasting my time over intermittent problems... Also I just started my own company called FORM, its more like a skate,bike company. We have a huge skate park in Louisville. I have my own line of boards,shirts,trucker hats, hoodies and alot more. I can also print a pc of your car on the bottom of a deck. Kinda lame but you never know until ya try.... Email me at tendi23@hotmail.com for prices. i can put any pic you want on the bottom of a board..... Thanks
Old 05-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Need a WHAmbulance

Originally Posted by tendi23
Tonight, driving down the road and my side airbag light starts flickering.... anyone know whats up with that? Im under warranty but tired of wasting my time over intermittent problems... Thanks
Did you have something in the passenger seat? I believe it is anything over 20 lbs. There are two sensors, one on the bottom of the seat and one in the seat back. If both sensors are not engaged the light will come on letting you know that the airbag has been turned off.

Also some cell phones placed in the passenger seat as well as running a cell antenna cable under the passenger seat will make the light come on.

If nothing was in the passenger seat I would take it in and have it looked at. Can't be too careful with airbags.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:37 PM
SH-AWD

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Dare_IL
Did you have something in the passenger seat? I believe it is anything over 20 lbs. There are two sensors, one on the bottom of the seat and one in the seat back. If both sensors are not engaged the light will come on letting you know that the airbag has been turned off.
Only a sensor in the seatback. If it senses that a child is in the seat or if someone is sitting in an unsafe position for side airbag deployment it'll turn the airbag off. Other items placed in the seat can similulate the same condition in which the airbag would be turned off.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:41 AM
Intermediate

ill be d#$@!d!!!! my friend was what i call thuggin in the passenger side!!. id didnt do it when he got out of the car... thats crazy. he was definately not setting safe in his seat... thats crazy, well thanks, hey and also if anyone is interested in the board thing, let me know. I have had an email from someone already, he is going to show his board along with his car.... not a bad idea.... Thanks a great deal. just bought a lip spoiler and tint tomorrow... later.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 644 Likes on 285 Posts
if you'd like to set something up for advertising on our sites, feel free...otherwise, we can't allow commercial advertising posts like this one.

thanks!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:54 PM
Intermediate

So basically your telling me that your just not interested in what i have to sell? because thats bull shit if you want to know my honest answer. Look at all the wheels and OEM kits for sale on this site.... Or look at the guy that posts the link to... get your lights cleared just email me.... hes advertising.. its not like i have a business License and am trying to ceate a corporation just a 24 year old guy with an idea but i dont need to advertise here. To be honest youve pissed me off and didnt need to make shit a public issue i was just informing everyone that i was starting something new and different mabye gaining some support... And if i would want to advertise i would do in such to a site more geared towards what im selling...
Old 05-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Intermediate

click on astroboys name, he has a frikin car for sale. pot calling the kettle black???? damn id feel dumb... bet ill be kicked off this now because hes a liar.... later all.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Intermediate

you could own a car lot...

Couldnt ya....
Old 05-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Intermediate

atm productions . com didnt want to create a link to his web site. for duplicating CD's so you not only are a hipocrit you sold your 2002 yr model car with "flames" lol on ebay for under 20 grand.... because you did so many different things to it no one wanted it. what you replied to me was not cool. I really loved this site too...
Old 05-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well Astroboy is the Moderator and works hard on this site....so I say he can do whatever the fuck he wants, at least you should advertise in off topic or the sale forums where it belongs

BUT back on topic.....The "Side Airbag" light went on because someone was most likely leaning on the passenger door....if someone leans on the door with enough pressure it will disable the side airbag and thats when the light goes on