My poor TL

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 03:19 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey baggsTLS, If you had half a brain you could figure out that I started this forum a couple of weeks ago, and why would some one lie about this kind of sh!t? All you are is a HATER. I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do with your time then judge other people. That is sad.
Old 11-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Mr. Self Destruct

Originally posted by skyyman81
Hey baggsTLS, If you had half a brain you could figure out that I started this forum a couple of weeks ago, and why would some one lie about this kind of sh!t? All you are is a HATER. I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do with your time then judge other people. That is sad.
Please boy, my half a brain has achieved a nice college degree and a successful business career. However your half a brain has led you to believe this serious topic is a means for you to say "Look at ME!!", "What else should I do to my car." And it's not just once, you've done it in multiple posts/threads. (Why post this topic again and again? Did YOU not get enough attention the first time?? Do your parents not pay enough attention to you at home? Once is enough and it belongs in Off-Topic.)

Many people here will vouch I am not a hater. Even snook will tell you I've been very helpful and play well with others. My only beef is the discussion was about how horrible it was your EX was almost raped, but then you were saying, "look at me, look at my car". If you just stuck to the original topic I would not have had any problems. Anyway..... bring it to PM if you've got more to say to me.
Old 11-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Mr. Self Destruct

BTW: I do feel bad for your EX. Anytime a man thinks it's appropriate to take advantage of an unwilling female, we should take him out back and shoot him in each testicle. See how he likes them apples.
Old 11-08-2002, 01:58 PM
Advanced

Look bags, it may seem to you that I am try to get noticed by saying " what do you think I should do next?" but the truth is that I take alot of pride in my TL and sence this IS the TL homepage I would like to know what others with the same car have to say. Sorry if it offended you that I made a mistake with posting it more that once. I dont spend as much time as you do on the forums and I am still just learning how to work this sh!t. Anyways, enough with this BS. My only beef with you is that you said that my story was BS, and after all that I've been though that is the last thing I wanded to hear. I do appriciate your sympathy, and I agree that this guy should have his nuts cut off.

(Trick luv tha kids!)
Old 11-08-2002, 03:41 PM
Mr. Self Destruct

Originally posted by skyyman81
Look bags, it may seem to you that I am try to get noticed by saying " what do you think I should do next?" but the truth is that I take alot of pride in my TL and sence this IS the TL homepage I would like to know what others with the same car have to say. Sorry if it offended you that I made a mistake with posting it more that once. I dont spend as much time as you do on the forums and I am still just learning how to work this sh!t. Anyways, enough with this BS. My only beef with you is that you said that my story was BS, and after all that I've been though that is the last thing I wanded to hear. I do appriciate your sympathy, and I agree that this guy should have his nuts cut off.

(Trick luv tha kids!)
Works for me. I too take pride in my TL, so we have something in common.

It's water under the bridge. We live and learn. I too appologize for jumping to conclusions.

You can add me to the list of those that "Got ur back".

Good luck with the situation. I hope your friend is doing well and this jackhole neighbor gets what he deserves.
Old 11-09-2002, 01:04 AM
Advanced

It's all good. I'll make sure he gets more then what he deserves.
Old 11-10-2002, 12:12 AM
Racer

Originally posted by Eternal TL2k3
Maaco? the cheap way to paint ... also the worst way to get it done

i say go get revenge... find that mutha and take a louisville slugger to his pretty boy face and then have him raped by some fag
Here Here my friends.....Here Here
Old 11-10-2002, 02:53 AM
Race Director

Old 11-11-2002, 01:38 PM
Advanced

?
Old 11-11-2002, 03:34 PM
Advanced

I thought she was the EX girlfirend?? Next time let the cops handle it.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Advanced

Now I think that I've should have called the cops first, but at the time when some one that I've cared 4 for so long was in danger I could not see any other option.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:54 PM
Advanced

You guys cant say that you would not want to beat the sh!t out of some one that was trying to rape a girl that is close to you. You would want to be the hero and personally bring justice to the situation.