MY M5 lip stolen!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Missing my Acura's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY M5 lip stolen!!!!

Ok guys here we go first off some asshole stole my M5 lip trunk spoiler yesterday while I was at work.I reported it to security and the parking management office and they are telling me it will take at least a week before they can tell me if they will cover the damage.So now im stuck with looking at the residue of the two sided tape and some ugly ass scratches that im left with. So now what do I do im gonna order the mugen spoiler and grille to make me feel better. Just thought I would vent and let ya guys know how much haters fucking suck.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Drifting

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
damn man. sorry to hear. i caught the guy trying to steal my headlamps.. he was yanking at them with a fuckin metal rod or something. he left scratches and paint chips all the from the top of the headlamps to the side of the grill.. of course that means i have a line of scratches along the hood of where the headlamp is. i really cant stand these idiots we gotta live with
Old 03-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by aaronnn
damn man. sorry to hear. i caught the guy trying to steal my headlamps.. he was yanking at them with a fuckin metal rod or something. he left scratches and paint chips all the from the top of the headlamps to the side of the grill.. of course that means i have a line of scratches along the hood of where the headlamp is. i really cant stand these idiots we gotta live with
Should've broke his hands!
Old 03-03-2005, 08:59 AM
ASSEMBLED TO PERFECTION

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
u shoulda taken the metal rod and pryed his eyes out, so he can know how the car feels when hes pulling the headlights out,
Old 03-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Racer

oh man that fucking sucks...sorry to hear that fella's. About the guy that was caught trying to pry the lights off, i wouldn't have even made a noise but run up and drop kicked him, just a little jumping round house to the head-something I like to call a jaw breaker.
Redlinen-where abouts were you when this happened? I might want to stay away from such an area. My friends S4 headlights got stolen twice in 2 months parking in boston while he was at work at a bar. Now he's selling his ride cuz he can't deal with it.....having a dope ass ride but only been able to drive it for a total of 3 weeks in a a little over 2 months.

Cars should be equiped with a electric shock mechanisms
Old 03-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Show me da MONEY

Damn that sucks about your spoiler...

Aaronn what did you do when you caught the guy? Did he try and run? I would have beat him to death then dragged him into my house, then call the police and say he was breaking into my home.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Banned

sucks, but was definatley a blessing in disguise, motivation to get a mugen spoiler!! not to crazy about the mugen grille tho
Old 03-03-2005, 09:32 AM
I'd rather be driving:

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BLaCk Acc
u shoulda taken the metal rod and pryed his eyes out, so he can know how the car feels when hes pulling the headlights out,
That's f*cking sick!!... but I like it!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by 55M2G7L
sucks, but was definatley a blessing in disguise, motivation to get a mugen spoiler!! not to crazy about the mugen grille tho
Diddo on the grille comment...plus it's over 300 bills new. my grille inserts were 40 shipped and it looks pretty nice.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Missing my Acura's

Originally Posted by SONNYS99TL
oh man that fucking sucks...sorry to hear that fella's. About the guy that was caught trying to pry the lights off, i wouldn't have even made a noise but run up and drop kicked him, just a little jumping round house to the head-something I like to call a jaw breaker.
Redlinen-where abouts were you when this happened? I might want to stay away from such an area. My friends S4 headlights got stolen twice in 2 months parking in boston while he was at work at a bar. Now he's selling his ride cuz he can't deal with it.....having a dope ass ride but only been able to drive it for a total of 3 weeks in a a little over 2 months.

Cars should be equiped with a electric shock mechanisms
Well it was at work I work at boston medical center and It happend in the garage so I think they are gonna at least pay for the damage and replace my spoiler hopfully the cost of an oem one witch would be more than the 40$ I spent on the M5 spoiler. Ill keep my fingers crossed but wont hold my breath.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:57 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by REDLINEN
Well it was at work I work at boston medical center and It happend in the garage so I think they are gonna at least pay for the damage and replace my spoiler hopfully the cost of an oem one witch would be more than the 40$ I spent on the M5 spoiler. Ill keep my fingers crossed but wont hold my breath.

Good luck with that.
Old 03-03-2005, 09:59 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by muffaburn
Aaronn what did you do when you caught the guy? Did he try and run? I would have beat him to death then dragged him into my house, then call the police and say he was breaking into my home.
i freakin sprinted after him.. he was this really skinny black dude. he was only like 5 and a half foot tall. mad small guy.. as soon as i saw the guy standing in front of my car, i was kinda wondering what he was doing. as soon as i saw a metal rod sticking out of my car, i was like Wtf??? and i didnt want to startle him so i just kinda slowly walked as if it wasnt my car.. but i think he saw that i owned the car and he made a run for it. he left the piece of metal between the car and the hood. he already snapped one of the plastic piece that was holding the headlamp to the plastic..

he ran into a broken down building, but it was really weird because in the ghettos, all the buildings look the same and i couldnt tell which one he ran into.. but i wasnt really worried about that, i ran back to my car and opened my hood.. the paint was all cracked, the headlamp was messed up all around the top. the plastic bracket was cracked and the alignment was off. but here's a picture of what happened to my headlamp

this was taken the day after since i didnt have a camera when this happened. it was also raining so dont mind the water marks.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by REDLINEN
damn. i hate it when things like this happens. drives me inssane and always during work hours. hopefully they'll pay for a brand new replacement. good luck with that.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Racer

i freakin sprinted after him.. he was this really skinny black dude. he was only like 5 and a half foot tall. mad small guy.. as soon as i saw the guy standing in front of my car, i was kinda wondering what he was doing. as soon as i saw a metal rod sticking out of my car, i was like Wtf??? and i didnt want to startle him so i just kinda slowly walked as if it wasnt my car.. but i think he saw that i owned the car and he made a run for it. he left the piece of metal between the car and the hood. he already snapped one of the plastic piece that was holding the headlamp to the plastic..

he ran into a broken down building, but it was really weird because in the ghettos, all the buildings look the same and i couldnt tell which one he ran into.. but i wasnt really worried about that, i ran back to my car and opened my hood.. the paint was all cracked, the headlamp was messed up all around the top. the plastic bracket was cracked and the alignment was off. but here's a picture of what happened to my headlamp

this was taken the day after since i didnt have a camera when this happened. it was also raining so dont mind the water marks.
damn he did a good number on the plastic. what an ass!
Old 03-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Drifting

yeah mannn.. it looks like a freakin rat chewed it up
Old 03-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Advanced

M5 Lip Spoiler for Sale - Cheap

FOR SALE M5 LIP SPOILER

Available for 2nd Gen TL. Also can get some Headlights for you if you want.

My acting career is in a slump so trying to earn some part time money.
Peace.
Gary Coleman
(what you talkin about)
Old 03-03-2005, 12:30 PM
USMC Butterbars

Hey aaaron, where'd this happen? In river edge?
Old 03-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Racer

That really sucks, sorry to hear that. I can't fukn stand idiots that fuk w/ other people's shit.......totally uncalled for.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by shimbo519
Hey aaaron, where'd this happen? In river edge?
i stated above in my first post on this thread that it happened in newark. hahaha river edge is like.. too clean and cop infested for anything like this to happen
Old 03-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Racer

lets get all the massholes together and find him, kick some ass
Old 03-03-2005, 01:54 PM
USMC Butterbars

i stated above in my first post on this thread that it happened in newark. hahaha river edge is like.. too clean and cop infested for anything like this to happen
all you said is that it happened in the ghetto.....I was about to say, RIver Edge is pretty upscale....newark explains it all, some parts are crazy ghetto.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by 55M2G7L
sucks, but was definatley a blessing in disguise, motivation to get a mugen spoiler!!

The Mugen spoiler is gonna look nice!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 08:24 PM
El Presidente

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by shinho04

The Mugen spoiler is gonna look nice!!!!!!!!

Mugen Spoiler OWNZ!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by shimbo519
all you said is that it happened in the ghetto.....I was about to say, RIver Edge is pretty upscale....newark explains it all, some parts are crazy ghetto.
hahaha oops my bad. i meant to type the ghettos of newark, but i guess i missed that. yeah, it would never happen in river edge. i hate going to newark and jersey city, but cant do anything if it has to do with work.

i want to get mugen spoiler.. how much would it cost with everything. (the product price, paint, and shipping)? just a rough estimate?
Old 03-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Team ABP member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I feel for you REDLINEN. I work in cambridge not too far from you (pass your work on my way home), and I park mine in a parking lot. And I am always looking at my headlights at a distance when I walk to it after my incident near fenway. Hope that you get the money without hassle and get another spoiler. Good luck and keep us updated.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Three Wheelin'

I cant believe that people are getting that ghetto they steal a lip spoiler that is painted on the trunk of your car. That's just sad for real.