I hate people who can't be bothered...

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 11:14 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I hate people who can't be bothered...

I'm sure most of you have this gripe with your TL-S also. Especially to the owners of TL's who live in a snowy climate 6 months of the year like I do.

I find that a lot of people don't give a **** about my car, and I don't expect them to care as much as me, but atleast to have some respect towards me and my car. People will come in the car with f*cking huge a$$ clunker boots, and before they step in the car, they kick the snow off their boots, not on my rubber mats, but on the f*cking side skirt. Everytime I see this, I yell at them, I don't care who it is. i will hand it too one of my friends though, that knows how much I care for the car, and he hardly knows anything about cars. Once when he came in, he sat sideways, and kicked his boots outside of the car, then swung around and got in. At no point did he touch the body of my car, and he came in as clean as he would on a hot summer day. I bought him lunch just for that

I just needed to vent, cause there's so many ignorant people in this world. I mean a heavy leather steel toe boot being kicked against the car...don't these people think it may one day dent??? Damn people...and if I were to ask them to replace the side skirt when they do happen to damage it, they would tell me to go f*ck myself...so this leaves me where? in a pissy mood, and with ppl who don't give a sh*t about my property.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:28 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tell me about it

one time this dude banged his shoes on my door sill!! - I freaked!
Old 01-18-2004, 12:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Re: tell me about it

Originally posted by groebuck1
Well honestly, that really can't be prevented. I mean if he deliberately hit the door sill, then I would snap on him, but I sometimes will scuff the door sill....my car right now is disgustingly dirty, but I mean it hasn't stopped snowing in Toronto, and when it does stop, the snow stays on the ground because of the temperature, thus preventing me from washing the car. My interior is also very dirty. I just make sure that only the parts that can handle being dirty are only dirty. My seats are still in perfect clean condition, just my door sills, and around the area of the latch to pop the hood is dirty.

that's all though.

Well don't forget those damn rubber mats, that see sh*t and snow all winter long, those are also dirty, but can't do much now about it.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:24 PM
Rock Star

i know what hes sayin man i hate when people jump in ur car like its POS w no reguard for me if someone has a neon or a ferrari i treat it the same but peeps forget when its ur car pisses me off 2
Old 01-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: tell me about it

Originally posted by groebuck1
One time at band camp...

I too hate people that would use my side-skirt to kick off snow. I hate it even more when people don't know how to get into a car without hitting my side-skirts
Old 01-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
i just about busted a nut the other day when a fello co-worker got into my car and stomped his muddy, snow covered boots on my floor instead of doing it out side the car
Old 01-18-2004, 06:20 PM
USMC Butterbars

ive told my roommate to watch his fockin boots when he gets in the car....he always drags his feet and bangs his boots against the side skirt...i blew up once and he's been pretty careful, but next time he does it, he walks...
Old 01-18-2004, 06:33 PM
TL-S driver

Re: Re: tell me about it

Originally posted by `ill*tl
One time at band camp...

I too hate people that would use my side-skirt to kick off snow. I hate it even more when people don't know how to get into a car without hitting my side-skirts
I hate when people get into my car and kick the side skirt and leave a scuff mark!! most of the time they are my clients so I can't say anything but as soon as I drop them off I get out and I wipe the scuff off. I hate that. Most of my family know to kick their feet together rather then kicking the car. I freaked on them before and they learn very quickly!
Old 01-18-2004, 10:45 PM
Instructor

I've never even seen snow, but I understand what y'all are talking about. I have too many friends who don't understand how much time and effort and pride I put into keeping my car clean.

I don't know about y'all, but with me it is my WINDOWS. My ****ing "friends" can't keeping their filthy fingers off the glass! I can't stand it when I spend a good half hour with Stoner's and newspaper washing the bejeezus out of my windows, and after a night out I see huge smudges on the glass when a car's headlights hit it. I could kill someone.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Deity42
I've never even seen snow, but I understand what y'all are talking about. I have too many friends who don't understand how much time and effort and pride I put into keeping my car clean.

I don't know about y'all, but with me it is my WINDOWS. My ****ing "friends" can't keeping their filthy fingers off the glass! I can't stand it when I spend a good half hour with Stoner's and newspaper washing the bejeezus out of my windows, and after a night out I see huge smudges on the glass when a car's headlights hit it. I could kill someone.
Ditto!!!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Re: Re: tell me about it

Originally posted by goldendragon576
I hate when people get into my car and kick the side skirt and leave a scuff mark!! most of the time they are my clients so I can't say anything but as soon as I drop them off I get out and I wipe the scuff off. I hate that. Most of my family know to kick their feet together rather then kicking the car. I freaked on them before and they learn very quickly!
The first place I can pull into..don't matter where it is (well maybe except the ghetto) and you'll see my a$$ on my knees cleaning the scuff marks. People think I have a *real problem* because they have never seen my car dirty? What can I say...