How many Acurazine members got into an accident last week?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Acura TLS are SLOW

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
How many Acurazine members got into an accident last week?

Last week there was a few members who got into an accident. Just as i read the post, i said to my self "Wow Im lucky that I had been accident free for 5-6 years now." 2 hours later, i was involved in one.

It was a hit and run. :angryfire So I chased after him. Its not the smartest action, but its unmoral to hit someone and run. I cought up to him quick and got his plate number. I than called the cops to file a report. A few days later, I called the officer back and he told me that the guy was driving his girlfriend's car on a suspended license. He got 2 tickets, one for leaving the scene of an accident and the other for reckless driving. I almost feel sorry for this guy because he's going to lose his license for another year or two on top of what he got already.

Old 11-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damn, does he have insurance?

i would chase after him too. nobody messes with my car and gets away with it!!

glad your ok.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
Was your bumper intact when you were chasing after him?
Old 11-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DAMN LOL, sorry for laughin but ur good too. he raped that bumper eh....

yea i rear ended a guy few weeks back... .. he fled the scene too, but i didnt chase lol, insurance fraud
Old 11-06-2005, 03:09 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
don't feel sorry for him, people like him shouldn't be driving at all. He should be in jail.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:18 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by acura_fantacy
don't feel sorry for him, people like him shouldn't be driving at all. He should be in jail.

No need to feel sorry. He's getting what he deserves. Obviously he got suspended in the first place for fucking up, and he didn't learn from it. Chances are, he won't learn from this one, either. I bet you money he'll be out driving again.

Just like the drunk who killed two guys in my car club. It was his SEVENTH time getting caught drunk driving... I don't know how he wasn't locked up in jail for life after the first 6 times, but this time, he killed two people. He's fucked for life now. The way I see it, my car club should have the first crack at this piece of shit, pathetic excuse of a human being, then send him to the gas chamber with every bone broken in his body.

Sorry for digressing... I just kind of went off there.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Acura TLS are SLOW

Originally Posted by VoLLy_1llusioNz
Was your bumper intact when you were chasing after him?
My bumper was laying in the middle of the street when i went after him . I went back to pick it up after I gave the police all my info.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Acura TLS are SLOW

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline

No need to feel sorry. He's getting what he deserves. Obviously he got suspended in the first place for fucking up, and he didn't learn from it. Chances are, he won't learn from this one, either. I bet you money he'll be out driving again.

Just like the drunk who killed two guys in my car club. It was his SEVENTH time getting caught drunk driving... I don't know how he wasn't locked up in jail for life after the first 6 times, but this time, he killed two people. He's fucked for life now. The way I see it, my car club should have the first crack at this piece of shit, pathetic excuse of a human being, then send him to the gas chamber with every bone broken in his body.

Sorry for digressing... I just kind of went off there.
:Bigeek: What is wrong with him. After the first time he should realized that he fucked up.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:54 PM
10th Gear

He should be glad it wasn't me. I would have probably tried to run him off the road.

About 12 years ago, I came out to my car around 2am and saw someone sitting in the driver's seat.

No thought he might have a weapon on him, I ran up to the car, opened the door and asked what the hell he was doing in my car. Fortunately for him, just before I was going to yank him out and down to the pavement I very quickly realized he was drunk-as-a-skunk and couldn't have been the one to break into it. A few more seconds of analyzing and it looked like someone else had broken into my car earlier that night, busted up the dash with a large hammer or a sledge, stole the stereo and left the car unlocked. Then this guy comes along, wasted, and gets in thinking it was his car and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start. (His car, identical style/color to mine but was a Civic instead of an Accord, was parked five spots over.)

Of course, adding insult to injury, I got the worst-of-the-worst Keystones to respond. They took a report -- and then let this nearly-passed-out moron get in his car and drive home!

*sigh* People.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Instructor

I got in an accident last week. My friend's sister backed up into my 03 CLs 6speed. put a dent in the door, so they're replacing the entire door this week. and I got an orange 4 cyl. mazda 6 as my "comparable" loaner.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:27 PM
checkmate...

I know what you mean bro. Happened to me too, although not as severe: https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/cig-smokers-111613/#post1323891

At least you know who did this to you. Sucks, eh? Both our ABP's have to suffer at the careless hands of others.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Big Brother is Watching..

damn, i got hit by a semi truck last week in my S10..... craziness
Old 11-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Instructor

ouch on the damages. dont feel sorry
Old 11-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Racer

If you feel bad about losing his license, dont feel too bad. If that's all he's getting, he may be getting off lucky. Hit and RUN can result in jail time. And why feel bad for him, obviously he ain't feel bad for you.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Meat Man

Statistics show that most people get into an accident a month after they buy a new car. Statstics also show that a person will get into about 1 accident every 7ish years.

Also,

I got an orange 4 cyl. mazda 6 as my "comparable" loaner.
LOL.

When I got into my accident (2 weeks or so after buying my 99TLP) I rented a 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse (POS, seriously) because Enterprise didn't have anything else to rent except a Dodge Neon. Weeks later, when I was trying to get my rental reimbursement from AAA, the stupid bitch claim adjuster told me that an Eclipse was not an equivalent car, and that they would pay half. When I told them I could have gone for the Infinity at the Enterprise a few towns over, she said "Your car is 5 years old, you should be renting a standard size car." I completely flipped out, screamed at her for about 5 minutes, then spoke to her manager. She quit the next day.

AAA is the single most sued by it's own customers insurance company in the world.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Acura TLS are SLOW

I counted 5 members on the board so far, who got into an accident this past week. November is not a good month.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Intermediate

Make that 6 members. I hit a deer 11-1-06. It was a small deer and I slowed to about 20MPH at impact but still managed over 3000 in damage and one dead animal. But everthing is good now, my TL is repaired and the fall whitetail hunt is on.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:24 PM
3.2TL

Make that 7.....I was backing out of a spot at Harris Teeter grocery store and an old lady next to me was getting into her car..at least I thought. She left her fuckin cart right behind mine and its funny cause I was in my car for 5 mins before she even came near her car or mine I was on the phone and my car was on the whole time. She had a miniature cart so when I backed up I heard the hit. I did not get out, she moved the cart, and I left without even looking at my car. I looked at it when I got home nothing happened to it but it did sound like a loud hit. Ohh well.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:49 PM
B A N N E D

make that 8 i wrapped my bimmer around a light pole after some idiot nailed my quarter pannel that put me into spin, and it was raining. he also fled the scene. my bimmer was too crippled to chase after it, infact it my be totaled. fuck there goes my winter beater
Old 11-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Vroom

make that 8.... my dad still hasn't gotten into an accident with the car, thank god, knock on wood
Old 11-20-2006, 09:46 PM
03' NBP TL-S

I got rear ended about a month and a half ago. Good job for following him and getting his plate number. Way to be smart and not confront him tho, there are some crazy people out there. I heard a story where a guy chased a hit and run person and he got stabbed.

Don't feel sorry for him. He's a dumbass for doing what he did. Sorry to hear about the car.