Hi guys, i am new in this website

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 08:43 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, i am new in this website

hi guys, im new here and am glad that i have found it. I have just bought the car recently as a weekend beater, even though i have been looking at it for a while now. I believe it is a great platform for a luxury sports sedan. Plus its such a cheap car, i wouldnt mind messing with the parts and tuning it as i would with my other ride.

The car is a 2000 Acura 3.2TL and the paint is i believe, white pearl.

For the future I want to know should i paint it White again with a glossy black roof, or should i paint it all pure black?

I believe the WP is more sporty, and the black paint is more luxury, what are your thoughts on this?

Also, are there anyone here from Huntington Beach, CA? I have seen a white one around a lot, the same color as mine, around. It has an aftermarket body kit, orange lights on the front fenders and some plastic shades on the window i believe.

I want to know where i can get the body kit and the black window shades.

I also plan to get a new bumper and grill as well. For some reason, mine do not look like most of yours.

Do you guys know a place i can buy a bumper and grill? I do not want to overpay for dealership pricing, and i have already checked eBay with no luck.

Thank you guys,

Michael Goodspeed