GDamn Es300'z

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2001, 10:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down GDamn Es300'z

Man so it was 8:00am and I was heading to work this morning and all of the sudden I see this older like 96 es300 cut me off for no reason but to race!!! He had some ugly ass Lexani 17's on it, so anywayz I got up to him and pulled head to head at the red ... His $hit was all modded out son, I wasnt expecting him to take off on a nigga like he did, but he did, and as soon as the light turned he got the first gun but his damn hood never passed my side mirror... God you should have heard those damn tires straight spinnin' on that wet pave and my CAI just a-roarin... I beat that nigga with all spin... When my car dropped in 3rd he was way tha f^ck behind me... That CAI is the shit, he had one too but his car was really loud from the piece of $hit exhaust he had too... Anywayz, I just had to let all them haters know wassup ... Tired of playin games with all these gross ass lex's, they think they really got somethin under there ...

S.Holla ...
Old 04-04-2001, 11:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

whay to represent!

------------------
Mugen exhaust
now ordering AEM short ram
Old 04-04-2001, 11:09 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good kill!
Old 04-05-2001, 12:22 AM
Racer

Glad u showed those lexus owners wassup, there not taking us serious enough.
Old 04-05-2001, 10:17 AM
Burning Brakes

keep it real for the dogs my brother.

------------------
99 MBP w/ alpine aftermarket nav/ vcr/ dreamcast (fm modulator so sound runs through speakers)/aem cai/aem pulley kit/comptech exhaust/ apexi v-afc/ eibach pro-kit
Old 04-05-2001, 10:18 AM
Burning Brakes

keep it real for the brothers

------------------
99 MBP w/ alpine aftermarket nav/ vcr/ dreamcast (fm modulator so sound runs through speakers)/aem cai/aem pulley kit/comptech exhaust/ apexi v-afc/ eibach pro-kit
Old 04-05-2001, 10:23 AM
Three Wheelin'

Makes me wanna get CAI soon!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 12:34 PM
Racer

Yes indeed homie. I also enjoy keeping it real on occasion.

------------------

2000 Navi TL White Diamond Pearl
(they're magically delicious)
Old 04-05-2001, 02:58 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mentl:
Yes indeed homie. I also enjoy keeping it real on occasion.
LOL man, that is too funny!

Old 04-05-2001, 04:43 PM
Racer

LOL man, that is too funny!
Word to your mother.

------------------

Old 04-05-2001, 04:55 PM
Pro

Talking

LOL..........you guys are killing me lol!

------------------
2000 Fire Pepper Red/ebony TL, non-navi. factory spoiler, std chrome wheels, 35% tint, comptech exhaust, wood trim kit, factory body kit...
Quiets ride
Old 04-05-2001, 05:16 PM
Safety Car

Yo, word! No doubt my nigga. Straight up good lookin dun, fo sho, fo sho!

Old 04-05-2001, 06:11 PM

fo shizzle my nizzle

Old 04-05-2001, 10:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Gea, I knew my real tru niggaz would feel me on this one !!!
Old 04-05-2001, 10:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Word is bond!!!

------------------

1999 Firepepper Red
Under Body Kit/Rear Wing Spoiler/26 Piece Wood Grain Console/BurlWood Shift Knob/30% Smoke Tint/Comptech Sways & Springs/02 Tails

More Pics
Old 04-06-2001, 12:30 AM

Originally posted by Shyne:
Man so it was 8:00am and I was heading to work this morning and all of the sudden I see this older like 96 es300 cut me off for no reason but to race!!! He had some ugly ass Lexani 17's on it, so anywayz I got up to him and pulled head to head at the red ... His $hit was all modded out son, I wasnt expecting him to take off on a nigga like he did, but he did, and as soon as the light turned he got the first gun but his damn hood never passed my side mirror... God you should have heard those damn tires straight spinnin' on that wet pave and my CAI just a-roarin... I beat that nigga with all spin... When my car dropped in 3rd he was way tha f^ck behind me... That CAI is the shit, he had one too but his car was really loud from the piece of $hit exhaust he had too... Anywayz, I just had to let all them haters know wassup ... Tired of playin games with all these gross ass lex's, they think they really got somethin under there ...

S.Holla ...
My God!! how old are you Shaq?! you must have a tiny little pecker to be spewing about "Killing" an ES300! oh, and your "tired of playing games"? LOL!

you know what i'm tired of? it's reading your stupid posts in wannabe gangster slang and picturing you driving your PHAT TL wid yo badazz CAI, schnizo Enkei's wid dat gold plating and 17 inch (making up for the lack of penial stature. forget about trying to figure that one out shoeShyne boy) zorro Nitto's, with your arabian 'fro, complete with pick and gold cap, pimping and bumping and guzzlingo the Schlitzo Malt Liquo 40 on da way to da hizo pepto bizmo...

...pleeeeze

grow up mr. 8 seconds and get a clue so we can all be safe from the sewage spilling out of the rib sucker you call a mouth...

------------------
don't mess or you'll eat my cane...

Old 04-06-2001, 01:14 AM
Three Wheelin'

Pappy, how long did it take to write all that bull$hit you just wrote ... You are the weakest fag on this site, pimpin a 92 pathfinder ... Only path you can find is your dad's rear queer... I would peel a cap clean in your head if you ever said somethin like that to my face, you couldn't even get out one word to me w/o gettin slapped ho ... Why do you even come on this site, you dont have a TL, you dont have a life, etc... I don't understand???

S.Hizolla ...
Old 04-06-2001, 01:16 AM
BDI
Banned

Originally posted by Pappy:
My God!! how old are you Shaq?! you must have a tiny little pecker to be spewing about "Killing" an ES300! oh, and your "tired of playing games"? LOL!

you know what i'm tired of? it's reading your stupid posts in wannabe gangster slang and picturing you driving your PHAT TL wid yo badazz CAI, schnizo Enkei's wid dat gold plating and 17 inch (making up for the lack of penial stature. forget about trying to figure that one out shoeShyne boy) zorro Nitto's, with your arabian 'fro, complete with pick and gold cap, pimping and bumping and guzzlingo the Schlitzo Malt Liquo 40 on da way to da hizo pepto bizmo...

...pleeeeze

grow up mr. 8 seconds and get a clue so we can all be safe from the sewage spilling out of the rib sucker you call a mouth...

Now that's whoa!!!

------------------
1999 Navi/Satin Silver/Ebony/Comptech Sport Suspension/Comptech Axle-back Exhaust/Factory Underbody Kit/Wings West Flush mount spoiler/Weapon-R Intake/Super-White Highs/Polarg Turn Signals/Burlwood Shift Knob/Black Chrome Emblem Kit/Custom Grille/Inspire Tail Lights, more to come...
Old 04-06-2001, 01:28 AM
Advanced

Talking

HaHaHaHaHa, You crack me up shayne....I love a good laugh!!!!

------------------
99' Taffeta White TL

Fosgate Power 800a2
Two 10" Hx2
E750s Lanzar Preamp
Titanium Tint
Old 04-06-2001, 12:31 PM

Pappy, how long did it take to write all that bull$hit you just wrote ... You are the weakest fag on this site, pimpin a 92 pathfinder ... Only path you can find is your dad's rear queer... I would peel a cap clean in your head if you ever said somethin like that to my face, you couldn't even get out one word to me w/o gettin slapped ho ... Why do you even come on this site, you dont have a TL, you dont have a life, etc... I don't understand???

S.Hizolla ...
ooooo gonna bust a cap now? wow, how mature is that? you are nothing but a little wannabe tough guy who thinks he's special...

...reality just set in junior. This is the real world believe it or not. you wanna be a man? talk with your brain, not with your d!ck...

"Take a bite out of Shyne..."

------------------

Old 04-06-2001, 12:33 PM

Originally posted by AznTL99:
HaHaHaHaHa, You crack me up shayne....I love a good laugh!!!!

why are you laughing Shyne disciple? He's not funny, he's sad...you should be crying.

you should be laughing at my "pepto bizmo" line though, THAT was a work of art.

------------------

Old 04-06-2001, 12:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Thumbs down

You see,I say one little thing about an is300 and I get flamed all day and these guys talk mad crap to each other and don't even get their posts closed....what's really going on? I think since this is an Acura Forum where we all can come together and exchange ideas on how to make the car better or to have our questions answered, that should be just about it. I know we tend to get carried away with some posts (i.e COP TICKETS...) remember, this stuff is for the love we have for the TL. Not bashing each other over stupid petty differences. Grow up! I don't even have a TL, but in a short time will have one. I only come here to get good advice and ideas as to what I will do when I get one. But with stuff like this going on....I don't even know if I still want to be a member anymore. I SEE WHY LISS MISS TL LEFT EARLIER THIS WEEK.
Old 04-06-2001, 01:43 PM

Originally posted by tiguy99:
You see,I say one little thing about an is300 and I get flamed all day and these guys talk mad crap to each other and don't even get their posts closed....what's really going on? I think since this is an Acura Forum where we all can come together and exchange ideas on how to make the car better or to have our questions answered, that should be just about it. I know we tend to get carried away with some posts (i.e COP TICKETS...) remember, this stuff is for the love we have for the TL. Not bashing each other over stupid petty differences. Grow up! I don't even have a TL, but in a short time will have one. I only come here to get good advice and ideas as to what I will do when I get one. But with stuff like this going on....I don't even know if I still want to be a member anymore. I SEE WHY LISS MISS TL LEFT EARLIER THIS WEEK.
shut it Stay Puft. Why if a lot of you toddlers say you're here for "the love of the Lame TL", do i keep seeing piss like this thread popping up from slugs like Shyne?

there are some knowledgeable TL people in here, that's a fact. You and Sheena just aren't one of them...

oh btw, here's a web site with Shyne showing off one of his many talents...

www.supergreg.com

------------------

Old 04-06-2001, 01:52 PM
Suzuka Master

Thumbs down

shut it Stay Puft. Why if a lot of you toddlers say you're here for "the love of the Lame TL", do i keep seeing piss like this thread popping up from slugs like Shyne?

there are some knowledgeable TL people in here, that's a fact. You and Sheena just aren't one of them...

oh btw, here's a web site with Shyne showing off one of his many talents...

www.supergreg.com

See I wasn't going to say anything but see this is what I'm talking about. Why can't you just let it go? You have to keep posting stuff saying bogus things like "I don't know anything" or people here for "The love of the lame TL." If we're so lame, then why do you come here? I didn't come here looking for any trouble. I came to learn. To learn more about the car that I am admiring right now. I have to make this decision as to whether I will sell my current car and purchase a TL or to just keep what I got. So far it's been good. It just sucks when someone comes here for help and runs into static from people who really don't have anything productive to say so here they go... Man I really don't understand.
Old 04-06-2001, 02:00 PM
Banned

there are some knowledgeable TL people in here, that's a fact.
WTF, I can't believe it! Am I at the right place? I am afraid we now have some leverage against you Poon-tang! Ha-ha!

Old 04-06-2001, 03:55 PM
Racer

for "the love of the Lame TL"
Oops, you accidentally revealed your motives for coming here.

It's odd: when I say "Lexus sucks" or "Nissan sucks" I don't feel any better about myself than before I said it. Do you?

------------------

Old 04-06-2001, 04:12 PM
Banned

I think if one can't tell that Pooper-Scooper is just having fun and trying to ruffle our feathers, then they are blind. I laugh my a$$ off whenever I read any of his posts, but then again I have learned to take anything he or anyone says with a HUGE grain of salt (not the case before). If everyone was happy and had no beef, then this place would be dry. Just my worthless opinion
Old 04-06-2001, 04:43 PM
Racer

word up! good hunting...

those cars are NOOO match for the raw power of the TL!!

------------------
00 Blk TL
Ebony Int.
No Navi.
Modified Tenzo SRI...
Old 04-06-2001, 04:45 PM

Originally posted by Polyman:
I think if one can't tell that Pooper-Scooper is just having fun and trying to ruffle our feathers, then they are blind. I laugh my a$$ off whenever I read any of his posts, but then again I have learned to take anything he or anyone says with a HUGE grain of salt (not the case before). If everyone was happy and had no beef, then this place would be dry. Just my worthless opinion
now here is a MAN with some intellect built into him (a small amount, but it's there nonetheless).

If you wingnuts were any bit more observant than you are immature, then you would notice that it's the ignorant ramblings of your own that spark the volatile verbal smack downs that i happily unleash upon your pink little backsides.

until that fateful day that you decide to grow up, and remove the worthless burden that you are, away from mummy and daddy, i'll continue to put the CAT's down on the brittle little peanuttle that your necks are made of...

*CRUNCH!*

------------------

Old 04-06-2001, 06:03 PM
Racer

Ever seen a dog chase its own tail?

------------------

Old 04-06-2001, 09:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Thumbs down

And this is the end of pizappy ... My thrity-thiry gets real dirty dirty
http://vatican.rotten.com/gunshot/30-30.html

S.Hizolla ...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Shyne on April 06, 2001 @ ]</font>
Old 04-06-2001, 09:59 PM
Pro

Hey pappy. Do you own an IS300? I saw one the other day and I have to say that I have really been sitting on the idea of buying one. The one I saw looked smaller than the TL, but had a nice brown color to it. Pretty classy. I saw it come out of the two mounds of traffic that were on either side of it. It started off slow and just kind hung there for a while, and then it took off and fell down the highway with a lot of speed. It wasn't raining, I don't think, but then that IS300 made a big splash - oh wait- I am thinking about a big $hit I took today and it looks kind of like your gay ass car. Why don't you stop posting here before we all have to represent.

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black Pearl / Parchment Interior
Acura DVD-Based Navigational system
Burlwood Shifter
Alpine 620 Changer
2002 Wood vent trim
Flush mounted burlwood Startac handsfree kit
Passport 8500
Heavy Right Foot
Old 04-06-2001, 10:05 PM
Drifting

pimpin a 92 pathfinder ... Only path you can find is your dad's rear queer...
OK, say what you want about me, immature, whatever, but I thought that was FUNNY!
Old 04-07-2001, 01:32 AM

Originally posted by drbeatty:
The one I saw looked smaller than the TL, but had a nice brown color to it. Pretty classy.
how old are you dr. beater? you sound like a 5th grader comparing the IS to a turd! LOL! That was very creative...no really it was.

btw, if you look closely, the TL, CL and said turd look strikingly similar...check yourself, before you...well you can ask the mad rapper with a gun up his ass, Sheena the Unibrow...

------------------

Old 04-07-2001, 01:38 AM

And this is the end of pizappy ... My thrity-thiry gets real dirty dirty
http://vatican.rotten.com/gunshot/30-30.html

S.Hizolla ...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Shyne on April 06, 2001 @ ]</font>
all you got? such a neanderthal...why do i bother? you obviously have your head so far up your ass, that no amount of logical discussion could possibly penetrate the padded cheeks surrounding your pointed dome...

your are a loser. losers are you. talk to me when you find the gray stuff that belongs in between your ears. it should be up around your appendix...

------------------

Old 04-07-2001, 03:33 AM
Racer

Wink

Shyne piloting the Pappy Pathfinder

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by CVCC on April 07, 2001 @ ]</font>
Old 04-07-2001, 08:31 AM

Wow you beat an ES300? Shoot you could probably smoke a taurus or a Chevy pickup too. All that 225 hp just throwin down rubber like it was cotton candy. GREAT kill! Now you can step up to Civic Si's and maybe even a TEG type R. HA HA HA, this IS the dumbest post I have seen yet.

Old 04-07-2001, 02:54 PM
Pro

Yeah... This is a fun thread. Webster's dad (aka George PAPPYdopolis) makes me laugh, even when he tries to insult me. Sorry about comparing your car to a turd, even if YOU look like a 5th grader when you drive it. I'm rubber and you're glue - anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to your gay ass car...

LOL
Old 04-07-2001, 05:13 PM

Originally posted by CVCC:
Shyne piloting the Pappy Pathfinder

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by CVCC on April 07, 2001 @ ]</font>
now I got a $1 that says that Wonder Woman (aka Shyne) looks much better in that pathfinder than the gyro on wheels that is the Acura TL...

well done Civic boy...

------------------

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Pappy on April 07, 2001 @ ]</font>

Old 04-07-2001, 05:24 PM

Originally posted by drbeatty:
Yeah... This is a fun thread. Webster's dad (aka George PAPPYdopolis) makes me laugh, even when he tries to insult me. Sorry about comparing your car to a turd, even if YOU look like a 5th grader when you drive it. I'm rubber and you're glue - anything you say bounces off of me and sticks to your gay ass car...

LOL
how dumb are you dr. beatoff? come on now, do i always have to explain things to you fruitpies?

I...D...O...N...T...D...R...I...V...E...A...N...I. ..S...3...0...0...Y...O...U...N...O...B...R...A... I...N...H...A...V...I...N...G...C...H...E...E...S. ..E...G...R...A...T...E...R...

take a good look at the pathfinder, imagine your daddy in the driver's seat, putting it into 4-lo, rolling up on your tricycle and popping the coconut you call a head. yes, that's me...

10-4 good buddy! Smokey's at your backdoor...

------------------

Quick Reply: GDamn Es300'z